InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.



Chapter 11 ~ The Unexpected Visitor


Yanna froze when she heard the voice behind her. She seemed to know who the voice belonged to. So, Yanna took her time turning around. When Yanna turned completely around, she saw the one person she didn’t want to see at the moment.

“If it isn’t my half-breed sister, Inu… Yanna. What brings you to the Western Lands?” Sesshoumaru sneered.

“Why does it matter to you? I was just leaving anyways,” Yanna said as she turned and started walking away from Sesshoumaru.

But before Yanna could get away, Sesshoumaru grabbed her arm. He turned her around to face him. He caught the look of fear on Yanna’s face.

“Poor, InuYanna. No one here to save you,” Sesshoumaru said.

“I can take care of myself,” Yanna screamed at her older brother.

“We’ll see,” Sesshoumaru said calmly.

With that said, Sesshoumaru started dragging Yanna up to the castle with him. The whole way up to the castle, Yanna was fighting against Sesshoumaru’s grip on her arm.

“What do you want with me, Sesshoumaru?” Yanna asked still fighting.

“You’ll find out soon enough,” Sesshoumaru sneered.

They continued walking up to the castle. Sesshoumaru tightened his grip on Yanna’s arm to make sure she didn’t get away. Yanna continued kicking and screaming the whole way.

**Meanwhile**

InuYasha and the gang had stopped for a break and to eat lunch. InuYasha found a tree and jumped up into it so that he could think. Everyone could tell that he was worried about Yanna, but he didn’t want to admit it to anyone.

Kagome and Sango had fixed ramen for everyone. Kagome dished up the ramen for everyone and handed the bowls to them. While the others were eating, Kagome went over to the tree that InuYasha was sitting in and called up to him.

“InuYasha, the ramen is ready,” Kagome said to him.

“Okay, I’m coming,” InuYasha said as he jumped down from the tree and landed beside Kagome.

InuYasha and Kagome walked back over to the others. They sat down and are their ramen. The whole time InuYasha was eating, he was thinking about Yanna.

“Where do you think InuYanna went?” Shippou asked InuYasha.

“I don’t know. I just don’t know,” InuYasha said, not making eye contact with the young fox kit.

InuYasha continued eating until he caught a familiar scent in the air. Kagome saw InuYasha’s ears perk up.

“What’s wrong, InuYasha?” Kagome asked worriedly.

“InuYanna. She’s in trouble. I have to go to her,” InuYasha said as he took off into the forest to help Yanna.

Kagome and the others packed everything up and followed InuYasha into the forest and to Yanna’s aid.

**Back with Yanna and Sesshoumaru**

They finally made it to the castle. Yanna was still fighting against Sesshoumaru’s grip. Sesshoumaru pulled Yanna into the castle. Once they were inside the castle, Sesshoumaru dragged Yanna up a set of stairs to an empty room. He then threw her into the empty room. Yanna landed on the floor hard when Sesshoumaru threw her into the room.

“What do you want from me, Sesshoumaru?” Yanna asked as she started to get up off the floor.

“I want the sword that you have just acquired. I want Sou’unga. It should rightfully be mine just like the Tetsusaiga,” Sesshoumaru said.

Yanna was surprised that Sesshoumaru knew even knew about Sou’unga.

“How do you know about Sou’unga?” Yanna asked.

“I have my ways,” he sneered.

With that said, Sesshoumaru walked out of her room while showing no emotion as usual.

‘I can’t let him get ahold of Sou’unga or I will lose control of my demon blood,’ Yanna thought to herself.

Yanna knew that she had to get out of there and away from Sesshoumaru. She had to figure out how to get back to InuYasha and the others. While Yanna was thinking of a way to get away from Sesshoumaru, a little girl came into Yanna’s room. Yanna looked up when she sensed the little girl enter her room.

“Who are you?” Yanna asked the little girl.

“I’m Rin. Who are you?” Rin asked Yanna.

“I’m InuYanna,” Yanna said to Rin.

Before Rin could ask her next question, Sesshoumaru walked back into the room. That was when he noticed Rin was in the room with Yanna.

“Leave us, Rin,” Sesshoumaru sneered at Rin.

“Okay, Sesshoumaru-sama,” Rin said as she left the room.

Yanna had noticed that she had backed herself up against the window. She just figured out how to get away from Sesshoumaru. She smiled to herself as she climbed up on the window sill. Sesshoumaru just stood there looking at her.

“Don’t come any closer, Sesshoumaru,” Yanna said, standing on the window sill.

“You wouldn’t dare, ’Yanna,” he said.

Yanna smiled at her older brother evilly.

“Try me,” Yanna said right back at him.

Sesshoumaru blew her comment off as he took a step towards Yanna. He knew she was bluffing.

‘He is going to push me to see if I will jump,’ she thought to herself as she kept an eye on Sesshoumaru.

Sesshoumaru took another step towards Yanna. She smiled at him as she turned and jumped out the window.

“See ya,” Yanna said as she fell to the ground.

Sesshoumaru then ran to the window to see if he could see Yanna on the ground. He growled loudly when he couldn’t see her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~here is chapter 11.....will Yanna survive the fall??.......will inuyasha ever find her.....find out in the next chapter of Naraku's Desire......please read and review so i know how i am doing.....see ya all next chapter.....