InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.



Chapter 12 ~ Sesshoumaru’s Disappointment



Sesshoumaru couldn’t believe that Yanna had jumped. He was so close to getting Sou’unga from her. ‘Well, I will have to think of another way to get Sou’unga away from that ungrateful whelp,’ he thought to himself.

Sesshoumaru turned and walked away from the window. He stormed out of the room. As Sesshoumaru stormed out of the room, he didn’t see Rin standing outside the door.

“What’s wrong, Sesshoumaru-sama?” Rin asked cheerfully.

“Come, Rin. Go get Jaken and Ah-Un. We’re going to go after my half-breed sister, InuYanna,” he said in disappointment.

“Okay,” Rin said cheerfully as she skipped down the hall.

With that said, Sesshoumaru walked back into to the room. He looked out the window one more time before he turned and followed Rin down the hall.

**Meanwhile with InuYasha**

InuYasha and the gang had been following Yanna’s scent for at least a couple of hours now. Just then, InuYasha got a sharp pain in his chest. He flinched slightly but kept moving.

“InuYasha, where are we going?” Kagome asked.

“To the Western Lands,” InuYasha said.

“We’re going where?” Shippou asked with a scared look on his face.

“You heard me!!” InuYasha screamed. “Besides, we’re almost there.”

Just then, InuYasha picked up another scent mixed with Yanna’s. This caused InuYasha to run even faster towards the Western Lands. The others followed close behind him on a transformed Kirara’s back.

**Meanwhile with Yanna**

When Yanna jumped out of the window, she had misjudged how far it was to the ground. She hit the ground hard on her left side.

“Ow. That is going to hurt in the morning,” she said to herself while she was laughing.

Yanna knew that she had to get moving before Sesshoumaru came after her. Just then, Yanna gathered what strength she had left and took off running. At this point, she didn’t care where she was going as long as it was as far away from Sesshoumaru as possible.

**Back with Sesshoumaru**

Sesshoumaru and Rin had met Jaken outside the window that Yanna had jumped from. Sesshoumaru had Jaken looking around the area for Yanna.

“Milord, InuYanna is nowhere to be found,” Jaken said, bowing slightly.

“She has to be around here somewhere,” Sesshoumaru sneered at the little toad demon. “I want you to continue to look for her.”

“Yes, milord,” Jaken said, still bowing.

Just as Jaken went back to looking for Yanna, Sesshoumaru caught a familiar scent in the air. That was when he saw InuYasha and the others coming towards him and Rin.

“What do you want, InuYasha?” Sesshoumaru loathed.

“I’ve come for InuYanna. Where is she?” InuYasha asked the older demon.

Sesshoumaru didn’t answer InuYasha. He just looked InuYasha dead in the eyes.

“She’s not here, Little Brother,” Sesshoumaru said.

InuYasha just growled at his older brother. He knew that Sesshoumaru was lying about Yanna not being there.

“If she is not here, then where is she?” InuYasha growled out.

“Even if she was here, then what makes you think that I would tell you?” Sesshoumaru asked InuYasha.

InuYasha continued growling at Sesshoumaru. He knew his older brother was playing with his mind about where Yanna was at.

“She is not here then,” InuYasha said as he made a move towards Sesshoumaru.

“Don’t come any closer, InuYasha,” Sesshoumaru said as he turned and started walking off.

Kagome and the others just watched the conversation happening between InuYasha and Sesshoumaru.

“Come Jaken and Rin. We have certain half-breed that we have to go look for,” Sesshoumaru said.

InuYasha just stared at Sesshoumaru’s back as he walked away from them. Jaken and Rin weren’t too far behind Sesshoumaru. InuYasha just growled at his brother’s retreating back.

“InuYasha, I don’t think that Sesshoumaru knows where InuYanna is,” Kagome said as she slid off of Kirara’s back.

“Feh, he knows where InuYanna is. If we went to find her, then we are going to have to follow him,” InuYasha said as he looked in the direction that Sesshoumaru had headed in.

With that said, InuYasha and the gang began following after Sesshoumaru. They made sure not to get too close to the older demon or there would be trouble if Sesshoumaru found out that he was being followed.

**Back with Yanna**

It felt like Yanna had been running for days. She knew that she couldn’t stop to rest because Sesshoumaru was sure to find her. So, Yanna did her best to convince her mind and body to keep moving.

Yanna ran for as long as her body would let her. She knew that she shouldn’t stop but she did anyways. Again Yanna didn’t know where she was. She had no longer stopped when she collapsed to the ground, groaning and moaning in pain.

“Damn, I must have hurt myself worse than I first thought,” Yanna said out loud to no one in particular.

The pain was so much that Yanna’s vision started to go in and out. She was on the verge of losing consciousness when she saw a figure show up in front of her. As the figure bent down to where she was at, Yanna blacked out from the pain of her injuries.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~well, there is chapter 12.....i hope that you all enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing it.....please read and review so that i know how i am doing.....cya all next chapter...