InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.



Chapter 14 ~ InuYasha and Yanna Reunited



Yanna had crested the final hill when she saw InuYasha and the others sitting in a clearing. She started to move towards them when she noticed that InuYasha turned to look at her.

Yanna watched as InuYasha walked towards her. She started getting nervous because she didn’t know how he was going to react to her taking off the way she did about a month ago.

“Hi, InuYasha,” Yanna said nervously.

“Where have you been, InuYanna?” InuYasha asked angrily.

Yanna just looked at her twin brother. She could tell that he was worried about her by the look in his eyes.

“After I took off from you, I ended up running into Sesshoumaru. He took me to his castle in the Western Lands. He wanted to take Sou’unga away from me. So, when I wouldn’t give it to him, I jumped out the window. When I did that, I hurt myself really bad. I ran away until I came across Kouga. Kouga then took care of me and now here I am,” Yanna said too nonchalantly.

InuYasha was having a hard time believing everything that Yanna had just said. He wanted to make sure he had heard Yanna right when she said who had found and took care of her while she was injured.

“Who found you when you were injured?” InuYasha asked as his blood began to boil.

“Kouga found me. He took care of me while my wounds healed,” Yanna said smiling.

Before InuYasha could say anything else, Yanna turned and started walking towards the others. InuYasha could tell that Yanna was hiding something from him. But he knew that she would tell him in her own time. So, he followed Yanna back to the rest of the group.

“InuYanna’s back!!” Shippou said excitedly.

As soon as Shippou said that, everyone turned and looked at Yanna. They were all happy to see her alive and well.

“Hi, guys,” Yanna said, sitting down next to Kagome.

“We’re glad you’re back, InuYanna. What happened?” Kagome asked.

Yanna knew that she was going to have to tell them what happened to her eventually. So, she told her story to them. She told them how she got Sou’unga and how Sesshoumaru threatened to take it away from her. Yanna also told them how Kouga had come to her rescue and also how he took care of her.

“Kouga took care of you even though he knew who you were related to,” Sango said with a surprised look on her face.

“Yeah, he did,” Yanna said dreamily.

They all could hear InuYasha grumbling about Yanna and Kouga.

“No sister of mine is going to hook up with that mangy wolf,” InuYasha made known to Yanna.

Yanna growled at her brother. She couldn’t believe that InuYasha would ever say something like that to her.

“Whatever, InuYasha,” Yanna said as she glared at him.

The others could feel the tension building between the two inu-twins. They needed to come up with something quick before InuYasha and Yanna killed each other. Just then, Kagome spoke up.

“Let’s have some dinner,” Kagome said to no one in particular.

“Yeah, sure,” Yanna and InuYasha said at the same time.

Yanna and InuYasha looked at each other. Yanna knew that InuYasha was just trying to protect her but he needed to back off some and let her make her own decisions about her life.

“I’m sorry, InuYasha,” Yanna said.

“Yeah, me too, ‘Yanna,” he said back to her as he embraced her.

That was when Kagome and Sango started fixing dinner. They were having ramen again. They all sat down and are their ramen except for Yanna. She really wasn’t all that hungry. Since no one took notice of her not eating, Yanna decided to take a walk to clear her head about everything that had happened to her so far in the feudal era.

After everyone was done eating, InuYasha looked around but couldn’t find Yanna anywhere. He started to get worried.

“Kagome, do you know where InuYanna went?” InuYasha asked.

“No, I don’t. I didn’t even know that she was gone,” Kagome said while looking around.

“I am going to go and look for her before Sesshoumaru finds her,” InuYasha said worriedly.

After InuYasha said that, he took off after Yanna. It didn’t take him long to find his sister’s scent. He followed her scent to a clearing that was nearby.

When InuYasha got to the clearing he could tell that Yanna was crying just by the scent of her tears in the air. He then saw her sitting on the ground as she was looking up at the sky as if she was deep in thought. InuYasha was surprised that Yanna hadn’t even noticed that he was standing at the edge of the clearing watching her. He didn’t know how to approach her without making her mad.

**Meanwhile**

“Milord, we have been searching for InuYanna for three weeks now. I don’t think we are going to find her,” Jaken said.

Sesshoumaru didn’t say a word. He just looked at Jaken. That was when he caught two familiar scents in the air.

“Perhaps, Jaken, she will come to us,” Sesshoumaru said emotionlessly.

“Aye, milord. What will we do until then?” Jaken asked.

“We will make camp here and wait for her to come to us,” Sesshoumaru said without looking at Jaken.

With that said, they made camp. That was where Sesshoumaru waited for Yanna. He knew that sooner or later she would come to him again.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there is chapter 14.....i hope that you all enjoy it.....please read and review.....see ya all next chapter.....