InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.



Chapter 15 ~ Everything Comes Out



InuYasha slowly walked up to Yanna. He sat down on the ground next to her. He too looked up at the sky to see what so interesting about it.

“InuYanna, why are you crying?” InuYasha asked her.

Yanna never looked away from the stars as she answered InuYasha.

“InuYasha, you know that Sesshoumaru is after me, right?” Yanna asked him through her tears.

“Yeah, I know,” InuYasha replied.

Just then, Yanna turned and looked at InuYasha. She couldn’t believe the look on his face. Yanna turned away from InuYasha and looked back up at the stars. InuYasha had noticed this. Then Yanna started speaking again.

“InuYasha, do you know why Sesshoumaru is after me so badly?” Yanna asked her twin.

InuYasha just shook his head as he answered, “No, I don’t. Please InuYanna, tell me so I can help you.”

“Okay. You know how Father had left the Tenseiga for Sesshoumaru, the Tetsusaiga for you, and the Sou’unga for me,” Yanna said while she looked back at InuYasha.

InuYasha nodded his head as a signal for Yanna to continue.

“Well then, you also know how Sesshoumaru hates the both of us and how he has tried to take the Tetsusaiga from you,” Yanna said.

InuYasha opened his mouth to say something but stopped when he saw the angry look on Yanna’s face. He allowed her to continue.

“InuYasha, Sesshoumaru wants the power of Sou’unga also. I can’t let him take Sou’unga away from me. There is no telling what will happen to me without it. I need to learn how to defend myself against him. Please, InuYasha, help me,” Yanna pleaded with her twin.

“InuYanna, I told you that I would teach you how to use Sou’unga,” InuYasha said.

“Thank you, InuYasha,” Yanna said.

With that said, InuYasha and Yanna hugged each other.

**Meanwhile**

Sesshoumaru was getting tired of waiting around for Yanna to come to him. So, he decided to go and look for her himself.

“Jaken, I want you to stay here with Rin. I will be right back. There is something that I need to go and take care of,” Sesshoumaru said as he started to leave the camp.

“Aye, milord. Rin and I will be waiting right here for you to return to us,” Jaken said as he watched Sesshoumaru leave them.

Once Sesshoumaru had left Jaken and Rin, he headed in the direction that he could smell the scents in the air. He knew that Yanna was somewhere nearby. He continued walking until he came to a clearing and saw the one person that he wanted to get his hands on at the moment.

**Back with InuYasha and Yanna**

“I will start teaching you tomorrow. Let’s go back to camp and get some rest,” InuYasha said as he released Yanna from their hug.

“Okay, InuYasha,” Yanna said, smiling at him.

With that all said and done, InuYasha stood up and pulled Yanna to her feet. They then started walking back towards camp when all of a sudden Yanna stopped walking. InuYasha stopped walking as Yanna looked up at him.

“What is it, InuYanna?” InuYasha asked his twin.

“Something is not right here. We are not alone,” Yanna said, growling.

InuYasha looked around the clearing. He sniffed the air and confirmed what Yanna had said. They both caught the same scent in the air. InuYasha then noticed that Yanna had stiffened next to him.

“Sesshoumaru,” Yanna whispered so that it was barely audible even for their demon hearing to pick up.

“What did you say, InuYanna?” InuYasha asked.

Before Yanna could answer InuYasha, Sesshoumaru stepped into the clearing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there is chapter 15.....i hope that you all enjoy it.....please read and review.....see ya all next chapter.....