InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.



Chapter 16 ~ The Fight For Sou’unga



“Sesshoumaru. What are you doing here?” InuYasha seethed at his older half-brother.

“I came for InuYanna. She has something that I want, Little Brother,” Sesshoumaru said while glaring at InuYasha and Yanna.

InuYasha could tell that Yanna was scared of Sesshoumaru. Yanna had cowered behind InuYasha in order to get out of Sesshoumaru’s line of sight. InuYasha knew what Sesshoumaru was after Yanna for, but he wanted to hear about it from Sesshoumaru himself.

“What does she have that you want so badly, Sesshoumaru?” InuYasha growled at him.

“I am here to take Sou’unga from InuYanna,” Sesshoumaru seethed back at InuYasha.

At this point, no one noticed that Yanna had moved out from behind InuYasha. When Sesshoumaru and InuYasha noticed that Yanna had moved, they both started backing away from her. They both noticed that she had Sou’unga in her hands.

“Sesshoumaru, you will never take Sou’unga away from me. The only way that you are going to get Sou’unga is by killing me,” Yanna growled out.

“If that is what you wish, then so be it,” Sesshoumaru growled back at Yanna.

With that said, Sesshoumaru began to lunge at Yanna. Since Yanna didn’t know how to handle Sou’unga, it was easy for Sesshoumaru to knock it out of her hands. The sword flew from Yanna’s hands and landed about five feet from her. Yanna flew back and landed on her back on the ground at InuYasha’s feet.

InuYasha bent down to make sure that his sister was okay. He could tell that Yanna was still breathing but the force of the impact had rendered her unconscious. InuYasha knew that he had to get Sou’unga back into Yanna’s hands before her demon blood took over. So, InuYasha started making his way over to Sou’unga.

InuYasha was almost to Sou’unga when Sesshoumaru figured out what was going on. Sesshoumaru then started making his way to Sou’unga as well. What happened next surprised both InuYasha and Sesshoumaru.

Yanna shot up off the ground in her demon form. Both InuYasha and Sesshoumaru jumped back from Sou’unga when they both heard her growling at them.

“Why do you want Sou’unga so bad, Sesshoumaru?” Yanna growled at him.

“Because you don’t deserve it. Just like InuYasha doesn’t deserve the Tetsusaiga,” Sesshoumaru said back to her.

“Leave InuYasha out of this, Sesshoumaru. This is between the two of us,” Yanna said through clenched teeth.

After Yanna said that, she lunged at Sesshoumaru with her claws ready to kill him. Sesshoumaru moved out of the way just in time before Yanna could make contact. He had never forgotten about what she did to him the last time they fought like this. Yanna then turned around just in time to avoid Sesshoumaru’s light whip.

InuYasha couldn’t believe what was happening in front of him. He was surprised at how well Yanna was fighting in her demon form. The last time that Yanna and Sesshoumaru had fought, he was unconscious.

“I beat you the last time, Sesshoumaru. I can beat you again,” Yanna growled out.

“We’ll just see about that, you pathetic half-breed,” Sesshoumaru said to make her become even more enraged that she already was.

Yanna took time to contemplate what he had just said. Sesshoumaru took this as his chance to strike at her while she was distracted. By the time that Yanna knew what was happening, it was too late. All InuYasha could do was watch. He knew that this was Yanna’s fight. InuYasha was amazed at how well Yanna was fighting without Sou’unga.

“Will you give me Sou’unga, InuYanna?” Sesshoumaru asked while he was towering over her.

“NO!!” Yanna yelled at him.

Then with all her remaining strength, Yanna pushed Sesshoumaru off of her. She then had Sesshoumaru pinned to the ground. Yanna took this opportunity to use her claws on Sesshoumaru. She dug her claws down his front side while she was enjoying the feeling that she was getting from Sesshoumaru’s blood on her claws.

“I told you before, Sesshoumaru, you will never beat me,” Yanna said, pleased.

Once Yanna was done digging her claws into Sesshoumaru, she noticed that he was unconscious from the blood loss that she had created. She was pleased with what she had done. So, she decided to get up off of Sesshoumaru’s chest.

She then walked away from an unconscious Sesshoumaru. Yanna then saw InuYasha. So, she started walking towards him. InuYasha didn’t like the look in her eyes. She looked at him as if she didn’t know him.

“InuYanna, please let me help you,” InuYasha pleaded with his sister.

“Why would I need your help?” Yanna growled at him.

InuYasha couldn’t answer her. Yanna then saw something laying on the ground next to InuYasha. Yanna bent down and picked Sou’unga up in her hands. When she had Sou’unga in her hands, Yanna changed back into her hanyou form.

“InuYasha, what happened?” Yanna asked, looking around.

“You and Sesshoumaru fought over Sou’unga while you were in your demon form,” InuYasha said, pointing to the unconscious Sesshoumaru on the ground.

“I guess that I won, huh?” Yanna asked.

InuYasha nodded his head at her.

“Let’s go back to camp, InuYanna,” InuYasha said.

“Okay, let’s go,” Yanna said back to him.

With that said, InuYasha and Yanna walked back to camp. Little did they know but someone was watching them from the shadows of the trees.

“Very soon, my dear InuYanna, you will be with me,” the mystery person said as he disappeared into the trees.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there is chapter 16.....please read and review.....see ya all next chapter....