InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 19 ( Chapter 19 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.



Chapter 19 ~ Kidnapped By Naraku



InuYasha couldn’t believe what had just happened. He walked over to Sou’unga and picked it up. Then InuYasha started walking back to camp.

‘I wonder what Naraku wants with InuYanna. What did he mean when he said that she was hidden away from him. I will get her back if it is the last thing that I do,’ InuYasha thought to himself a she walked back to camp.

When InuYasha got back to camp, he noticed that everyone else was awake. They looked at him as he walked over to the campfire and sat down. Kagome noticed that he had Sou’unga.

“InuYasha, where is InuYanna?” Kagome asked worriedly.

InuYasha didn’t want to answer Kagome but he knew that she would continue to bother him about it so he decided to tell them anyways. They are bound to find out sooner or later when Naraku sends Yanna to kill them and take the jewel shards.

“Naraku took her,” InuYasha said as he looked at the ground.

When InuYasha looked back up, he noticed that everyone had shocked looks on their faces. They couldn’t believe what InuYasha had just said.

“What do you mean Naraku took InuYanna?” Shippou asked hysterically.

“I mean exactly what I said,” InuYasha yelled.

Everyone could tell that InuYasha was worried about Yanna. They all knew that they had to find her before something serious happened to her.

“I think we should pack up and try to find Naraku and rescue InuYanna,” Miroku said.

With that said, they started packing everything up. Once they had everything packed up, they started heading towards Naraku’s castle.

**Meanwhile**

Naraku and Yanna had finally made it to his castle. Once there, Naraku locked Yanna in a room with nothing in it.

“What do you want from me?” Yanna finally asked.

“You will see soon enough, my dear InuYanna,” Naraku whispered in her ear.

Yanna pulled away from him in disbelief. She backed herself up against the wall.

“I want to know now,” Yanna seethed.

“You will find out after you transform into a full demon,” Naraku said calmly.

It was then that Yanna realized that she didn’t have Sou’unga with her. She knew that her demon blood would take over soon.

“Where is my sword?” Yanna asked angrily.

“I left it with InuYasha when I took you from the forest,” Naraku said nonchalantly to her.

Then all of a sudden Yanna could feel her demon side starting to take over her body. As Yanna was turning into a full demon, Naraku was standing there, smiling. He was surprised at how quick she had transformed into a full demon.

“Now, tell me what you want with me?” Yanna growled at him.

“I want you to kill your brother, InuYasha, and bring me his jewel shards,” Naraku said still smiling.

“And if I refuse, then what?” Yanna asked.

Somehow Naraku knew that Yanna was going to ask that question so he pulled out a tainted jewel shard and looked at Yanna.

“What is that?” Yanna asked while she was looking at Naraku.

“This is my insurance that you will do what I say,” Naraku said as he put the jewel shard in Yanna’s head.

Yanna screamed out in pain as the jewel shard was embedded in her head. Naraku was pleased with his work. After the jewel shard was in her head, Yanna passed out. Naraku walked out of the room, feeling very pleased with himself. Once he was outside of Yanna’s room, Naraku turned to the figure standing there.

“Kagura, let me know the moment she wakes up,” Naraku said.

“As you wish, Naraku,” Kagura said, bowing slightly.

Naraku turned and walked away from Kagura. He continued walking down the hall to his room. He couldn’t wait to see how Yanna was going to react to being under his control.

**Meanwhile with InuYasha**

InuYasha and the others had been walking all day so that they could get to Naraku’s castle sooner. Then all of a sudden, InuYasha stopped walking and looked at Yanna’s sword. He noticed that Sou’unga was pulsating.

“What is it, InuYasha?” Kagome asked.

“It’s Sou’unga. It’s pulsating,” InuYasha said still looking at Sou’unga.

InuYasha removed Sou’unga from his side and placed it on the ground. They were all looking at it as it was still pulsating. InuYasha knew right away that something was wrong but he didn’t say anything.

Everyone decided to make camp right there. So, Kagome and Sango pulled out their sleeping bags while Shippou and Miroku gathered firewood. InuYasha went and got some water for dinner.

When InuYasha got back with the water, he picked up Sou’unga and jumped into the nearest tree. InuYasha couldn’t help but think that something serious had happened to Yanna.

“Dinner is ready, InuYasha,” Kagome told him.

“Okay. I’ll be down in a minute,” InuYasha said.

InuYasha jumped down from his tree and ate his ramen. When he was done eating, he jumped back up into his tree.

“He is really worried about InuYanna, isn’t he?” Sango asked.

“Yeah, he is,” Kagome said, looking up into the tree at InuYasha.

After the others were done eating, they sat around the campfire and talked until they all fell asleep. InuYasha was the only one that was still awake.

“I promise I will rescue you from Naraku, InuYanna,” InuYasha whispered into the night.

InuYasha then fell into a restless sleep as he thought about his sister and what she was going through at the moment.

Sometime during the night, InuYasha felt a pain in his chest just like before. It actually woke him up out of a dead sleep. The pain hurt so bad that it almost caused him to fall out of the tree. He knew that something bad was happening to Yanna. As the pain ebbed away, InuYasha fell asleep once again.

**Back at Naraku’s castle**

Kagura was standing outside Yanna’s door when she heard Yanna growling on the other side of the door. Kagura immediately went and got Naraku. She walked down the hall to his room. When she reached Naraku’s door, Kagura knocked frantically on his door.

“Enter,” Naraku said when he heard someone knocking on his door.

Kagura opened his door and entered his room.

“You wanted to be told when InuYanna woke up. Well, she is awake and growling,” Kagura said, bowing slightly.

“Good,” was all Naraku said as he walked out of his room.

Kagura followed Naraku back to Yanna’s room. She had the funny feeling that she was going to have to watch over the ungrateful dog demon.

When Naraku got to Yanna’s room, he opened the door. He heard Yanna growling at him. He slowly entered the room only to have Yanna start to lunge at him.

“Are you ready to do my bidding, InuYanna?” Naraku asked her.

Yanna stopped mid-stride and looked at Naraku.

“I will kill my brother and get you his jewel shards,” Yanna said defeatedly. “But what will I get in return for doing this for you?”

Naraku looked at her and smiled evilly.

“Your freedom,” Naraku said.

Yanna had to think about what Naraku had said to her. She knew that he could be lying to her but she was willing to do anything to get away from Naraku.

“You have a deal, Naraku,” Yanna growled out.

“Good. You can find InuYasha and his traveling companions in a clearing to the east of here,” Naraku said.

Yanna nodded her head and left. She had to get out of there before Naraku realized that the jewel shard wasn’t working on her.

Just then, he turned to Kagura and spoke.

“Kagura, I want you to follow her and make sure that she does what she said she would do,” Naraku said.

“Yes, Naraku,” Kagura said as she was leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there is chapter 19......please read and review so that i know how i am doing.....see ya all next chapter.....