InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 20 ( Chapter 20 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.



Chapter 20 ~ Family Deception



Yanna knew that Naraku would send someone to make sure that she would kill InuYasha. Deep down Yanna knew that she couldn’t kill InuYasha. Yanna stopped running and sniffed the air so that she could catch her brother’s scent. When she had finally caught InuYasha’s scent, Yanna took off in the direction that Naraku had indicated to her.

It didn’t take long for Yanna to find the clearing where InuYasha and the others were staying. She stopped at the edge of the clearing to see if InuYasha would pick up on her scent. Yanna noticed some movement in one of the trees near the camp. She knew that InuYasha had caught her scent. Yanna watched as InuYasha jumped down from his tree.

When InuYasha jumped out of his tree, he saw Yanna looking at him. He recognized the look in her eyes. The look in her eyes was more ferocious than in the past. InuYasha started walking towards her when he stopped in front of her.

“InuYanna?” InuYasha asked hopeful.

“What?” Yanna growled at him.

“Here. This is yours,” InuYasha said as he pulled out Sou’unga and handed it to her.

“I don’t need that,” Yanna growled.

Yanna turned and walked away from InuYasha. She knew that InuYasha would follow her. Her plan to get InuYasha away from the others was working. Yanna slowed down so that InuYasha could catch up to her. Once InuYasha had caught up to her, he turned Yanna around so that she was facing him.

“InuYanna, what has Naraku done to you?” InuYasha asked her worriedly.

“Naraku has done nothing to me,” Yanna seethed at him.

InuYasha could tell that Yanna was lying to him but he wasn’t going to her know that.

**Meanwhile**

Kagome woke up wanting to talk to InuYasha about Yanna. She went over to his tree and noticed that he wasn’t there. She looked all around the camp for him. When she couldn’t find him, Kagome started to get worried. Then all of a sudden, she sensed a jewel shard nearby.

“Sango, wake up. There’s a jewel shard nearby,” Kagome said as she was shaking Sango awake.

“Okay, Kagome. I’m awake,” Sango said.

“Good. Get Miroku and Shippou up and then follow me into the forest. I have a bad feeling that InuYasha is in trouble,” Kagome said.

With that said, Kagome took off into the forest to find InuYasha. When she found InuYasha, she couldn’t believe who was there with him.

Yanna turned around when she heard Kagome. InuYasha followed Yanna’s gaze as it fell upon Kagome.

“Kagome, what are you doing here?” InuYasha asked.

“I came looking for you,” Kagome said.

Both Kagome and InuYasha looked at Yanna. Kagome knew that something was wrong with Yanna. Kagome couldn’t quite put her finger on it but she knew it was something serious. Just then, Kagome sensed a jewel shard again. She turned to face InuYasha.

“InuYasha, I sense a jewel shard,” Kagome said.

“Where is it, Kagome?” InuYasha asked.

“It’s over…” Kagome started as her eyes landed on Yanna.

“…there,” Kagome finished as she pointed at Yanna’s head.

InuYasha was shocked to say the least. He couldn’t believe that Naraku would put a jewel shard in his sister’s head and then send her to kill him. InuYasha took a step towards Yanna. He could tell that Yanna was not alone. InuYasha looked up and saw Kagura.

**Back at Naraku’s castle**

Naraku had been watching everything in Kanna’s mirror.

“Why is she hesitating?” Naraku asked himself.

Kanna just looked at Naraku with her blank expression on her face.

“Leave, Kanna. I have seen enough,” Naraku said to Kanna.

Kanna bowed slightly and turned to leave.

**Back in the forest**

Kagura landed next to Yanna. She stared evilly at InuYasha and Kagome. Yanna then turned to Kagura and growled slightly.

“Go back to Naraku and tell him that I don’t need a babysitter. Also, tell him that I will bring the shards back to him,” Yanna said to Kagura.

Kagura gave Yanna an evil look as she pulled a feather from her hair and left. Yanna then turned to InuYasha and Kagome. InuYasha could tell that Yanna was trying to fight Naraku’s control over her mind. Yanna then turned and looked at Kagome with pleading eyes.

“Kagome, please purify the jewel shard in my head and take it out,” Yanna pleaded with Kagome.

“Okay, InuYanna, I’ll do it,” Kagome said to Yanna.

With that said, Kagome reached up to Yanna and touched her forehead. Yanna could feel the jewel shard being purified and pulled from her head. Yanna was relieved to have the jewel shard out of her head. InuYasha watched as all of this happened with an awestruck look on his face.

“Thank you so much, Kagome,” Yanna said.

InuYasha started to hand Yanna back her sword when she stopped him. InuYasha thought that it was odd for Yanna to refuse to take Sou’unga back but he thought nothing of it.

“I’m not ready to take Sou’unga back just yet,” Yanna said as she looked at Kagome.

“Why?” InuYasha asked worriedly.

Just then, InuYasha followed Yanna’s gaze back to Kagome. He saw the evil glint in her eyes. Yanna then looked InuYasha dead in the eyes before she reached up to take the jewel shards from around Kagome’s neck.

“Because I need there so that I can be totally free,” Yanna said as she held up the jewel shards.

Both InuYasha and Kagome couldn’t believe that Yanna had taken their jewel shards.

“You can’t do this, InuYanna,” InuYasha said angrily.

“Oh I can and I will. I have to take these back to Naraku so that he can give me back my freedom. I’ll see you around bro,” Yanna said.

With that said, Yanna turned and started walking back towards Naraku’s castle. She knew that InuYasha would come after her sooner or later.

“I’m sorry, InuYasha. Please forgive me, brother,” Yanna whispered as she continued to walk back to Naraku’s.

Before Yanna knew it, she was back at Naraku’s castle. Kagura and Kanna were there waiting for her. They immediately took Yanna to see Naraku.

The three of them walked down the hallway to the so-called throne room where Naraku was waiting for Yanna. They walked into the room and Naraku turned and looked directly at Yanna with anger written all over his face.

“Kagura and Kanna, leave us,” Naraku stated.

“As you wish, Naraku,” they said as they left the room.

The anger on Naraku’s face softened as he smiled at Yanna.

“Here are the jewel shards that you wanted so badly,” Yanna said as she threw the shards at Naraku.

“Thank you, my dear InuYanna,” Naraku seethed.

Yanna then turned away from Naraku and started walking back to the room that she was first in when she was brought there by Naraku.

“Did you kill InuYasha?” Naraku asked her.

Yanna stopped dead in her tracks when Naraku asked her that question. She then turned around so that she was facing Naraku.

“No, I didn’t. He’s my brother,” Yanna growled defeatedly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there is chapter 20.....i hope that you all enjoy it.....please read and review so that i know how i am doing.....see ya all next chapter.....