InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 22 ( Chapter 22 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.



Chapter 22 ~ The Battle For Yanna’s Life



At first Yanna didn’t know what was going. She looked at InuYasha with a scared look on her face. He saw the scared look in Yanna’s eyes as Naraku pulled her away from him.

“Let her go, Naraku,” InuYasha seethed.

InuYasha saw Yanna’s eyes get wide with fear at the mention of Naraku’s name. He also saw her eyes flash amber-gold.

“I don’t think so, InuYasha. She is mine now,” Naraku snickered.

Just then, Yanna could feel Naraku remove the jewel shard from the back of her head. She felt herself getting dizzy. Just before she lost consciousness, Yanna looked at InuYasha and said, “Please help me, nii-chan*.”

Naraku was pleased with the chaos that he had caused. When he was done pulling the jewel shard out of Yanna’s head, he threw her unconscious form to the ground at InuYasha’s feet.

InuYasha could tell that Yanna was hurt really bad. He could also feel the pain in his chest returning but he fought against it. He didn’t need Naraku knowing that when Yanna was in great pain that it also affected him. As the pain was going away, the scent of Yanna’s blood was really starting to get to him.

**Meanwhile**

Kagome and the others were traveling as fast as they could towards Naraku’s castle. Kagome knew that she had to get to the castle quick before something serious happened to either Yanna or InuYasha.

“Why are we going to Naraku’s castle?” Shippou asked.

“Because that is where InuYasha went with the jewel shard,” Kagome said.

**Back at Naraku’s castle**

“You didn’t have to hurt her, you bastard,” InuYasha screamed at Naraku.

InuYasha bent down to check to see how Yanna was doing. At least she was still alive, but just barely. InuYasha knew that he had to get her away from Naraku and back to Kaede’s if she was going to survive.

“Now, now, InuYasha. She will survive everything,” Naraku said.

InuYasha looked up at Naraku and growled. Then he looked back down at Yanna. She looked like she was sleeping.

“I will protect you no matter what, InuYanna,” InuYasha whispered into his sister’s ear.

Yanna had heard InuYasha’s words. She had heard those exact same words somewhere once before but not from InuYasha. She just wished that she knew where she had heard them. Just then, it came to her.

~~Begin Yanna’s Dream~~

“What do you want, Sesshoumaru?” Yanna asked her older brother.

Sesshoumaru hugged Yanna closer to him when he answered, “I just wanted to let you know that I will always protect you, ‘Yanna.”

~~End Yanna’s Dream~~

All Naraku could do was laugh at what InuYasha had said. He had an evil glint in his eyes as he looked at InuYasha. InuYasha didn’t let the look go unnoticed either.

InuYasha turned and picked Yanna up and walked over to the nearest tree. He then leaned her up against the tree trunk. He placed Sou’unga in her hands so that she could transform back to normal. He also placed the Tetsusaiga beside her. Then InuYasha stood back up and looked at Naraku with blood red eyes.

Naraku was surprised to see the resemblance between Yanna and InuYasha when their demon blood took over. He smiled as he looked into InuYasha’s blood red eyes.

“So, this is what happens to you when your demon blood takes over,” Naraku said to InuYasha.

Just then, InuYasha charged at Naraku with his claws poised to kill. Naraku sidestepped the attack before InuYasha could make contact. InuYasha turned on his heel right away and charged at Naraku once again. InuYasha made sure that he made contact with Naraku’s back and dug his claws into the skin. Naraku screamed in pain as InuYasha’s claws dug deep into his skin. He tried to pull InuYasha’s claws out but he couldn’t reach behind himself to his back.

Kagura came out of the castle when she heard Naraku’s scream. She saw InuYasha’s claws in Naraku’s back, she started to smile. She stopped smiling when she realized that she was still under Naraku’s control. So, Kagura pulled out her fan. But before Kagura could attack InuYasha, Naraku grabbed InuYasha and threw him to the ground.

“You will never be able to defeat me, InuYasha,” Naraku said as he winced at the pain his back.

“We’ll see about that,” InuYasha growled as he got up.

InuYasha was starting to lunge at Naraku when Kagome and the others came running into the courtyard. They were all shocked to see InuYasha transformed into a full demon.

“SIT BOY!!!” Kagome yelled.

InuYasha hit the ground really hard. After InuYasha hit the ground, they all ran over to Yanna. Kagome saw the Tetsusaiga laying on the ground next to Yanna. Kagome picked up the Tetsusaiga and took it over to InuYasha. That was when she noticed that Naraku had disappeared along with Kagura and Kanna. When Kagome got to InuYasha, she noticed that the subduing spell had worn off and he was sitting up.

“Here you go, InuYasha,” Kagome said as she handed the Tetsusaiga to him.

InuYasha took the Tetsusaiga from Kagome. As soon as the Tetsusaiga was back in his hands, InuYasha changed back to his normal hanyou self. He then looked up at her. Kagome noticed that he had tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

“Thanks, Kagome,” InuYasha said as he smiled up at her.

Once InuYasha had the Tetsusaiga, he got up off the ground. InuYasha then looked around for Yanna.

“Where’s InuYanna?” he asked frantically.

“Over there,” Kagome said while pointing to where Miroku and Sango were at.

InuYasha and Kagome walked over to the tree where Yanna was at. InuYasha noticed that Yanna was clutching the hilt of Sou’unga with all of her might. He also saw that she had transformed back to a hanyou.

“How is she, Miroku?” InuYasha asked worriedly.

“Not good I’m afraid. She’s hurt really bad. We need to get her back to Kaede’s,” Miroku said in a serious tone.

“Fine. I’ll meet you guys there,” InuYasha said.

With that said, InuYasha pulled Yanna onto his back and took off towards the village at top speed. After InuYasha left with Yanna, the others got on Kirara’s back and followed InuYasha as best as he could.

**Meanwhile**

“I will eventually completely turn InuYanna against InuYasha and have her as my own,” Naraku said to no one in particular.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*nii-chan means brother..... there is chapter 22..... i hope that you all enjoy reading it..... please read and review so that i know how i am doing..... see ya all next chapter.....