InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 27 ( Chapter 27 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.




Chapter 27 ~ The Return Of Yanna



Once InuYasha was at Yanna’s side, Yanna opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was InuYasha’s happy smile as he looked down at her. Yanna smiled back at her twin brother.

“You won’t believe who I saw, InuYasha,” Yanna said hoarsely.

“You can tell me later, InuYanna,” InuYasha said as he hugged her.

Yanna then tried to sit up but she fell right back into InuYasha’s lap. That was when she saw Sesshoumaru standing there with the Tenseiga in his hand.

“Thank you, Sesshoumaru. I knew that you would be the one to bring me back to life,” Yanna said as she looked at him.

“Whatever,” Sesshoumaru said emotionlessly to her.

Sesshoumaru turned and started to walk away when he remembered what InuYasha had said. He then turned back around and walked back towards InuYasha, who had helped Yanna to her feet by then.

“I will make good on that promise you made with me before I brought InuYanna back to life,” Sesshoumaru said.

With that said, Sesshoumaru turned and started walking back to where he had left Rin and Jaken. As Sesshoumaru was walking away from Yanna and InuYasha, he smiled to himself. In a way Sesshoumaru was happy that Yanna was alive once more as well. Once Sesshoumaru was gone, Yanna turned and looked at InuYasha.

“What promise did you make to Sesshoumaru, InuYasha?” Yanna asked, eyeing her twin.

“Don’t worry about it. Come on, let’s head back to the village so we can see the others,” InuYasha said.

“Okay,” Yanna said.

With that said, Yanna climbed onto InuYasha’s back so they could head off towards the village. Once Yanna was on his back, InuYasha started running towards the village. They headed towards the village in silence. Yanna had fallen asleep on InuYasha’s back. That was when InuYasha had decided to stop so Yanna could sleep better. Once InuYasha stopped, he laid Yanna down on the ground. InuYasha had made sure that Yanna was safe before he went looking for firewood and something for them to eat that night. When he determined that Yanna was safe, he left. While InuYasha was gone, Yanna had a nightmare.

~~Begin Yanna’s Nightmare~~

Naraku was mad that Yanna had betrayed him. Just before Yanna could reach InuYasha, Naraku grabbed her by the neck and squeezed, cutting off her airway.

~~End Yanna’s Nightmare~~

Yanna quickly woke up only to find out that she was all alone. She looked all around for InuYasha. She got up and started walking into the forest to see if she could find InuYasha. Yanna stopped when she thought that she had gone far enough into the forest. She turned around and started walking back to where she had woken up just minutes before. When Yanna got back to camp, she came face to face with a very irate InuYasha. She walked over to the fire and sat down across from her twin.

“Where in the hell have you been?” InuYasha asked her angrily.

“I went looking for you when I woke up. I am sorry for making you mad, InuYasha,” Yanna said while looking at the ground.

InuYasha could tell that something was wrong with his sister. He got up and sat beside Yanna.

“It’s okay, Yanna. I was just worried, that’s all. Is there something wrong, ‘Yanna?” InuYasha asked worriedly.

Without warning, Yanna started crying on InuYasha’s shoulder. She looked up at InuYasha with tears in her eyes.

“I can’t get the image of Naraku killing me out of my head,” Yanna said as she continued to cry on InuYasha’s shoulder.

InuYasha didn’t know how to react to what she had just said to him. He knew it had to be hard on her so he did the next best thing. InuYasha pulled Yanna to him and hugged her close to him. InuYasha knew that he had to kill Naraku for Yanna’s sake.

Yanna felt so safe in her brother’s arms so she snuggled closer to him. Then all of a sudden, Yanna’s ears started twitching. She pulled away from InuYasha and then scanned the forest for the sound that she had just heard.

“What’s wrong, InuYanna?” InuYasha asked while he was watching her closely.

“I thought I heard something in the forest. I guess I was wrong,” Yanna said, looking back at InuYasha.

With that said, Yanna stared into the fire once more. She knew that she heard something in the forest. She didn’t know what it was but she knew that they would find out soon enough.

“So, dear brother, what is for dinner?” Yanna asked InuYasha.

“We’re going to be having roast rabbit since we don’t have any ramen,” InuYasha said.

“Cool,” Yanna said happily.

With that said, InuYasha started to clean the rabbit while Yanna gathered what they needed in order to cook the rabbit over the fire. Once InuYasha had the rabbit cleaned, he put it over the fire. When the rabbit was done, Yanna and InuYasha started to eat it. The two of them ate in silence. Yanna was the first one to break the silence.

“This rabbit is good, InuYasha,” Yanna said as she continued to eat.

“Thanks, ‘Yanna,” InuYasha said.

“Your welcome, ‘Yasha,” Yanna said right back to InuYasha.

Just then, Yanna’s ears started to twitching again. This time InuYasha had heard the sound as well.

“Please tell me that you heard that as well, InuYasha,” Yanna said growling slightly.

“Yeah, I did,” InuYasha said while he was looking past Yanna.

“What do you think it is, InuYasha?” Yanna asked worriedly.

InuYasha didn’t say anything. He just kept looking towards the forest. Then InuYasha got up and walked over to Yanna. He helped her to her feet. Once Yanna was standing, her and InuYasha started walking towards the forest. Just then, InuYasha stopped and pushed Yanna behind him. He then started growling.

“It’s a demon and it’s heading this way really fast,” InuYasha finally said.

“Are you sure?” Yanna asked.

“Yeah, I am. There is only one demon that I know of that can move that quick,” InuYasha said growling.

“Who?” Yanna asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there is chapter 27.....i hope you all like it.....please read and review so that i know how i am doing.....cya all next chapter.....