InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 28 ( Chapter 28 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.




Chapter 28 ~ Kouga Returns



InuYasha didn’t answer Yanna right away. He knew that the longer he was quiet, the angrier that Yanna was becoming. InuYasha could tell that his sister was getting even more upset the longer he ignored her. He was just about to answer her when a whirlwind blew into their camp. Yanna was knocked on her butt by the force of the whirlwind as it entered their camp.

“InuYanna, are you okay?” InuYasha asked as he ran to his sister’s aid.

“Yeah, I think so. What was that?” Yanna asked, brushing herself off.

InuYasha didn’t say anything as he helped Yanna back to her feet. Once Yanna was back on her feet, her and InuYasha turned to face their intruder. Yanna couldn’t believe who it was. She was going to say something but InuYasha decided to cut her off by opening his mouth first.

“What are you doing here, wolf breath?” InuYasha growled while he pushed Yanna behind him.

Kouga finally turned around and eyed InuYasha and Yanna. He ignored InuYasha as he looked right at Yanna. Yanna blushed when she noticed that Kouga was looking right at her. By now, InuYasha was getting tired of being ignored.

“Hey, you mangy wolf, I am talking to you,” InuYasha yelled at Kouga.

“I am sorry, mutt-face. I didn’t see you standing there,” Kouga said while he was still looking at Yanna.

Yanna blushed even more when Kouga refused to look away from her. She never thought that she would never see Kouga again since the last time they were together.

“Quit looking at her like that, you mangy wolf. Now what are you doing here, Kouga?” InuYasha asked again.

“I was passing by when I caught InuYanna’s scent,” Kouga said as he finally looked away from Yanna and looked at InuYasha.

InuYasha growled at Kouga. He wasn’t about to lose Yanna again. He would be damned if he was going to lose her to Kouga. Just then, InuYasha remembered what Yanna had said about what Kouga had done for her.

~~Begin Flashback~~

“Who found you?” InuYasha asked as his blood began to boil.

Yanna just looked at InuYasha before she answered him.

Kouga found me. He took care of me while my wounds healed,” Yanna said.

~~End Flashback~~

Just then, Yanna saw the look on InuYasha’s face. She could tell that he was deep in thought about something. So she was determined to find out what it was he was thinking about.

“What are you thinking about, InuYasha?” Yanna asked him.

“I was just remembering what you had said about Kouga when you returned to us,” InuYasha said as he looked at Yanna.

Kouga looked surprised. He looked from Yanna to InuYasha and then back to Yanna. He was wondering just what exactly she had said to InuYasha about him.

“So, mutt-face, what did InuYanna say about me exactly?” Kouga asked with a smug look on his face.

“She just said that you helped her out after she escaped from Sesshoumaru. So, I should be thanking you for saving her,” InuYasha said while looking at the ground.

Kouga must have missed something because he could have sworn that he had just heard InuYasha thanking him for saving Yanna. Just then, Kouga looked over at Yanna. She had a look on her face that said, ‘just go with it.’ So, Kouga did just that.

“Then I guess you’re welcome, dog breath,” Kouga said to InuYasha.

Just then, InuYasha started walking back to camp. As he walked by Yanna, he grabbed her wrist and dragged her back to camp with him.

“Come on, InuYanna. You need your rest,” InuYasha said as he made his way back to camp with Yanna in tow.

“All right, InuYasha. Why don’t you join us, Kouga?” Yanna asked the wolf demon over shoulder.

InuYasha didn’t really like that idea very much. He growled at Yanna when they got back to camp. InuYasha wasn’t at all surprised when Kouga had followed them back to camp. InuYasha and Yanna sat across from each other by the fire. Kouga, on the other hand, sat next to Yanna which didn’t hold very well with InuYasha. Yanna and Kouga looked up when they heard InuYasha growling at them.

“Why are you growling, InuYasha?” Yanna asked her twin.

“Because I don’t trust that mangy wolf at all, InuYanna. He is up to something,” InuYasha said as he pointed at Kouga.

Kouga looked up at InuYasha with hurt in his eyes. He wanted to know why InuYasha didn’t trust him. He hadn’t done anything wrong as of yet. Just then, Kouga wanted to talk to Yanna alone.

“InuYanna, can I talk to you?” Kouga asked her.

“Yeah, sure. What’s up?” Yanna asked back.

Kouga looked over at InuYasha and saw that he was growling . Kouga knew that it wasn’t going to be easy to get Yanna alone without fighting with InuYasha.

“Not here. Let’s go somewhere a little more private,” Kouga said with a smile on his face.

Before Yanna could answer, InuYasha was between Kouga and Yanna in an instant. That was when Kouga noticed that InuYasha was growling and snarling at him even more than before.

“She’s not going anywhere with you, Kouga,” InuYasha said as he growled at Kouga even louder.

Yanna was surprised by how InuYasha was acting towards Kouga. She immediately got up so that she could get in between InuYasha and Kouga. She knew that she had to stop InuYasha before he could hurt Kouga.

“InuYasha, stop. There is no need for this,” Yanna yelled at her brother.

Kouga and InuYasha were both shocked at how Yanna was acting. They both noticed that she was growling at the both of them. InuYasha knew that her body couldn’t handle all this stress.

“Please calm down, InuYanna. You don’t have the strength to be getting this upset,” InuYasha pleaded with her.

Kouga caught the worried tone in InuYasha’s voice. Both Kouga and InuYasha started moving towards Yanna but she stepped back from them. Kouga knew that he had to find out what InuYasha was talking about.

“Hey mutt-face. What do you mean she doesn’t have the strength? What happened to her?” Kouga asked.

Kouga’s question had caught InuYasha off guard. InuYasha then remembered that Kouga had no idea that Yanna had been killed by Naraku and then brought back to life by Sesshoumaru. Just then, InuYasha decided to tell Kouga everything that had happened to Yanna since the last time that he had seen her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there is chapter 28.....i hope you all like it.....please read and review so that i know how i am doing.....cya all next chapter.....