InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Youkai Bondage ❯ Truth About a Sister ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Oh wow! So many reviews so quickly. I'm typing as fast as I can.

Disclaimer: I, Senora Obviousa, do not own Inuyasha

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))

Kagome couldn't believe it. Kikyo had this boy as a slave? Why hadn't she noticed? "I am not Kikyo."

"Don't lie to me! I know damn well who you are. I can smell your stench."

"I am Kagome. Kikyo is my sister. When were you her slave? I've never seen you before." She knew that for a fact. Had she seen anyone as perfect as this boy, she would have remembered. He leaned close to her and sniffed again.

"I guess you're not Kikyo. You don't smell quite as nauseating."

"When were you her slave?" Kagome really wanted to know.

"Well, wench, I was her slave two months ago for a grand total of one week. She made me do things that I never want to be forced to do again. During one such act, I bit her. She didn't like that." He laughed at the memory of Kikyo screaming, blood spilling forth from her chest. "I was returned the next day." Kagome stared dumbly. Kikyo had been to the hospital for a cut on her breast. She had told everyone she had dropped a knife when a slave scared her. That never explained why there were two parallel incisions. This did.

"What could possibly make you think it was okay to call this woman wench, half-breed?" Kagome shuddered at Naraku's voice. The sound of it seemed so vile.

"Keh! Do you see where I am Naraku? Do you honestly think I don't know what happens to slaves that are put in this room? I can call anyone anything I want. I'm already marked for death."

"Serves you right too." Kikyo had decided to join the little conversation. Inuyasha bolted upright.

"This is your fault! You are why I'm in this place."

"Had you just done as you were instructed, this never would have happened!"

"You are disgusting. I would never willingly do that to you."

"Good thing slaves don't have wills then, isn't it?" Inuyasha began to get up from the bed. What could they do if he killed her? Get angry and not execute him? Suddenly he felt a small hand on his well-muscled chest, holding him back.

"I want him," Kagome's voice was unwavering. She would make this boy's life better. She would right her sister's wrong.

"You want a hanyou that assaults his masters?" Naraku asked.

"Yes. I want him and only him. I will settle for nothing else." Inuyasha stared up at the girl. She wanted him and only him. "She must feel guilty," Inuyasha thought.

"Are you sure Kagome?" Jii-san was a little worried. Why was he saying it was Kikyo's fault? He's never seen the boy before.

"Yes."

It took a while for Naraku to complete the paperwork necessary to buy the slaves. Kagome sat in the big dark brown leather chair and felt extremely uncomfortable. She just wanted to go home. She hated this place, every inch of it.

"The slaves will be delivered to you tomorrow morning," he finally said.

"I want mine now," commanded Kagome. Everyone could tell that it wasn't a request.

"Well, I guess we can have them delivered this evening if it's that important to you." He smiled, but she could still see the annoyance on his face.

"It is."

"Oh, thank goodness. I didn't want to wait," said Kikyo. Kagome glared at her. What little respect she had held for her sister vanished about two hours previously when she met her former slave. Everything she said now about the youkai made her angry. She felt bad for the silver-haired boy, but by that evening he would be safe in her home, away from this horrid place. She felt worse for whomever Kikyo had chosen. If she really did those deplorable things, maybe coming into the Higarashi household wasn't a blessing. Maybe this place was better.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))

A/N: Okay what do you think? I wrote most of it in my Intro to Education night class. By the way, to all the Kikyo fans, I'm sorry that I am making her out to be so evil. It will probably get worse. I don't not like her, but she just fit into this concept so well. Remember, alternate universe. Please review everybody! Also if Rinfirithiel reads this, please send me your e-mail. I tried to respond to your review of my other story and you mailbox is invalid I guess. Thanks!