InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Offline Dates ❯ First Impressions ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Heyo peoples! ^-^ I'm ba-ack!

kagomeinuyashafan - Thanks a whole bunch for the birthday wishes! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ^-^

Anywho, on with the storeh!

Chapter 4 - First Impressions

Kagome licked her dry lips before sighing. They had the tendency to do that when her mind managed to wander to the upcoming 'date' she had with this boy Inu Yasha. Rolling over on her bed, she picked up her cordless phone from the nightstand and dialed her best friend's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sango. It's me."

"Hey! You nervous?" Kagome scoffed...a ladylike scoff.

"Is my favourite color blue?"

"I thought your favourite color was red."

"...Quiet you!" Her best friend giggled over the line.

"So amusing..."

"So you're coming Friday?"

"I don't know...this is supposed to be a date between you and Inu Yasha..."

"PLEASE, Sango? I'll be forever in your debt! Shippo already said he was dragging Miroku along!" A low, tired sigh passed the teens lips, the sound odd from the earpiece.

"Fine, I'll go, Kagome. You owe me, though..."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Kagome squealed, squirming on the neat spread.

"I have to go, Kagome. I'll see you Friday."

"Bye Sango!" She clicked off the phone and glanced at her ceiling, features scrunched in thought. A moment later her attention was diverted by the soft click of the door and the gently murmured "Sis?" that followed.

"Yes Souta?" She rolled to her side, propping herself up on her elbow.

"Mom wants you to help her with dinner."


As said Friday rolled along, Inu Yasha became more anxious. He continually glanced at his watch, letting out his captured breath in a low hiss each time he looked at it. Miroku raised a brow and reached over to cuff his friend in the back of his head. At the resulting scowl, he advised jauntily, "Perhaps we should begin preparing ourselves for our date, don't you think, Inu Yasha?"

The hanyou nodded slowly, pulling himself up and lifting a clawed hand to run the slender digits through his silvered bangs, pushing then away and snorting when they fell back into place. With a wicked grin, he reached over and cuffed Miroku back before darting up the stairs to his room, then monk-in-training dogging (ignore the pun) his heels.


He once again ran over the date schedule in his mind. Dinner at WacDonalds, he wanted her to be comfortable on their first date, then to see a movie before taking her back home. Nodding certainly, he reached up and knocked on the shrine door. At that point, Miroku finally caught up, panting heavily.

"Damn, how many friggen stairs do they have? At least she'll have nice thighs from that workout, eh?"

Inu Yasha elbowed his companion as his milky auds twitched towards the door, hearing two people approach. When the door opened, both the male's jaws dropped. The one in the front had thick inky locks that spilled down her shoulders to about the bottoms of her shoulderblades. Her lips glistened with a sweet-smelling gloss that almost made his mouth water. She wore simple low-riding jeans, a tanktop and a long, knitted sweater that hung open, though on her, the outfit was FAR from simple. As Miroku had predicted, her figure was lithe and slender, curving in all the right places.

The woman behind her was garbed in a sleeveless camouflage shirt and baggy cargo pants. Her curiously developed biceps revealed she worked out with...SOMETHING heavy. The folds of the clothes faintly distorted her form, though he was able to get a pretty good prediction. She wasn't bad either. Her long chestnut locks were pulled up into a high ponytail, tips still reaching mid-back. Her face was bare of any makeup, but, noticing from the corner of his eye, Miroku didn't seem to care at all.


Kagome smiled, using their speechless state to take them both in. The one who was obviously Inu Yasha sported long silky, while tendrils that reached his waist, two forelocks hanging in front of his shoulders. Perched behind his thick bangs were his two adorable puppy ears. She had t dig her nails into her palms just to keep herself from petting them. From the shadows created by said bangs, glinted currently wide golden optics that continued to stare at her. He wore a black tank top beneath an open crimson dress shirt, black baggy jeans covering his legs.

Her eyes flicked to his companion. A long-sleeved violet shirt clung to his torso, a matching pair of black jeans completing the outfit. His hair, shorter than Inu Yasha's, but long enough to pull back into a messy ponytail, was done up just that way, a few left to fall into also wide brown eyes. Both of their physiques were AMAZING!

Sango stepped in front of Kagome and leaned in towards who was obviously Miroku, narrowing her chocolate orbs and muttering lowly, "My face isn't tattooed on my breasts, pervert..."


Aeryn ~.^