InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces of The Sun ❯ Nothing is a Cliche ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nothing is a Cliche
“Asshole!” “Pig!”
“Nasty bitch!”
“Inuyasha! Kagome! Stop fighting! You have to act like a happy couple.” screamed Sango. “The press conference is in thirty minutes.”
“Why?”
“Because your fans want that!”
“Tell the smelly wench and her cold mates to keep away from me. She reeks of death.”
“How dare you insult my Kanna and Kikyou? You dirty….” Kikyou, who was solemnly standing beside Kagome, drew her bow. “You shall not insult my mate.”
“Mate? You've slept with everyone from Kouga to Kirara.”
“You didn't mind that last week, did you?”
Sango was in tears. To add to her misery, Sesshoumaru and Naraku made their entrance.
Sesshoumaru was preening himself in his blue mini and fishnet stockings. Naraku was looking very happy in his Marilyn Monroe get-up, with a blonde wig, and scarlet lips and nails. And also in the famous white dress.
“Sess, you are not a slut.”
“But Sango, Nara-baby said…
“Naraku, out…of that dress!”
“But Sesshy-poo likes….
“NOW!” glared Sango.
“Here come my bitches!” Inuyasha grinned.
Jaken came and rubbed himself against Inuyasha seductively. “Anything I can do, master?”
“Mmmm…”
“It's my turn tonight.” purred Jakotsu.
Sango exploded. “Inuyasha! Kagome! Naraku! Get that lipstick off! Stop snogging, Kikyou…”
She collapsed into a chair. Miroku came in with a cup of coffee.
“My saviour!” Sango said, taking the cup. “I'm going insane.”
“And they call me a pervert.” said Miroku, his hand invariably straying to Sango's derriere.
“Houshi- Samaaaaaaaa…..” WHACK!
After making sure the houshi was out cold, Sango made an announcement.
“Good, are we ready to go?” Everyone mutely nodded.
“Why am I stuck with you?” Inuyasha snarled at Kagome.
“Because it's a fandom cliché.”