InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sadame ❯ Chapter 7

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Author Note: Since I don't have anything very intresting to write here I won't. Whom am I kidding, I have lots to write just don't know how to put it. So... I've been looking around for some inspiration, be it movies, music, comics or books. I You name them. It's given me some time to think more deeply about this story and I've decided. This story will live longer than my normal stop at 14 chapters. How long? I don't know yet. Have I caught some attention? I certainly hope so because it's for you that I write for. See ya all in the next chapter, I have a big plot twist unfolding for ya.

Summary: Anger, hate and forgetable love.

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha or any other character in the anime or manga. This is purely fan service.

Pairing: Sess/Inu. If you don't like the idea of homosexuality, or even less incest, then I would be happy if you leave without making any fuzz about it.

Warnings: m/m, Mpreg, Incest, mention of violation/rape. More may appear.

Read, Enjoy and Review. All feedbacks of encouragement, joy, happiness and constructive criticism are welcome.

Sadame
By Monkan

Chapter 7

InuYasha lied on the soft futon with his pitch black hair draped around him in waves. The blanket that covered him from his hips and down warmed him a little in the slightly cold morning air. He could feel fingers run through his hair and it didn't even make him open his eyes to greet the yet-to-fully-rise sun. If he could for only a moment he would stay inside his dream for as long as he could.

"What are you dreaming about?" asked the husky voice beside his ear.

"...Nothing." answered InuYasha in a sleepy voice.

The hand went from his hair down over his chest and up again. Even if the hand tried to be gentle and almost succeeded it did little for InuYasha to feel comfortable in the other person’s presence.

"Don't lie to me, InuYasha."

A memory stirred deep inside InuYasha and made him wake up fully. He sat up and let the hand slid away from his skin. "I have no reason to lie to you. Since I'm your pet after all, master." InuYasha stood up and wrapped the blanket around his waist, not caring if he left the other bare. He walked over to where his red kimono had been thrown last night and picked it up before heading toward the light green paper screen door.

"Remember that I hold your life in my hand. I gave you life and I can take it from you again." there was no sign of comfort or gentleness in the words.

"I know it, Naraku. I know it."

InuYasha left Naraku's bedroom without a single glance back. He walked down the empty chilly hall and headed toward the hot springs that wasn't so far from the castle. He could care less if he was only wrapped in a blanket as he sprinted through the woods the short distance to the hot water. During the trip his hair changed from black to white as the sun rays rose above the edge of the mountains and bathed him in their light. His demon blood was returning and began healing what injuries he had sustained during the night.

The last of Naraku's words followed him silently as a bad omen, his mind couldn't help but trail backward among his memories to the bitter and hated ones.

"I gave you life and I can take it from you again."

'Just like everything else.'

-o-o-o-o-

The search for one of the last shards had gone on for weeks now and even though they had searched everywhere they couldn't find it. It was the same for Kagome and her group as it was for Naraku. It was a hunt against each other to see who got to the shard first. With Naraku wicked plans interfering with the human jewel hunters they were always behind by two steps, much to their despair. They caught sight now and then at the end of InuYasha but he was always gone within the next minute. Even if the taste of betrayal lingered among them they wanted to know if their months together really had meant nothing.

The second last shard was found not in the human realm but in the world of the dead. It had been a fierce battle between them. Both Naraku and Sesshomaru managed to get there too besides InuYasha and Kagome’s gang. The corruption of the shikon jewel was greater now with Naraku's foul youki filling the area and they had to fight the diamond youkai who was guarding it. Somewhere in all the trouble this fight was causing InuYasha was left to face Sesshomaru. They fought each other, hurting each other as lingering feelings from their last encounter surfaced. The battle lasted for hours and in the end the shard ended up in Kagome's hands. With Naraku in shreds he and InuYasha had to leave, just in time to avoid the deadly blow from Sesshomaru cursed sword.

Against his better will InuYasha cast a glance behind him and as he saw Sesshomaru grow smaller and smaller and didn't follow him, his heart felt like it was breaking in to many pieces for him to heal.

They didn't know it yet but their bond was growing deeper with every day that passed. Ever since their love making at the lake things had changed and was now heading down a different path. One that neither knew existed or where it would lead them.

However this small action from InuYasha caught Naraku's attention and no matter how disembodied he was he wasn't ignorant.

-o-o-o-o-

Things crashed to the floor. Important and things of high value ended up in thousand pieces or ruined in other ways. Blood was spotted in many places and for a normal person the amount of blood would mean a death crime.

With the sound of a slap echoed between the damaged walls and InuYasha was sent to the floor in bruises and wounds. Cuts all over him bleed but they would also heel fast.

"Left everything behind you did you really InuYasha?" asked Naraku in a venom voice.

In his weakened state InuYasha didn't even see Naraku come closer to him and took an iron grip around his neck, squeezing hard and almost choking the poor hanyou.

"I told you, your life belongs to me." the evil creature leaned forward. "Or should I make it even more clear to you?"

That night InuYasha spent hours in horrors and pain, almost worse than anything he had ever experienced before. Almost! His own scream echoed inside his mind for hours afterward for he refused to let it out.

-o-o-o-o-

Sesshomaru didn't know what brought him there but before he knew it he was standing by the same lake as weeks earlier. But this time InuYasha was sitting by the water and with his back at him. He didn't need to confirm that the half-demon already knew he was there. He could also smell the dried air of blood coming from the hanyou.

He knew he should leave right away or attack and kill his little brother but no matter how much his dignity and honour wanted it something deeper inside of him refused to let him do it. Instead he walked over to InuYasha's side and before he knew it he was touching InuYasha's face where a thin but long cut was decorating his face. The daiyoukai could only imagine how deep the wound had been for it yet to heal.

His fingers traced over the scar and he leaned forward and his lips traced the wound. The soft touch made his stomach flutter and InuYasha didn't know what to do. Slowly he leaned his own head slightly to the side and soon they were both kissing.

It was a very soft touch; neither of them deepened the kiss so it remained light like the touch of a butterfly’s wing. They didn't touch each other except for their lips except for Sesshomaru's hand that lingered on InuYasha's face. Time became irrelevant and everything seemed to change. All their sorrows and pain was forgotten and their thoughts that this should not happen was erased from their minds.

They craved for each other but at the same time they wanted to preserve what they had at the moment. The light caresses on InuYasha’s face send shivers down his spine and made his neck tingle ever so slightly. Somewhere in the furthest corners of his mind he wondered where the sensation had come from but the thoughts couldn't push themselves to the surface.

Unfortunate the moment was interrupted by Rin and Jaken that made them come to their senses and they parted abruptly. With several feet between them they stared at each other. Sesshomaru was the first to compose himself and his face became an ice barrier once again. This made InuYasha more defensive and the moment that had passed between them just a few seconds earlier had disappeared into nothingness.

Jaken became frigid and began stuttering many things and Rin hide behind Jaken as she saw the two inu-youkai together. She knew both of them but the tension in between them now made her frighten.

"When the last shard is found everything will be over."

It wasn't loud but it wasn't a whisper and it was said in the same tone Naraku used. InuYasha didn't wait for his older brother to reply, he left the scene at high speed.

InuYasha could smell Kagome, Miroku and the others close by and took a detour to avoid them. He didn't want to run into any one else now, not when the end was so close.

To be continued.