InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi Unleased ❯ The One the Past Hunts ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6: The One the Past Hunts

"Rin, what are you doing?" Sesshoumaru asked, coming into the young girl's room.

"I'm looking at the stuff you had inside the box," A seven-year-old Rin, answered standing up.

"I thought I told you not to look in there?" Sesshoumaru roared.

"I'm sorry Sesshoumaru-Sama," Rin panicked, bowing to him.

Sesshoumaru walked over to her and pulled the box out her hands. He accidentally knocked her down in the process and looked down at the startled girl.

"I don't know why I put up with you. You're a weak human child, that can't figure out anything." Sesshoumaru mumbled, feeling his pride kick in.

"Oh Really?! Well, what would you do if I wasn't here anymore?" Rin asked.

"I would be happy, of course." Sesshoumaru quickly said.

"Would you?" a 7 year-old Rin asked.

"Would You?" a 9 year-old Rin asked.

"Would You?" a 13 year-old Rin asked.

"Fine, I'm gone!" a 17 year-old Rin yelled, as she began to disappear.

Sesshoumaru stood studded for a moment, "Rin, come back here!"

"Why? You wanted me gone in the first place. You didn't want me around." Rin's voice repeated in his mind.

"No, that's not true. It's Not True!" Sesshoumaru whispered, grabbing his head.

"IT ISN'T TRUE!!!" Sesshoumaru yelled, pushing himself up.

"Where am I?" he thought, slowly remembering he was in his chambers. He pulled himself out of bed and made his way downstairs. In the back of his mind he was expecting Rin's smiling face to great him; instead he got the greeting of a certain frog demon.

"Morning, Lord Sesshoumaru!" Jaken smiled.

Sesshoumaru sat down at a table and remained silence.

"Ungrateful Bastard," Jaken whispered.

"What was that?" Sesshoumaru asked; a tone of death was in his voice.

The little frog jumped out of his skin. "I-I'm sorry." The frog cried out.

He looked back at his master and chocked when he saw his head on the table.

"He must have fallen asleep," Jaken whispered.

**~~Sesshy's Dream~~**



"Sesshoumaru-sama," 7 year-old Rin yelled.

Sesshoumaru looked at the young child, with a questionable look on his face.

"I found some frogs in the pound." Rin smiled, understand his expression.

Sesshoumaru nodded his head and watched the girl laugh. He loved the way her little face lit up every time she was happy. Even if she didn't know it, he grew closer to the child.

Rin suddenly let out a horrifying scream that pulled Sesshoumaru from his thoughts.

He looked at the girl and saw a fox demon jump on top of her.

"Get Away From Her," Sesshoumaru growled, quickly running to her side.

The demon ran off and Rin's body lied still on the ground.

"Damn, I thought I made it to her before that demon could do anything. I guess I have to bring her back again." Sesshoumaru mumbled under his breath.

He began his reiteration chant and pulled the girl into his arms. He waited for a while and noticed she wasn't waking up. He tried again, but still... nothing happened. He tried a 3rd time and yelled out in frustration, "WHY ISN'T IT WORKING?"

"Why do you care? You don't want her back anyway," A voice taunted around him.

"Who are you? Bring her back," Sesshoumaru demanded.

"No, if you wanted her back so made, you wouldn't have made her run away." The voice teased.

"Show yourself," Sesshoumaru yelled in rage.

He looked up and saw a figure wearing a mask float towards him. He didn't waste anytime before grabbing it and ripping his claws into its heart. "

"You should have brought her back when I told you the first time," Sesshoumaru smirked.

"You should have loved me the first time," the voice replayed, letting the mask fall off its face.

"Rin?" Sesshoumaru yelled snapping back into his world.

He looked around the dinning room and met eyes with Jaken.

"Sir, you were calling Rin, is there anything wrong?" Jaken asked.

Sesshoumaru got up from his seat and began walking out the room, "I have to find her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So people... how did you like the last couple of chapters? I'm writing more right now! If you have anything to say please e-mail me! (Sailorn_skey@yahoo.com)

I'm waiting 4 ur idea's and thoughts! Besides I want to know how I did on my 1st Inu-Yasha Fanfic!

SO....THANKS 4 READING!