InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi Unleased ❯ Trap and Papers ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Trap and Papers


Rin rolled around in her bed all night trying to get rid of the confusion in her mind. Every time she fell asleep, she would have this odd dream about Kohaku. He kept trying to hurt Rin or use her in some way. When she finally woke up for the 6th time, she discovered Kohaku beside her.

Rin gasped in surprise as she watched the sleeping face look innocently at her. She took a few more breaths and pulled herself out the bed. As soon as she exited the room, she felt tears sliding down her face. "Kohaku, are you trying to kill me?"

Rin shook her head in disagreement and began walking around the house. She knew Kohaku wouldn't do anything to hurt her, but something inside of her kept telling her differently. She decided she was just being paranoid and started to make her way back to the room. She opened the door and was about to enter, but something on a near-by table caught her eye.

"Notes upon Powers?" she whispered, reading the paper that caught her attention. She picked it up and gasped in surprise when she noticed it was a report about her.


"I have tried many things to get Rin to use her powers. Today, I took her out to the cliffs and innocently pushed her off. It looks like I have discovered something very important. It seems every time she feels like she is in trouble or afraid, her powers kick in. The first time I've noticed was when the pole fell in the dinning room area. I'm guessing she was afraid of being crushed and she used her powers to protect herself. I'm going to try some test on her, to make her feel more paranoid about things. If the tests are successful, things should go much faster. The worst thing that can happen is… well… I'll kill her. Hopefully, it won't come down to that."

Rin dropped the paper when she finished reading. She couldn't believe Kohaku has been using her all along. She knew she had a few suspension, but finding it was really true was a bigger shock. Rin shook her head in fear and ran outside. She knew she had to get away and fast. She made it to the front gate and was about to pass, but something hard pushed her back.

Rin cried out in pain as she hit the ground and looked up at what stopped her. A tall man with long black hair smiled down at her.

"My dear Rin, you have grown so beautiful and radiant since I last saw you." the man smiled.

"Who are you?" Rin questioned.

"I can't tell you that right now, my dear. The time is not right. But, you shall find out soon." The man smiled again and bent down towards Rin. He took her face in his hand and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Rin yelled in shock and pushed the man away. "How dare you!" she cried.

"You will soon learn to like that," he smirked, raising his hand into the air.

A black orb floated down and covered Rin's body. She tried to scream, but a sound didn't escape her lips. She saw Kohaku walk from the house and Rin tried to signal for him to help. She saw him smirk and walk over to the man.

"I've decided to take over the plan. I will still need your help," the man said to Kohaku.

Rin's eyes widened, "You are apart of this?"

"Of course, my dear, I needed you to trust him. You are very important to me and I couldn't let you escape. I've been looking for you ever since you were a child. I won't let this opportunity escape."

Rin felt her heart drop and tears filled her eyes. She knew she couldn't do anything to get away... so she cried.