InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi Unleased ❯ Dream ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Dream

"THAT HURTS!" Rin yelled, as Kohaku tied her leg up.

"You hurt yourself pretty bad and you should be thankful. I'm done anyway," he said putting her leg down.

"Kohaku, why did you make me fall of the cliff?" Rin asked in wonder.

"I wouldn't really call it `making you fall', call it helping with the unexpected," he smiled getting up.

"I don't want you to do that again, okay?" Rin asked.

"I don't want you to order me around again," Kohaku said glaring at her.

"Well, I don't want you making me do things that could kill me." Rin yelled back.

"Well, I'm only trying to do things that I think will help you use your power better." Kohaku yelled even louder.

"I don't care about the power. You always say that when you put me in danger. Stop it! You are really starting to scare me, Kohaku. You tell me using my powers will help, but I think it's going to kill me before I even master it." Rin yelled crying.

"Well, I guess that's something you have to deal with." Kohaku said walking out the room.

Rin sat there a little surprise, "How dare he tell me how to live my life. Sesshoumaru never did things that could hurt me." Rin blurted before she realized what she said. Her hand covered up her mouth briefly and a tear left her eyes, "Sess, I really do miss you."

~~~


"You have to hurry up. I'm beginning to think this job is to much for you." A man wearing a monkey outfit ordered.

"I'm doing my best to get her to use her powers. I promise you, she will have them mastered before the end of this month." Kohaku bowed.

"If she isn't as powerful as I want her. You will pay for disappointing me." The man warned.

"She will be powerful!" Kohaku promised.

~~~~~~~~~Rin's Dream~~~~~~~~~~~


Rin sat on top of a rock looking down upon the water below. She jumped off it slowly as she drifted into the lake below. Wings explode from her back, making her look like an angel in the sky. As she lands on top of the water, ripples shatters around her. She looks down at her reflection and someone catches her eye. Looking up, she sees Sesshoumaru sitting on the ground. He didn't have a shirt on, but was pulling things out his fluff. Rin smiles as she makes her way towards him. She suddenly stops as she feels someone's presents behind her. She turns and sees Kohaku smiling at her. Rin looks into his hands and see a dark crystal floating there. Rin tries to get to him, but for some odd reason she seemed to be drifting further away from him. He smiles again as his hands crushed the crystal. Tears fill Rin's eyes, as if a part of her was destroyed. Crystal pieces float to her and a girl looks at her through one of the shards. Rin touches the shard and the girl falls into her hand. The girl has black hair that went to her shoulders and a Saturn sign on her head. Rin smiles as warmth and love fill her body. The girl smiles back and suddenly disappear. Sadden, Rin looks behind her and see Sesshoumaru yelling at her. She isn't able to make out what he is saying so she turned to see Kohaku again. Kohaku smirks slightly and holds up a human heart. Rin gasp as he begin to crush it and blood cover both of their faces. Tears fill Rin's eyes as a pain fired through her body. She looks down and sees a hole where her heart should have been. Kohaku is still smirking as Rin begins to black out. When Rin opens her eyes again, she is back in her bedroom.

"What was that?" Rin whispered looking over at Kohaku. She noticed he had his hand on her chest and she pushed him away. "Are you really trying to kill me Kohaku?"