InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi Unleased ❯ Fight ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Fight


Sesshoumaru made his way back to the Rin's village. He felt a strong source of power about 100 yards from him, and growled when he noticed it was from Rin's house. Her scent was stronger than ever, making Sesshoumaru's heart skip beats.

"There is something different about her," he thought walking over to a window. He looked inside and smiled when he saw Eugenus, Kohaku, and Rin standing together.

"Rin, why don't you turn into your real form," Eugenus smiled.

"I thought that was her true form," Kohaku asked, slightly confused by his words.

"No, she has a way different form than that. She is the daughter of a goddess and way more beautiful. Go ahead my daughter, show him." Eugenus smiled.

Rin stood there for a second and a wavy energy covered her. Sesshoumaru watched with wonder as her clothing became transparent and her body became airborne.

'Why is she listening to him?' he thought, watching her calm face glow.

There was a blinding flash of light and Sesshoumaru's mouth dropped in amazement. The figure before him was just too DAMN beautiful to be evil. Her eyes turned back into the strange light brown she had before. Her hair was dark purple and went to her shoulders. She had elf ears with silver rings in them. She had the Saturn symbol in the middle of her head and lightning energy around her. She was the perfect mate for a demon lord. Too perfect that he doubted she ever looked like a normal human.

"She's beautiful," Kohaku sighed staring at her.

Rin still wore the black dress from before, except it was a bit lighter and showed a little too much skin.

"Come here," her father smiled opening his arms.

Rin walked over to him and he whispered something in her ear. Sesshoumaru watched as the plain emotionless face became a wicked smile. Rin left her fathers arms and walked over to Kohaku, who had been watching her the entire time.

"Yes?" he whispered, as she put her arm around him.

"You look so sleepy," Rin whispered in a seductive voice.

"But I'm not ti-" was all Kohaku said, before his head was snapped back.

Sesshoumaru watched with surprise, excitement, or was it sadness as he watched the once sweet girl, kill someone with out a look of sorrow.

"So did you enjoy that dear?" Eugenus asked, putting his hands around Rin.

"Father, of course I did. Can I do it again?" Rin asked.

"Sure, you can do it right now." he said looking directly into Sesshoumaru's eyes.

Rin saw where her father stared and pulled out her Ken no Uchu. (Note: A Ken no Uchu is my little made up sword. It means Universe Sword.)

"I see you have the sword your mother and I were going to give you on your 10th birthday. I wonder how you got that." Eugenus smiled.

"Father, stop being a tease, you know you gave me this." Rin smiled, eying Sesshoumaru.

"Hmm" was all he said.


Sesshoumaru ducked down a little, "Shit... I wasn't expecting this."

'You silly youkai, you know I can see you.' Rin laughed inside his mind.

Sesshoumaru looked confused for a seconded before realizing she was speaking through his mind.

'Yes, I can talk to you in your mind. Well now, let's not think about that. You should be thinking of a way to get out of here.' Rin smiled.

Eugenus began to laugh as he read the expression on Sesshoumaru's face. "Wonderful isn't it? My little girl caught on to everything so fast," he laughed proudly.

"Little girl?" Sesshoumaru asked. "So she's your daughter? That's scary."


By this time Rin was flying directly to him. He sensed her and moved out the way so she only cut a little of his hair.

"Rin, come on. I know you don't really want to do this." Sesshoumaru said calmly.

"Of course I do? You hurt me way more than you know it. This is only my way of showing my thanks." Rin said, making a stab at him.

"I'm not going to fight you, so you should stop." Sesshoumaru said fighting off the urge to fight back. The demon side of him wanted to hear her scream under him. He wanted her to feel pain and see her blood. It was sort of sick... but it turned him on a great deal. Of course... he would never admit that.

'I see your youkai part is taking the best of you.' Eugenus laughed through his mind.

Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes and noticed Rin stopped. He watched as she put her sword in her face, showing off the crystal in front of it. It began to glow and she began to speak in a strange language.

'She's going to use the stars as daggers.' he thought, catching on to the odd attack.

Rin put her eyes on him and smiled. When Sesshoumaru looked up, 5 stars began to fall. He looked back at Rin and watched her point the tip of the sword at him.

"Star Dagger," she yelled, as stars fell one-by-one stars towards him.

Sesshoumaru pulled out his Tensiga and held it in front of him.

"Now 'FLUFFY' we both know you can't do anything with that thing. You should put it away." Rin said, rolling her eyes.

Sesshoumaru waited for her to throw more daggers at him and he hit them back. Rin ducked and looked at him stunned.

"Now 'HUMAN' I told you before, I don't want to fight you. But I never said I was going to let you bet me." He smirked.

Rin stood there again and gave her father an odd look. 'Father, I'm going to use mother's Silent Glaive. If I can't get to him, I guess I'll have to silence him.'

'Very well,' he smiled, sending her a message back into her mind.

"You don't seem to care. Don't you know we'll die also?" Rin whispered as her Ken no Uchu disappeared and her mother's weapon appeared.

"Rin, what are you doing?" Sesshoumaru asked, watching her close her eyes.

"Just shut-up and say good-bye," she snapped.

She began to lower the tip slowly. It was about two inches from the ground... when Rin's eyes suddenly opened. Sesshoumaru sat there for a second confused and noticed her eyes changed.

"Rin?" He asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As I said before, thank you everyone for reading my fanfic. I really hope you all stay and read the next chapter. It will be posted asap! THANK YOU SO MUCH; you don't know how much your reviews mean to me. So please keep it up!
ja mata ne