InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sk8tr Boi ❯ Kagome ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sk8tr Boi
Chapter 5: Kagome
I waited until it wasn't so crowded before I went to the backstage door. I grimaced when my eyes fell on the large crowd surrounding the door.
"Please. I just want a peek. I promise to come right back." A very familiar voice spoke as I approached the crowd.
"I'm sorry, lady, but I can't let ou in without a backstage pass or the ticket." A deep male voice ansered.
"Oh, come on, I'm just a little girl. What harm could I do?" The voice tried to persuade the guard.
"No. I'm not letting you in." The man repeated.
"Excuse me." I shouted over the crowd's heads, trying to attract the attention of the guard, "I have the winning ticket!"
My shout caught his attention and he strained to see me worming my way through the crowd.
I finnaly broke through and found myslef face to face with none other than Kikyo. I knew I recognized that voice.
I smiled at her coldly before turning my attention to the man standing behind her. He was tall with long black hair pulled up in a high pony tale. His eyes were a lively forest green and a thick brown tail peeked from behind him. This man was in fact a demon, and if my nose wasn't lying, he was a wolf demon.
"You have the winning ticket, dogbreath?" He sneared at me. Well, at least the dislike was mutual.
I pulled the ticket out of my pocket and waved it in front of his face as if it were a banner. "That good enough for you, wolf?" I asked, smug.
He sneared at me, but moved aside. "I'm with him!" Kikyo suddenly shouted. I gave her a dirty look.
"Sorry, not this time, wench." I said beofre slipping passed the wolf. When I passed I distinktly heard him chuckle.
Well, at least the mangy wolf had a good sence of humor.
Once I was backstage I started to explore. I didn't get far before another security guard, another wolf demon, found me. He almost tossed me out, but I found my ticket in the nick of time.
He glanced at it breifly before using his mik, to contact someone.
"Sango?...yeah, the ticket winner is here with me, found him wandering around backstage...I don't knwo why Koga didn't tell us...Okay, I'll take him back." Then he turned to me and motioned for me to follow him. "You have fifteen minutes to talk to Miss Kagome. Don't try anything, though, I'll be right outside the door."
I nodded and we stopped before a door marked 'Kagome'. He knocked three times beofre saying, "Miss Kagome. The winner of the ticket is here."
"Okay, You can let him in." Her voice was muffled by the closed door.
He opened the door and held it open for me. I entered and heard the door click shut behind me.
Kaogme sat with her back to me, facing the mirror. She watched me for a moment in the mirror before turning around to face me.
She smiled and rose from her chair. "I probably don't need to introduce myslef, but I'm-"
"Kagome.' I interupted her. "Yes, I know."
She waited for me to continue and introduce myslef. I didn't. "Would you please tell me your name?"
I smirked, "Inu yasha."
There was a short, uncomfortable silence. Uncomfortable for her anyway.
"So...you want me to autograph something for you?" She asked, reaching behind her for a pen.
"Why would I want your name written all over my stuff?" I asked, curtly.
She fumed at me, hand on her hip, "You conceited jerk! My 'name' is probably worth more than your entire house!"
I couldn't argue with her there, anyone's name would be worth more than that dump. But she didn't need to know that.
"Okay. If you don't want my autograph, then why are you here?" She asked irritably.
I shrugged, "I got the ticket. It's not like I asked for it." I smirked at her, "you could have gotten worse.' I pointed out, "Someone like Kikyo, for example."
She rose an deyebrow at me, "Kikyo?"
"She's your 'biggest fan'!" I used my very highest voice, and was rewarded with her tinkling voice.
"I think I have like a hundred of those." She said.
My lips twitched in a halfsmile, "Wouldn't surprise me. I'd bet you have more than just a hundred."
She looked at me thoughtfully, "Hmmm...would you be one of my, 'biggest fans?'"
I looked her up and down, then met her eyes with a rougish smile, "I could be." I said suggestively.
She laughed and I smiled more openly "I'll keep that in mind..."
At that moment the guard opened the door again, "Times up." He said, motioning me out the door.
I shot Kagome one last smile before exiting the room.
Kagome glared at the guard when he entered to usher Inu Yasha from the room.
Her heart had done an odd, flip-floppy kind of skydive to the pit of her stomache when he smiled at her.
She had been more than surprised to meet the guy she'd seen in the crowd. His white hair had stood out like a sore thumb, and she had had the feeling she'd seen him somewhere before.
Silver hair, and golden eyes. Not exactly your average Joe, and she'd be fure to have remembered meeting someone with cute dog ears!
She sighed and sat back down. Her eyes landed on a picture stuffed into the edge of her mirror. It was a picture of her a few years ago with her ex-boyfriend. The man who had basically made her.
Sesshomaru. She hadn't thought about him in quite a while, she wasn't even sure why she kept his picture.
Now she knew why Inu yasha looked familiar. He had the same coloring as Sesshomaru. THat was about as far as their similarities went. Their attitudes were about as different as fire and ice.
Sesshomaru was th eowner of the agency to which Sango worked for. Kagome wondered if he was relate to Inu Yasha in some way.
She shook off the thought and went to find the girl.
Out in the halls she was stopped by two strong arms encirling her waist and pulling her back into a strong male body. She sighed in irritation. She didn't really want to deal with Koga right now.
"Kagome, did that dog turd bother you. If he did you should have called me. I would have gotten arid of him for you." Koga's voice whispered into her ear.
No, she didn't need this right now, "He wasn't bothering me, Koga. He was actually quite charming." Except when they had argued, but that had been for a moment.
"That stupid mutt couldn't be charming if it bit him in the butt!" Koga told her.
She closed her eyes and took a couple deep breaths to keep her from strangling the demon, "He was a perfect gentleman, Koga. Now would you please excuse me, I need to go speak with Sango."
He didn't release her though, instead he dipped his head next to her neck and started to kiss her. Kagome tried to wrench herself from his arms, but he held firm. Great, this was exactly what she needed.
"Koga, let go of me now. Don't make me call security." She threatened, though she new it was in vain.
He chuckled against her neck, "A whole lot of good that would do you, seeing as they are all from my pack, and I am their leader." He continued to kiss her neck.
"Koga! Let me go! I need to go, I don't have time for this!" She never had time for this, especially from him.
"Oh, come on Kagome, you work to hard." He chastised.
"That is because I tell her too." Said a new voice, cool and lace with threat.
Koga reluctantly releaced her and turned to face the new comer. "Sesshomaru." He acknowleged.
Kagome smiled at her resquer, "May I go find Sango, now?" She asked.
Sesshomaru gave her a semi warm smile, about as warm as any of his smiles could be. "Of course. But I do agree with Koga, you need a break."
"Alright, I'll take care of it." She said and slipped off. Koga followed her example and went to find his fellow wolf-demons.
Sesshomaru watched them go. If he wasn't mistaken, he smelt that stupid half brother of his. But what was he doing backstage? He didn't exactly think his younger brother was the type of guy to go to concerts, well, he didn't exactly keep in touch with his brother, so he couldn't be certain what the kid did.
Okay, the next chapter I have to type up, so I'm not sure when I will be getting it in. I'll try soon though...so I hope you enjoyed that.
Review!!!