InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sorano's Secret ❯ An Angel in Disguise ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

An Angel in Disguise (Six years later)
 
 
(Sung with kind of a bluesy feel)
Oh, father, I miss you.
So lonely without you.
Can't believe I'm even here,
It's been almost 6 years,
Since the day,
They made me fly away.
(End song)
 
 
At the age of twenty, Sorano was the envy of every village girl for miles. Her ebony locks draped down her back, tickling her thighs, and her eyes were a mysterious emerald green. She had an hourglass figure, and a smile that left all the young men standing there in a lusty daze.
 
 
All people fear the unknown, whether they show their fear or not. What they do not understand they fear, and their fear turns to hate. Hate leads down many different paths; the most common path is death and/or destruction.
 
 
Sorano never revealed her true identity. The villagers assumed she was orphaned when her village was attacked. The villagers loved Sorano, but had they known her true past she would have been killed. Therefore Sorano's wings remained a secret.
 
 
Twenty years old, and still unmarried left many of the villagers questioning Sorano's well being. But, from what her father had taught her, the power of love was never to be underestimated. Sure, many suitors had come seeking her hand, but not one offered her true love.