InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Academy ❯ What's What? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Dancing_One: Isn't MY story GREAT! I did it ALL BY MYSELF!
Born2dance: Oh no you didn't!!
Dancing_One: (Pushes Born2dance away.) Yeah I did.
Born2dance: (Tackles Dancing_One and strangles her, and smiles at the readers.) And now on to the second chapter!
Dancing_One: (Reaches hand out towards readers.) Help!
The Academy
Chapter 2: "What's What?"
Kagome looked down at the dull white paper she received in the mail along with the acceptance letter. It said in dark blue letters `Hallway E Room # 204'. Hatchi had been called back to his post, so Kagome was left alone to wander the empty hallway. It was a small, elegant hallway with white walls that held plaque's, a smooth blue floor, and blue doors on each wall.
"201, 202, 203..." Kagome mumbled as she looked at each door. She finally reached 204 at the very end of the hallway, and the only room that had loud rock music coming from it. Before she could knock, the door swung open revealing a girl her age.
"WHOA!!" The girl shrieked as she jumped causing Kagome to do the same. "Oh my gosh!" I'm so sorry! You just scared me! Hello, What's your name? I'm Rin!" She chirped as she shot her hand out to Kagome.
"I'm Kagome." She said shaking her small hand. As a matter of fact she looked very small for her age. She kind of reminded her of a child with her bubbly attitude and cute dimples. She wore a navy blue t-shirt with the sleeves rolled, dark blue jean capris, and white sneakers.
"Oh, good you're here! Sango and I were about to go look for you."
"Someone call me?" came a voice from behind Rin.
"Yeah, come meet our room-mate Kagome!" Rin moved aside to reveal a girl about Kagomes height. She had a faded blue jean skirt that came to just above her knees, a long sleeve pink shirt that said `Pretty in Pink' in white letters, and pink slip on sandals.
"What's up? I'm Sango, sometimes a beast but never a burden."
"I'm Kagome, dazed and confused." Kagome said as she dragged her bags in.
"Cool. I see you've met little Miss. Walking-on-sunshine here."
"Hey, when did we get nicknames?"
"There was a meeting about it last night." Sango stated sarcastically. "Oh, and I hope you like the bottom bunk , cause that's the only bed left."
"That's cool, so I heard you girls are going to have a look around ?"
"Yeah. My mom has worked here ever since I was 5, so I know who's who and what's what." Sango said as she pulled them through the door and closed it. "Now let me see, I cant exactly remember where the main lobby is." She exclaimed looking left to right. Kagome could tell this would be a long day.
***************************************************************** ******
 
He parked his bike in his usual spot and got off. He took off his helmet and attempted to place it on the seat but it ended up hitting the ground.
"Dammit Inuyasha, pay attention!!" He said to himself as he picked up the now scratched helmet. He still couldn't get the whole incident out of his head.
Flashback
"What in gods name is your problem!!?! Do you like acting like a complete idiot or do you just get a high jumping in front of moving objects!!?!"
"What is my problem? What is YOUR problem!!?!"
End Flashback
He couldn't get those words out of his head. He had never met a girl who'd actually backtalked him. Well, we didn't really meet her. They'd ran into each other, but that still isn't a reason as to why he was in this daze.
"Oh well, no use worrying about it." He thought walking into the building and coming face to face with a mirror. "Now THIS is what I want to see every time I walk in a building.." He smirked as he looked himself up and down. He was wearing a red t-shirt with slightly baggy khaki pants.
"Hey can you stop checking yourself out and give me a hand?!" Came the voice of the one and only Miroku. He was wearing some slightly baggy blue jeans with a dark blue t-shirt.
"If I must," he said as he picked up the other side and began walking up the stairs with Miroku on the other end. "By the way, why are we carrying this thing upstairs?"
"A young lady got mad at one of the instructors, so she took all her anger out on the mirror. And of course I am stuck with the job of replacing it," he sighed "as much as I love them women can be so frustrating."
"Tell me about it! This chick ran right in front of me this morning!" He said as they came to the last flight of stairs.
"Oh?" Miroku turned to look at him, then turned it into a curios look. "By the way how are you handling the whole Kikyo thing?" They stopped at the right door and set down the mirror while Miroku searched his pocket for the keys.
"Keh! If she wants to sleep with every man in this school, fine by me!" Inuyasha tried to look mad, but Miroku could still see the hurt in his eyes. They had been dating for a year and then two weeks ago he found out she had been seeing five other guys. She broke up with him when he confronted her about it, and he hadn't been the same since. Miroku finally found the key and unlocked the door.
"Glad to hear your doing well!" He plastered a fake grin on his face and picked up his side of the mirror while Inuyasha got the other. "By the way, where did you go?"
"Had to go pick up some papers for the most happiest dancer we know," he said sarcastically as they walked through the door and set the mirror near the wall. "Well speak of the devil." He snickered as he looked up to see his emotionless half brother walking over to them both.
"Seriously little brother, your humor is far from amusing." Sesshomaru held out his hand waiting for his delivery.
"Ouch. That was harsh." Said Miroku earning himself a glare from Inuyasha.
Inuyasha sneered. "Here you are your majesty!" He tossed them to him earning himself a glare as well. Sesshomaru looked at the papers then set them down on the nearest table and began to walk down stairs. He turned around waiting for them to follow, they got the message and followed behind him.
"So now where are we going?"
"You are so incompetent little brother, don't you know we have orientations today?" They all walked through a huge white door which revealed a very small hallway and a huge room with many people.
"Oh great! I get to spend my day with a ton of big talk newbies!"
"Look at the bright side, at least we get to meet many new beautiful, young women." Miroku exclaimed with a dreamy look on his face. Inuyasha just looked away, then towards the crowd of people. They were chatting mindlessly about which school they came from, how good they were, blah, blah, blah... They were all the same, he scanned the room once or twice and then came upon a very familiar bright green shirt talking amongst the people.
"Well what do we have here?"
***************************************************************** ******
 
"You met him!?!" Sangos jaw was to the floor in disbelief that Kagome had met the one and only...did she say Inuyasha?
"Inuyasha..."
"Yes Inuyasha! One of the greatest dancers at this school along with his brother Sesshomaru and some other guy!" Kagome and Rin gave her a confused look.
"Some other guy?" Rin looked at her suspiciously. For some reason Sango began to blush then turned around quickly to hide it.
"Well who cares, he was such a jerk! Besides we didn't really meet. We kind of ran into each other." All of a sudden everyone in the audience cheered as two old men walked to the front of the room. Kagome recognized them as Myoga and Totosai. They were some of the most famous teachers at the academy. Though it looked to her they had trouble walking let alone dancing. Suddenly the room grew quiet and they began to speak.
"Welcome new dancers to the S.I.A.D. One of the greatest dance schools of Japan. I'm Myoga and this is Totosai. As you know you all are here because you are some of the chosen few who have the talent to make it in the dancing world, and if it turns out you don't belong feel free to leave at any time. If there are any questions feel free to ask us or some of the advanced dancers. Unfortunately, because of schedule problems classes will begin tomorrow instead of next week. Thank-you." The crowd began to cheer again as the old men left the stage.
 
Dancing_One: *Does the 'Happy' Dance* I love it.
Born2Dance: But nothings happened, yet.
Dancing_One: Oh well. *smile*
Born2Dance: Right. You're weird. Anyway, now that the two first chapters are done, we can get to the good stuff. BUT, We need your help.
Dancing_One: Help us with songs. PLEASE! Any good ones you like just e-mail them to one or both of us, kay?
Born2Dance: Please, don't make it too dirty.
Dancing_One: Please review. Come back for the next chapter ''Green Girl.'' When the fun really begins.....LATER DAYS!
Dancing_One: REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW.....PLEASE.?...