InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Academy ❯ Green Girl ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Dancing_One: Well, We're back! We want to thank our two awesome, wonderful, terrific, fantastic, astounding-
Born2Dance: Ok, I think they got it. Thank you to our reviewers.
Dancing_One: AngelsRebellion and InuBaby369246, we love you. And all the other readers.
Born2Dance: Now...on with the story...

Chapter 3: Green Girl?

"Classes start tomorrow?! I haven't even unpacked yet!" A girl's voice said behind them.
Sango rolled her eyes, "Plenty of time for unpacking later. I say we go eat."

"Me 2," Rin stood up," To the cafeteria."

Sango shrugged," Rin, Honey. You're thinking too small." Rin sat back down. While Sango continued,"How about at the hottest club around?"

"The Red Jacket?" Kagome asked.

Rin jumped from her seat, "Of course. Why didn't I think of it?"

Sango and Kagome stood up and joined Rin as she was leaving the room. "I'll get my keys. Meet me out front in five minutes." Sango said jogging down the hall to their room.

**********************************************************************

"Great she's gone. Thanks Miroku." Inuyasha said turning back to his friend.

"It's not MY fault that you got distracted on your way."

"Distracted? We had to keep that girl from attacking you!" Inuyasha nearly yelled as his brother walked over clearly annoyed.

"If you ladies are done can we go get something to eat at the Jacket?" Miroku practically squealed.

"Now I can try out my new wheels and maybe Inuyasha can try his fabulous singing voice." Miroku sang the last part earning himself a nice punch from Inuyahsa that sent Miroku racing to his car with Inuyasha right behind him. Sesshomaru just sighed.

"Sometimes I wonder why I associate myself with them."

**********************************************************************

A silver 2005 SSR carrying three very hungry girls pulls up to the hottest club in town with the radio blaring The Donnas, and ended up getting stares from everyone. Which none of the girls minded.

"I'm not so sure about this..." Kagome started but before she could finish the sentence Sango was at the door. Kagome and Rin looked at each other wondering how she got there that fast and ran inside behind her. Meanwhile, three just as hungry boys pull up in a dark blue 2005 corvette behind the club.

"Finally, I thought we'd never get here!" Inuyasha jumped out of the car followed by Sesshomaru.

"We were only in the car for about ten minutes little brother."

"Yeah! Don't be such a drama queen." said Miroku as he hopped out of the drivers seat.

"Shut up, I haven't had anything since dinner." Miroku just laughed and headed inside through the VIP intrance.

"Which was what? Half an hour ago?"

"Keh, whatever." Inuyasha muttered. He walked through the doors, nodded to the bouncer and made his entrance. Every peice of furniture in the room was black with the carpet a deep dark red. The outside of the club made it seem small but the inside was huge. There were tables, chairs, and sofas everywhere except on the huge dance floor next to the amazing stage in the back. The bar was just as big but on the left where a very familair girl in green was sitting on a bar stool.

"You guys go grab a table and I'll get the drinks." Inuyasha said deciding to say 'hi'. The other guys went without protest to find a good table as Inuyasha went to make his move.

"Bartender, can I get a Blue Bahama." The man nodded and went to making the drink. Inuyasha turned to the girl on the barstool next to him. "Well, well. If it isn't Green Girl herself? Run in front of any moving vehicles lately?"
Kagome looked up to find her motorcycle driving hunk himself. "Excuse me?" She said in disbelief.

"Don't tell me you forgot already?!"

"Of course I didn't! It's just...Wait a second, What did you call me?"

"Green Girl."

"Why?" she asked getting slightly annoyed.

"If you'd tell me what your name is I wouldn't call you Green Girl."

Three drinks were set infornt of her and one in front of Inuyasha. Kagome got up, "That's okay, Inuyasha." They grabbed their drinks and Kagome walked off with Inuyasha trailing behind.

"So you've heard of me?" Inuyasha smirked.

"Sadly." She walked to a table where two more girls were sitting that he recognized from the Academy. The one in pink was the first to say something when they got to their table.

"Kagome! Aren't you going to introduce us?"

"Kagome, really?" Inuyasha smirked he'd finally gotten the information he wanted.

Kagome blushed a deep red, "That's Sango and this is Rin. This is-" Kagome was cut off by a loud voice form the stage.

"Attention everyone. I would like to introduce your entertainment for tonight..." Inuyasha looked toward the stage ready to kill Miroku who was on stage talking to the audience.

"Son of a Bi-"

"Inuyasha Takhashi, please come to the stage and sing one for us." Miroku wiggled his eyebrows as the spotlight landed on him and everyone screamed.

Inuyasha turned to Kagome and smiled as he sat down his drink. "Duty calls." He walked onto the stage and automatically every girl in the audience, with the exception of Kagome, Sango and Rin, was glued to the stage.
He grabbed the Mic. and gave Miroku a 'you're-going-to-die' look, and began to speak. "I'm a little unprepared,” he answered truthfully, but got an idea when a certain green shirt appeared in his vision, “but I've decided to sing one of my favorites. Hit it!" The lights were all on the stage now and the music began to play.




She's cold and she's cruel
But she knows what she's doin'

Everyone began to scream and Kagome was in disbelief.

She pushed me in the pool at our last school reunion

She began to blush.

She laughs at my dreams
But I dream about her laughter”

“What’s up Kagome?” Rin asked.

Strange as it seems
She's the one I'm after

She just looked at her. “This is my favorite song.”


Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for
Just the girl I'm lookin' for
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for


Inuyasha looked up to see Kagome a deep scarlet that brought him some satisfaction, but then he noticed one guy in front of the mob of girls going crazy. Inuyasha moved to the other end of the stage when he screamed ‘I love you Inuyasha!’.

She can't keep a secret for more than an hour
She runs on 100 proof attitude power
And the more she ignores me
The more I adore her
What can I do?
I'd do anything for her

“Told you he’d do it,” Sesshomaru laughed, “and now your out a hundred bucks.” Miroku sighed and took out his wallet.

Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for

But when she sees it's me
On her caller ID She won't pick up the phone
She'd rather be alone
But I can't give up just yet
Cause every word she's ever said
Is still ringin' in my head
Still ringin' in my head

She's cold and she's cruel
But she knows what she's doin'
Knows just what to say
So my whole day is ruined

Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
Oh, I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for
Just the girl I'm lookin' for

(Just the girl) I'm lookin' for
(Just the girl) I'm lookin' for
(Just the girl) I'm lookin' for

Just the girl I'm lookin' for...



A/N: Born2dance: I’m so sorry this chapter is late. It’s just been real busy.
Dancing_One: Yeah! With drill team and X-mas!
Born2dance: But I don’t have after school practice this week because new girl tryouts are coming up, so I can get more chapters in.
Dancing_One: Great less work for me!!(Jumps up and down.)
Born2dance: (looks at Dancing_One)Excuse me?
Dancing_One: Uh...Join us next time for our next chapter ‘First Impressions’.

LATER DAYS!!!