InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Academy ❯ First Impressions ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dancing_One: Hi everybody!
Born2dance: I’m so sorry it took us so long for this chapter!
Dancing_One: It’s her fault, not mine!
Born2dance: Why you little...
Dancing_One: No more stalling! Enjoy the chapter!


The Academy


Chapter 4: First Impressions


Kagome, Sango, and Rin left the club before Inuyasha could even finish the song. They made it back to the school at about midnight and quickly fell asleep. All except for one raven haired girl who couldn’t get a certain silver haired boy out of her head.

Morning......

“Kagome...........” Kagome shifts under her covers furious at the person who dares interrupt her dreams.

“Kagome wake up...” After about ten minutes she looks up to find Rin.

“What is it Rin?”

“I don’t mean to be rude but its 10:15?” Kagome jolted up wide eyed.

“WHAT!! I cant believe this!! Were going to be late on our first day!!” The frantic girl said as she jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

“Kagome! I cant get Sango up!” Kagome peeked out of the bathroom to see Rin frantically shaking a sleeping Sango.

“Move Rin!”

“Why.....” Just as she turned around a huge book flew past her face knocking Sango in the head. Sango shot up like a bullet.

“What the fu...”

“Get your ass out of bed and get dressed!! We’re late!!” She didn’t have to say another word. As quick as she fell asleep she was fighting with Kagome for the bathroom.

“A Tale of Two Cities. Hey, this is my favorite book!” Cried Rin as she picked up her book and as Sango threw Rin her leotard.

“You’ll live now get dressed!”

********************************************************************

The walls held huge mirrors right above the smooth wooden bar that rapped around the room along with a few bars in the center. In the corner of the room, on the shiny, hard wood floor, sat a huge stereo and many CDs. Right outside the big black door was a sign that said boys and lingering next to that door was one of the best male dancers in the school.

“Hey Inuyasha, we’re about to start and Myoga is about to have a fit!” Miroku said peeking out the door to his mad friend.

“Who the hell does she think she is! First she yells at me because SHE jumped in front of my bike and then she has the nerve to just stroll out of the club like I’m not a big deal! Can you believe that!!” Which came out more like a statement than a question.

“What I cant believe is that the great Inuyasha is getting worked up over a girl let alone a NEW girl.”

“I’m not worked up!! Now come on!!” He stomped in the classroom with Miroku right behind him and closed the door. Coincidently three very late girls came running around the corner.

“I think I may have found the room Sango but it looks like they already started!”

“Great now what do we do?” Kagome and Sango stood there in thought just as Rin came up beside them. They looked at her then at each other with an evil grin.

“Hey guys, what’s going on....” Kagome grabbed Rin by the arm while Sango opened the door and threw her head first in the boys ballet class. Rin slowly looked up to find herself face to foot with the great Sesshomaru himself. She kept her face down to the floor and slowly turned to the door to find her two friends in complete shock and creeping out of the room. Rin got up and left quicker than she got in. The three jolted to the right classroom, which happened to be right next door, and left the class in stitches.

“Little brother, you really need to keep your woman and her friends in check. I don’t have time for interruptions.”

“Hmph! She wishes she was mine!”
“She wishes she WERE mine, little brother.” With that he began trying to teach his class once again.

************************************************************************ **************
An hour and a half later.



“I cant believe you guys pushed me, and in the wrong classroom even!” Rin said as she put on her black and pink hoodi and as Kagome and Sango waited by the door.

“How many times do we have to apologize Rin?”

“Yeah, we said sorry!”

“Uh-huh sure.” She turned around and headed for the door but the teacher Kaede stopped her.

“Rin child, I just wanted to know if you were considering the workshop at the end of the year?”

“I haven’t given it much thought.”

“Well, I think you would be a shoe in for the ballet duet, but don’t tell anyone else eh. Wouldn’t want rumors.” Rin was speechless to say the least! The Academy’s workshop is the biggest event of the year, and for her to be in a duet!

“Thank you so much! I will definitely consider it and I wont say a word!” With that Rin ran off to join her friends for lunch. She found them both at the salad bar chatting away when Rin came up smiling from ear to ear.

“What’s up with you? Did you just get laid?” Rin began blushing furiously.

“No I did not Sango! I’ll tell you about it later okay!” They just nodded and headed for a table but before they could even set down there food some Kagome look-alike pushed Kagome’s tray all over her leo.

“Hey you stupid bi...” Sango covered her mouth before she said something she would regret.

“What are you thinking! That’s Kikyo, one of the most famous dancers in this company! If you mess with her she’ll tear you down!”

“I don’t give a flying monkeys uncle who she is!”

“Just calm down and eat, we need to get our strength for jazz next.” Rin said as she began eating her chicken salad. The other two sat down but not without thinking very evil thoughts about this so called Kikyo.


************************************************************************ **************
Another hour and a half later.


“Well boys, now for one of my favorite classes, coed jazz!” Miroku said as he walked through the door with Sesshomaru and Inuyasha right behind him.

“Hopefully advanced will be more of a challenge for me.”


“Yes we wouldn’t want mister good at everything to be with a bunch of low life”s now would we? Why are you even in jazz, you’re a ballerina?”

“Watch it little one, just because someone got the shallow end of the gene pool when it comes to talent doesn’t mean you have to try to insult me.” He walked away and left Inuyasha mad and Miroku in stitches. Then they took their places at the bar just as three familiar faces walked in.

“Here it is, coed...uh-oh.” Sango stood in shock.

“I don’t remember signing up for that.”

“No Kagome, its your two worst nighmares, look!” Kagome turned to see first, Mr. Motorcycle and then the Pre Madona herself.



Born2dance: Once again sorry about this being so late and all.
Dancing_One: But now that school is started we can get more done!
Born2dance: And for those of you who don’t know, the workshop is like the year end recital.
Dancing_One: Yeah! There’s makeup and costumes and lots of people with lots of flowers and...
Born2dance: Anyway, we still need more songs. Preferably hip hop.
Dancing_One: And review!
Born2dance: They don’t have to review.
Dancing_One: YES THEY DO!
Born2dance: Whatever! Join us next time for ‘Pre Madona Kikyo’. LATER DAYS!