InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Academy ❯ Pre-Madonna Kikyo ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dancing_One: Hi there! I don’t remember if we told you but we might sometimes have a guest or two with us!
Born2dance: This is true. We sometimes invite our bizarre friends to stop by.
Dancing_One: Bizarre!! Are you kidding me!! These people are from another world!!
Born2dance: I guess, but now it’s time...
Dancing_One: Did I say world? I meant universe!!
Born2dance: Okay we get it now it’s time for...
Dancing_One: Make that another galaxy!!!!
Born2dance: Here’s the next chapter!!!



The Academy



Chapter 5: Pre- Madonna Kikyo


“Why me!” Was the only thing Kagome could say through the VERY long jazz class. The cold glares she got from both the greatest jazz performers in the Academy made her want to get out of dance class as fast as she could!! That made her even more mad!! Jazz is her best and favorite style of dance and there are ruining it for her!!!

“Ms. Kagome, Ms. Kagome...” A voice snapped her back to reality. It was her jazz teacher Totosai.

“Uhhh, yes sir?”

“You seem to be so confident in yourself you feel you don’t need to listen to a single word I say. Well if you are so confident then why don’t you give us a taste in what you can do, hmm?” Kagome was frozen. Her first day and second embarrassment. Everyone was giggling especially that silver haired...

“Well...are you going to dance or catch flies?” The laughter got louder.

“A-alright.” She whispered as she made her way to the front of the class and the music began to play. She was just about to run out of the class room when she looked up to see Kikyo and that smug look of superiority that she wanted so much to slap off her face! Then she turned to Inuyasha. He just grinned, then mouthed the words Bring it. It was then that she felt the music.

She began to sway and count the music. Then she exploded into dance! She lept, and turned without a flaw, making everyone in the room captivated by the story she told with her moves. Her body felt like electricity was running through it! She knew this feeling very well. The feeling she gets when she can be herself and let everything melt away! She experienced it every time the music played, but slowly and surely, the music ended.

“Mmms. Kakagome! That was outstanding!!! One of the best performances I’ve ever seen from a new pupil!! Bravo!!” The class cheered, her friends were elated, and the best part, the pre-madonna was pissed.

************************************************************************ **************


He couldn’t believe how unbelievably good she was. The way she got into the music and the way her body moved...Wait! What am I thinking? Yeah she was okay but nothing compared to me!

“Awe struck little brother?”

“No why should I be?”


“Because she’s pretty good for a new girl.” Just then Totosai signaled for the class to be over and we gathered our stuff and left.

“Did you see that woman with your girlfriend Inuyasha? Not the tiny one but the one with the high pony tail.” Asked Miroku with a curios grin.

“She is not my girlfriend!! Yeah I saw her what of it?”

“I just thought, since she is a new girl and all, I’d show her around.”

“You mean your room. Honestly, how is she supposed to dance with you at the workshop if she’s pregnant.” Sesshomaru said cooly as he walked into the lounge where they currently were with one of his favorite books.

“What are you talking about?” Both Miroku and Inuyasha gave the dancer a questioning look.

“The teachers have already given thought to our partners for the workshop. It seems your friend little brother and her companions have already impressed the teachers that much.” Needless to say Inuyasha was a little happy. Now he can get a little payback and have some fun along the way.

************************************************************************ **************


We find our three dancers walking out of there last class, hip-hop, and to there room for a little relaxation.

“Wow Sango!! I had no idea you were so good at hip-hop!” Squealed Rin as she flung her dance bag on her shoulders.

“She’s right, you were awesome!! Even with that perverted boy all over you!!” Both Rin and Kagome giggled at this.

“Don’t remind me!! Although, he wasn’t that bad.”

“Oh really...” Just then the pre-madonna herself walked with her zombies, I mean friends.

“Wow Sago, I was really impressed in class. I had no idea you could have sex with your clothes on, you must practice a lot!”

“It’s Sango, and nice come back! You stay up all night thinking that one up!”

“Now Sango! I’m sure she got to bed around 2:00, 2:30.” Kagome said as she came to stand next to Sango.

“Ouch, nice one, not!!” With that said Kikyo and her drones took their leave.

“What a bitch!!!” Kagome yelled as they walked to there room.

“Don’t let it get to you Kagome, she’s not only one of the best dancers in the school but also the biggest slut!!! There’s no telling how many guys she’s slept with!!” Sango stated as she opened the door to there room and all began to relax. Just when Sango thought of something.

“Not trying to be rude of a pervert but have you girls ever...you know?” Kagome’s jaw hit the floor and Rin, well, was a little confused.

“SANGO HOW COULD YOU ASK US THAT!?!?!?!”

“Wait, I don’t get it! What is she talking about Kagome?”

“She just asked us if we have ever had sex before.” Rin changed into a shade of red that hasn’t even been discovered and Sango just laughed.

“Okay, okay we’ll start with a better question. Who did you have your first kiss with?” Kagome relaxed a bit but then got a little sad at the mention of a subject she really didn’t want to talk about.

“Well I uh...”

“I’ll go first to make you both a little more comfortable. My first kiss was with Kuranosuke Takeda. My first boyfriend.” Rin perked up at this.

“Are you talking about the heir to the Takeda fortune is Osaka? That family is one of the richest family’s is all of Japan next to the owners of this school.” The two girls just looked at her.

“And how did you know that? They aren’t very well known or anything.” Sango asked and Rin shrugged.
“Uh, I don’t know just forget I said anything.”

“Okay then, Kagome what about your first kiss?” Kagome just looked at Sango and took a deep breath.

“Well, it was with my last dance partner before I came here. His name was Koga and we dated all through high school until he dumped me a month ago.” It hurt, thinking about him again.

“I’m so sorry Kags.” Rin said as she sat next to her now depressed friend.

“It’s no big deal Rin, but I believe it is your turn now. So, who was it?” Now Rin was nervous.

“Well you see........I really haven’t.....uh.....had my first kiss yet.....” She stammered as she stared at the carpet.

“What? Are you serious? What about your boyfriends?” Sango asked completely shocked.

“Well, I’ve never had one of those either.”

“Oh my god you are serious!!!!” Sango couldn’t believe her ears. Of course she didn’t think Rin was a slut or would of had millions of boyfriends but come on look at her!!! She is sweet, smart, and downright adorable!!

“Yeah I was never popular with the guys at my school and the ones I did know thought of me as just someone to cheat off of when it came to test time.” Kagome just looked at her. The poor girl. If only there was something...

“Well we’ll just have to fix that then wont we!!!” Kagome stood up as Rin and Sango looked at her completely puzzled. “The annual orientation dance will be tomorrow and what a great time for us to help you show off what you got!!” Sango jumped for joy.
“Yes a make over I cant wait!!!” Sango clapped her hands in excitement.

“Guys you really don’t have to I mean I really don’t think it will be a very good idea...” Rin protested.

“Nonsense Rin!! Now get you stuff together we’re going shopping!!” Now the overly excited girls, and one very worried Rin, got ready to go. However, they were unaware of the little eavesdropper standing right outside their door.

Dancing_One: BUM BUM BUM BUM!!!! Cliffy’s, you just have to love ‘em!!!
Born2dance: Well now things should start getting interesting.
Dancing_One: I’ll say!! Just imagine the look on their faces when they find out that the eaves dropper is....
Born2dance: *slaps hand over Dancing_One’s mouth* Thanks again for reading and if it’s not too much trouble please review and please send us some songs for a hip hop and jazz.
Dancing_One: *pushes Born2dance’s hand away* Join us next time for chapter 6:The Rainbow Trio?
LATER DAYS!