InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ The Lord's Young Bride ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 20: TLYB 5 'Claimed'

I don't own Sesshomaru or Rin, or anyone from Inuyasha.
A/N: This is the 'final' chapter in the 'TLYB' series. I might visit this 'universe' again, and insert other chapters of her at different ages - but this is how it ends... I'll keep the 'universe' open though, and maybe play with it some more at a later date.
ENJOY.
PS: Un-beta'd as usual, so forgive my mistakes.
~*~*~*~
A quick change of position found Rin on her knees, chest pressed to the futon and backside raised in a show of ultimate trust of and submission to the inuyoukai behind her.
Her face was flushed and her eyes were closed, as she tried to concentrate on anything that could give her a clue to his movements behind her.
She felt a clawed hand smooth up the outside of her leg, from knee to thy to hip and over her rounded bottom.
“Relax, little one.” His baritone soothed from behind her, “Widen your stance.”
Rin moved her knees further apart and blushed furiously when she felt his fingers sneak between her thighs and spread her nether lips, “Sesshoumaru-sama?”
In response to her question she felt him shift his weight and his own knees landed next to her calves. His large frame curled over her and his long silver ponytail fell to one side and tickled her.
She saw his clawed hand move to brace his weight in front of her, and his chin touched the top of her head as he curled around her. She could feel his warm hardness rubbing between her legs, and along her seam.
Rin didn't mean to, but she tensed slightly.
Sesshomaru felt and smelled her nervousness and curled his back more, so he could move his head back to her ear, “Shhhhhh…” he soothed, and his non-clawed hand curled around her waist and snuck up to massage her breast and toy with her distended nipple.
He gently thrust his hips in a demonstration of what it would feel like once he entered her, stimulating her pleasure bud each time his thickness dragged against her.
Rin moaned and relaxed, becoming more and more comfortable beneath him.
This wasn't so scary… Wasn't so bad.
He was embracing her, holding her, covering her and sheltering her as he had always done. It didn't feel like domination… It felt like love.
Rin shoved her backside higher and against his hips.
She was ready.
She felt his low growl and shivered in pleasure at the vibration of his thundering chest against her back.
“Are you ready?” He asked through clenched teeth.
By all the Kami she had better say `yes'…
He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold himself back.
Rin nodded and gave an awed whisper of `hai'. No sooner had the word left her mouth than she felt his hand slide from her breast back around to grip his lenghth.
The familiar warm hardness of him burrowed between her wet folds and Rin could feel herself drip with anticipation down her own thighs.
“Shift and sharp or Slow and dull?” She heard him ask her something but didn't quite comprehend what he meant.
“Huunnh?” Rin dazedly responded.
Sesshomaru growled a bit in frustration. He was aching and throbbing and he was so close… She had better answer or he would make the decision for her.
“Shall I enter quickly, causing sharp pain that is soon over or shall I enter slowly and cause more drawn out but duller pain?”
Oh. Right.
There was supposed to be pain involved…
Pain and being with Sesshomaru like this wasn't something she'd ever associated in her mind. He always made her feel so good. He'd never… He'd never hurt her before…
Rin gulped, and her eyes widened for a moment before she snapped them shut; steeling herself for the invasion.
“Quickly… Please.”
Sesshomaru nodded and licked her cheek and ear in with one quick flick of his tongue. Rin almost giggled at his `doggie kiss' (as she had called it when she was younger.)
Suddenly his mouth moved to her shoulder and his fangs pressed down lightly and only an instantly later his hips surged forward.
Rin gave a yelp of surprise at feeling herself suddenly filled. It felt just like his fingers, but smoother, bigger, and hotter. Rin silently waited for the pain she knew was coming. She panted heavily and stayed completely still, willing it to be over quickly.
It took several seconds for Rin to realize that while there was a little bit of stretching… there was no pain.
She wiggled and squirmed her backside, trying to get more comfortable and figure out where this pain was supposed to be, but when she started to move his fangs pressed down more firmly and she heard a warning growl from her lord.
“I… I… It doesn't hurt? Wakkananai?”
Sesshomaru released his fangs and swallowed hard, panting heavily, “This Sesshomaru spent years preparing both your mind and body for this day, and it seems those efforts have been rewarded.”
Rin smiled. She knew he would never want to hurt her on purpose… She pushed back against him and groaned. She had to move! Her body just had to move!
“Pl… please… Rin… Rin needs you to move!”
He gave a growl of pleasure at her motions and easily began to rock his hips gently.
She felt so good. She was small and warm and wet and tight and when she moved her velvet interior strangled him and created such smooth friction. “Rrrrin…” he growled out.
Each time he thrust he came dangerously close to hitting that place inside that made her toes curl and her belly ache in such a good way… But he just kept…
Rin arched her back more, silently begging him to change his angle just a little… What came out was, “Ungggg.. Deeper! Harder!”
He understood what she was asking for, really. Sesshomaru raised himself up on his knees and angled his hips so that each thrust not only slid inside her, but went in at a downward angle.
Rin screamed.
“Yes! There!”
Sesshomaru moved his hips faster, dragging himself in and out of her tight wet fist and felt her body squeeze and suck his rock hard cock until he was mindlessly shaking and panting and growling.
He was going to come soon… And he wanted her to join him. Even if it was her fist time, he wanted her to climax.
He wrapped his arm around her waist and snuck his hand down between her thighs, his non-clawed fingertips dancing over his little girl's swollen bud. “Come for me, little one,” he ground out, “Come for your Lord.”
It was too much! Her senses were on over load already and then he'd moved his hand to touch her and… and…
“Ahhhhh!” Rin shrieked as her muscles clenched and fluttered and that warm pleasant tightness was released in a rolling wave of orgasmic pleasure that curled her toes and made her heart skip beats.
He slammed himself against her and into her roughly only three more times before his own climax followed hers and his thick cock spasmed within her, pumping his seed into her belly.
His fangs locked on her shoulder and he bit down, hard.
“Ah!” Rin belt the intense pressure of his bite at her shoulder, and it hurt… But it seemed as fast the pain was there, it was gone, only a dull aching throb left behind. His tongue was lapping at the wound and cleaning it before she had even had the time to turn her head and look.
Both stayed still for long moments, panting and catching their breath.
Sesshomaru was the first to break the silence… A rarity.
“You are mine, now Rin.” He declared in the most authoritative tone he could muster, given the circumstances.
Rin giggled softly, “Rin has always been Sesshomaru-sama's.”
He grunted in agreement and, with a swift motion moved them to lay on their sides and slipped from between legs.
Rin curled towards him and buried her head in his chest. “Rin loves Sesshomaru-sama.”
He smirked and ran his hand over the top of her small dark head, as a small soft self-satisfied smile played about his lips. “Sleep now, Rin.”
“Yes, my Lord.” Rin answered, yawning and snuggling down into him while mokomoko moved to curl around her.
Sesshomaru stared down at her awhile longer, before falling into his deep meditative state that passed for `sleep'.
He would dream of her, and the life they would now share together.