InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ You Are My Sunshine ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 21: You Are My Sunshine

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SESSHOMARU AND RIN
A/N: Sweet angsty fic… Don't worry - He won't let her get away so easily - and she'll see the light of `better to have loved and lost' logic XDDD~
~*~*~*~*~*~
You are my Sunshine:
In the night time when she aches and shakes and sighs - he comes… Following her flushed face and small delicate body off the precipice of pleasure. In the moment he is heedless of her humanity, and mindless of his mother's meddling.
You have become just like your father...
In the day time, only the sun and her smile can burn it all away, and his private shame peels like the layers of a sunburn - a tan little girl-child left out in the sun has a healthy glow even as the night falls and her own moon rises to pull the tides of her own wet-slick satisfaction from between her legs.
The moon tastes the salt of the earth and the tang of innocence and the heady flavor of adoration when the sun shakes under his tongue... And nothing else matters.
Child Rin knows nothing of such things as `perversions', all she knows is how good he feels when she snuggles against him and how safe she feels when his hands smooth over her tanned skin and his lips brush her forehead - her nose- her lips - her throat - her collar bones - her small hard nipples - her belly button - and finally to the place that makes her a girl… And so she continues to welcome him… Demand him... onto her side of the fire-pit each night.
She relishes each touch, caress, kiss, hug, squeeze of shoulder or tiny bottom, brush of claw on cheek or fang against her racing pulse - and the inevitable climax of tight-hot-aching pressure that spasms in her core when his hand lands between her chubby thighs… as if it were the last night he might give her.
To feel him against, inside, around and surrounding her is something she loves… cherishes… And Rin fights with all her heart not to lose the cold-comfort of starlit nights and long moonlit hair swirling around her as she stares at the infinite sky and imagines it can be like this… Forever.
Rin wants to always be with Sesshomaru-sama.”
~*~*~
When his sunshine wakes and rises to scamper at his side as though it were she who were a wayward puppy; he marches ever forward.
His pride is only slightly rumpled as he realizes there is still a grass stain near the neckline of his kimono, and her scent still lingers on the lips beneath his elegant upturned nose - but so long as he doesn't have to look at his own reflection in a pond or stream (he can't bear the thought of washing her away, anyway), he can live with himself, and her, for another day, and another night.
Another night… and another… and another…
When his large, strong hands fall to hang loosely on her slender (lack of) hips and her eyes close and she shudders once more, grinding her hairless naked sex against his hot and hard, thick and throbbing, pulsing and pre-cum lubricated - member urgently and unashamedly without even the grace to blush or look away when he meets her eyes and speaks her name in a strained whisper… She herself finds peace.
Freedom for one mindless instant, from wolves and bandits and blood - from pain and uncertainty and hunger and fear...From loneliness.
There is the taste of acceptance on his tongue when he kisses her and she can still taste herself in his mouth - and she accepts him in return; smiling her sun-bright smile and her moon reflecting it back, with no where near her happy-abandon but all his silent perfection in the curling of his lips.
There is possession in his embrace. There is belonging to someone strong… Someone who can and will protect her - and has, and `would' and `always will' and fantasies of a little girl's heart that knows only love, when her mind hasn't quite figured out what `forever' really means.
Mokomoko curls around her and Rin snuggles down deeper and hopes Sesshoumaru-sama will always love her as he does now… Naked and cuddly and tingly and achy and hugs and kisses and touches and tastes and “big and strong” and “small and precious”… She doesn't need his words to know... And that is good, because the moon is silent on the matter.
In the darkened forests, under a tree or the rocky mountains in a cave, or near a village by the local onsens, (despite the dragon and the toad who have long since learned to wander far and become `lost' nearly nightly), there are only two people; him and her - deadly lord and little girl who certainly reigns over him as much as he commands her.
He too find liberation... Although, it is from the emptiness and darkness and a world of only battles and blood. She is reprieve from all he is... And all he ever vowed to be... Before he realized what burden it would be to lock himself away from the world.
~*~
He trudges forward - as does time - and he never tells her to leave.
He no longer needs to approach her in the night - she sleeps with him now as a matter of course…
There is nothing left of the quasi-almost-never-was father-figure façade the others would believe (want) him to be - it is known far and wide he is this child's lover.
“Baita no inuyoukai' The soon-to-be-dead whisper as she sings songs of love and admiration for her Sesshomaru-sama… The fiercest of beasts and the most nobel of men - all rolled in to one!
“Osanadzuma.” The newly respectful whisper when she strides at his side chatting happily and freely to the stoic and silent death machine she follows…
For a moment the belief in eternity is both foolish; yet a welcome delusion and he allows himself this small indulgence.
He is so busy staring at the sun that he misses when the seasons of her life move forward and bring understanding along with curves and hair and an ever-evolving scent that leaves him so intoxicated he doesn't notice the silent threat of maturity and understanding or one obnoxious toad's callous words and the kindness of an old woman that reminds Rin of what she will someday become…
And of what he will never become.
Forever is different than never and for once, Rin understands.
~*~
Eventually the lure of mortals who aren't “never” overcomes the lure of his timeless immortal affections and the empty hopelessness of the childish wish of forever.
“Rin wants to stay in the village with Kaede-obaa-sama.”
A piece of him, the biggest piece, the most important piece, dies. She strangles him with a noose of rejection and he can't breathe - can't think… But his mouth and face and pride refuse to show the girl he'd come to call his own, even before he's fully claimed her, anything but the emotionless stoic perfection of the Lord she knows by the light of day.
He should stop her from going…
She wants him to stop her from going…
He should tell her he wants her to give him `forever'… Even if she doesn't have `forever' to give.
He would ask her `why'… but his lips won't form the words and instead find a better use as he lays her down to sleep with him one last time and gives her a night she won't ever forget.
She'll remember it for the rest of her life.
Ever… She won't `ever' forget…
Perhaps there is something between `never' and `forever' that is more important…
Her life… The rest of her life.
~*~.
He will remember her the rest of his - his bright and eager child. Daughter, lover, and at times more mother than his own had ever been…
She would spare him the pain of watching her wither up like a prune and die slowly at the hands of time; an enemy even one such as he can not conquer.
She reasons, that it's better to burn out, than to fade away…
~*~*~*~*~
He can't let her go as he'd always hoped and gifts and years and much convincing later she gives the last piece of herself to him.
Their passion burns more brightly than a thousand suns and `forever' doesn't factor in to the equation of `one plus one makes three'…
~*~*~*~*~*~
He holds his daughter and knows he will have a piece of her forever because the same sunshine smile lights the hanyou's small face.
Hakujitsu… Bright sunshine.
~*~*~*~*~*~
The torch he carries for her will burn with the brightness of her sun-smile - never to fade, and never burn out.