InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ Not So Parental Guidance ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 3: Not So Parental Guidance

Title: Not so parental Guidance
Author: Plumespixie
Genre: Romance/Hentai
Rating: XXX
Word Count: 500
Warning: Eight year old Rin, but that's the prompt
Characters: Sess/Rin (my OTP - duh!)
A/N: I wanted to sleep, I tried, but I couldn't
A naked eight year old human girl snuggled deeper into mokomoko as she slept. He could not, and would not, completely claim this girl until she was of a proper size to accommodate him, but… that did not mean he did not love her.
To fall in love with a human was odd enough… but… a child?
To spend hours simply running claws through her hair, and the palms of his sword calloused hands over her tender curveless form?
She adored it, and him. He would not hurt her. He doubted he was capable.
The tender place her innocence reached in him had warped, and become twisted with desire, but not yet lust. He was a demon, who doubted he could love in any pure sense, but he did love Rin… even if it were not pure.
He did not take from her the innocence of childhood with his touches, he gave to her a sense of belonging and safety.
She adored his curiously worshiping touches and his slender fingers. His moved his warm moist mouth to cover her soft tiny nipples, nibbling and sucking as she squealed in delight.
She sought to return the favor, so innocently seductive in her untrained movements. Her hands roamed his body; he allowed her to explore him on her own. He didn't push her in any certain direction.
She had discovered what him male on her own, and was fascinated. She touched so lightly, and kissed so sweetly, amazed at the power she seemed to have in delighting him. It was comical really, how she sought to tease and taste him, with no instruction given.
She discovered for herself what would happen if she ground her tiny hips against him, and in her innocence had taken to doing so quite often, unembarrassed to claim the pleasure she saw no shame in.
She was his, so why should there be shame?
He never pushed, only guided her gently, seducing her as he had been so seduced by her.
Seduction is not rape. Loving is not hurting. The mantras he lived by, when an errant thought of guilt snuck through his mind.
When he'd `given' her to the clueless miko, she did not want to go. She snuck out every night to sleep in his embrace, and he carried her to her futon every morning. She'd never been given away at all… not that any one needed to know that.
He could be patient, he was immortal and she was but the blink of an eye. He would treasure his gift, his little girl, while he could.
His ministrations stirred her to waking, and she looked up at him and smiled, giggling softly as mokomoko stroked the length of her body.
“Good morning, Sesshomaru-sama.”
Her tiny hands reached up, and he lowered his face, pressing his lips to hers as a tiny pointed tongue sought entrance to his mouth.
He obliged, reaching out to taste and claim her the only way he dared…
For now…