InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Odd Couple ❯ ch. 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Akio- Ok, the idea that is carried out in this chapter and well, I suppose most of the chapters coming are based Silver’s idea (a.k.a. Elfie-chan (from FF.net)).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaken could feel himself turn a deep crimson as Kikyo stared at the little guy who knew her name.

“Who are you?” Kikyo asked.

“I’m Jaken, my good lady.”

Kikyo stared at him like he was a nutcase, which he was. “Why are you blushing?”

Jaken started blushing even more, and started poking his index fingers together. “Well, um...You see, um....I uh....Well.....”

“Look,” Kikyo spat, “I don’t have all night.”

“I LOVE YOU KIKYO!” he blurted and then he quickly coved his mouth. ‘Oh no, oh no, oh no!’

Kikyo looked at him in disgust and was lost for words. “Excuse me?”

“I love you!”

Kikyo’s jaw dropped and she quickly recovered and became angry. “YOU WHAT?! ATTACK MY SOUL GATHERERS!” The little soul gatherers put down the souls and became red, their battle color.* Thousands**of soul collectors swooped down upon the unsuspecting Jaken and bit him, pinched him, punched him, etc (although they kind of don’t have limbs…), while Kikyo stood there laughing evilly as thunder and lightning clashed in the background. “BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Jaken was trying especially hard to fight off the crazed soul collectors, you know, to show off his “amazing strength” for Kikyo. But we all know, he’s a pathetic little’ wimp, so obviously, he was doing poorly.

“This is too easy!” Jaken panted, trying to sound tough, but yet, failing miserably.

“Tch. If you’re still trying to win my love, forget it! I love Inu-Yasha, and Inu-Yasha only. You are just a worthless piece of ....erm......YOU’RE STUPID! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I must go find Inu-Yasha, stalk him, threaten to take him to hell with me, and basically get in the way of him and my reincarnation.” Kikyo turned to walk off when Jaken desperately tried to stop her.

“Kikyo! Please! Please don’t leave me!”

Kikyo swirled and looked at the imp in disgust and walked up to him. “I don’t EVER want you near me, understood?”

“But-”

Before he could finish, Kikyo had picked him up and flung him into a nearby lake. “Ugh!!” She muttered. “I actually touched it!” Quickly, Kikyo wiped her hands on her pants. ‘I’ll have to burn these later.’ With that last thought, Kikyo summoned her soul collectors and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Akio- Third chapter! Wooo!! Lol Please review!

*(just so you know, I know that they don’t turn red)

**(even though she probably doesn’t have that many...^_^U)