InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ and this is just the first day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha; all the rights go to the talented Rumiko Takashi.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The handsome guy took a last look to his apartment in Chicago. He had been living there for the past 5 years, he and his beloved girlfriend. He closed his beautiful golden eyes trying to think that everything was a nightmare and he was about to wake up. Unfortunately he couldn't, his parents had died on a car accident a week ago and it was time to face his family again. He felt his girlfriend's arms around him and she joined him on the couch.
 
“Are you sure you're going to be alright?” the raven haired girl asked.
 
“I'll be just fine… don't worry about me anymore” he sighed and gently kissed her on the forehead.
 
“I still can't believe we're going back to LA… when was the last time we went there?” she asked.
 
“About 6 years ago… when we were just dating…” he sighed.
 
“Ah… yes, I wonder how big your brothers are now”
 
“Kouga would be 18, Sango is now 15, Kohaku is 12 and Shippo is just 9”
 
“Do your parents still own that big expensive mansion?” she asked with a big interest.
 
“Yes, we are going to live there and…” he heard the phone ringing. “Hold on a second, hello?”
 
“Mister Inuyasha… I'm so glad to hear your voice… I have an enormous problem here” Kaede said by the phone.
 
Kaede was the maid over at the Tsurugi mansion and was in charge of the kids until Inuyasha got there, she had raised everyone and each of the Tsurugi kids. Their parents were to busy working and Kaede loved them as if they were her own kids. She quit a day before the tragedy since she was already retiring but got her job back by hearing the kids crying over the phone.
 
“Just call me Inuyasha… what's wrong now?” he asked as he rubbed his temples, it was the 5th time she called.
 
“Well… your brother Kouga has insisted on having a party, Sango is still locked at her room and the little ones are painting the playroom with markers”
 
“I'm not arriving till tomorrow morning” he repeated to her.
 
“I know but I figured out that maybe…”
 
“Kaede, I already bought the tickets…” he cut her off.
 
“Yes… but…”
 
“Sorry Kaede… you'll have to hold it up for now” he cut her off again before she could add something else.
 
“Yeah but…” he heard some music over the phone.
 
“What's that?” he got worried and tried to hear more, but he the only thing he was able to hear was the music raising.
 
“It must be Sango rising up the volume again” she said louder.
 
“Oh dear god…” he sighed heavily.
 
“I have to go and beg her to lower it!” she yelled, the music was becoming stronger.
 
“Kaede put Sango on the phone… Kaede!” he said but he heard nothing but music.
 
“That's it… Kikyo, I think we should take the next flight to LA”
 
“I understand…” she said, leaving out a heavy annoyed sigh.
 
“I hope you can save some of these peaceful moments, we'll need them over there” she giggled.
 
“I'll try to…”
 
“I love you”
 
“Me too honey” she hugged him and he called the airline to change his flight.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kaede ran to Sango's room, she was the only girl in the Tsurugi family and she was becoming uncontrollable. She was a pretty mature girl for her age but when she wanted something she changed her mature behavior for a three year old one. This was the third time she locked herself in her bedroom and this time she remembered to hide the key somewhere Kaede wouldn't find it.
 
“Sango! Please open the door!” she knocked.
 
“Don't let me get me… I'm my own worst enemy, its bad when you annoy yourself” she heard Sango singing.
 
“Sango! Please! Or at least lower the volume!” she yelled.
 
“So irritating… don't wanna be my friend no more, I wanna be somebody else”
 
“You could at least help me” Kaede said to the driver.
 
He was almost 28 years old, he has been working for the Tsurugi family for almost 10 years now; he had the same age of Inuyasha. He had been trying to get some money to help his father at the hospital who was dying of cancer.
 
“I'm on my rest old lady” Naraku answered.
 
“Doctor, doctor won't you please prescribe me something…” Sango sung louder.
 
“Oh my god! She has a doctor in there!” Kaede yelled horrified.
 
“It's a song stupid old…! I mean… Kaede”
 
“Please Sango! Answer to me!”
 
“Yeah… the party will be right here at my house… bring all your friend and bring any beautiful lady you see on your way here” he hung up the phone
 
The second older kid in the family was well known between the ladies for his good looking face and his charm. His friends envy him for his cheating skills, he was never faithful to a girl and once he dated with three girls at the same time, in other words he had never experienced how it was to be in love. Even though he was the bigger player in the planet he was overprotective with his sister.
 
“Kouga, who were you talking with?”
 
“I don't know… it was a wrong number but I decided to invite him to my party anyway”
 
“You can't have a party here!” Kaede repeated.
 
“Oh please… I promise I'll be good after this” the eighteen year old said.
 
“No! Your brother will come tomorrow morning and he will find this house a whole mess” the woman placed her hands on her hips and gave him a very serious look that told him that she wasn't changing his mind.
 
“Fine! Just make me look like an idiot with all my friends and Gary”
 
“Who's Gary?” Naraku asked.
 
“The guy that just called” he walked away. “Oh! And can you tell Sango to change the song? Tell her to put Panic! at the disco, Pink is giving me a headache”
 
“Help me or I'll fire you!” Kaede warned to Naraku.
 
“Listen, if you want them to pay you attention do it on their way” he grabbed the phone and dialed Sango's cell phone.
 
Kaede heard the music stopped.
 
“Hello?” Sango answered.
 
“Sango, can you open the door please?” Naraku asked politely as he waited out her room.
 
“Sure…” she opened. “What's up?”
 
“You are in serious problem young lady!” Kaede yelled.
 
“Hush! I'm on the phone…” she said. “Hey Kouga! When's the party starting?” Sango yelled.
 
“In about two hours!” he yelled back from his room.
 
“I'm going back to my room” she said and closed the door.
 
“No! Sango!!!” Kaede knocked desperately.
 
“What? I said I'm going to my room”
 
“And I said you're grounded!”
 
“You never said that”
 
“I said you were in troubles young lady”
 
“That doesn't mean I'm grounded” she closed the door and raised the volume up again.
 
“Dear god! I need help!” she looked at Naraku.
 
“Hey! I already tried to help you and I was on my rest”
 
“Maybe the chef did something… Myoga!” she yelled.
 
Naraku and Kaede went down through the big wooden staircase that connected the upper hall with the big living room. They passed in front of three of the main rooms which included the dinning room, study room and the playroom. They walked over to the man with gray dark hair who was hitting constantly on the door of the playroom. Myoga had been the chef for the Tsurugi family for 20 years now. He was ripped apart when he found about what happened to the parents, he cared about them as if they were his own family, but the kids… well, they were a different story.
 
“Open this door! You little punks!” he yelled.
 
“Make me old man!” Kohaku yelled.
 
Kohaku was traumatized about his parent's death. He was talking by the phone with his mother when he heard the car crash. Since that day a psychologist came to the mansion and they talked for three and a half hours. Everyone let him do whatever he wanted, advice from the psychologist but sometimes he was out of control. He didn't follow rules and liked to play with many disgusting things, the thing he loved the most was his mother and he didn't have friends because all his classmates thought he was spoiled.
 
“Is this okay Kohaku?” his younger sibling asked.
 
Shippo was the little one, he was most of the time quiet and he didn't have a lot of friends. Most of them made fun of him because he was very different from the rest of his family, they said he was adopted. His only friends were his brothers, his sister and three action figures he had last Christmas.
 
“Shippo… concentrate, you have to do it up and down or it won't look good”
 
“Okay…” he moved the marker up and down.
 
“Kohaku, Shippo… open the door” Kaede said as she knocked calmly.
 
“Wait a second!” Kohaku said once he heard the phone ringing, he answered it happily. “Hello?”
 
“Kohaku… I need your help, I want you to lock them in the playroom so I can have a party tonight” Kouga said.
 
“And what will I get?”
 
“We'll think of something…”
 
“Okay…” he hung up.
 
“I'll open the door but I want Naraku to take me for a ride after this…” Kohaku said as he made his brother stop.
 
“Me too? Can I go too?”” Shippo asked.
 
“Yes, whatever you want but please open the door” Kaede said.
 
“No… I want to hear it from Naraku” Kaede looked at him who was resting against a wall, she elbowed him Naraku answered.
 
“Um… sure…”
 
“Hold a second, Shippo go and open the other door” he whispered.
 
“Okay…” he did as he was ordered and opened the door. “When I tell you, run outside” Shippo nodded.
 
“Okay… now!” Kohaku opened the door and Kaede, Naraku and Myoga entered the playroom and Kohaku and Shippo ran to the other door which leaded directly to the back yard.
 
“Come back here you little brats!” Myoga yelled and chased them, he tried to open the door but it was locked.
 
“I'll go get them, kids will do everything I say as long as I'm nice to them” Kaede said and tried to open the other door. “You bunch of spoiled brats!” she yelled.
 
“Plan is now complete” Kouga said as he walked downstairs.
 
“Its show time…” Sango took of her pajamas and was in a black mini skirt and red and white tank top.
 
“You're not wearing that tonight” Kouga warned.
 
“Why not?!? I helped you and you said I could come to the party”
 
“But I didn't said you could wear anything you want”
 
“But that's not fair!” she yelled.
 
“You'll change that skirt for a jean or you are going to stay at your room while I'm here having fun” they looked at each other furiously and Sango let out an annoyed sigh.
 
“Okay… you win!” she folded her arms.
 
“And when is the party?” Kohaku asked.
 
“For you? When you're 17” Sango said.
 
“But you're only 15”
 
“It's fair for me cause I helped” Kouga sighed.
 
“Shouldn't you be changing your skirt?” she rolled her eyes. “Don't do that or I'll leave you upstairs anyway”
 
“You are so unfair…” she mumbled as she stomped while she walked upstairs to change her skirt for her brother's will.
 
“Can I please be in the party? I helped too!” Kohaku said with pleading eyes.
 
“I did too!” Shippo said.
 
“Shippo, this is just a boring reunion with big girls… we are going to kiss” Kouga said and Shippo felt as if he was going to vomit.
 
“Eugh! I'm going to bed…” he left and looked at his other brother, he knew he wasn't going to change his mind and according to the great advices his psychologist have gave them he had to agree.
 
“Kohaku you might stay for just an hour”
 
“Yes!”
 
Sango came downstairs with long dark jeans and once Shippo was already resting on his bed, they started the decorations on their living room. Kouga had rented a DJ, a disco globe and just needed to add some snacks, beer and the most important thing for him, the girls. An hour later the guests came and everyone was having a good time. Kouga was flirting with a girl while Sango was changing her jean back to her skirt.
 
“Okay! So who's having fun?” the DJ asked.
 
“I am!” everyone yelled.
 
“So how about a nice song to heat things up? Alright… here for you it is, we be burnin' of Sean Paul!”
 
“Great party Kouga!” a guy greeted him as he grabbed a drink from a table.
 
“Who was that?” Sango asked.
 
“I think that was Gary…”
 
Kouga asked a girl to dance and the party seemed to be getting better and better each time. The music was loud and enjoyable, drinks were great, dancing wasn't a problem since there was so much space around there and there were so many people that they could barely walk, but who needed to walk when they could dance? However, at one point they heard the music stopping suddenly.
 
“What the…” Kouga looked back at the DJ to see what the problem was but once he saw a silvered haired man next to the DJ, he froze.
 
“Everyone, including you…” he pointed at the DJ “OUT!” Inuyasha yelled and all the guests ran out the house. The brothers where about to run up to their rooms when they heard their older brother screaming again. “Except for the one's who live here!”
 
Kouga, Sango and Kohaku stared at Inuyasha. Kouga swallowed hard, Sango tried to give him her most innocent smile while Kohaku was shivering as if he was at the North Pole. Inuyasha was really mad at them; he was getting ready to shot them.
 
“Where is Kaede?!”
 
“At the playroom” Kouga answered.
 
“Where is Myoga?!”
 
“At the playroom” Sango answered.
 
“Where is Naraku?!”
 
“Um… at the playroom” Kohaku answered.
 
“You three… to your rooms! Now! Tomorrow we'll have a serious talk about this!” the kids ran to their rooms and Inuyasha walked to the playroom.

“Oh Inuyasha! Thank god you're here!” Kaede hugged him.
 
“What happened here?”
 
“They tricked us and locked us in here” he sighed, he just came here and problems seemed to be everywhere.
 
“Go rest… I'll take care of this tomorrow” he felt Kikyo placing her arms around his neck.
 
“You should punish them for a year so they can understand what they did” she mumbled against his ear as he gave him soft kisses.
 
“I have to think about it…”
 
“Yeah… let's go to bed” she grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
They all were at the kitchen sitting around the kitchen table waiting for Inuyasha. He was just there for a few hours and they were already in trouble. The oldest kids have had trouble sleeping last night as they thought what would be of them after Inuyasha punished them. Finally, Inuyasha entered the kitchen followed by Kikyo. He looked more calmed than yesterday but the kids still felt very scared at his sight.
 
“Good morning Inuyasha, coffee?” he poured some in a cup.
 
“Sure, thanks Myoga”
 
“How long do you think he will punish us?” Sango whispered to Kouga.
 
“What's the longest thing ever?”
 
“An eternity…”
 
“That's your answer”
 
“I have come to a decision… you three are grounded”
 
“What?!? I've never been grounded before!” Sango said.
 
“Well, there's always a first time for everything” he smirked and Sango frowned.
 
“This is so unfair!” Sango complained.
 
“I'm in charge and I take the decisions, speaking of which I'm changing some rules… all of you can't have friends over without my permission, this is permanent… now, this is my favorite part…your special punishments…Sango you may not date anyone till you have 17”
 
“What?!?! That's ridiculous!” she yelled as she hit the table, Inuyasha looked at her.
 
“Or you might like better till you're 20”
 
“17 years is just fine…” she said trying to hide her anger.
 
“Kouga, you may not go out for a whole month and you can't have any girl over”
 
“But… girls are my life!”
 
“Then I suggest you to change your way of living”
 
“Kohaku, since I can't punish you with no dating or having girls over you are not allowed to leave the house except for school… and since you're younger this will only be for two months”
 
“Okay…” he said drinking some of his juice.
 
“What time is it? Inuyasha!” Shippo said exited and jumped to his brother's arms.
 
“Hi Shippo… how are you?”
 
“I'm fine…”
 
“I guess what? I got great news for you”
 
“Really?”
 
“For being such a good kid not like your brothers and your sister, I'm buying you anything you want”
 
“Thank you!” he hugged him and his older brothers along with his sister shot him a deadly glare, he gulped nervously and looked at his brother.
 
“I'm going shopping too, Inuyasha I need your credit card” Kikyo said.
 
“Yeah, sure honey…” he handed her his credit card. “Okay, are my rules clear?”
 
“Yes” they said chorus.
 
“Oh! And my last and final rule… I will hire a nanny” he grabbed his cup of coffee and left the kitchen.
 
“What?!?!” they all yelled.
 
 
A/N: how was that for the first chapter? I hope you have enjoyed it… review please!!! =)