InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Thousand Lies ❯ Thousand Lies ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha this disclaimer will apply until the end of the story
Summary: InuYasha married Kagome in order to save Kikyo from execution, but what will happen when time comes that he has to choose between his past and his present...Who will it be? Read here in the Thousand Lies
 
 
*_~Chapter One~_*
 
 
 
A miko is destined to offer herself to the shrine. To protect every being that dwells in the place. She is to sacrifice her own happiness for the sake of every man who looked up to her as a living connection to the great gods.
But in the case of this woman she is ought to destroy the values of every ancient miko that has implemented this stupid policies as what she call it.
Why? because she has a great forbiden affair to the great hanyou king of their land.
 
The young hanyou king is ought to be married to a half miko princess. Who reside in the human realm. The princess is known to be witty and happy go lucky but after the sudden death of her mother. She began to use her cold exterior inorder to scare people away.
 
The hanyou king never agreed to marry the princess for deep in his heart he loved another woman but then what could he do.
 
The love that sprang between the two of them is forbidden. Every race would codemn the woman even if he will use all of his powers to stop the act.
So to protect her, she married the princess.
 
Kagome stopped her tale as she look at her daughter sleeping in her arms. She smiled at the sight of the innocent angel's face.
Yuka asked her to tell to her the story but everytime she does, Yuka always end up sleeping.
 
"And the princess and the hanyou king lived happily ever after?" Sango asked as she sat beside her friend
"No they didn't" Kagome sighed
"How long are you going to keep the truth from Yuka, you know she cannot forever sleep when you tell the tale"
"I would rather die than telling her the whole truth"
"Kagome someday Yuka will ask of who her fa-"
"I will tell her that he doesn't exist-"
"And let her live with thousand lies just like how you did"
"Sango, I'm tired we still have work tomorrow"
 
The great InuYasha sat on his futon, watching the lamp emitting a tiny flame. A knock on his door broke his thoughts.
"Come in" he said with a stern voice
The flee demon bowed infront of InuYasha waiting for his command to sit down.
"Is he talking?"
"I'm sorry sire but since we captured him he did not utter any word"
InuYasha closed his eyes when he opened it again, it was full of anger.
"I want him to speak, do anything because if he will not utter any word I will cut your head infront of the people"
"H..Hai" the flee demon bowed as he exited his chambers.
 
The next morning Kagome woke up due to the noise in the other side of the hut. She sat up and rub her eyes.
"Good morning kaa-san"
"Morning baby, aren't you going to give kaa-san a morning kiss?"
Yuka giggled as she placed a wet kiss on her mother's cheek.
 
Yuka has a raven colored hair, a slightly tan skin and brown eyes, but what is the most catching is that she has silver doggy ears on the top of her head.
"C'mon it's getting late let's not waste time"
"Alright let's go baby, because if we will not Aunty Sango wouldn't get a glimpse of Miroku-sama" Kagome laughed
"Yeahhh Riiight" Yuka grinned
"Hey! that's not funny" Sango blushed
 
 
As they were walking on the rocky road, Yuka can't help but wonder
"kaa-san?"
"Yea akaa-chan?" Sango and Kagome stopped walking
"Why do I always wear this cloak?"
Sango stared at Kagome ushering her to answer
"Uhmm you see baby kaa-san doesn't want you to get sick that's why I want you to wear the cloak"
Yuka nodded as Sango smiled at her friend, they thought Yuka is already through, oh! they are badly wrong.
"kaa-san why do I have doggy ears and the others don't"
This time Kagome doesn't know what to answer. His daughter matures faster since she is a demon, half-demon to be exact.
 
Noticing her friend's silence, Sango decided to answer for her "It's because you are special baby"
"Really!?"
"Yeah" Sango smiled "So can we continue?"
"Yeah" Yuka smiled toothly
"Thanks" Kagome whispered to her friend
Sango just winked at her
 
Yuka is quite enjoying the sight. Unknown to her she let go of her mother's hand. She blended with the crowd.
Kagome who is busy buying what they needed did not notice that Yuka is not anymore in sight.
 
"Wow!" Yuka gasped
The little girl laughed as she continued to walk not taking away her eyes on the scenery unfolds. Suddenly she collided with somebody her cloak went loose revealing her cute doggy ears.
 
 
Kagome shoved the crowd and she forced herself on the way.
"Sango how was your talk with Miroku-sama?"
"Kagome stop teasing okay?"
"Kay, but is Yuka with you?"
"Stop joking Kagome Yuka is not with me, I thought she was with you"
"Sango I-"
"kaa-san! doko des'ka?" someone cried
Kagome's heart beat began to raise into millions of pound., as well as sango.
 
InuYasha was looking over some scrolls. When he began to fill fear and anger.
"Myouga?"
"Hai your highness?"
"Did something happen to my son?"
"Yuki-sama is perfectly fine your highness"
"Where is he?"
"He is in his daily schooling your highness"
"So des' ka, you may go now"
Myouga bowed as he settled at the side
<I>'Why am I feeling this, something must've happened'</I> feeling uncomfortable InuYasha stood up and decided to take a peak on his son.
 
When he arrived at the library he saw one of the ministers go out.
"Where is Yuki?"
"Yuki-sama is reading something your highness, but we are done in our daily lessons you can now visit him"
InuYasha nodded as the minister step aside inorder to give him away.
 
As InuYasha went inside he saw his son staring intently at one book. It isn't about music,politics nor astronomy.
He was staring at his mother's poetry book. He closed the book and said "Why are you staring at me father?"
"I was just worried" InuYasha replied silently
"Worried? since when? oh! yeah since okaa-san died"
"Stop saying those things, your okaa-san is not dead"
"Says who?, says you?" his son stood up and faced him.
 
He is the exact copy of InuYasha, even though he is six at human terms when he thinks, he is like a sixteen year old teenage man.
"Look Yuki I didn't mean-"
"Otou-san why worry about me now, when you didn't even worry about my mother's safety, for six years you lied to her...-"
"I never lied-"
"Yes you did, letting her believe that you don't have any affair with that miko anymore while she was pregnant with me! is one" he shouted
Unable to contain his emotions InuYasha unseathed his sword and pointed it directly on Yuki's throat.
"Kill me father just like how you did to mother"
"Yuki" InuYasha put down his sword seeing his son cry make his heart ache
Wiping his tears away Yuki bolted out from the library leaving his dumbstruck father.
 
Kagome cried as she wipe away a sweat on Yuka's face. She has big gash on her forehead and bruises on any part of her body.
 
"Kagome-sama" Miroku the monk said
"Miroku-sama" Kagome hicupped
"Hear are the herbs me and Sango got from the mountain earlier, put it on Yuka's bruises"
"Arigato"
"Iie"
"By the way where is Sango?"
"I'm here" Sango replied as he entered the hut
"How's Yuka doing?"
"Quiet fine"
"What happened?" Miroku asked
"She bumped into some human boy, and her ears were revealed causing the boy to scream the father accused Yuka and then began to hurt her"
"Foolish people" Miroku hissed
"Uhmmm Kagome you know that-"
"I know and don't dare to continue, do you understand?"
"Gomen" Sango bowed
"Kagome-sama, Yuka-chan will go human for tonight and you are greatly aware that the pain she experiences now will double when that happens"
"I know"
"Oh! I can't take it" Sango wept
"Yuka is strong she will survive right Kagome?"
Kagome nodded and smiled despite the tears that continue to fall
 
That night InuYasha went human, all the demons are aware of that, but despite that his strength can never be defeated, his father had always prepared him when this time comes. So he is ready to defend himself whenever danger arrives.
 
Yuki tied his long black hair. He is human for the night just like his father. He never hated becoming a human because it is his beloved mother's race.
 
"Yuki-sama, you father is here"
Yuki mumbled something under his breath before letting his father in.
"What are you doing tonight?"
"I am reading my <u><i>mother's</i></u>book" emphasizing mother
"Sigh! Yuki about what happened earlier"
"It's nothing father, I am immuned to that" Yuki's hard gaze pierced InuYasha's heart
 
InuYasha picked up one of the books on the floor and read a poem written by his wife.
 
To strum the strings of the harp
Is a way to struck the winds before they depart
 
The way the trees hold their roots
Is a way of surviving like fools
 
To savor the sea like pure water
Is one of gaining something and the other
 
Like leaning in the temple
Is like smiling before we tremble
 
Even though confusions are part
We will always begin from the start
To think and think until we bleed until we
realize how hard it was to depart.
 
"That's was the last poem written by okaa-san"
InuYasha put down the book as his son continued to stare at him
 
"To strum the strings of the harp,
Is away to struck the winds before they depart" Yuki recited
"To play with love isn't easy, it's like the wind which is impossible to catch, it will disappear without traces before you knew" InuYasha interpreted
"The way the trees hold their roots Is a way of surviving like fools” Yuki stared at his father
 
"Even if you know that it is impossible to let someone love you, you still have hoped that your long time wished would still come true"
 
As Yuki continued to recite the poem InuYasha interpreted it. He seems to know the message of the poem very well. After reciting the poem
Yuki gave his father a hard look.
"How'd you know?"
"I have known your mother for years Yuki, I heard her once say that"
 
 
Kagome stared at the bone fire that Miroku created. Sango is inside carefully tending Yuka's wounds, Since she wanted Kagome to rest.
"Kagome-sama?"
"Hai"
"I hope you do not mind if I ask"
"Go ahead"
"Why did you leave?what happened to you? you had a comfortable life-"
"Filled with THOUSAND LIESKagome finished
 
 
INUxKAGINUxKAGINUxKAGINUxKAGINUxKAGINUxKAGINUxKAGINUxKAGINUxKA G
my first story here, but my other stories are in inuyasha-fiction.com
please do not forget to R+R
oswuari8