InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Thousand Lies ❯ Thousand Begginings ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~*Chapter 2*~
Setting: 6 years back: Feudal Era
 
InuYasha kissed Kikyo's neck as the miko continued to moan. His eyes flash red ready to take the miko anytime he wanted. Kikyo felt InuYasha's claws grew longer. She pushed him hard she knew that if they would go further this would cause so much trouble.
 
"I'm sorry InuYasha I didn't-"
"It's alright Kikyo, I should be the one saying sorry"
Kikyo crawled to InuYasha hugging him as much as she could.
"You're getting married" Kikyo whispered
InuYasha felt pity towards the miko. She is his only beloved but fate is so cruel that it made their positions in the society be the hindrance of their love.
"InuYasha I want you to get up and leave me behind"
"Kikyo you know I can never do that"
"You are going to marry the princess to save me from execution that is already enough" Kikyo hiccupped
InuYasha lifted Kikyo's chin causing her eyes to lock with his.
"Kikyo even if I married that princess you will always remain in my heart"
Kikyo hugged him ones more, for when the time that she let go. Things would never be the same.
 
 
The drums rang as the procession began. InuYasha and his soon to be wife Walked slowly towards the altar where a group of mikos with Kikyo stood inorder to perform the ceremony.
 
As soon as they arrived they bowed infront of the mikos. Face each other and sat.
"In the name of the great Inu-Youkai Lords I bestow upon you the blessings from the heavens above" Kikyo's voice was stern but deep in her heart she is trembling.
 
The hand maid lifted the human princess' viel that covered half of her face. InuYasha looked up and was amused that his bride is a reminiscent to his only love. They bowed at each other.
Stood up together and bowed into the crowd.
"With the help of my wife, the western nation would become a much stronger nation than it is today" the crowd cheered ones more as InuYasha and his bride exited the altar.
 
That night InuYasha'S ministers took his wife to her house. They were quiet amused that the woman did not utter anyword since the ceremony. She bid them good bye as she entered her shelter.
 
 
Kagome removed the first layer of her kimono. The ceremony and the celebration itself made her weary.
"Milady" her lady in waiting called out
"Sango come in" she replied as she untied her hair
"Milady I brought some water so that you could wash your face"
"Sumimasen"
As Kagme wash her face. Sango can't stop herself from admiring her lady's slender body,creamy white skin and waist length raven hair.
As Kagome finished washing her face. Sango handed her the towel when a soft knock came.
"Is the queen sleeping?"
"She's awake, doushite?" Sango replied
"The king wants to talk to her"
Sango eyed Kagome and she saw her mistress nod.
"Alright!"
 
InuYasha entred the room and saw Sango bowing to her mistress before leaving them. Kagome stood up and bowed as InuYasha took his seat.
"I would just like us to have a proper acquaitance"
"I know your troubles your highness" Kagome said coldly
"And you know what I want"
"I am Kagome Higurashi, a half miko" Kagome bore her eyes on InuYasha "The great Kikyo is your love interest isn't it"
"How did you know?"
"I sense her aura of longing in the ceremony" Kagome continued to stare at him "And you want her to be saved from humiliation, do not worry your highness I will not execute her"
InuYasha was somehow relieve. He thought his queen would kill Kikyo if ever she will know about his affair with her.
"Uhmm sorry about that"
"It's alright"
"I'm InuYasha Takahashi, as you know I'm the king of this realm"
Kagome smiled to herself this king has lots of worries and sometimes he can be stupid just like now.
 
InuYasha noticed Kagome's face, it has no trace of any expression. Maybe she is just like him trap in this unwanted marriage, maybe she is in love with somebody else.
"I hope you do not mind"
"What is it your highness?"
"Do you love somebody back in your uhmm-"
"Love?" Kagome gave a cold chuckle"I have no time for that your highness I have lots of things to think about"
"And incase you would fall in-"
Kagome stared at InuYasha and know what he is about to say.
"Your highness you might be high and mighty but me falling in love with you has a slim chance, but rather I would give my service to this realm as what this marriage serves."
"And you wouldn't mind me with Kikyo?"
Kagome stared at him "You like to have an affair with her? your highness"
"It's not that"
"She can never be your concubine but I guess it won't hurt as long as you won't spill the beans"
 
InuYasha is amused. His queen is wise yet to deep analyze.
"Mi'lady I need to go so that I can give you some time to rest"
Kagome stood up, gave InuYasha a light bow and he exited the door.
 
Sango whom who had heard everything rushed to her queen's side. They are bestfriends despite their social status.
"Kagome-sama, aren't you going to get hurt?"
"Hurt of what Sango?"
"The king just told you about the great Kikyo and their affair but instead of stating the negative facts you..you..agreed"
 
"Sango I married him because I was told to do so, I am just his wife not his mate, I am his queen because I am to assist him in ruling this land but I am not his <i>beloved</i> spouse who care in everything he does " Kagome answered
 
"Your highness?" Sango asked with worry
 
"Sango, a woman like me vowed never to fall in love because I am destined to do something new"
"
"Something new that you yourslef don't know, your highness what if times comes that you would fall in love with him, are you ready to face the consequences of today's actions "
 
"Sigh! Sango you are talking about imppossible things, I need to sleep a tomorrow is alot more hectic than today" Kagome said
"Alright" Sango stood up as she prepared the bed for her mistress.
 
 
 
InuYasha is in his night dress. He is greatly bothered by his wife's action.
"Your highness the minister has arrived"
Myouga bowed infront of the king and sat down
"Can you tell me about every single detail about the queen"
Myouga nodded as he started his narration.
 
"Lady Higurashi your highness, is one of the most intelligent princess' of our time, at the age of six she has learned to write and recite poems in different languages as well as play four different instruments, at the age of nine she entered the okiya-"
 
"Okiya? you mean school for geishas, but why?" InuYasha asked surprised. Geisha's in the human realm are treated as low class women, how could a princess could train with them.
 
"The queen persuaded her mother to do so since she believes that her passion for dancing and singing with be enhanced there"
 
"And what's this I heard about her mother?"
 
"What you heard about her mother is true your highness, Late Queen Korari Higurashi committed suicide after having known that her husband King Aiku is having an affair with one of the late Queen's best friend"
 
"And I assume this is Kagome's step mom whom asked her to marry me" InuYasha concluded
 
"And another thing your highness, I heard what you said about the great Kikyo awhile ago"
"Myouga you and Kagome are the only ones who knows about this secret" InuYasha growled
"Being your honest minister I suggest you should cut off your relations with the great miko"
"Myouga that is the wish never in my life I could fulfill" InuYasha gritted his teeth
"The queen might have agreed but as for the sake of Lady Kikyo and the whole western realm I prefer you should stop this nonsense"
"I cannot give her up"
 
"Someday our inhabitants would ask for an heir to succeed your throne and you as the king know that the queen would conceive the child and not just any woman"
 
"I will not do it" InuYasha said sternly
"Choose your highness. I will execute lady Kikyo by my own hands or you will consummate Queen Kagome"
"I'm not yet ready in consummating my wife"
"Perhaps I could give you some advice"
 
InuYasha felt relief, he doesn't want these things to happen. at least he was able to woo his minister in not letting his wife conceive an heir as early as this time. He is also sure that she won't agree.
"Perhaps you could mark her claiming her as yours"
"Are you serious?" InuYasha nearly choked
"Deadly serious" he answered
 
<B>INUXKAGINUXKAGINUXKAGINUXKAGINUXKAGINUXKAGINUXKAGINUXKAG INUXKAGINUXKAG</B>
Sorry if u guys were confused...but anyway please review...