InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Training Hearts ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I love the only Inuyasha related thing I own. My cute little chibi inu key-chain which lives out its happy life on my iPod making fashion statements everywhere (Ha! Take that Parris Hilton! You want something hot? Then look at my iPod cuz it's so cute and knows how to accessorize.)
 
 
 
 
 
~~~Chapter 1~~~
 
 
2008 America
 
 
“Again.”
 
Gods…she was beginning to hate that word, again. It was penetrating her thoughts. She would hear it even when he was not around. That single word echoed in her mind when she was in the shower, when she slept, but she heard it the most when she practiced. She looked up from her place on the floor through sweaty bangs at the man that was torturing her, and she wanted to spit on his smug expression. That damn smirk…it was mocking her and she wanted to tear his lips off if it meant that it would die and just go away.
 
“Get up,” he repeated, “and do it again.”
 
“Aren't you ever satisfied?” she asked as he walked to her with his arms crossed over his broad chest until he was towering over her, his shadow blocking out the light from the florescent bulbs above.
 
“No.”
 
She had to bite her lip from growling and spiting in his face as she rose to her feet.
 
“Good girl…I knew that you could do it.”
 
If there was one thing that she hated more then that…word…it was his condescending tone.
 
“Now then…are you going to listen to what I have told you or are you going to foolishly disobey me and risk injury?”
 
“You are not my master…”
 
“No…I am your trainer, and to you, I am God. Everything I say, you do. If you so much as bat an eyelash with out my permission, then you will be reprimanded. I tell you when to breath, how to breath, and if you can breath. I tell you what you can or cannot do with your body. I tell you how to move your body, and you have no other choice then to listen to me or get hurt from your foolishness. Now, do it again, and do it the way I told you.”
 
There was that damn word. Again.
 
“Bite me.”
 
“My, your feisty today. What did you do to her Sesshomaru?” a voice asked from behind.
 
Not him again…and just when she thought that her session could not get any worse. The second he walks into the room…
 
“Nothing that I have not done to you.”
 
“Really? You see, we never bit each other. How kinky of you two. Next time I wanna get in on that action.”
 
…the tormenting always begins…
 
“Well then Inuyasha, I am so very glad that you finally owned up to being gay.”
 
“Happy?” the man asked as he walked up to the trainer and athlete, “Always.”
 
Kagome's hands clenched as she took in the sight of the happy-go-lucky man before her. He was in his training cloths, so that meant that her session was almost over and his was about to begin. Good. She was not sure just how much more of this she could take today.
 
“Kagome, I believe that I told you to do something.” Sesshomaru interrupted, heading off the fight that he was sure was about to begin.
 
A low growl erupted from the young woman's throat before she spun around on her heal and marched back over to the lowest rod of the uneven bars.
 
Stupid prick…the two of them…
 
No, that was not true. Sesshomaru was the prick. Inuyasha was the ass.
 
Kagome had to stop herself from thinking about said ass's ass as she chalked up her hands, for the ass did have a nice one. One that could be seen quite clearly in his training clothes. Again…now was not the time to be thinking about the only good thing about the ass…maybe she should just find a different name for him. Basterd? No…to cliché. Asshole? Oh yes…how very original. The ass just went from ass to asshole. What was that? An upgrade?
 
Whatever. It didn't matter.
 
Kagome jumped up, hoisting herself onto the bar before she proceeded to execute each carefully planned out maneuver…until she pushed herself too far by not listening to the prick and fell to the ground. Damn, what were the mats made of? Cement? That hurt!
 
The asshole ran forward, dropping to his knees to roll her over and examine her for any wounds. The prick stood behind him, not bothering to even see if she was all right after what felt like the thousandth fall she had that day.
 
“Leave her, Inuyasha.” He said as the other man helped the fallen girl sit up a few inches off the ground. “If she does not want to listen to me like she is supposed to, then let her lay on the floor like that. Perhaps she will learn once she can no longer rise on her own that she should obey me and do as she is told.”
 
Kagome felt his fingers twitch, almost as if he was going to disobey his brother and trainer, but he did not and laid her back on the floor.
 
Damn obedient puppy.
 
His brother was his trainer all right, and at the rate he was going he was gonna be one hell of a dog to that master.
 
Kagome spread her hands out to either side, accidentally brushing the asshole's leg as she pushed herself to sit up. Oh yes…the man's looks was defiantly the only good thing about him if he listened to his brother and let a girl just lie on the floor instead of helping her up after an eight foot drop, and man, was he a looker. If she did not know how big of an asshole the asshole could be, she would have made a pass at him long ago, what with his short silver hair, those golden coin's that he called eyes, and that slim, lanky, yet muscular build. Yup…the man was defiantly a looker, and she did not mind looking.
 
“You are not my master,” she gritted out once more as she pushed herself to her feet, “and I am not your slave.”
 
“Well my slave,” Sesshomaru started, drawing out the word slave just to infuriate her that much more, “practice is over for today and I expect you back here bright and early to start this all over again. You may leave now.”
 
“I will leave when I want to leave.” She told him, refusing to let him push her around like he was.
 
“Fine. Then you can watch Inuyasha practice.”
 
A low growl sounded from Kagome once more as she watched the asshole go through a series of stretches before he chalked up and got onto a different set of a single bar to start his routine.
 
As much fun as it was arguing with Sesshomaru everyday, she needed a better way to see Inuyasha practice.
 
The man was grace personified. He knew how to move his body in a way that she only dreamed of. Every spin, every twist, every muscle movement was shear perfection and elegance, not that he could be called feminine though. Oh no…Inuyasha always oozed a masculinity that still appeared in his routine. It was worked into the fine creases of every swing. There was an underlining power in him that could simply not be ignored when he was on the bar. There were no unplanned movements, no slipups, no accidents. Flawless. That is what she wanted to be. That was why she envied this man, because he was perfect. Every time she watched him she felt a sense of aw come over her…and a sense of envy.
 
He was nearing the end of his routine now, just about to make his landing. Kagome went to pick up her discarded bag over on the other side of the room when she heard the prick start to talk to her.
 
“Finally decided to leave did we?”
 
Whatever. He did not even deserve and answer. She was still pretty heated from arguing with him all practice.
 
“Come on Inuyasha, stick it!”
 
Good. At least he is paying attention to his brother again. Kagome turned to watch his last maneuver before he hurtled himself into the air and proceeded to twist himself until his feet hit the ground, his back perfectly straight and knees almost unbending.
 
Beautiful.
 
Flawless.
 
Perfection.
 
“Damn it…you still can't get that landing Inuya…”
 
“What the hell are you talking about!” Kagome shouted, aghast that the prick would think that his performance was anything less then stunning. “That was a perfect landing!”
 
“Kagome…”
 
“No! His entire routine was flawless! What was wrong with it! Do you like torturing your athletes, or is it just Inuyasha and me?”
 
“Kagome!” the asshole said her name this time and he did not sound happy.
 
“What!”
 
“While we appreciate your opinion, I would rather have my brother train me, not you. If he says that I still need to work on my landing, then I still need to work on my landing. I don't care if you watch me or not, but if you do then just remember that you are not my trainer.”
 
Ouch. That was cold.
 
“Fine then. See if I help you out next time,” she crisply commented before spinning on her heal and leaving the premises.
 
Oh yes…he was right when he came in. She was indeed fiery today, and he loved every second of it.
 
“Alright Inuyasha. Now maybe we can have some peace. I want you to do it again.”
 
The man nodded as he began training with his brother's guidance once more.
 
Inuyasha could understand fiery attitudes, hell, he had one, but that did not mean that you needed one when you practiced with your trainer. Inuyasha never lashed out at Sesshomaru when they were training, partly because he got to every other moment, but mostly because he trusted his brother to make him the best, and he had. Inuyasha was able to fill his trophy room to the brim because of him, and he was grateful. He knew that he seemed “whipped” and submissive to everyone on the outside, but they just didn't get it. They had no idea what it is like to discipline yourself in everyway, and that included disciplining your attitude and just obeying when it came to dealing with your trainer.
 
That was something that he liked about Kagome. Ok, fine. That was why he really, really, really, liked Kagome. She never let go of her fighting sprit when she trained, and she was doing just as well as he was. And she never backed down from a challenge, whether it is verbal or…physical? Hm…sounds a bit wrong…but it's true! He had yet to see her back down from an acrobatically difficult challenge that Sesshomaru presented before her. And she was funny and had a great sense of humor.
 
She would never know this, but one time he had “run into” her and a group of her childhood friends when they were leaving an ice cream store. He was about to go up to her and tell her that she should not be having any, since low weight is an essential part of gymnastics, but he decided that he would just let her have her fun. He followed her around a bit that day, not that he was stalking her, but it was interesting to see her somewhere outside of the gym. It was kind of like seeing one of your teachers somewhere other then school: weird, yet interesting because you got to see a different side of them, and in this case, a more human side. He loved the side of her that he saw that day. She was so carefree and he had never seen her as happy as she was then at the gym. She was so beautiful that day and as weird as it seemed, he loved watching her…until this guy came over to her and kissed her. He didn't get why he felt this lump form in his throat when it happened, but he did not stay around long enough to find out.
 
“That is enough for today, Inuyasha. You are distracted and I can do nothing more with you unless if you focused.”
 
“Why? I was doing fine.”
 
“You were being sloppy and making careless mistakes, one of which could have left you seriously injured until after the games. Do you want to miss out on you chance at the gold again?”
 
“You make it seem as though I never won my medals.” Inuyasha groused.
 
“I never said that, but if you are not careful then you will never win more. I think that we should just pick up tomorrow.”
 
Yeah, but what if he wanted to keep going? He silently smirked.
 
“Ok, sure, we can keep going tomorrow.”
 
Inuyasha had a few blessed moments of peace to gather his things before his brother was upon him again.
 
“I have something that I need to talk to you about, Inuyasha.”
 
That didn't sound good…
 
“What about?” he asked, his spine frozen in a perfect arc from when he was gathering his bag and its contents.
 
“About you, your performance, and Kagome.”
 
Yup. Not good.
 
Inuyasha instantly straightened at his brother's words, spinning around to face him head on.
 
“So? What about her?”
 
“You perform better with her watching. Inuyasha, I know what is going on…”
 
“Sesshomaru, it is not like that!” he interrupted.
 
“Don't lie to me. I am not blind. It is obvious when you look at her. You are attracted to her.”
 
“I am not!” Inuyasha yelled back, silently admiring his well though out plan for convincing his brother other wise.
 
His brother raised a finely trimmed eyebrow at his choice of words, but did not verbally comment on it.
 
“Be that as it may, I am thinking about making Kagome stay later to watch you practice. It will push you more and help drive you to perfection. I am going to discuss it with her tomorrow. If she agrees then we can try it out for a few days and see if you improve any.”
 
“Sesshomaru, you can't be serious!”
 
“I am.”
 
“But…no! I won't agree to it!”
 
“Inuyasha…”
 
“No!”
 
“Inuyasha!” Sesshomaru shouted, stopping his brother from arguing with him more, even though he wished that he could. “I am not asking you to agree to this as your brother. I am telling you to go through with this as your trainer.”
 
“You're right…because my brother would take my feelings into consideration and not force me to do something like that.”
 
That was the last thing Sesshomaru heard from his brother that day.
 
 
***
 
 
It was late, nearing eleven at night, but that did not stop her from going back to the gym. That was when she could really practice, and she would be damned if someone got in her way. Sesshomaru had his up points about being a trainer, but sometimes he was just plain annoying. Night was when she could get most of her hard work in. She did not try to do it too often so that her body did not get tired out, but often enough that the guards new her by name and knew that she was trust worthy.
 
She was just rounding the corner of the long hall when it hit her. Someone was in her training room listening to hard rock. And it was loud! Heh…Metallica…nice. She knew this one, Call Of Ktulu. She had to applaud whoever was listening to the song. It was one of her personal favorites. Shame it was almost over. She could not help but wonder what would be playing next.
 
More rock?
 
Yup. More rock, and if she knew her rock, then this one was Painted by Evens Blue. This person had some really good taste in rock. Kagome rested her hand on the doorknob, pausing at the entry before she turned it and went in.
 
Inuyasha…she should have known. Who else would have been here? She should leave. This was his time to practice since he got here first and she didn't feel like sharing the room. She would just have to get here sooner tomorrow night. She was about to turn to leave when Inuyasha twisted his body so that he was now facing her, his eyes wide in surprise.
 
Kagome did not know if it was from exhaustion, surprise, or stressing his body too much, but he somehow lost his grip on the bar and fell down onto the hard mat bellow. Well, so much for leaving. She felt obliged to at least go over and check on the guy since his fall was from a lot higher up then hers had been.
 
She knelt down by his shoulders, offering him a hand and grabbing his arm. His surprise was apparent in his expression, but he took her hand nonetheless and let her help him up.
 
“What are you doing here?” he shouted, trying to be heard over the loud music.
 
“What?”
 
“I said…oh never mind…”
 
Kagome could see his lips moving again, but she could not understand a thing coming out of his mouth until he got up from on the floor and turned the volume down to a dull roar on the iPod speakers. Shame…she really loved what was essentially the guitar solo that was playing right now.
 
“I said,” Inuyasha started turning around to face her as he held onto his shoulder, “what are you doing here?”
 
“Me? I can ask you the same thing. What are you doing here? And listening to rock no less!”
 
He snorted at that one.
 
“Who are you, my mother? I can listen to whatever I want.”
 
“I know that. I just never would have pegged the preppy Inuyasha as a Metallica fan.”
 
“Preppy? I am not preppy. And that was not Metallica. That was…”
 
“Evens Blue. Painted. Yes, I know. Good taste by the way, and yes, you are.” Kagome quickly interrupted, surprising the young man even further. “The only things I have ever seen you in are either your training clothes, or polo shirts.”
 
“Why Kagome,” the man started with a smirk so large that there was no way that it could be hidden plastered on his face, “I did not know that you cared so much about me that you took in my attire on a daily biases. You flatter me.”
 
“That is not what I meant! Whatever. What is wrong with your shoulder? Did you fall on it?” Kagome asked him. He had yet to let go of his right shoulder after he got up from the floor to turn the volume down.
 
“I…it's fine. Don't…you don't have to worry about it,” he told her as she walked over to him and tried to stop him from moving. He kept backing away from her, and if she forced it she would be able to back him up against the wall. He would have no choice but to listen to her then. Should she try it? Hm… it was defiantly worth a shot if nothing else.
 
Kagome hastened her pace, forcing Inuyasha to hasten his. Unfortunately, walking backwards was not his forte. He tripped over his own feet, causing him to fall down once again, and Kagome was not one to pass up such an advantageous opening. She pounced then, trapping him on the floor by pinning him down. His hiss of pain told her that she might have been a little to enthusiastic, but she did not care.
 
“Show me.”
 
“No…why should I?”
 
“Because you need help. You're hurt and we both know it, so just let me help you.”
 
Men!
 
Was accepting her help really such a hard thing for him to do?
 
Apparently it was. She could see his jaw muscle twitch from clenching his teeth as he thought about whether he should show her or not. Kagome sighed out of frustration. He was impossible! The only thing keeping her from completely losing her mind was admiring the view of a shirtless Inuyasha, sweaty from training hard on the bars. Then again, if she was enjoying looking at Inuyasha like that, then maybe she had lost her mind a long time ago and was only now getting the memo.
 
“Fine.” Inuyasha suddenly said, drawing her from her visual exploration of his upper body. “Just get off of me first.”
 
“Fine then!” she huffed. It was not like she really liked crouching down on top of him anyway. He was just being impossible, and unreasonable, and stubborn and…oh my god! It was turning purple!
 
“Your shoulder! Inuyasha, we need to get ice on that right away! I don't think that you should practice for a while either! It's awful!”
 
“That bad, huh?” he chuckled darkly as Kagome helped him up again.
 
“Yes. Your entire shoulder blade is turning purple and it's starting to swell. Come on…let's get you some ice. Maybe even and a Tylenol. Actually, I think that I would use Ibuprofen for that.” she told him as she led him out of the room.
 
“Wait!”
 
“What?”
 
“The speakers are still on!”
 
You have got to be kidding. The guy is risking loosing his spot on the Olympic team, and all he cares about are his speakers?
 
“Leave them and come with me,” she ground out, forcibly dragging him by his hand, on the good arm, out of the room to get some ice and put it in a plastic Ziploc bag. “Turn around.” She commanded, gently resting the bag on his shoulder to start cooling it. He hissed at the temperature, but they did not have anything to wrap it in, unless…
 
“Did you bring a shirt with you or did you come here half naked.”
 
“Was that a joke?”
 
“A sad attempt at one, but yes.”
 
“Would you feel disappointed if I said yes?”
 
Did he just…make a pass at her?
 
“I would feel like you were hitting on me if you said that you didn't.”
 
“In that case,” he started, the hesitation clear in his voice, “I didn't.”
 
Yup. He was making a pass at her. Shame she had to more then likely crush the guy.
 
“Inuyasha, you are a great guy, but…”
 
“Ah yes. The but. Don't bother finishing. I get the idea: not interested and I have a boyfriend.”
 
“Oh come on,” she said, trying to reason with him. “It's not like you even like me! You are just saying that cause I am helping you with your shoulder. And that's not true…I broke up with him a few weeks ago. I found out that the stupid prick was cheating on me. Anyways,” she said quickly, hoping to distance them from what would be an awkward, and for her, painful conversation, “what were you doing here this late? You never told me.”
 
“Same thing you wanted to do. Train. Sesshomaru cut our session short today. He said that I was too distracted and that I was gonna hurt myself. I guess that he was right, huh?” there was no way that he was gonna forget that whole `I just broke up with him,' thing. It loosened up a big knot in his chest.
 
“Nah. You were fine by the looks of things until I came in and distracted you.”
 
Inuyasha could not help but think that she was always distracting him in some way or another.
 
“Hey, Inuyasha? Can I ask you something?”
 
“Like not having my permission would stop you.”
 
“Hm…true.” She said, cocking her head to the side after a moment. “but, I don't know, I guess that this is personal.”
 
“Just ask it. It's not like I have to answer, right?”
 
“Yeah…I guess. So then…why gymnastics, or more specifically the high bar.”
 
“Eh?” Inuyasha said, craning his head over his bad right shoulder to get a better look at her. Unfortunately that was his bad shoulder and it hurt to do that.
 
“Stop! You'll make it worse. Come on…lets get you back to the training room. This has to stay on for another ten and we at least have your iPod there.”
 
“Another ten? How long has it been on for already?” He asked inquisitively as Kagome marched him out of the room.
 
“Ten. Twenty minutes on, forty minutes off. It will help control the swelling and get it to heal faster…if it is done religiously.”
 
“Yeah, I know, it has just been a while since I got a bruise like this. I guess that I was about due for one.”
 
“Mh hm.” Kagome agreed as they sat down next to the speakers. Numb, Linkin Park. How appropriate. Inuyasha must want to have his shoulder feel numb. Not exactly Metallica, but still a good song. “So like I was saying before, well, asking before, why out of all the sports out there are you into gymnastics. I mean, there are so many more…masculine sports out there. Football, soccer, baseball…hell, even weight lifting. They are so much more…well, a guy would sooner sign up for that then put themselves through gymnastics. Don't get me wrong! I know that guys do it, it's just that…you don't really…well, seem like the type that would want to do it.”
 
She did not know what she was expecting his answer to be, but she was not expecting his silence.
 
“I see. That is fine. You don't have to answer me. I hope that what I said did not come off as an insult though. I was not trying to do that. I was just merely curious. If I did though, I am sorry. So…umm…” this was not going quite as she planed. Kagome looked off to the side and saw something black draped over a bag. His shirt! And…it wasn't a polo. Actually…she had seen him in this shirt before. It was the day she met him and Sesshomaru. Kagome didn't think that he was going to be training that day because he was wearing jeans too. She wouldn't have remembered the shirt except for the ridiculous saying on it `This is why I'm hot.' under a fire flower, or whatever it is called from the video game with the guy called Mario. Kagome took the ice bag away from his shoulder for a moment to wrap it in the shirt so that it would not be so mind numbingly cold.
 
“Time up?”
 
“Nope. You still have another six minuets.”
 
“Then why did you take the ice off?”
 
“For two reason's. The first was to see how your bruise is, and it looks a little better. The other reason is that I found your shirt. I wanted to wrap the bag in it so that it is not too cold for you.”
 
“Going through my things I see.” The smirk in his voice was tangible.
 
“Yup, and if you are not careful, I am gonna raid your iPod next.” She teased. He did seem to have good music on it so far…or at least songs that she approved of to get her fix of rock. She liked other styles of music to though. It made her diverse.
 
“Go for it.”
 
“Really?” was he really gonna let her just, sabotage his music? It could be like the window into your soul. What you listened to could say a lot about a person. That was why she did not just go off and grab her friends iPods and go through them. She felt as if it was a privet thing that you should only do when you have that person's permission. Of course, they would never understand that. She could not say that she was surprised about it though.
 
“Yeah. Feel free to have your way with it.”
 
Well, if he put it like that.
 
Pressing the menu button and then the center button, she was surprised to find out that his training playlist consisted of mostly hard rock and asked him why.
 
He was silent for a moment, and she thought that he was not going to answer her question again when he replied.
 
“I dunno. This will sound weird though, but…when I listen to it, I can block out the rest of the world. Everything narrows until the only things that I see, feel, and hear are the bars, my body, and the music. I tried it with other stuff before, but what you are looking at just did it for me. It helps me focus I guess.”
 
Kagome waited for the next six minutes behind Inuyasha looking through his iPod while she kept the ice pack on him. His taste in music was almost identical to her own. If she did not have the newest iPod, she could have easily mistaken his for her own. She set the bag of ice down off to her side and looked at his shoulder. Damn…he must have a high threshold for pain. He didn't make a whimper when he fell down, but his body said that it was hurting and badly.
 
“You have forty minuets.” Kagome told him as he turned around to look at her. “Do you want to drive home? Can you even make it on your own, or do you need help?”
 
“Driving? Kagome, it is only my shoulder…”
 
“Still though, it doesn't look good and I would feel better if I knew that you made it back home without getting anymore injuries.”
 
“What do you purpose then?”
 
She was silent for a moment then. What would she have him do then? It was not like he could come home with her. She was only seventeen for God's sake! What would her parents say if she brought a twenty year old into their home? And at this time of night? It would only be worse if she stayed at his place, and they could not very well stay here.
 
She could drive him home in her car, and then pick him up the next day and bring him back here for his car. But then again, how would he get it home? This was so confusing!
 
“Kagome?”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“Would it make you feel any better if I told you that I am left handed?”
 
Left handed? What did that have to do with anything? He was hurt on his…that actually made a big difference. He was hurt on his right shoulder.
 
“So then you can make it back on your own?”
 
“I plan to.”
 
Kagome helped Inuyasha struggle back into his shirt and helped him gather his stuff before walking him out to his car.
 
“Are you sure you'll be alright? Driving home, that is.”
 
“I'll be fine…don't worry about me,” he told her opening the trunk of his dark red car and swinging his bag inside.
 
“Still though…”
 
“Kagome,” he started, walking up to her and giving her hand a squeeze. “I will be fine. Don't worry about me. Go home, and get some sleep.”
 
“But how can you make it home in one piece?”
 
“Easily,” he said casually, gently sucker punching her on the cheek, using the action as an excuse to feel the soft skin on her face. “I mean it. Sleep. Sesshomaru is gonna make you train harder now that we are a few weeks away from the games.”
 
“Gag. Don't remind me…I feel the pressure enough as it is.”
 
“Don't. You will be fine. You will do fine.”
 
“If you say so…” she grumbled.
 
“I do. You are an amazing athlete Kagome. Never forget that.”
 
“I won't,” she whispered, awed by his soft and reassuring words.
 
“Hey, listen I am going to take off now, but I'll see you tomorrow, ok?”
 
My he can get confident fast.
 
“And what makes you think that I will stick around after practice to see you tomorrow?”
 
“Well, for starters, you don't have to stick around for me to see you. I can just show up early. And also,” he smirked, “I would think that after the big fuss about my shoulder you would want to see how I am fairing.”
 
Cocky asshole. Cocky truthful asshole.
 
“Fine…I might stick around for a few minuets…just to see you get chewed out by your brother.”
 
“Sure you will,” he said, his smirk widening. “Night Kagome, and…thank you. For being here for me tonight and worrying about me, even though you shouldn't.”
 
“Yeah, don't worry about it,” she told him, looking down to hid her blush. She was sure that he could see it from the parking lot light looming above them.
 
She heard the car door open and shut before he started the engine and took off. Kagome stared after him, long after he had driven off.
 
Maybe Inuyasha wasn't that big of and asshole after all. Maybe he was just an ass.
 
She smirked as she walked to her own car, throwing the bag in the back and starting the engine, before she flipped to her favorite radio station.
 
Yeah…she could deal with asses like Inuyasha.
 
 
A/N: Like it? Hate it? Gimmie all your thoughts! This story was obviously inspired by the Olympics, but I also thought that it was unique for once. True or false? Hope that you have enjoyed it so far! I don't have a new posting date for it yet, but expect it sometime once the Olympics are over…and after school starts.