InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Training Hearts ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer: I love the only Inuyasha related thing I own. My cute little chibi inu key-chain which lives out its happy life on my iPod making fashion statements everywhere (Ha! Take that Parris Hilton! You want something hot? Then look at my iPod cuz it's so cute and knows how to accessorize.)
 
 
 
 
Chapter 2
 
 
 
Inuyasha groaned as he struggled to get into his T-shirt. What sense did it make to try and get dressed up for Kagome if he had a bruise on his shoulder and would just need to take his shirt off again later? Damn. That was one hell of a fall. Stupid, beautiful, wonderful Kagome; she just had to distract him…
 
He bit down on his lip to keep from groaning in pain as his shirt forced him to jerk his shoulder. He needed ice…and he needed ice now! And some serious pain killers. He jerkily opened the door to his room and trudged down the hall and stairs to go to the kitchen.
 
Shit! Sesshomaru…he had to hide!
 
Inuyasha ducked down the hall and pressed up against the wall, jarring his shoulder further. This time he hissed in pain as more waves shot down his arm. It was stupid…he was hiding from his older brother. Really though, he was hiding from his older brother who just so happened to be his trainer and had a nasty temper, especially when he got bad news in the morning. What time was it? Sesshomaru should have left by now to start with Kagome, right? It was still pretty early.
 
Inuyasha sighed as he bowed his head in thought. His shoulder was killing him. Was it worth the risk, to walk into the kitchen, grab a bag of ice, or frozen peas…peas for dinner…great…and a pain killer, or would it be better to wait for Sesshomaru to leave. Shoulder pain, or Sesshomaru. Excruciating shoulder pain, or Sesshomaru. Excruciating, make you want to rip your arm out shoulder pain, or Sesshomaru. Burning waves of excruciating, make you want to rip your arm out shoulder pain, or Sesshomaru.
 
He would take the pain.
 
…He would take the pain so long as his now pain in the ass brother left the friggen' house soon!
 
Damn it…his parents must be up too. Who else would his asshole of a brother be talking to?
 
“Do you really think that it is a good idea to do that?”
 
His father. The voice was too deep and rough to be Sesshomaru.
 
“Yes. He is not applying himself.”
 
“He never has. I always thought that it was a bad idea to get him started in this gymnastics stuff. The boy doesn't want to do it!”
 
“But now he does. You should see the way that he looks at her. I see a new inspiration flare in him, and he actually tries to get better. If she stays after practice…”
 
“What does he say about this though?” a smooth and rich female voice that was almost lyrical. His mother.
 
“He is Inuyasha. He hates it. What do you expect?”
 
“Sesshomaru, I don't think that it is a good idea to…exploit your brother's love interests, especially if he hates the idea.”
 
“Father, you have never seen him perform when she is around. It is like his whole outlook on the sport changes. He becomes a different performer. A better athlete. He actually tries to do better in it instead of coasting on his rank as number one from Athens. It is like I never met my own brother before when he is near her. His whole demeanor changes.”
 
“I just don't want to put him through anymore than he already has been through, Sesshomaru,” his mother whispered brokenly.
 
“He has gotten better since then, Mother. He is stronger then you think, both physically and mentally.”
 
Inuyasha tried not to let his emotions get to him as he thought of the two things that his mother was referring to. He could already feel his throat tightening and he did not want to burst out into sobs again.
 
“And besides, I think that he is ready to move on. Did you know that she is the reason that Inuyasha started wearing all of those polo shirts? He didn't say it, but I can tell that he wants to look nice around her. I must say that I am quite relieved. If she could bring out a better taste in his attire, then I bet that she can bring out the better athlete in him too.”
 
“Just ask him one last time before you do anything rash,” his father pleaded. “You may think that he is better, but I think that he is still healing inside, and if he really does like this girl, then he will never forgive you if he looses any chance that he has with her because of you.”
 
“I love my brother, Father, but from what I have seen of Kagome, Inuyasha doesn't have a chance with her.”
 
Damn…that one cut deep.
 
Inuyasha pushed off from against the wall and walked into the kitchen, not caring anymore what his brother had to say to him.
 
“Inuyasha! Good morning,” his mother cheerfully greeted him. She looked good today. Her hair was almost back to its normal length and her face had a flush of pink to it. If he hadn't been so mad at the moment, he might have been feeling elated because of this. She was sitting next to his father with a cup of coffee in front of her.
 
“Morning, Mom,” he replied gruffly, walking over to the stove with a pan of still hot scrambled eggs inside, and another one with pancakes sitting atop it. Apple pancakes. His favorite.
 
“You look stiff. Has your brother been working you too hard?”
 
“Don't worry about it, Dad. He's just doing his job.”
 
He might not have been happy with his brother, but he didn't have to take it out on his parents.
 
“He always worries, Inuyasha. It is in our blood as parents.”
 
“Don't take too much Inuyasha. I don't want you gaining weight before the games,” his brother warned, watching him as he served himself some eggs with the spatula that was left in the pan.
 
“Just shut the hell up for once, Sesshomaru!”
 
“Inuyasha!” his mother gasped. “What has gotten into you?”
 
“I heard everything, ok?” he shouted, annoyed and sad and pissed off at what his own brother had said about him. It was one thing to talk about his will to do the high bar, and it was another one to talk about Kagome, and it was another one to talk about his chances at being anything with the lioness that was a monkey on the bars. “I know that pretty, pretty princess over there thinks that I don't have a shot at Kagome. Well you know what? I think that I do. She even told me yesterday at the gym that she was all but taken, and I think that that is a pretty damn good invite, so just leave us the fuck alone.”
 
“Inuyasha! I did not raise you to use such language.”
 
“My words may have been out of line, little brother,” Sesshomaru said coolly, “but they were not untruthful.”
 
“Whatever. I'm leaving. I can't deal with you right now,” Inuyasha said, throwing his plate of food in front of his brother before he walked out of the room, slamming the front door as he fished his keys out of his pocket.
 
He needed to go get some ice. And some chow too. Then he was going over to the gym.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
It was stupid. Why the hell should she be worrying about an ass like Inuyasha? It wasn't like his bruise was that bad. Ok…maybe she was lying about that one. She should have taken him home yesterday, just to be on the safe side.
 
He had been on her mind all night, and that was way more than she would have liked. She would have been so much happier if she could have just slept in peace without thinking about the swelling purple skin on a very muscular back…which somehow managed to shape-shift into a very muscular torso. A sweaty torso.
 
“No, no, no, no, no! Not again!”
 
Damn it…she couldn't forget what she had seen yesterday when she was crouched on top of Inuyasha. Then again, did she really want to? Why was she even thinking about the physic of the young man? She had just broken up with her boyfriend for Gods sake! Shouldn't she be mourning the loss of him and the failure of that relationship, rather then thinking about the very attractive and sweaty chest of the most annoying man on the face of the earth?
 
“Grrrr…I feel so confused…”
 
“About what?” a voice asked as strong arms wrapped around her middle, scaring the crap out of her. She spun around and found herself face to pectoral with the chest she had just been thinking about.
 
“Inuyasha? What are you doing here so early?”
 
“I thought that you might want to baby me now instead of waiting until after practice. Was I right?”
 
“No, you weren't, you arrogant jerk. Lemme go!” she cried out in anger, pushing on his chest to try and break away from his iron grip on her.
 
“Wait, just…gimme a sec,” he pleaded.
 
Huh? What was going on? What was wrong with the guy besides the obvious?
 
She felt his arms tighten around her as he brought her closer to him in his embrace. Did he just lean down and smell her hair? Not just take a subtle sniff, but practically inhale it? And was he…trembling? She did not know what was wrong, but clearly it was bothering him. She wrapped her arms around him, rubbing gentle circles on his back with her hands. He was trembling so much that he felt like a vibrating chair in the electronics section of Sears or something. He held her like that for a few more minutes before finally letting go.
 
“Inuyasha?”
 
“I'm a…gonna grab some ice. My forty minutes are up,” he told her, keeping his head down so that she would not see his face.
 
What was going on with that man?
 
“Inuyasha?” Kagome started after working up the courage to follow after him. She found him standing in front of the freezer loading a bag with ice before he closed both said bag and freezer door. He tried reaching back to apply the ice to his wounded shoulder, but he wound up jerking the bruised one even more. He hissed in pain, and she cringed.
 
“Here,” Kagome offered, holding out her hand so that Inuyasha would give her the bag of ice. She took it from him and then gently placed the bag on his shoulder. “How did it look this morning?”
 
“Dunno. I didn't see it.”
 
“Do you mind if I look then?”
 
“Go for it,” he mumbled, trying to keep his thoughts away from the fact that Kagome would be taking his shirt off of him…partially. He felt fingers travel up the length of his back and over to his shoulders. He tried not to shudder. “How's it look?”
 
“Better, but still bad. It is actually healing very fast.”
 
“I'm a fast healer in general. Good thing I'm into `feminine' sports.”
 
She cringed at his last comment.
 
“I didn't mean it like that,” she whispered softly, her fingers delicately tracing the outside of the bruised flesh.
 
“I know.”
 
“Look,” she started, hesitating before finally deciding to go through with her decision, “is there anything that I can do to make up for what I said yesterday?”
 
He was silent then, thinking about all the different possibilities at hand. He could start high, and then work down to something that he really wanted. Oh yes…that would be a fantastic strategy. She won't do whatever he asks for first, but he could wear her down eventually.
 
“Slave for a month?”
 
“No way! What would you do with me for a month? Make me do your laundry and pack your suitcase?”
 
“You're right, that is so boring…sex slave for a month?”
 
She pressed the bag of ice down hard on his wound.
 
“Ouch! Ok, ok, ok! No sex slave…forget I mentioned it…”
 
“I'll have you remember that I am not even considered a legal adult yet in this country, so I would be happier if you left adult activities to people over eighteen.”
 
“Oh come on…you make it seem like you have never done that before.”
 
She pressed down on his wound, making him yelp.
 
“Would you stop doing that?”
 
“Would you stop being so lewd?”
 
“This coming from the woman that swears more than the entire navy?”
 
“You know what? I take back my offer. I can see that you are only going to be childish about it,” she snapped, spinning on her heel and marching towards the door, taking the bag of ice with her.
 
“Wait!” he called after Kagome, running out of the room to follow. “I don't really want those things from you.”
 
“Oh really? Then what do you want?”
 
“A date.”
 
Kagome stopped in her tracks and looked at him with wide eyes. Not only did he hit on her yesterday, but now he was asking to take her on a date? What…did he feel a need to torment her after finding out that she had just broken up with her boyfriend?
 
“A date?”
 
“Yes.”
 
Damn…the boy was good. He was not even flinching when he lied straight to her face. She knew that he could be annoying, but cruel too?
 
“What the hell is your problem?” she yelled at him, her fists clenching into tight balls so that she could feel her fingernails pricking her palms.
 
“I don't have a problem. You asked what I really wanted, and that is what I want.”
 
“You are so full of bullshit, you know that?”
 
“Huh?”
 
This girl wasn't making any sense all of a sudden. Was he missing something? Let's see here…she asked what he wanted from her to make him forgive her. He said slave for a month, then sex slave for a month. She freaks out, and he then changes it to a date. Nope…that sounded about right…
 
“Are all men the same? Asses…every last single one of them!”
 
“Am I missing something here?”
 
“Oh, sure…play dumb. You are an annoying prick for three years, and then the second you find out that I broke up with my boyfriend you are on me like a fucking dog in heat! Do you like fucking tormenting me and playing with my emotions?”
 
“Am I missing the problem here?” he asked, scrunching up his brow in thought.
 
“Yes, the `annoying prick' and `dog in heat' part.”
 
“No, I got that already…you made that perfectly clear,” he winced. “What I don't get is why you are so bent out of shape about this. How am I tormenting you?”
 
“Then maybe you should look at the `I just broke up with my boyfriend' part,” she cried out in frustration, ignoring his question.
 
His eyes softened remarkably at her words. “You're still getting over him, aren't you?”
 
“I don't know…I mean it's not like we parted on the best of terms.”
 
“I see,” he whispered, taking note of how she got a pained look in her eyes. “And you are not ready to start dating again.”
 
“I don't know.”
 
“Then why don't you rebound with me? What could possibly be better than showing up your ex with an Olympic athlete? Just one date.”
 
“And what happens if you suddenly decied to change that and still make me your sex slave for a month on that date?”
 
“If I can get you to give me a chance, then it won't be a month, but it will be for an eternity. Just one date, Kagome. It can be a formal or as informal as you want it. Just give me a chance.”
 
She bit her lip in thought.
 
Would it really be so bad to humor the ass if he wanted this so much?
 
“I'll think about it,” she told him before she started her stretches. “Why don't you lie down? I can put the bag on your shoulder for you so it can work its magic.”
 
“Sure,” he agreed, elated that she would seriously consider dating him.
 
Inuyasha picked a mat that was in the perfect location for both watching Kagome and the door. That way he would know when a certain trainer that he was mad at would come in. Kagome gently put the bag on his shoulder before finishing up her stretches and starting a floor routine.
 
She had once confided in him that she hated the music for it, but seeing her taste now he could not blame her. Classical was not her style.
 
He recognized this routine. It was the one that had helped get her onto the Olympic team. Of course, her skills on the bars had really put her over the top and ensured her spot.
 
She was beautiful when she preformed. She was so graceful, and he could tell that she always gave every performance her all…unlike him.
 
He watched her prance around the floor doing this leap and that, feeling guilty. He knew how hard she had worked to get where she is right now, and he barely had to lift a finger. He had the blood of an athlete running through his veins. The blood of a gymnast. First, his mother had been an Olympic medallist, then his brother, and now him. The thing was, he didn't want to do this. He hated how he was so good as something that he did not want to do in life…but he had to because that was his mother's wish. He could still remember seeing her those eight years ago, and no matter how much he hated doing this, he was so glad that he had. That was why he made sure that he practiced enough, but did not push himself.
 
He just wished that all of his talent had gone to someone that wanted this more then he did.
 
Someone more deserving.
 
Someone like Kagome.
 
She jumped one more time, twisting her body in the flip before landing and doing her ending pose.
 
“You have gotten much better, you know.”
 
Kagome turned to face him, face flushed with either sweat or embracement, but he was not sure which. God he hoped embracement. That would mean that she at least valued his opinion to a point.
 
“You are just trying to butter me up so I agree to that date.”
 
“No, I am speaking the truth…but is it working?”
 
“Maybe,” she smirked, walking over to him to check on his shoulder again. She lifted up his shirt once more and was pleased to see that the swelling was starting to go down, if only a little.
 
“How does it look?”
 
“Better. The swelling is going down and I think that it is lightening in color. You should be better by the Olympics for sure,” she told him, lowering his shirt and putting the ice back on the wound. “Can you believe it? The Olympics! I still can't believe that I made it in!”
 
“I can. I wasn't lying when I said that you are an amazing athlete.”
 
“You are trying to butter me up again.”
 
“Maybe,” he smirked, relishing in her giggle as she walked away from him to continue her routine when Sesshomaru walked through the doors.
 
“I am sorry that I am so late, Kagome. I had some things that I had to take care of at home. Have you done your stretches yet?”
 
“Yeah…and she did her floor routine.”
 
“Inuyasha,” his brother growled, his eyes narrowing at the site of the ice bag on his shoulder. “What have you done to yourself?”
 
“I distracted him when he was practicing this morning,” Kagome interjected. She had to fib a little since she was pretty sure that his brother did not know that he snuck out at night to train. That kinda made her admire him more. He was willing to sneak behind his trainer and brothers back just to be able to apply himself more to the sport. “And so he fell off of the high bar and hurt his shoulder. I helped him change out of his training cloths because I don't think that it is a good idea to put too much stress on it until he is better and we have been keeping ice on it.”
 
Sesshomaru walked over to his brother and crouched down before him, lifting up his shirt and bag of ice to examine his wound.
 
“You made a wise assessment Kagome, and I agree with you. Inuyasha, I want you to stay off of your right shoulder. That gets rid of most of your routines, except for the high bar. I want you to rest for the remainder of the day and we can start tomorrow.”
 
“Fine. But I am not leaving yet. I'm gonna stay and watch Kagome practice,” he informed his trainer, turning his head to wink at said athlete.
 
This exchange was not lost on Sesshomaru.
 
Their demeanor around each other had changed. Normally Kagome would be complaining over such a statement, but instead it seemed as if she was almost humming with a certain…glee?
 
What had changed between the two of them?
 
“Fine then. Just do not get in our way. Kagome, you should listen to me today and I would like you to do a run through of your uneven bars routine.”
 
Kagome went through her routine as planed, nailing every move. She was stunning, elegant, and limber. He loved watching her up there. He wished that he never had to stop watching her. Unfortunately he had to.
 
She went through her routine one last time before letting go of the bar, hurtling into mid air while she spun her body and stuck her landing.
 
She was tired and sweaty, but she was happy. He was glad that she was happy. You should feel happy after a performance like that.
 
“Isn't it so much better when you listen to me Kagome? You don't hurt yourself as much.”
 
She turned her head and stuck her tongue out her trainer in a moment of child-like elation to her successful practice.
 
Inuyasha could not help but chuckle. He took the ice off of his back. His twenty minutes were up and he had no reason to stay much longer.
 
He watched as Kagome gathered her stuff up and he proceeded to do the same with his own.
 
She grabbed her bag and disappeared into the girls locker room to change into her normal clothing, and while Inuyasha could have left then, he chose to not. He still had a lot of work to do to get on Kagome's good side.
 
God…how long did it take a girl to change? Half an hour? What could she possibly have to do?
 
“Inuyasha.”
 
He stiffened at the sound of his brother's voice.
 
“Yeah?”
 
“I need to speak with you.”
 
He turned to face Sesshomaru, his arms crossed over his chest. “About what? Kagome? Forget it. there is no way that I am gonna let you ask her to do that.”
 
“Inuyasha, I know how much you like her, and I have seen the results that come of you when she is here to watch you practice,” he told him as his eyes lighted on the lithe form of the woman that they were currently talking about as she stood in the doorway to the girls changing room. “I think that she could help motivate you to push yourself further just by staying after her practice for a bit. Not the entire time, but for an hour or so at the least.” Sesshomaru was no longer talking to his male athlete, but the female one on the other side of the room. “It will be good for you.”
 
“But I don't want…”
 
“There is nothing wrong with wanting to impress the woman that you are deeply attracted to with your skills and special abilities. In fact, Kagome is one of the few people that you probably could impress this way. Are you saying that you suddenly don't care what she thinks of you after silently pinning over her for the last two years?”
 
“That's not…”
 
“Then you either get to ask her, or I do. We can try it out, just for a week. The choice is yours. Who would you rather have approach her about this.”
 
“And that is the only say I get in this?” Inuyasha demanded, barley containing his simmering anger at being backed into a corner like this. His brother was right though. He did want to impress her.
 
“Yes.”
 
“Fine then,” he snapped. “I will ask her myself. Knowing you, you'll say all the wrong things.”
 
“Or all the right things.” Kagome finally spoke up, making her presence known to the oblivious athlete as she walked up to him.
 
“How much did you overhear?” Inuyasha ground out, his posture suddenly stiff as he clenched the hands that had drifted down to his sides.
 
“Enough to know what I am agreeing to.”
 
“I see. I'll see you both here tomorrow then,” his voice was empty. Emotionless, really. Just a vapid shell of what it normally was. He wanted out of this room. Out of this building. Out of the damn state even. He saw nothing as he walked. He felt nothing as he walked. He did not even realize that he was out by his car fishing around for his keys until someone gently put their hand on his shoulder.
 
“Just fuck off Sesshomaru. I don't want to deal with you right now. You have no idea how much I just wanna rip your head off of you for what you said. And you knew that she was there the entire time too! How could you basically tell her that I am attracted to her?”
 
“Inuyasha,” a voice said and he instantly stiffened. That was not his brother that he was talking to. “I know that you are not happy with your brother, but I am glad that he said those things to me.”
 
He was silent as he examined the red paint on his car, afraid to look at the young woman.
 
“Inuyasha, won't you at least look at me?”
 
He didn't turn his head, so Kagome brought her hand up to his chin and forced him to look her in the eye.
 
“I am glad that he said everything that he said, Inuyasha. When you first asked me on that date, I thought that this was just one more of your many pranks to torment me. Now I know the truth though, don't I? When you were annoying the shit out of me, that was your way of showing that you liked me, just like a little kid in the third grade.”
 
He blushed at that. It had been so long since he had to try and impress a girl that he wasn't sure how to anymore, so he went with what was familiar to him. Annoyance.
 
“I was going to say `no' to you, you know.”
 
“Going to?”
 
“I changed my mind after I heard the `silently pinning after for two years' part. Pick me up at my place on Saturday. Do it at six. I heard that the fair in town out by the docks is fun.”
 
His eyes widened at her words and his heart almost burst out of his chest at her words. He was pretty sure that it did when she leaned up to kiss him on the cheek.
 
Maybe he shouldn't be so mad at Sesshomaru after all.
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Ok…I know that it has been a while sine I posted last (not that long) but I had to work on chapter three. Sadly…it is still not finished. It is going to be veeeeeeeery long though. So, because of its length, and because I just started a new school year and don't have a feel for my homework load, I am going to update once a month for a bit. Not for very long because I will eventually shrink the time back down to two weeks if I am lucky. We will see. I am trying to keep my A/N's shorter, so that is it for now! thanks to everyone that reviewed, and look for the next chapter on September 27th, if not sooner if possible!
 
 
Now onto the AR's!
 
 
To: wbk (1 & 2)
 

Yay! Someone thinks that it is original! That is always one of my biggest worries about a story: how cliché is this? Hehehe…this Kagome is going to be so much fun to write, mostly because I myself have a large knowledge of rock music, so I think that it is fun to go from a sickeningly sweet story, to a “punk ass” one. There will defiantly be others involved. I have plans for (at this time) Koga, Miroku, Sango, Rin, and perhaps even Shippo. I must admit though…I have not heard of 'the cutting edge'. On the upside, my story has nothing to do with skating. Thanks for the review, and I hope that you enjoy the next chapter!
 
 
To: Katya Izmir 
 
I am so glad to hear that you like this story so far! Hehe…I don't know what the heck my style is, but if people like it, then I am not complaining. I think that I just have a love of fragments, but that is it. I hope that you finished WR before I took it off, and if not, then I hope that you read at the very end my reasons as to why I did what I did. Thanks for the review, and I hope that you enjoy the next chapter!
 
To: gothicgirlinlove
 
Already replied to.
 
To: Lil Babe0206
Aw…I am glad that you like it! Thanks for the review, and I hope that you enjoy the next chapter!
 
To: Arelia (1&2)
 
Thank you so much for telling me about that! I don't know much about gymnastics (yet here I am writing a story about it…) but I knew that guys did something high up there. I am glad that you like the story so far, and I hope that you like it even more now that I have changed it some. I am personally having a lot of fun with their interactions. Thanks for the review, and I hope that you enjoy the next chapter!
 
 
To: animelover4ever
Aww…I am sorry about that, but I am glad that you do like the story! Thanks for the review, and I hope that you enjoy the next chapter!
 
 
To: Silver Dog of the Snow
Yay! Someone else thinks that it is original! I am going to have soooo much fun with this because I can talk about places that I have been when I was in China too. I am glad that you like the story thus far though. Thanks for the review, and I hope that you enjoy the next chapter!
 
To: Antwangel
Hehe, awww, thank you! I hope that in the end, it will be just as wonderful as WR, but it is all in the air right now. don't worry, I plan on taking this one to the very end. Thanks for the review, and I hope that you enjoy the next chapter!
 
To: inuyashaluvskagome909
 
Hehe…I am glad that you liked it so much! I watched them a lot too when they were on, partially for the gymnastics, but also cause I got to actually see the stadium when I went to China. Thanks for the review, and I hope that you enjoy the next chapter!
 
To: hot for ABERCROMBIE
 
All ready replied to.
 
To: Fookie
 
hahaha…well then, I am glad that you love it. I was trying to make Inuyasha sweet but I want him to still be a tad bit rough. Actually, I almost made Inuyasha her trainer. I was soooo so close, but then I changed it at the last second. Also, I am so so so very sorry about deleting your review. It happened on acedent when I went to deleted the part that I had copied and pasted it into Microsoft word. Do you mind if I repost what you said word for word under you name so that it is still up there? Thanks for the review, and I hope that you enjoy the next chapter!
 
To: yashandkag4ever(not logged in) 
Well, actually, when it comes to his hair, I am not sure. I don't wanna cut it all off, but at the same time, it has to be short enough to that he can perform. I think his shoulders, but only in the back. Or like in that one picture of him from looooong ago that I posted as Inu. that picture is no longer up though. I am glad that you can relate to this story though. It is nice to know that someone can appreciate it, and also mock my knowledge on the sport at the same time ;-). Thanks for the review, and I hope that you enjoy the next chapter!
 
To: volleygirl07 
Hehehe…thank you! I am so glad that you like this so much! I was hoping that people would like the idea of a more limber Inuyasha :-D. Thanks for the review, and I hope that you enjoy the next chapter!