InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two brothers ❯ Part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part 3
 
 
A/N: From now on things are going to heat up in the story. There will even be a very very slight lime in this chapter (but I won't say between who!) Thank you so much for reviewing:
 
On FF.net
Sesskagufan13
ALLheartsONfraya
Anne Lynn
Kiari13
Theinuyasharpg
Sychotic
Bibliophile Nincompoop
 
Killersupergirl (The sibling rivalry is only starting. About Sesshy being a smoker? Even though I am using the same characters in all my fics, I like giving them different habits from story to story. It's a wonder how despite his sharp sense of smell he can stand it. I guess it's a proof of how tough he is...)
 
On MM.org
Zetsuii (I'm really happy to hear (or rather read) that. Emotions are going to rin high in this story, so I'm glad that they are believable.)
 
Disclaimer: Don't own, don't sue.
 
Talking”
'Thoughts'
 
 
''Damn it!” Kagura cursed as she looked down at her wrist watch. “Stupid Friday meetings taking forever.”
 
“You seem to be in a hurry.” She heard a deep voice say behind her. The wind sorceress stopped dead in her tracks.
 
'Why now?' She lamented. After all she was merely a few feet away from where her car was parked in her company's parking lot.
 
“Sesshoumaru?...” She asked turning around. Sure enough the dog demon was standing not far away, finishing smoking his cigarette.
 
“What are you doing here?” She asked in surprise straightening her back. The wind sorceress intended to look brave in front of him, even if she felt miserable inside.
 
“I was told I could find you here, so I was waiting for you. We need to talk” He answered gravely taking a few steps in her direction.
 
“No. I don't think so. My boyfriend is waiting for me.” Kagura disagreed. She meant to turn around and get into her car, but a deep growl coming out of Sesshoumaru's throat made her stop any movement.
 
“Witch you will not be able to get away this easily this time around...” He trailed off stopping in front of Kagura. She shivered slightly and nervously took steps back as she noticed the cruel light dancing in his golden eyes. She gasped once she realized that the dog demon had managed to trap her against the wall.
 
“You have no where else to run to now.” He said lowering his gaze to peer in her crimson eyes.
 
“Leave me alone otherwise I'll scream. Then the security guard will come to my rescue. You wouldn't want to be held at the police station for attempted rape, would you?” Kagura hissed trying to get out of the tight spot Sesshoumaru had stuck her into.
 
“Pfft! There is no need for that. After all I can tell you still desire me.” He breathed out, staring straight into her wide crimson eyes.
 
“Sorry but you're so wrong.” Kagura lied blatantly even if she could feel her cheeks blush furiously.
 
“Is that so? Then this Sesshoumaru will prove you the contrary.” He smirked cruelly.
 
To Kagura's surprise Sesshoumaru suddenly buried his head in her hair to pull her head towards his. Before she could protest his mouth was pressed firmly against hers. Meaning to deepen their kiss he bit her lower lip which made Kagura gasp. Taking advantage of the opening, he wasted no time burying his tongue in her mouth.
 
At first too shocked to react Kagura did not respond to his kiss. Not happy by her lack of reaction he let go of her head and pushed her up against he wall. The wind sorceress was given no time to recollect herself that Sesshoumaru was once again on her. Cradling her body in his, invading her mouth with his, taking over all her senses and thoughts.
 
'I missed that. I missed that so much.' She thought as she eagerly returned his kiss. When Kagura buried her hand in his long silver hair, he smirked and encircled her waist in his hands.
Unable to contain the great desire he had for the woman in his arms he raised her by the hips and encouraged her to wrap her legs about his waist.
 
At feeling him so close to her Kagura shivered in pleasure and tightened her legs around his waist before rocking slightly against him. The simple motion sent jolts of pleasure through both of their bodies. To her delight she heard him growl appreciatively in her ear. When he nuzzled her cheek, knowing what he wanted and how much he enjoyed the simple gesture, she threw her head back, giving the dog demon access to her neck. He waisted no time greedily sucking her soft skin, making sure to leave a mark behind. He wanted to leave a trace of him on her. A proof that she had been with him, and belonged with no one else.
 
“You're still such a light weight” He murmured against the column of her neck before giving her skin a small bite.
 
“Why? Did you expect me not to have changed?” She asked with a moan.
 
“I did not expect to find you with my little brother.” He growled once more averting his lips to hers giving her a hard bruising kiss. The dog demon intended to punish her for the anger and pain she had caused him, but mostly he intended to remind her why she had fell in love with him all these years ago.
 
'He's angry?! He has no right to... he's the one who left. I'm such an idiot! I'm so weak! So damn weak! I can't believe I almost gave into him!' Kagura thought feeling lust being replaced by anger.
 
To Sesshoumaru's surprise, She suddenly pushed him away. After regaining her footing she frantically rubbed her hand over her mouth, wiping away his kisses and smearing her dark red lipstick at the same time.
 
“He may not be as mature or smart as you are, but at least Inuyasha is a nice sweet guy who treats me well. Yeah he's brash and he can be an insensitive jerk sometimes, but...” Kagura explained barely taking the time to take her breath.
 
“But what? He does not satisfy you, does he? Not like I could.” Sesshoumaru supplied as he leaned forward fanning his warm breath over her face.
 
“Don't put words in my mouth you bastard! And don't even think about putting your tongue back either.” She spat out angrily as she pushed him away from her. “You were the one who left me behind. So don't you dare speak about my relationship with Inuyasha.”
 
With a huff of anger she walked past her former lover, not even giving him a backward glance. Only seconds later, her car left the parking lot with great speed.
 
 
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000
 
 
Hearing someone knock on his door frantically, Inuyasha stood up from his couch and went to answer. He smiled slightly as he noticed none other than his girlfriend was standing outside.
 
“I knew there was a reason why I shouldn't have given you the code to get past the gate... Now you can get up to my door without me knowing.” He commented with a fake pout.
 
“What's wrong? Am I disturbing? Were you watching porn or something?” The wind sorceress teased him back. Her remark made him blush, which made her chuckle.
 
Not willing to have a discussion down that path, Inuyasha simply gave his girlfriend a hug. “Damn woman you smell like soap.” He commented in surprise as he pushed her away.
 
“Why are you complaining? So I took a shower before coming here. It's better than smelling like sweat” She said with a shrug. 'Or smelling like your brother...' She added mentally feeling a sense of shame and self disgust spread through her.
 
'I can't believe I almost let that bastard of a dog demon get to me like that! Gods I only saw him for a few seconds and I was ready to let him take me against a damn wall in the freaking parking lot!' Kagura thought unnerved with herself.
 
' Maybe I should get an exorcism done on me to get him out of my system. Or maybe I'm horny.. that must be it. All I have to do is sleep with Inuyasha and then I'll be rid of thoughts of the bastard forever... but just using Inu like this doesn't sound right. Our first time should be just about us. Get a grip girl! I can't believe that an hour after betraying Inuyasha like that I can be thinking about furthering our relationship.' She could not prevent a blush from adorning her cheeks once to her dismay she realized how her thoughts had suddenly taken a very lustful path. More confused than she had ever been Kagura let out a heavy sigh.
 
“Oh hell no, you better not get sick on me wench. Do you know how many ingredients go into making my mother's secret cold remedy?” He asked his girlfriend pressing with concern a tender hand to her forehead. The inu hanyou had confused her blush of embarrassment for a sign of illness.
 
“That's very sweet, but no need to worry puppy, I'm not sick. Just tired.” She said with a shy smile after pressing a small grateful kiss on his lips.
 
“And where do you think you're going?” Inuyasha asked slyly as he snaked his arm around his woman, hugging her close to him.
 
“I'm hungry, so I was about to go grab a bite in your kitchen.” She said uncomfortably. 'If you knew that before coming here I was making out with your brother, you wouldn't embrace me like that...' She thought disgusted.
 
“Give up. There's only ramen, and you hate it.” He chuckled pressing a small kiss to the side of her neck.
 
“That's because it's not real food.” She joked back at him little shivers going down her spine due to his ministrations. Kagura tried to gently get away from Inuyasha. She did not want him to see the hickey Sesshoumaru had left on the side of her neck. Unfortunately for her, the hanyou was not willing to let her go just yet...
 
“Feh! It's rather that you have no taste at all.” Inuyasha said turning Kagura around to press a tender kiss on her lips, which she gently returned.
 
“If she did she wouldn't be with you little brother.” A deep voice said behind them.
 
Inuyasha broke his kiss from Kagura and turned around in shock. “Sesshoumaru? What the hell are you doing here?! And how did you even get in here?!” He screamed at his older half brother.
 
“A pleasure to see you too Inuyasha. Kagura. You have a very nice old lady living in you building; she let me in as she was going out. Also you should learn how to lock your front door...” The dog demon answered as he walked towards the couple.
 
“No seriously. What are you doing here?” The wind sorceress asked having a hard time breathing. Seeing the two men next to each other like this was harder for her to handle than she might have thought.
 
'I can tell by the look in his eyes that Sesshoumaru is up to no good.' The wind sorceress thought in panic.
 
“I simply hate lying to my brother.” The older sibling said with a sigh. “Kagura don't you think it's about time to tell Inuyasha about the two of us?” Sesshoumaru asked raising a thin eyebrow, a proud smirk on his lips.
 
 
To be continued...
 
A/N: Things are heating up. The next part will be posted tomorrow and it will contain a confrontation between Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru. Didn't I just say too much?