InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two InuYashas ❯ Peeping Inu ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two InuYashas

Disclaimer: Me and Rumiko Takahashi have come to an understanding. My name will now appear on the cover of all manga and anime cover. We will co-own InuYasha, and all the other appearing under the InuYasha title are all under ownership of Rumiko Takahashi only.

*turns to her whispering in background and people glaring at her* MissNikki that is not what we agreed to. We agreed to drop the lawsuits against you if you made a public announcement to disclaim ownership.

*steps back from podium, thinks shakes head, turns back to podium*

no you said if I made a public announcement you'd drop all lawsuits

*everyone sweat drops and anime falls*

<<<men in white pj's come and take MissNikki away>>>

InuYasha sat in a tree outside the hut. He couldn't relax the way he wanted to in a closed in space. The scents didn't flow like they did outside because of the lack of open space. InuYasha sat with his eyes closed while his body rested. He knew they would be up soon to await the arrival of Kagome. InuYahsa stretched his ear toward the sun that was peeking over the horizon, if he wasn't mistaking they had little more then six or seven hours till she made her appearance. InuYasha reached inside his haori and pulled out the time telling device that Kagome had given him and counted the numbers just like she showed him. He was right there was about six hours left until she came. He of course would meet her at the well, as usual.

"Hentai! I told you to stay away from me when I slept!"

InuYasha opened one eye and peered at the hut as one of it's inhabitants stormed out. She turned toward the stream but not before yelling back at the monk standing in the door way holding his red cheek while managing to look quite innocent.

"Stay away from the stream if you value your life monk!" Sango stormed away.

InuYasha smirked and closed his eye again. 'That hentai monk will never learn,' he shook his head. 'At least he stopped touching Kagome,' InuYasha thought to himself as the monk snook away to most like spy on Sango. "I wouldn't do that if I was you houshi," he warned from his perch in the tree.

"Ahh, but that's where we differ my friend. Sango may tell me to not look but she expects me to act on my instincts. And unlike you, I do," with that the monk disappeared into the forrest whistling to himself.

InuYasha closed eyes again and waited for the inevitable. He's ears caught the slight swooshing of the water and the snapping of twigs and thats when he heard what he was waiting for.

SMACK. "Miroku!!! You hentai!!! I told you not to follow me."

InuYasha chuckled to himself and jumped out of the tree and entered the hut. He looked toward to the center of the room to see a bowl of ramen waiting for him. He smiled as he approached it. As he started to eat he was mildly aware of a figure approaching. He mumbled his thanks as the figure sat next to him.

"Your welcome child. I wanted to talk to you about the jewel shards." Kaede said once she had settled herself.

"What about them," the hanyou replied around a mouth full of Ramen.

"A few villages away a demon was spotted and a shikon shard was detected."

"What?!" InuYasha sputtered turning to Keade and covering her with small bits of noodles and broth.

"Thank ye child for sharing but I already had my breakfast this morning," she said as she picked bits of noodle mush out of her hair and off her clothes. "I think it best if you go and gather Kagome and get that shikon shard." She turned toward the hanyou only to find him gone.

InuYasha ran toward the well and looked up at the sun. He couldn't let that shard get away, even if it meant that Kagome would be mad at him. When he reached the well he stopped long enough to finish his ramen and then he jumped into the well.

Keade sighed and got up to go to the back room of the hut to repent her sins. She just couldn't take the kitsunes badgering about when Kagome would be back. Well now she wouldn't have to worry about him or listen to him for the rest of the week. 'Arigatoo Kami,' the old miko thought.

Shippo smirked in his 'sleep' he was glad that he had gotten on someone nerves enough to have them trick the hanyou into going to get Kagome. She had promised him chocolate when she came back and he's stash had ran out earlier then expected.

***********

Kagome yawned and rolled over. She looked at her alarm clock, "7 o'clock." She sat on the edge of her bed and streched. She had to call Eri and tell her she wasn't feeling well to get out of today's classes. She had promised InuYasha she would be back at noon. She picked up the phone by her bed and dialed the number. Eri answered on the first ring.

"Hey Eri. It's Kag.... I'm not feeling well, so I think I'm going to stay in today.....yeah. Don't worry....I'll be fine....you don't have to worry....No...please don't come over here....I think I have a fever...it may be contagious...yeah...I'll see you later...bye." Kagome sighed as she hung up the phone. She got up and went to the bathroom, she wanted to get a shower in, since it may be the last shower she took in a house for a few weeks. Thirty minutes later she was back in her room wrapped in a towel. She stood in front of the mirror. She looked over her shoulder at the desk where her hair brush was laying and reached over and picked it up. She brushed out her hair and placed it down again. She looked at her supply of scented and unscented loitions and settled on the scentless Jergens lotion. It was easier to bring with her to the Sengoku Jadai. She dropped her towel and begun rubbing lotion on to her feet, ankles, and calves. She slowly worked her way up to her thighs. The phone rang before she could go on. She stopped and went to answer the phone.

"Hello....hey Yuka. I know....I was going to call you....when?...ahh...later...after I ate....no...not yet....oh...your on the phone too Ayumi...yeah I was going to call you too....after I got off the phone with Yuka....no you weren't going to be the last person I called....I'm fine and I'm not delirious....I'll be fine in no time....I promise...yes....no...I will...I'll call as soon as I feel better....Okay I have to go...I'll take to you two later....bye," She hung up quickly, not giving them a chance to bring up anything else.

She returned to her lotion, starting with her arms. She slowly massaged the lotion into her breast slowly, continuing down to her abdomen that was slightly concaved. She stopped when she got to the apex of her thighs. She put more lotion on her hand and lotioned her backside. She reached over to the desk and picked up the baby powder and sprinkled a little over her ample breast and the apex of her thighs. She then picked up a bottle of body spray. She sprayed it in the air and twirled under the mist. After she was finished she walked to her closet and picked out a pair of white jeans and a green t-shirt. She pulled on a matching pair of bra and panties, before she dressed. She dug through the basket (MN: *giggles* kinda funny huh? Seeing as how her name translated is basket.) on her desk and found a matching pony tail holder to tie her hair back with. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror.

*************

InuYasha jumped out of the well and raced toward Kagome's window. He easily jumped and landed on the branch of the tree closes to her window. Just as he was about to enter through the open window he saw her standing in the middle of the room with her back facing the window. He would have knocked if she hadn't dropped her towel,, leaving her in all her naked glory. He knew he wasn't a hentai but he couldn't tear his eyes away from the picture perfect body that was in front of him. When she turned around to reach for the lotion he saw the scar from which the shikon no tama was torn form her body. His eyes traveled up till they fell on the roundness of her breast. He got a full view when she bent down to lotion her feet ankles and calf, of her buttocks and other assets. When she was about to continue though her phone rang, causing her to stop. He panicked for a brief moment because the phone was by the window. As she begun to turn around, he jumped from the branch he was perched on to a higher branch in the tree. He was sure that if she caught him peering at her naked body she wouldn't stop sitting him until she couldn't take in another breathe. He listened in on her conversation, with his heightened senses he was able to hear both sides of the conversation.

(MN: the other voices on the phone will be Italicized) "Hello..Kagome it's Yuka You forgot something...You know like calling me...hey Yuka. I know..so you weren't going to call me?...I was going to call you...When?...when?...yeah when?...ahh...later...after I ate...so did you eat..no..did you call Ayumi...not yet..We know you didn't..oh...your on the phone too Ayumi?...so were you going to call me?...yeah I was going to call you too..When?...after I got off the phone with Yuka..So I was going to be the last person you thought about calling....no you weren't going to be the last person I called...Well if we're correct, we are the only people who are concerned enoguh about your health. Right Ayumi? Yeah..Are you delerious and thought that you had to call someone else to let them know you weren't coming to the shadowing today?...I'm fine and I'm not delirious...Your not fine your sick. When do you think you'll be better?....I'll be fine in no time....Are you sure? Are you going to be coming to the picnic at the end of next week?....I promise...your sure?....yes...you won't be to sick?...no....You'll call when your feeling better? Right?....I will.....All of us not just one of us, right?....I'll call as soon as I feel better...Okay, as long as I'm not the last person you plan on calling...Okay I have to go...fine, we'll let you get your rest....I'll talk to you two later..Bye, yeah bye Kagome...bye."

InuYasha waited for the sounds of Kagome's foot steps to retreat from the window, before he returned to his earlier position, right outside Kagome's window. He watched as Kagome slowly massaged the lotion in to her arms and shoulders then made her way down to her chest. InuYasha watched as her chest swayed slightly under the attention. Her nipples were a deep beige that hardened under her slow attention. InuYasha felt his member throb slightly as he watched her. As she continued to her tummy his attention stayed on her heavy breast that were still rosy from their earlier attention. He watched in amazement as she sprinkles a fine white powder on to her bosom and on the softy curls between her thighs. He watched as she picked out a nice part of things to put on under her clothes. He stored the color in his head to use later. InuYasha waited until she had put on a pair of jeans that squeezed her butt to his liking and a green t-shirt that matched her undergarments, before he knock on her window to get her attention.

Kagome jumped slightly when she heard a knocking on her window but heaved a sigh of relief when she realized it was just InuYasha. She looked at the clock on her bedside table, as she walked to her window. "InuYasha, I'm not late yet. It's not even close to the time that I told you I would be back."

"I know."

"So what are you doing here?" She crossed her arms in front of her.

"Uh...Keade said there was a jewel shard detected a few villages over and we need you back now."

She shook her head. "Fine. Is there time for me to eat breakfast or do I have to up and leave know."

"No. You can grab something to eat on the way," InuYasha said with a smirk.

"Oh thank you all merciful one. I'll meet you by the well. I have to tell my mother I'm going." She left the room. Kagome went down stairs and picked up her big yellow travel pack that she used for her visits to the Sengoku Jadai. She picked up the bag of chocolate that she promised Shippo and made her way out to the well.

InuYasha smirked at her, "Hey, Kagome?" He waited for her to look up at him. "If I tell you a secret can I have that chocolate?"

"I promised this to Shippo. Wait...what kinda secret?" she raised an eyebrow.

"I won't tell you until you agree the chocolate's mine."

"Fine. It's only yours if it's really a secret." Kagome rolled her eyes thinking that the hanyou couldn't possibly know something that everyone else didn't know.

"I know what color underwear you have on," his eyes held a strange glint in them, just before his face met the ground and a bag of chocolate was thrown at his head. Him kissing the ground yet again didn't stop the smile that spread across his face.

MissNikki's End Notes: Well that's another chapter done and I'm going to bed. I hope you liked it and I would have described Kagome lotioning with greater detail, but I'm not sure I have male readers and I don't think the females would have loved that as much as the InuYasha scene. Besides, I don't have a thing for Kagome.