InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ UnderCover is a *itch! ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6:

"Rin! Rin! Open the door!" Sesshoumaru yelled. It took him almost an hour to convince himself to go to her house and try to talk to her. True, he was stubborn, but he really believed he felt something for her and he wasn't going to let it slip so easily; even if he acted like an ass.

Rin's door flew open and Sesshoumaru gasped when he caught sight of her. Rin wore a large Pittsburgh Steelers's t-shirt and he could see a pair of shorts poke out from underneath. Her hair was pulled up into a clip and her skin was slightly red, as if she just gotten out of the shower. The look in her eyes was dangerous and Sesshoumaru couldn't help but smirk.

"What?" Rin spat, seeing the smirk across his face.

"Let's talk." He offered trying to come inside.

Rin shoved him back into the hall and glared at him. "What the hell gives you the right to try and barge your way into my house? You acted like a complete ass earlier and you think I'm just going to let that go?"

"I didn't mean for it to sound that way. It just slipped." Sesshoumaru yelled.

"Slipped? Well, maybe my fist slipped into your jaw. I was hoping you would get the message when I punched you, but I was wrong. You wouldn't have said any of that stuff if you didn't mean it. There isn't anyone in this world who says things by accident. They would have to be happily sharing their feelings or thinking about it. Considering you said it 'slipped' you must have been thinking about it."

Sesshoumaru stared at Rin for a second, thinking about his next move. It was rare for him to get so worked up over something, but he didn't want to lose this fight. Sesshoumaru grabbed Rin's arm and pushed her into the apartment. He neglected Rin's angry cries, and he slammed the door.

"I told you I was sorry. Why can't you understand that?" Sesshoumaru yelled.

"Get the hell out of my house. I didn't invite you in here." Rin screamed.

Sesshoumaru walked towards her and Rin picked up her gun that was sitting on her living room table. She aimed it at Sesshoumaru's head and he froze. "I'm not going to tell you again. GET-THE-HELL-OUT!"

Sesshoumaru clinched his fist and stepped back, "Why are you making this so hard? Try to understand where I'm coming from. If you saw me with another women wouldn't you over react as well?"

"No, and maybe I don't want to understand you. I was a fool to think I could trust someone like you. You're nothing but a low life bastard. NOW GET OUT!"

Sesshoumaru nodded his head and backed up towards the door. He took a glance at her, but something shinny caught his eye. He gasped in surprise and looked back at Rin. She didn't seem to notice. He nodded his head again and walked out the door, closing it behind him.

As soon as Sesshoumaru left the room, Rin dropped to her knees. She sat the gun on the floor and stared at it for a few minutes. Did she really have it in her to shot Sesshoumaru? As much as she convinced herself he was nothing than a low-life, she couldn't bring herself to do any harm to him.

"Do I still like him?" Rin whispered, shaking her head.

She pulled herself off the floor and walked inside her bedroom. She stood in the door way before walking to the window. //I wonder if I can see him// Rin thought looking out.

She sighed slightly when she looked and didn't see him walking down the street. She was about to turn around, but a white head full of hair caught her attention. Sesshoumaru stood directly under her window and was looking up at her. Rin could fell the blush in her checks, but she quickly flicked him off. She saw Sesshoumaru smirk and began walking down the street.

"What is he up too?" Rin thought, but her telephone pulled her from her thoughts.
 
----

"So, their plan is to steal and sell the weapons?" Tony asked, when Rin reported Naraku's plan. He called her right after Rin saw Sesshoumaru outside and gave her the full plan.

"Yes sir, they also informed me that we would have to keep an eye out for Inu-yasha Youkai. It seems Naraku has a grudge against him." Rin said, taking a quick sip from her coffee.

"Interesting, do you have any idea as to why he wants to get him?" Tony questioned.

"No sir. I just know they want to make sure Mr. Youkai is out of their way."

"And why would anyone want me out of their way?" a deep, yet annoying voice yelled behind them.

Rin turned around and gasped when she saw a man that resembled Sesshoumaru in more ways than one. The only thing the two had different was the face structure (this man's face was more round than Sesshoumaru's) and his hair was pitch black. Rin gave him an odd look and the man stared at her.

"Is there something on my face or do you have another reason for staring at me?" the man said bluntly.

"Ah, excuse her, Inu-yasha. She's just a bit tired from her last mission. She's really a nice woman." Tony said, shaking the man's hand.

Inu-yasha looked at Rin and smirked, "Yeah, a nice girl always wear clothes like that."

Rin looked down at her light blue tank top, blue Nikes, and blue rolled up pants. She had a blue bandanna in her hair and a sports wrist band on. Her face turned red, and she jumped out of her seat. "I don't always dress like this and even if I did, it doesn't really matter. I know a lot of nice girls who dress like this all the time. You are nothing but a stereotype," Rin yelled.

Inu-yasha stared at her slightly shocked from her outburst. Tony tried to get her attention, but Inu-yasha began to yell back as well. "Well, excuse me MISS! How can I think of you as a decent woman when you are flashing your body around? If you want to be respected try putting on more clothes."

"EXCUSE ME! WOULD YOU TWO PLEASE STOP?" Tony yelled, slamming his fist on the table.

Rin threw herself back in the chair and Inu-yasha mumbled.

"Now, Inu-yasha, she is dressed like this because she is an undercover agent and she's investigating a very dangerous group. She's just looking the part. Now, Rin, considering we know Inu-yasha is one of the targets, I want you to keep an eye on him."

Rin gasped and crossed her arms, "Great, now it's like I'm watching another Sesshoumaru. These two guys are going to fry my brain with confusion and anger."

Inu-yasha suddenly grabbed Rin's shoulder and stared at her wide-eyed. "Sesshoumaru? You know him?"

Rin slapped his hand off of her and nodded, "He's a part of the group I'm working with."

"So, my brother has joined a bunch of low lives. I'm guessing he's the one who wants to get rid of me know doubt. He was always jealous of what I've become. So much more powerful, handsome, more cre-"

"BROTHER?" Rin interrupted.

Inu-yasha nodded his head and smirked, "Surprised? I would be. We looking nothing a like,"

Rin rolled her eyes, "You do look alike. Anyway, I have to be going and Inu-yasha, please watch your back."

"They better watch theirs. Anyway, who else is in this group?" Inu-yasha asked.

"Sorry, but I cannot give you that information. Just watch out and try to stay away from your brother. He has no idea what Rin is and we can't risk her getting killed." Tony looked at Rin and smiled, "Be careful Rin. Be sure to distract the others from Inu-yasha and don't blow your cover."

Rin nodded her head and walked out of the office, as a completely different person.