InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ UnderCover is a *itch! ❯ Chaper 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2:

"A female? How old is this chick?" A man with wavy black hair asked.

"Well, sir, she is 26 years-old and she's looking for some excitement. She thinks of herself as an outlaw. She dropped out of High School when she was 17 and has been kicking back." Jaken said handing him a piece of paper.

"Out law? Drop Out? This girl's serious?" A silver haired man joked.

"As serious as a heart attack." A voice behind them answered.
 
The three boys turned around slightly surprised. A young women wearing black shorts, a black tube top with a katana necklace, knee high boots and long dark brown hair smiled at them. She had an odd sexiness to her, but at the same time she carried a rebellious look.

"How ya'll doing? My name is Rin and I'm here to try out for your little club." She smirked.

The silver haired man looked at in disgust, "Rin? You got a boring name. So plain… flat."

Rin eyed the man for a second before rolling her eyes, "And what's your?"

"Sesshoumaru."

"Sesshy, huh? What a strange name." She mocked. "How about you two?" Rin asked the man with long black hair and man wearing a green colored suite.

"I'm Naraku; I'm the leader of this… club. And that's Jaken." The black haired man answered.
 
His eyes looked over Rin's body and he gave her a smirk. “Looks like we got some fresh meat boys.”

//This is going to be so easy// Rin thought as a hand landed on her back.

"Thinking this "club" of ours is going to be easy? Well, let's just say we are the type of people that don't B.S." Jaken smiled. Rin gave the short man a look and chuckled.

"I'm sure I can handle it. You don't seem like the type of people to make life hell."

"If you can handle it… you won't have any objections to starting now, would you?” Naraku whispered in her ear. He put his arm around her and led her away.



Dear Diary,

The plan is turning out great. I would also like to say… MY ACTING IS A+! My first day was a lot easier than I thought. I guess having a body can gain you anyone's trust. The guys couldn't keep their eyes off of me. For starters, that Sesshoumaru character is a RUDE ASS! Naraku is kinda cute, and Jaken… he's weird and seems a bit stupid.
 
It's hard to think these guys go out and kill people for fun. Well, today… I was asked to name guns and of course that was easy… considering I'm a cop! They tell me harder things are going to happen… I think its all talk. WE shall see.
 
Well as Always,
A pleasure filling you in

-- Rin



12:48pm (2 weeks later)

"So this is an easy job? You've been talking about it for the longest time and you make it sound like a big deal. I'm starting to think you're nothing but talk." Rin smiled as the group walked the steps of Sorrow Tower.
 
Naraku had his arm around her, which obviously meant he had an attraction to her. Jaken was behind them having a little trouble getting up the steps while Sesshoumaru walked in front. In the last week `Sesshy' has been keeping an eye on her and it made her feel odd. She couldn't quite figure out what was odd about it… but she didn't like it.

"We're here," Sesshoumaru said opening a rusty door.

The group walked through the door and Rin immediately noticed she was standing on the roof. Rin watched Sesshoumaru pull out a 34 mm and handed it to her. "Hit that guy down below." He simply said.

Rin gave him an odd look and laughed, "You got to be kidding me. That old man down there looks like he's about to die. What's the point?"

"Why care if you want to be like us? Come on baby, it's the easiest part of the group." Naraku said pinching Rin's butt.

Rin smacked his hand away and aimed. //What am I doing? I can't kill someone.//

"We are waiting Princess." Sesshoumaru mumbled under his breath.

"Shut-up and let me think." Rin snapped shooting the gun.

There were a few screams from below which made Rin pale a little. //Oh god! I didn't? // She looked over the edge and noticed the old man being held by a woman. “Someone call for help! He's been shot!” She heard the woman yell. Rin's face quickly hardens as she turned to the group. "Poor dear… Well that's life! Shit happens.” She said walking away.

"Where are you going?" Jaken asked.

"I did what you wanted me to do; I'm going home."

"Let's meet up tonight." Naraku yelled.

"Trying to ask me out? I'll check my schedule and see if I can make it." Rin smiled walking away.

If Rin would have been paying more attention, she would have noticed the smirk that showed Sesshoumaru's face.