InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Violation of Honor ❯ Chapter 18 - My Alpha and Omega ( Chapter 18 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 

Chapter 18 - My Alpha and Omega

  I dedicate this chapter to my friend Risa, because she is so sweet, thoughtful, and caring. I love you, girlfriend!

 


 

Kagome stirred, feeling something soft brushing against her face. Sleepily she reached up to wipe it away, but only encountered even more of the silky stuff. Whatever it was felt wonderful as it slipped through her fingers, and she couldn't stop indulging in the act again. With a sleepy sigh, she nestled snuggly into the warmth against her side, but then heard it chuckle.

She sat up, startled, but soon realized where she was at and who it was that had lain down beside her. "Oh, it's you." Her voice sounded husky from sleep, so Kagome cleared her throat. Suddenly, he took her hand and pushed something into it. Immediately she knew from the shape and shifting weight that it was liquid in a bamboo cup. He continued with his guidance and gently pushed the cup to her lips. Kagome took a swallow of the fresh cool water. "Thank you. That was just what I needed."

Her traitorous stomach chose then to growl loudly, and Kagome laughed. "Sorry. Now if only we had some food."

Another deep chuckle preceded as a bowl was being placed in her free hand. "What's this?" Kagome said with excitement. He then pulled the water from her hand and returned to guide it toward the bowl. There she felt a pair of chopsticks and got her first whiff of something that smelled delicious. "Food!" She cried happily.

Kagome went through a bowl of sweet rice with baked fish. There was also some type of meat on a skewer that melted in her mouth. She was sure that she was making a pig of herself - not to mention all of the slurping noises that she was making - but she didn't care. It was the first decent meal that she had eaten in weeks. After enjoying a long swallow of her water to wash it all down, she sighed happily. "That was so good. I don't think I've had anything that scrumptious since I was home in my time."

'Her time?' Sesshomaru briefly wondered what she meant by that, but was too caught up in the pleasure of watching her reactions to give it much thought. She was obviously satisfied with her meal, which gave him a sense of relief and contentment. It had made him uneasy knowing that her human needs had not been met. If she did not consume the nutrients required by her body on a regular basis, a mortal could develop an illness.

Once Kagome had a full stomach, she leaned back and sighed. It was frustrating being blind. She was tired of feeling helpless. Now that she was free, she needed to return to her friends and her village. She hoped that Shippo was waiting there for her when she arrived. She still had no idea if he were okay or if something horrible had happened to him out in the forest. All she could do for now was hope that he was safe and waiting for her at home.

What would she do if he weren't there? 'Oh Gods. If something has happened to him...'

He wasn't sure where Kagome's thoughts had strayed, but he did not like the sudden look of fear and panic that crossed her pretty face. Sesshomaru reached out, careful of his newly re-grown claws, and cupped her face in his much larger hand. The simple action seemed to calm her immediately, and his heart leapt when she turned those huge blue eyes up to him.

How was he going to leave her? How could he simply walk away? After everything that had occurred during the past weeks, how would he fare without Kagome by his side?

He was unprepared for the intense feelings of despair that emerged when faced with thoughts of separation from Kagome. He had already accepted that it must be, but until now, the reality of losing her, even for a short while, was almost too much to bear.

He kissed her then, a little harshly, with the sort of desperation born from disheartenment. She tasted warm and inviting --full of life and hope. He was starved for the comfort that only she could give. Slowly, but never relinquishing her soft lips, he pushed her back until she was lying beneath him. He crouched low over her supple body like a great cat, taking what she offered with a raging intensity.

It was easy for Sesshomaru to sense her desire, but there was also anxiety, and so with great effort, he lightened his assault, turning the fierce passion into a sensual slide of wet lips. She responded with a soft moan that fired his blood.

Kagome was spinning in a storm of wild colors, intoxicated on the liquor of rising ardor between them. She could sense his very real need to dissolve into her --to leave the horrors of what he had recently endured behind-- if only for a short while. He would lean on her for a time, and in return, he would offer her something that she had never felt before.

Kagome slid her hands over the silky material covering his smooth, sculpted chest. She enjoyed the way it bunched and caressed beneath the palms of her hands.

He was devouring her with hungry lips, consuming her with the seeking caress of big strong hands. Kagome arched her back, instinctively attempting to claim his warmth as her own. He met her innocently wanton move by lowering his body to lay atop her, and sliding one heavy thigh between her long slender legs. It was an extraordinary feeling to have such a viral male moving against her in such a forbidden way. Combined with his kiss, Kagome was helpless to do anything other than submit.

No one had ever made her feel like this. It was a heady, reckless feeling that made her wish for nothing in the world more than his touch, and to touch him in return. His scent was clean and wholly male, and Kagome breathed it in with building pleasure. She ran her hands beneath the folds of his kimono, which felt so rich, making her wonder at the expense he most certainly paid for the incredible garment. Silk was not for the poor in Feudal Japan. Only those with extreme wealth and power could afford such a precious commodity.

The curious thoughts on his clothing were washed away completely as her hands smoothed over the bare skin of his upper body. It was magnificent to the touch, and she couldn't seem to get enough. He released her lips, and she gasped in a deep breath, feeding her starving lungs as he sank his face into the crook of her neck to lick and kiss the tender skin there.

She tasted divine, and Sesshomaru wanted to sample every single bit of her. Her responses to his touch were enthusiastic and open, leading him to believe that he had been right all along... she would be a feisty lover. He sank into her neck, enjoying the healthy throbbing of her pulse beneath his tongue before nipping lightly at her jaw line with his teeth.

His hands moved, searching, as if they had a mind of their own, seeking the place that they belonged. He found the mounds of her bountiful breasts and squeezed them lightly. She moaned once more, making his heart thunder in his chest, so he repeated the action with hopes of hearing her do it again. This time he scraped his thumbs over the hard pebble of her nipples, and the moan became something hungry that stirred his beast.

Kagome was startled when he growled, but quickly relaxed again when she realized that it came from his growing excitement. She could feel the press of his hard member against her thigh and knew that he wanted her badly. Should she give in to him - to the raw lust that was so unexpected yet quickly rising inside of her? She had never gone this far before. No man had ever held her breasts in his hands like this, as if he owned them. This was no passionate kiss that would end so easily. This was a claiming. He was branding not only her flesh, but her mind as well.

It felt so right. She could not deny that fact. He felt right. Everything about him felt perfect. It was like coming home.

She wanted him like she had never wanted a man before, and deep inside she knew that he was her other half. The mate, to her soul. How else could she explain her feelings for a man that she had never seen or even heard? It had to be destiny.

Clarity of mind came and went as his assault on her body continued. His fingers were doing magical things to the tips of her breasts, pinching and twisting lightly, pulling and brushing until she was writhing beneath him. Her fears of losing herself to the lust were fading with each caress, and Kagome finally pushed all hesitation aside. She was a virgin still, and tired of it too. She wanted a man all of her own. She wanted this man, who was not a man at all, but a demon with long silky hair and fantastic form that made her pulse race with desire. Kagome sighed and at long last left all of the worry behind.

He felt the moment that she accepted him as if she had spoken the words aloud. Her body relaxed completely into his hold. She returned his ardor with shy advances that left his skin tingling with life. Her soft warm mouth traced kisses over his throat and collarbone, while he languidly nuzzled against the silky feel of her hair.

Her breasts felt superb in his hands, slightly larger and oh so wondrously soft. Her nipples were large and stiff against his palms and Sesshomaru could not put off tasting them one moment longer. He dipped down, sliding against her body, and ignoring the little whimper of protest. The sound abruptly changed into a sharp gasping of breath when he sucked one taut peak deep into his mouth.

He enjoyed the feel of her hands tangled into his hair as if she wished to hold him there forever. There was no need. He had no intention of going anywhere anytime soon. His need was too strong.

Sesshomaru laved his long tongue over the tempting bud, before teasing it between his teeth. He suckled her with all of the skills gained through centuries of rutting, but this time it meant so much more. She would be his, and his alone. He would be her first and last. The beginning and the end. Kagome's shuushi.

He pulled away to pay homage to the full twin, while sliding his hands over her smooth curves and relishing the velvety softness of her human skin. Kagome tossed her head and groaned at the action, arching into him as if begging for more.

"Oh Gods... that feels so good," Kagome breathed with a voice low and husky with need. She'd never had a clue how really wonderful this would feel until now, and thought that it was probably a good thing, otherwise she would not have been a virgin long. "Mmmm..." She scratched her nails against his scalp, enjoying the sounds coming deep from within his chest. His pleasure and approval of her responses were all vocalized with a sound almost similar to a purr, but it was a far cry from a purr. It was instead something rumbling and deep that vibrated against her skin leaving her feverish for more of his touch.

"Oh, please... please," she murmured, feeling a growing warmth that was steadily consuming her, confusing and demanding at the same time. She wasn't sure what she needed, wanted, but she knew that she had to have it either way. His mouth left her breast with an audible 'plop', and Kagome whimpered aloud. "No...," she began to protest, but the words became stuck in her throat.

With one hand on her breast he placed his lips against hers once more and displayed his passion for her with a kiss. She opened to him and he slipped his tongue into her moist cavern, savoring her flavor and learning her secrets. With his left hand -- a hand that once had been taken from him -- Sesshomaru dipped down to her heated core, feeling the tickle of soft hairs before reaching the slick warmth that he wanted so badly to claim.

Kagome gasped, and instinctively attempted to close her thighs against such a familiar and forbidden touch. He allowed no sway, however, easily ignoring her feeble attempt at belated modesty. All thoughts of struggling against him fled when he cupped her in his palm and pressed against her clit.

"Oh!" She proclaimed, shamelessly bucking her pelvis into the heavenly pressure. She had not expected the intensity of feeling that erupted from such intimate contact with strong male hands. Touching herself had never been this pleasurable --not that she had indulged in the act very often. Living in a hut with Inuyasha always nearby made it nearly impossible.

This is what she had longed for. Her body was ripe and craving the expert touch of a man. This youkai. Kagome lost herself in the pleasure he was giving her and opened her legs further in welcome of his sensual assault.

With just a bit more pressure, Sesshomaru easily slipped a finger between her slick folds. She was dripping with moisture. So much that it was running down between her silky thighs. It was wetness born of arousal for him, and that made his beast very happy indeed. He growled deeply against her ear, which caused her smooth flesh to pebble with tiny chill bumps. Her wetness called to him, the scent of it spicy and sweet, causing his cock to swell even more. In response to the growing ache, he ground his hips against her thigh and delighted when her heart -- pressed so firmly against his chest-- began a new race.

He found her tiny nub, the pinnacle of her pleasure, with skillful ease. The bundle of nerves was swollen hard with desire and he slid his fingertip over it with gentle pressure. Surprisingly, she bucked up against him with a sharp intake of breath. He had never touched a woman that reacted so fiercely to such a light touch. Of course, he had never before touched a human woman there and briefly he wondered if it were the same for them all.

He licked her neck with one long sweep and did it again, before slipping one long finger deep inside of her hot, pulsing, core.

She tossed her head and groaned, digging her nails into his back.

Unwanted, untimely, and terribly unwelcome, came a vision of Asuza doing the same.

He froze above her, stiffening in a way that immediately brought Kagome back to her senses. Something was wrong. Something had gone terribly wrong. Was it something that she had done? She realized then that her hands were gripping his back hard. Maybe, too hard. Her nails could have hurt him. "I... I'm sorry." She had not meant to dig her nails into him, but the pleasure he was giving her had felt so good. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

She had not expected an answer, but he gave her one.

"No."

It was more of a growl, than anything else. A tormented sound with deeper meaning than slight pain. He collapsed against her, nuzzling urgently into her neck, inhaling deeply as if hoping to abolish some horrible memory by scent alone. Kagome wrapped her arms around him tightly, and kissed his cheek.

"I understand. They hurt you badly, didn't they? It's okay now." She stroked her hand over his back soothingly, while doing the same to the perfect form of his head lying so trustingly against her. She could feel his warm breath caressing her neck in a tormented sigh. "They are not here. It's just you and me. Safe, warm, and free." She smoothed her hand upward to cup his strong jaw, once again marveling at the perfect outline of his features. Oh, how she wished that she could see him.

"It's just me, you know. Just Kagome. You can trust me. I would never do anything to harm you."

Sesshomaru should have felt shame for the comfort that her tender words gave him, but he did not. Once he would have scoffed at such a speech. He was no young pup afraid of his own shadow, but the soothing lilt of her voice and the gentle stroke of her tiny hands were cherished and welcomed. Where once he would have laughed at such an attempt to calm him, Sesshomaru was now grateful.

He was emotionally unstable because of the things Asuza and Iku had done to him, and Kagome's patience with his uncertainties was heartwarming. It only made him care for her that much more.

He shifted and kissed her then. A soft kiss, tender and light, showing his pleasure and affection. Her response was wanted, needed, and given with understanding. The kiss grew, evolving from tender to passionate, firing the flames of his lust to full strength once more. His waning erection began to fill thick and hard with blood, and he pressed it against her to show her his desire.

Kagome instinctively opened her legs wide, and he skillfully slipped between. While one of his clawed hands was buried in the wild tangle of raven curls on her head, the other played a delightful game with her nipple. She felt him nudge her slick folds, and her nether lips easily parted to the hard, seeking, invasion. It felt amazing as he gently moved his hips, gliding it over her clit and making her groan with flooding response.

His kiss became heated and urgent. His long tongue, unlike any human male, stroked and tangled with hers. Their bodies moved in a timeless rhythm that only fueled the growing flame. Kagome could not be still if she tried. Her muscles were moving on their own, dancing with him in a way that was primal and lewd, but she didn't care. She felt no shame in her actions, only a pure and untainted desire. She wanted to be everything that he needed and more. She wanted him to claim her like only he could.

She wanted to give the gift of her innocence to him--and him alone.

Kagome's hands could not get enough of his body. It was hard and lean. So different than her own. His hips were powerful and his thighs bulging with muscle. Boldly she ran them over his butt, amazed at the rounded feel of him in her palms. This seemed to please him, and he grunted into her mouth, before finally pulling away to give them both a chance to breathe.

She gasped in the needed oxygen, panting with the strength of her lust. The heat swarming low in her belly had turned into a throbbing ache that refused to subside. Kagome groaned and pushed against his staff. The feeling of it parting her slick lips barely eased the pain. She wanted and needed to feel him inside of her.

Boldly, desperately she found him and grasped his girth in her hand. He grunted hard and sucked in a breath that told her plainly how much he enjoyed the move. She squeezed, marveling at how very hard he was, yet so soft that she couldn't seem to get enough. She stroked it up and down, using her instincts to guide her. The thrumming in his chest returned with a vengeance, as did a low and continuous growl. Kagome slipped her fingertips over the head, now slick with moisture that she wasn't sure was all her own. He shuddered, and she knew that he found this intensely enjoyable.

"You like that, don't you?" She asked playfully, stroking her hand down, clasping the solid thickness between her palm. He answered her with a grunt that sounded slightly feral, and instead of frightening her, it only stirred her excitement. "I like it too. It's so big. You know, I've never touched a man like this before." Her voice was foreign to her ears, low and lusty, heated with raging desire.

It was all new to her, but not unfamiliar. She was a twenty-first century girl after all. She knew a little about pleasing a man, and what was expected of her. She had been in high school before the well closed, and high school boys in her time were very outspoken. Kagome may not have ever had sex before, but she was far from ignorant of the act. She knew where this was going.

She squeezed again, amazed at the way it held firm, yet was so smooth. Sliding her hand up the impressive length, lined with bulging veins, she ended the stroke with a massage over the big plum shaped head. He surprised her by pushing into her hand, so she smiled and did it again. He was breathing so hard now that she could hear his excitement in every single breath. They both had developed a thin sheen of sweat on their heated bodies, and she wished with all her heart that she could see him now.

Would his face show his lust for her? Was it there in his eyes?

Kagome pushed away thoughts of things she could not change, and focused on this new plateau of exploration --the feel of him pumping into her hand. He was still growling, with a bit of a snarl, as if he was on the verge of going rouge. She was suddenly overcome with a vision of being tossed on her back before he took her hard and fast. It was scandalous, she knew, but Kagome couldn't help feeling a shiver of excitement for the naughty thought.

Her scent spiked once more, and Sesshomaru knew that he could not take much more of her teasing explorations. When her slender fingers slipped away from his aching rod, to massage and examine his sac, he nearly came undone. He reached down, quickly grasping her hand and bringing it up to his mouth. Slowly and with deliberate intent, he sucked each and every finger into his mouth, tapping and stroking it with his tongue. He then brought his own hand up, coated thoroughly with her juices, and pressed a finger to her lips. She drew it in, unsure at first, and tasted her essence with her own sweet tongue. He watched her expression and wondered if she liked her taste. She flicked her little tongue around each finger, following his instruction completely. His claws were sheathed, leaving her open to suckle, and he wondered then how her hot little mouth would feel wrapped, so lovingly, around his cock.

Sesshomaru took her hand, the one that had stroked him so incredibly, and pushed it against her folds. She tried to pull away, but he insisted, and finally she pressed them into her wetness. He watched, fascinated and half-crazed with lust, as his little miko rubbed her delicate fingers against her sex. She moaned softly, and he could not stand any more. He pulled her fingertips to his lips and sucked them into his mouth.

His first taste, of her, tingled on his tongue. He could taste her purity and goodness. Her innocence was akin to the freshly fallen rain and her scent so perfect and unique. He took his time, enjoying the moment, savoring the special gift that she offered, and vowed to remember this always.

By the ancestors, he could not wait any longer. He had to have her now. His cock was full to the point of bursting, and his sac drawn up tight. He maneuvered into position, fitting against her soft body perfectly. Her eyes were wide and bright, though blindly unfocused. For a moment, he wished that she could see him. He wanted her to look into his eyes as he made her his, as he took her innocence --the gift that she offered so warmly-- but it was not to be. Not this time.

He nudged her opening, giving her time to understand his intent. She was nervous, and rightly so. He was large and she was obviously so small. He leaned forward, kissed her softly, and then pushed slowly into her body. She was so tight, an inferno of hot pulsing flesh that enveloped him completely. A hiss escaped his lips, ending in a groan.

Kagome could feel him entering her, and she had to fight the urge to shove away and run. She wanted this though. Wanted it badly and knew that in the end it would be worth the pain. He was stretching her, and he was so big. The pressure was almost too much to bear. She closed her eyes tight against the hurt, and her teeth were clinched together like a vise. He must have seen her distress, because he paused upon his entry to nuzzle her tenderly against her neck. He placed light, soothing kisses over the curve of her jaw, and then pushed in just a little more.

She was beginning to feel a touch of fear. Doubt was suddenly plaguing her mind. What if he wouldn't fit? He was a youkai, and she a human woman. What if they were not compatible in that way? Suddenly his hand was cupping her cheek, as if he sensed her rising panic and sought to reassure her. She tried to focus not on the discomfort of their joining, but the light brush of his thumb over her face. She could feel his eyes watching her closely and wished that she could do the same. Instead, she smiled and nuzzled his hand, signaling to him of her trust.

"I'm okay," she managed to say and he moved his hips just a fraction pushing in deeper, and increasing her pain. Kagome tried to stay relaxed, but was finding it harder and harder to do so. She realized that she was gripping his shoulders like a frightened cat, and quickly pulled her nails out with an apology. He leaned into her then, pressing his cheek against hers and shook his head, telling her in his silent way to continue. He then removed his hands from her hair to put hers back on his shoulders. Obviously, he had mastered whatever horrible memory had haunted him concerning her nails. Though she didn't want to hurt him, she was secretly grateful, because she wasn't sure that she could handle what was coming next.

All at once, he slammed his lips down upon hers, ravishing her mouth and thrusting firmly, deeply, into her passage. The pain was intense, and she could not stop the scream that came with it. He devoured the sound, and she soon became distracted from her pain by the sensual overtaking of his mouth.

Kagome could feel him pulsing deep inside of her and marveled at the fact that she was no longer a virgin. Though it hurt like hell, she had finally done it, and hoped that regret would never come into play.

They were one.

Sesshomaru kissed her with the hunger of his beast, and the raging desire of the man. Her body was a hot clutching wetness that continuously contracted all around him. It took every amount of discipline that he had ever learned not to thrust madly into her. Despite the primitive urge, he managed to hold still, allowing her tight young body time to adjust. He could tell the pain had been extremely unpleasant for his little Kagome, and he regretted the unavoidable impediment, but once beyond it, he intended to prove to her that she had chosen well.

Her breaths were quick draws and her eyes remained tightly clenched shut, but as he waited and watched, he began to see a difference. Her face became less drawn and her breathing slowed somewhat. Her tiny blunt claws withdrew from his flesh, and Sesshomaru felt the slightest movement as she shifted beneath him, inadvertently driving him in that much deeper. He groaned from the profound pleasure of being fully seated inside the one woman that he cared for so deeply, and then pressed his lips against her forehead. He could feel the pressure of her womb pressing gloriously against the crown of his cock.

Kagome had never expected sex to feel like this. Her more experienced friends had always went on and on about how great it was, but so far it was mostly painful. She hoped the good parts came soon, because she was sorely tempted to give it up before ever really getting started.

The pressure was, thankfully, beginning to ease, but her bottom was going numb from being pressed against the bedroll for so long. She pulled her legs up a little and wiggled her behind. The motion not only served to push some blood back into her rear-end, but it also shoved his hard length in as far as it could possibly go. Kagome moaned when he bore down deeply into her channel, happily realizing that the motion wasn't full of pain like before, but almost ... satisfying.

So she wiggled again just to test her theory.

Obviously, her lover took the movements as a signal that she was ready, which she wasn't exactly in agreement. Before she could protest, he shifted his mighty hips, giving a quick, hard, thrust that left her breathless. He then began slowly retracting his broad length.

"Ahh..." she moaned, as the languid withdrawal seemed to touch every single nerve in her lower body.

Kagome's back arched and her pert breasts rose up with the gesture. He took advantage of the gift, and sucked one into the warmth of his mouth. Together, it was an overload of sensation. Kagome was beginning to lose her mind, then, just as she was becoming distracted by the playful nips being lavished upon her aching nipple, he thrust forward, filling her up anew. She cried out as he seated himself deeply inside her core, and then just as quickly pulled away.

Their panting breaths were loud in her ears, and each powerful lurch of his hips brought a small grunt from her lips. Kagome was beginning to feel the first stirrings of carnal pleasure, and she wriggled her hips upward in an attempt to find more. Her thighs spread wide and her legs found purchase against the firm flesh of his ass. Her fingers tangled in the canopy of hair falling over his shoulders and drowning her with softness.

Fangs scraped over her shoulder, lightly teasing the curve of skin stretched taught over her collarbone. The thrill of it sent chills up and down her writhing young body. He sensed her delight in the move, and proceeded to do it again. This time, his spot of choice was just over the madly pulsing artery in her neck. He held the skin and thick vein between those sharp points, while he drove his organ into her over and over again. She dared not toss her head as she so longed to do for fear that the razor sharp tips would tear open her throat.

"Nnngg," she moaned helplessly, and he followed with a deep, guttural growl. Each surge became stronger than the next and Kagome was sure that she would explode from the strange pressure building up inside of her. When he released her neck he followed with several licks of his tongue, administered to the tiny pricks left behind on the surface of her skin. Kagome barely felt the tender care. All of her focus was on the rising spiral of combustion waiting to erupt from her very soul.

"Oh Gods! Ah, Oh... I don't know... if I can..." she feverishly confessed between the mounting plateaus of raw sensation.

She was sure that she heard a low chuckle coming from his well-sculpted chest, but she was too far-gone to respond, as the sentiment deserved. Instead, she was reduced to a mindless state of euphoria, as each thrust was a pounding drive stimulating her clit and her core. She was shaking on the precipice of rapture and unable to do anything, but hold on.

Sesshomaru was losing himself to the beast and the release of it only added to his pleasure. It wanted to please this tiny mortal woman more than it had ever wanted anything before. Her body molded beneath him just as though she had been created just for him. Her breathy moans and feminine grunts were music to his ears. He shifted, stroking deeper, using his meaty staff to drive her higher toward their goal. The constant squeeze of her contracting muscles was milking him like a hot, welcoming glove.

His eyes had long since turned to a crimson glow, and he was somewhat glad that she could not see them reflected so ominously in the darkness. He could not have shut them if he had tried. He could not take them away from the sight of her face, as she consumed his staff with zealous pleasure.

She was biting her full, bottom lip, and when she finally released it, he swooped down to lavish the abused flesh with his tongue. Her mouth parted easily to his invasion and he plundered the depths of her sweet cavern with ravenous intent. He could feel her channel pulsing around him, growing impossibly tighter and knew that she would soon reach culmination. The knowledge served to spawn a new zest for her seduction, and he lost himself in the slick glide of her molten sheath.

He could feel the thick crawl of his seed accompanied by the further tightening of his stones. With the approach of his climax, Sesshomaru was finding it difficult to keep his human form, and fought uselessly to contain his claws. Finally, the deadly talons slipped from their cavities, and he was forced to take special care not to harm Kagome. In addition, his fangs dropped, becoming nearly twice the length of their norm, causing him to growl as his gums developed an itch to bite. His beast roared in triumph as it became one with him, emerging from his carefully controlled psyche. Sesshomaru dug his claws through the bedding and into the hard rock beneath, gouging deep scores into the cave floor.

His long, soft locks danced around her shoulders with the stirring release of his jaki. Kagome was bewildered at the strength of it, and her inherent reaction to the transformation occurring over her was unexpected and amazing. Her power sparked to life, but instead of attacking, it seemed to understand the depth of their connection. The two powers, blended to become one. The shock of magical fusion against their skin made them both cry out, forcing the pinnacle of release upon them.

With a growl, Sesshomaru threw his head back, slamming his cock into her wet heat, and shaking with the strength of his orgasm. "I am yours, forever." The words ripped from his mouth, filled with the gravelly roughness of his beast. It was a vow professed from the very depths of his black soul.

Kagome couldn't control the convulsive intensity of her release, nor did she want to. With joy and gladness, she let go, welcoming the savage ecstasy that wracked her slender body. With the joining of their power, something miraculous had happened between them, ultimately sending them both on a splendid journey of rapture. She could not comprehend it, nor did she try. She accepted it and gloried in the experience, and then sadly, it was gone.

He collapsed atop her, and Kagome breathlessly wrapped her arms tightly around him, while tiny aftershocks of stimulation continued to shudder through them both. His breath, harsh and hot against her ear, hinted wildly of his satisfaction with their lovemaking, and she thought back to his gruff declaration; a virtuous pledge made to her with the voice of a devil. She had been completely caught off guard when he said it. It was the first full sentence that he had ever spoken to her, and the devotion he offered made her start to cry. Kagome held him, pulling him even closer, stroking her hands lovingly over his muscular back, then whispered her response... "As I am yours."


 

Inuyasha stood on the top of the highest hill around staring up at the very first rays of the rising sun. He looked down at his hands, and could have howled with relief to see his claws forming, developing before his eyes from magic and bone. Already, he could feel the strength of his father morphing his human blood, taking control and giving him back what was temporarily lost.

He reached up and scratched his ear as it shifted to the top of his head, growing outward and pointed beneath his fingertips. With eyes of brown melting into gold he turned to wave at his friends. His voice was no longer smooth, but containing a husky growl when he shouted, "Let's go! We've lost enough time here!"

He didn't waste time watching Miroku leap atop Kirara's bulk, nor Sango's graceful mount. Instead, Inuyasha took off with a run, using the power of his hanyou legs to plow over the ground. The night of the new moon had finally passed, and he could continue the journey home in earnest. It pissed him off that he had been forced to stop and sleep like the pathetic human body had demanded. Turning human every night of the new moon had always been a fucking pain in the ass, but last night had been sheer torture. He knew that Kagome was in danger, and yet he was helpless in the face of his age-old curse.

Now that he was back to himself, he had every intention of making up the lost time. He hoped to hell that the others could keep up. Something deep in his gut was telling him that things were terribly, terribly wrong. Something had changed in his life, and he had every idea that it had something to do with Kagome. Was she injured, or even... dead? 'No!' He refused to accept that. He refused to believe that he would never again see Kagome. He would give anything, anything at all, to know that she was happy and safe. She just had to be.


 

Daylight was streaming through the canopy of trees overhead. Shippo cracked open one eye and then the other. Around him slept Ginta and Hakaku, a little too close for comfort, but next to him slept an angel, and her name was Rin.

He rolled over and watched her pretty face completely relaxed in sleep. Her lips, like little pink pillows, were parted slightly as she breathed softly against the palm of her hand. She was only an arm length away, but he still wished that she was even closer than that. He reached out to touch her cheek, but a voice stopped him cold.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Shippo sat up fast, turning his head with a glare. "Damn it Shin! When did you get back?"

Shin sat perched on an overhanging limb full of wispy green leaves that perfectly complemented the small dragon's chameleon colors. He had been watching the way the first morning rays made the beauty of Rin's skin appear almost ethereal in the golden glow, but the stupid fox had to go and ruin it. He ignored the little punk's question and instead accused, "You were going to touch her without her permission. Where is your honor fox? Would you sink so low as to molest an innocent girl in her sleep?"

"Why you!" Shippo growled and jumped up from his bedroll. "I wasn't going to hurt her! How dare you accuse me!" He reached out to snatch the little twerp up by the neck, but Rin's soft voice stopped him.

"Shippo?" Rin sat up and rubbed her eyes, trying not to yawn too big and embarrass herself. She had thought that she heard voices and it woke her enough to call his name.

Shippo felt much of his temper leave as he watched the object of his thoughts blinking away the sleep from her big beautiful eyes. Her hair was all tousled about her head and he had to fight the urge to reach out and run his fingers through the healthy dark strands. "It's okay, Rin. I was just about to question Shin on what he found out."

Rin giggled softly, the sound rough from sleep. "It sounded more like a small battle."

Shippo's cheeks turned bright red, and he turned away. "Well, he started it."

"I most certainly did not," Shin piped in. "You were the one who...."

The dragon broke off with a choking sound as the fox grabbed him from the branch with lightening fast reflexes. Shippo pulled him close growling low so only Shin could hear. "Say one word and I swear, I will wait until no one is looking and squash you like a bug."

Shin had a hard time responding to the threat, since every organ in his body was being crushed. With bulging yellow eyes he managed to nod his tiny green head and Shippo finally released him.

"Hey, what's the big deal?" Hakaku groaned.

"Yeah, I was just dreaming about the sexiest woman I've ever seen in my life," Ginta added in, noting with irritation the uncomfortable erection pushing against the fur of his loincloth.

Rin's voice snapped them all to attention. "Shin is back and he was about to tell us what he found."

Now that Shin had everyone's attention, especially Rin's, he shot Shippo one last glare before telling them what they wished to know. "I was able to get inside with ease. There were not nearly as many guards as you first suspected, and that made me curious of the reason for the lack in security. It was obvious that a fortress of this magnitude should have come equipped with many more. I traveled through the courtyard and was able to sneak into the great hall. There I overheard two maids complaining about the extra work. Apparently, they had been mopping up blood from the floors for hours."

Rin turned pale and Shippo gulped, and Shin continued on. "Finding those two to be of no further use, I flew deeper into the castle and found several youkai soldiers standing around discussing an escape from the castle dungeon. Apparently, it was a violently bloody battle that left most of their guardsmen dead or maimed."

Shippo was growing more and more anxious the longer Shin talked. He didn't give a damn about a bunch of dead guards. He only wanted to know about Kagome. Finally at the end of his patience, Shippo interrupted with a growl. "Tell me about Kagome, you idiot!"

Rin put her hand on Shippo's shoulder and patted it lightly. "Calm down, Shippo-kun. Shin is doing his best."

Shippo took a deep breath and turned to Rin. "You're right, Rin-chan. I'm really sorry. I'm just so worried about Kagome that I can't think straight."

"Personally, I have my doubts that you have ever thought straight in your pathetic life," Shin interjected with regal arrogance.

Shippo turned back with all intentions of squeezing the little prick until he popped, but Rin stopped him by grabbing his hand. Suddenly, the feel of her fingertips and the warmth of her hand wrapped around his made everything else seem a little less critical. She then gave Shin a sour look and thoroughly chastised the dragon for his bad manners. "Shin, please do no be so cruel. Shippo is very concerned about Kagome, as we all are. You could try being a little more considerate of others."

Shin huffed disdainfully, but secretly felt quite put in his place. He did not wish to turn Rin against him, so he decided to just get to the point. "Well, from what I learned there were three prisoners that escaped. Two youkai, and one human woman. A miko, to be exact."

A collection of relieved sighs escaped from thankful chests. Ginta, Hakaku, Rin and Shippo all felt the relief of knowing that Kagome had made it out of the castle.

"Did anyone say where they might have gone?" Shippo asked.

"No. Some of the youkai had attempted to follow, but the trail was soon lost. They were all concerned about what the mistress of the castle would do to them for losing their prisoners, so in my opinion, I believe that they made it to freedom."

"I wonder who she escaped with," Rin murmured thoughtfully.

Shippo wondered the same thing, because youkai were not usually all that kind to miko's, but then, he had to admit, Kagome had a way of changing a person's heart. "I don't know, Rin, but I sure hope that they don't hurt her." He growled and clenched his fist tightly and then added, "If they do, I swear to hunt them down and make them pay."

"You are so brave Shippo. Would you really fight two youkai without any help?"

Shippo looked at Rin with narrowed green eyes. "I would do anything for the ones I love."

Rin smiled at that, and hoped that no one saw her blush. Shippo had looked into her eyes with such resolve that it was almost as if he were declaring something more to her than just his determination to help Kagome. The idea made her feel funny inside, and she thought that she would like to be loved in such a way. Maybe, just maybe, one day, Shippo could love her.

"Well, what do we do now if Kagome's not here?" Ginta asked.

Shippo thought about that for a moment and decided that it might be best to evacuate the area as soon as possible. If the castle guards were still out looking for the escaped prisoners, there was a likely chance that they would stumble across their hidden camp. He didn't want to leave without knowing where to look for Kagome, but he had little to go on now. "Do you think it's possible to pick up their scent?" he asked.

Ginta inhaled deeply in consideration and then shook his head doubtfully. "I would think that any scent left behind has been tainted by the ones searching for them. Besides, if the youkai soldiers lost the trail, then the ones running must have been pretty smart about covering their asses."

"Yeah, I agree," Hakaku added, "But we can search, just to make sure."

Ginta thought that was a good idea, but Shippo was still concerned for Rin being in the area while danger lurked about. "I'll tell you what guys, I'm going to take Rin and head back to the village of Edo, just in case Kagome has returned there. You two sniff around and see what you can find out, then head back to the village and meet me there."

Ginta nodded and stood up, stretching his long muscular legs. "Got it."

Shippo stood also and they all began gathering their supplies. He helped Rin through the forest until they found Ah-Un grazing on a late blooming mass of wild clover. After she was mounted on the big two-headed beast, they took off in the direction of Edo, where they hoped that their friend Kagome was waiting for them safe and sound.


 

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the passionate first joining of our favorite two characters. Please don't forget to review and let me know how you liked it!

Until next time...

Ja ne