InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Violation of Honor ❯ Chapter 36 – Awakening ( Chapter 36 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Violation of Honor

By Rinseternalsoul

**Disclaimer: I can only dream of having the money that Rumiko Takahashi makes off of her anime, Inuyasha. Me? I’m just a non-profit fanfiction author who adores the show and loves to write smut.

 

Chapter 36 – Awakening

A/N: Sorry this is a late, folks. I went on an impromptu beach vacation with my sister, our mom, and our kids, then turned around and it was the Fourth of July – the big camping weekend with our friends. After all that—as luck would have it—I finished the chapter and sent it to Risa, only to discover that she was leaving the next morning for vacation. So, it was delayed once again. Thankfully, we are getting back on track. I hope this chapter makes up for the delay, and rest assured that the next chapter will not take nearly as long to post.

Another award for 'Violation of Honor'? YES! I am proud to announce that this story recently won Best Drama - First Place - in the Fuedal Association June 2008 Awards! Woot! Thank you soooo much to everyone that supported VoH in these awards! Risa and I would also like to congratulate all of the other authors that were honored with awards! The talent in the Sess/Kag fanfiction realm is amazing! Thanks also to everyone at the Fuedal Association! If anyone is interested in checking out the site, or other winners in this quarters awards, you can find them at: http://feudal-pulpfiction.net/fa/june2008.html

I would like thank my dedicated and talented beta, Risa, for all of her hard work and patience. You have helped 'Violation of Honor' to become winner!


 

Kagome was groaning in her sleep. The dream was taking her places that she had never been before. Her body was burning with desire and she twisted about, restlessly trying to ease the neediness inside of her. "Oh, that's nice..." she murmured lazily even as her eyes clenched tight with pleasure.

Little by little the dream became reality. Sounds came to her—the deep breaths of a man. She peeled her heavy lids open with a sensual curiosity that demanded to be appeased. "Sesshomaru..."

His lips were on her breast, his tongue flicking insistently against her sensitive, swollen, nipple. Kagome threaded her fingers through his luxuriant white hair. He growled low and deep as the tips of her fingernails scratched lightly against his scalp. Her limbs were slow to move as the last dredges of sleep were stripped away. Kagome successfully fought against the lethargy and pulled her legs up to better cradle her lover as he continued to feast on her pale mound.

It was still so hard to accept. Her love, her silent taiyoukai was Sesshomaru. She could hardly believe that he was the same demon that had once tried to melt her. In fact, he was melting her now, but in a whole different way! "Ahh...mmm...again. Please, do that again."

Sesshomaru grinned against the smooth skin of her breast before once more dragging the tip of his fang over the tight bud. It seemed that his miko enjoyed a hint of pain with her pleasure, which was very much to his liking. He then took the hard little bundle between his teeth and bit down just enough to incite a harshly drawn breath. He could smell her excitement beginning to grow. She squirmed beneath him.

If this was to be the outcome of every morning for the rest of his life, then Sesshomaru was positive he would be a happy male.

She smelled so good. He pulled away from the breast that he was teasing and immediately burrowed against her neck. It was pure heaven. The scent clinging to this delicate area spoke only of Kagome. Her unique aroma was strongest here. He pressed his nose against her smooth skin and inhaled. The smell of her was enough to make him growl with pleasure. Once again he breathed her in before adding a long luxurious lick that ended just behind the lobe of her small, rounded ear.

"Delicious…" Sesshomaru rumbled before nibbling at the soft ridge of flesh. Tiny little bumps appeared over her body and Kagome shivered.

There was a time when Kagome would have taken that statement in an entirely different way. Once, years ago, if Sesshomaru had called her delicious, she would have made a grab for the first aid kit.

This was so much better. "Mm...That feels so good."

He continued to tease her neck, moving up to playfully nip and suck at her ear. Kagome was growing restless. She could not seem to make her body lay still. His hair, so long and plush, tickled all over her bare skin, sensitizing her body from her head to her toes. She stroked her hands through it, brushing it from his face so that she could better see her lover. 'Gods, he's beautiful—perfect in every way.' His skin was flawless and his markings exotic. Kagome reached up and stroked her fingertip over the magenta stripes on his cheek. "Make love to me."

Sesshomaru rose to look into her eyes. She could see the humor there, shining like diamonds in gold. How was it that she had never seen him like this before? It seemed impossible that she had known him for so many years, yet she had never once seen him relaxed and happy.

"That is my intention, sweet." He leaned in and placed a slow, gentle kiss against her lips. When he pulled back, he smiled. "It is a relief to know that you will not fight me for the pleasure."

Kagome giggled then blushed when she realized that she sounded like a giddy young girl. She couldn't help it though. He was magnificent when he smiled. It made her insides melt, rendering her nearly speechless. "You should smile more often."

With one elegant eyebrow raised in question, Sesshomaru asked, "Oh? And why is that?" He knew that his smile had an affect on her. It did most females, but with her, it was special. He wanted to hear her say it.

Her previous blush had no time to recede, and his question only turned it deeper. Shyly she looked away. "You are very handsome when you smile."

It felt as if a warm flame had been ignited in his chest. Her compliment held a thousand times more meaning than hearing one hundred female demons whispering the same thing. "Thank you," he murmured before leaning in to take her mouth in a possessive kiss. She leaned into him, receiving his lips and giving of herself. Her lips moved against his own, softly teasing, stroking and enticing him to seek more. He pressed more firmly, forcing her to open, before deftly slipping his seeking tongue inside.

Her moan of pleasure drove him on and her sensual movements were making him hard. His want of her was rising like a smoldering flame. He slid his leg against hers, enjoying the smooth skin gliding against his rougher male flesh. His hand traced a path from her slender neck, downward, brushing lightly against the swell of her breast, before slipping against the curve of her waist and over her firm, flat stomach. He greedily swept over the crease of her thighs, pausing to tighten his grip on the smooth skin stretched taught over feminine muscle. And when his fingertip brushed over her small patch of soft nether-curls, he watched her face as she offered him a sensual moan.

"Do you like that, Kagome?" he teased. She nodded, unable to form the words, as he continued to lightly stroke the tips of his fingers over her sensitive mound. He pressed just a little harder, feeling the moisture grow. Clearly, his little miko was excited by his touch. Her mouth fell open in a gasp of pleasure, and Sesshomaru swept down for another long taste of her soft, sweet lips.

As soon as he pulled back, he pressed his finger into her folds, gently grazing the nubbin hidden within. Kagome's breath caught in her throat and she arched her back displaying her full breasts to his delight. Her big blue eyes slid partially closed and her mouth drew up into a tiny little 'o' of surprise before relaxing enough to sigh and moan. Sesshomaru was positive that he would never grow tired of watching her face whilst she derived pleasure from his touch.

Kagome's tiny hands seemed just as eager to explore as his own. He could not describe the intensity of sensation wrought by her tentative touch. As her hands grew bolder, so did his breath increase in its harshly drawn pace. "Kagome," he groaned as she slipped her fingers over his small, pink nipples. Realizing his enjoyment, she repeated the gesture, pausing over the hardening tips to pluck and twist them between her thumb and finger, thus sending a jolt of pleasure straight to his groin.

"Harder," he grunted, and Kagome felt a scalding brand of excitement flood through her core. She plucked them more roughly and watched Sesshomaru's face as his mouth fell open in a ragged expulsion of breath. The light from the oil lamps on the cave walls cast a sensual glow over his face, giving her a perfect vision as his softly glowing eyes slowly closed beneath painted lids. When he opened them again, she noticed that they had altered slightly—a distinct reddening in tint, almost as if his beastly nature was clambering forth.

Fascinated by this new power that she wielded, Kagome scraped her nails over his nipples before she continued with plucking them hard between her fingertips. As a result, his hips automatically arched against her side, and she felt the length of his manhood twitch. She quickly realized the proof of his desire had grown incredibly hard with their love play, and she could not believe how driven she felt to touch it.

She was almost too distracted to stop. His continuous caresses to the core of her being was pushing her own pleasure higher; however, Kagome was determined to witness Sesshomaru's expression as she indulged him . She shifted, which sadly displaced the hand that had currently been stroking a magical rhythm against her clit. He gave her a look of surprise—mingled with a vague sense of annoyance—but quickly changed the look when she pushed her hands against his chest seductively, forcing him to lie down and give up control.

The sudden change in expression was not at all what she expected. Kagome thought that it would please him, but obviously it had not.

His eyes grew hard and his entire body tensed.

"Sesshomaru?" she whispered in concern. "What's wrong?"

Sesshomaru tried to quell the sense of danger that came upon him as soon as he was lying flat on his back. Images of Asuza's domination kept flashing inside his mind—driving him to distraction. Feelings of helplessness and fear began to slowly spread through his chest like a thick, foul mud. Thankfully, Kagome's carefully posed question snapped him abruptly from the vortex of despair. He shifted to sit up and blinked his eyes in a pathetic attempt to recover his senses.

'Oh, my poor baby,' Kagome internally cried. 'I understand—you are still suffering.'

Now that she had witnessed the change in him for herself, she knew that was it. Sesshomaru had gone tense as soon as she had climbed over him. When he sat up, he had been fine again—yet still shaken. She had felt his pain. Slowly, Kagome reached out and cupped his handsome face. Sesshomaru turned away from her, obviously ashamed. Gods, it tore at her heart to see him in such a state. "Sesshomaru, don't turn away from me...please. I want to help you. I love you."

He felt like a coward, and it was not an emotion that he was overly familiar with. It shamed him greatly for Kagome to witness his uncommon fear. How could she love a creature such as he? How could a fearless miko respect a demon lord that held a coward's fear in his heart?

"Sesshomaru?"

"Kagome." He finally managed to murmur her name. Then he forced his eyes up to her face. There, he saw unlimited trust and devotion—love unbound. 'By the ancestors, I am undeserving of such.' It was then that he made a powerful decision. He needed to open up. He had to tell someone of his fear, and Kagome was the only one that he could, or would, ever trust.

"This Sesshomaru has been through much at the hands of Asuza and her minion."

Kagome's face revealed her deep concern. She shifted to get closer while gently rubbing her tiny hand over him in a soothing manner. "Tell me," she softly urged.

Dare he? What would she think of him? Would he completely lose her respect?

Kagome could see the turmoil in his eyes and she wished to take it all away. She could hardly stand to see her proud and arrogant youkai brought so low. "Sesshomaru, you know how I feel. I only want to help you. Whatever you choose to tell me will never be repeated to another soul. You can trust me."

He nodded his head. She was right, of course. He knew very well that he could lay his heart bear for her, and she would keep his secrets until her dying day. It was not an issue of trust—and that gave him pause. No, it was not for lack of trust. It was the strength required to dredge up those painful memories.

"She used to force me...to service her." There, it was out! He suspected that she knew it anyway, but speaking it aloud was very difficult nonetheless.

The great Sesshomaru had been a woman's whore.

"And she made you lay down on your back?"

Her gentle inquiry was answered with a curt nod of his head. He looked away from her, feeling the heat of shame flush his cheeks. "Hai. Asuza...controlled my mind, using my body like a puppet master would direct his doll. This Sesshomaru was made to pleasure her while she rode astride, taking until there was nothing left to give."

"That bitch."

Sesshomaru jerked his head to Kagome. He was unused to hearing the miko speak so harshly of another. The word 'bitch' was obviously meant as a grave insult. He could see the anger simmering in her eyes. Many times he had been witness to that same fury, yet he had never been the object of her defense. In fact, more often than not, he had been the one to put the anger there in the first place. It felt...nice to have her on his side.

Kagome clenched her fists. 'I wish she were here now, because I'd pull every single hair from her nappy head.' She was so worked up that it took her a moment to calm down. She had to remind herself that Asuza was dead—and Kagome was glad for it. There was nothing that she could do to change the past. It was time to work on the future. She would do that by helping Sesshomaru to heal.

Kagome shook off the final residue of anger and breathed in a calming breath. She turned her eyes up to her love and smiled a sad, yet determined little smile. "Well, this certainly won't do."

Sesshomaru's eyes grew a little wider at her blatant statement. A look of determination formed her brow. He was curious as to what she would say next and was surprised when she leaned up to kiss him. Before he could place his arms around her, she pulled back.

"See, here's the thing. I love you and I'm selfish. I want to be the only woman on your mind when we are making love. She doesn't belong here." Kagome smiled reassuringly to her taiyoukai. "I promise that we will not do anything that you don't want to do, but now is as good a time as any to try and work past these...issues." She reached up and lovingly pushed aside his long bangs, revealing his blue crescent moon. "You trust me, don't you?"

Although he felt a bit like a pup, Sesshomaru was forced to accept Kagome's resolve to push beyond his lingering fear. It was not befitting of a taiyoukai to allow his personal conflicts to dictate his life. All along, he knew that he needed Kagome. And now he knew exactly why. She would be his strength, his guide to overcoming this adversity. "Only you, Kagome."

Kagome smiled warmly at his declaration. "Good. Don't worry, we will go slowly. Now, I want you to try and relax. Look at me and think only of me." She took hold of his hand, marveling for a moment over the size compared to her own. She traced the elegant lines of it, finding the hard blue veins interesting in themselves. His fingers were long and sculpted to perfection—with sharp, ivory tipped claws. Kagome glanced up to make sure that he was watching her before she pulled his hand up, finally taking one masculine finger into her mouth.

Sesshomaru gasped at the heat and moisture of her. The passion from before began to return tenfold. Her soft, pink lips wrapped fully around his finger and she suckled on the appendage, teasing it with her tongue. Thoughts of Asuza completely fled his mind to be replaced with visions of Kagome's hot little mouth suckling him elsewhere. That mental image sent a bolt of heady lust spiraling straight to Sesshomaru's swiftly increasing cock.

His breath left him in a rush as her mouth continued to move over that single digit—her eyes becoming sultry and dark. His little miko was seducing him, and it was perhaps the most erotic vision that he had ever seen.

One by one, carefully avoiding the sharpness of his claws, Kagome sucked deeply the very fingers that once attempted to destroy her. By the time she reached the last finger on his hand, he was a boneless form of raging desire. His member was swollen, demandingly stiff and strong—eager to seek out the source of her divine heat. Sesshomaru swallowed against the urge to toss her down and drive into her. It was a struggle to control his baser needs yet as much as he wanted her, he was hopeful that she would be successful in helping him put his fears in the past.

Besides, it was incredibly enjoyable.

As she opened her mouth once more to lick the tip of his fifth and final claw, Kagome paused. "Lie down, Sesshomaru. Let me pleasure you."

Her voice was warm and full of desire. If the eyes were truly windows to the soul, then hers were smoldering embers of barely restrained need. In fact, Sesshomaru was almost taken aback by the forcefulness in her wanton gaze. But then, he should not have been surprised. This was Kagome, after all. The only human female to have ever faced him down on a battlefield.

Without question or thought, almost as if he were under a bewitching spell, Sesshomaru lay back and allowed her to lean over him. Immediately, the familiar tightness began to form inside his chest and his mind began to slip, but as soon as Kagome sucked his smallest finger into her warm, wet mouth, the budding fear faded, replaced with increased interest in what she planned next.

Would she take his manhood into her in just that way? Would she suckle the thick head of his staff as she had his fingertips?

"Ah...Kagome," he moaned, his hips twitching the slightest bit as his cock became painfully engorged. He felt a sense of loss when she finally released his hand. As much as he wanted to further explore the soft moistness of her mouth, he was more intrigued as to her next move.

Kagome smiled down at her gorgeous taiyoukai. He was all lean muscle and smooth male flesh. His hipbones arched in just a way that accented the beautiful blue stripes that wrapped around before ending in a downward point just above his pelvis. It was as if each stripe were painted on with the intention of drawing the eye to his impressive male length.

She wondered how it was possible to be formed so well.

Reaching out, Kagome slowly traced the blue stripe closest to her; following the pattern until it came to a pointed stop just scarcely away from the curling pubic hair. Sesshomaru's breathing was growing a bit more erratic, and she glanced up to make sure that it was excitement, not anything else. She found him watching her intently, glancing once from the proximity of her fingertips then back to her eyes. Although he said nothing, she could see the eagerness clearly written on his handsome face. He wanted her to touch him.

Not yet. Again, she smiled.

Kagome moved, shifting her naked form to the end of their sleeping pallet. He looked down at her, obviously disappointed that she had abandoned her position by his side. "Relax, my love," she purred. "Enjoy yourself." Kagome then leaned forward and kissed the tip of his biggest toe. Again, she encountered thick ivory claws, but she refused to let her fear of being injured hinder her course. Leaning low, she slipped the digit into her mouth.

Sesshomaru gasped aloud. This was strange and new. No one had ever taken such liberties with his feet. In fact, he had never realized the full measure of sensation that could be wrought from such an unsuspecting area of the body. He felt the urge to pull away, but he forced his limbs to relax. Her soft mortal tongue swirled around the appendage, gently sucking and grazing it with her blunt teeth. "What are you doing, miko?" He managed to croak the question, though he had no intention of stopping her.

"Say my name, Sesshomaru. Call out to me. Tell me how much you like my mouth on you."

"Yes...it feels...strange, but exquisite. Kagome..." he breathed, "where else will you put your sweet mouth?"

His voice was so low now that the rumble of it went straight to her core. She could feel the moisture building simply from the look in his magnificent golden eyes—eyes that were taking on a definite shade of crimson as they bore into her with unabashed desire.

Kagome smiled as she slipped her tongue out to lightly tease the crease between his toes. She didn't answer him with words, but her eyes told the story well. She would take him in her mouth—all of him.

He was almost relieved when she moved on. The near torturous pleasure of her mouth on his feet was enough to make him twist and moan. As she climbed his body, nipping and licking at his ankles, tracing soft exploratory paths over the magenta markings on his calves, Sesshomaru was forced to reach down and take his aching cock in hand. It was positively painful at this point, and he grunted as he squeezed. Kagome's eyes grew wide and heated as she watched him give it a long, firm stroke.

"Say my name again, my love."

"Kagome..." His breathing was ragged and harsh. His entire body was aflame. He did not care anymore what position he was in as long as she continued her path to his throbbing, turgid flesh. She did not speed her progress, however, and he was forced to allow her free reign. He was eager to sink into her, but just as zealous to experience her tongue against the soft flesh on the underside of his knees.

It was at this point that Kagome decided to change the game a bit. She thought that he was ready, but she would take it slow just in case. "Sesshomaru," she whispered sweetly. "I am going to put my leg over you. I want you to look me in the eyes and say my name when I do."

Sesshomaru was too excited at the prospect of her woman's heat spreading against his flesh to feel any reservations concerning her position. His entire being was focused on his desire to pummel his cock into her soft, slick folds. He nodded, unable to fully express himself. His mind had turned to mush. He could not think. He could only feel.

Finally, Sesshomaru managed to form her name. "My Kagome..."

Kagome settled over both of his legs in a position that would feel dominant yet would hardly stop the true strength of her taiyoukai. She wanted to take it slow for now. She needed to give him time to adjust.

After spreading her legs and settling her naked behind on his shins, Kagome looked up to find that his eyes had grown deeply red in that instance. For a moment she was afraid that she had gone too far.

The scent of her essence filled his nostrils to the point of intoxication. Her spread legs released the sweet aroma, and Sesshomaru nearly went mad with need. He growled with the strength of his hunger and barely controlled the urge to grab her soft hips and plunge deep inside.

"Kagome, I..." His voice trailed off as he realized the depth of his animal instinct. When the gravelly sound of it reached his ears, he knew how far he had gone. His eyes would be red now, and his claws fully grown. He looked down to the hand still wrapped firmly around his cock and saw the proof of it there. His transformation would be frightening to Kagome. Immediately he looked up to her face, seeing a hint of fear where before there had been none. The regret he felt was tangible, yet he could hardly reverse the effects of his beast.

"Do not fear me, sweet." He tried to soften the bestial rumble, but it had little effect. The statement, though whispered with lust and love, was still rough and ragged.

To his surprise, Kagome gave him a broad smile.

She breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't really think that he would hurt her, but facing ones fears could be a trial, even for a powerful taiyoukai. Discovering that the change in his demeanor was not related to his misgivings and paranoia over having a woman astride him was a total relief.

He thought she was afraid of his transformation. Silly demon. "I'm not afraid of you, Sesshomaru."

Realizing that the change was because of his rising sexual excitement made Kagome hot inside.

Another wave of her luscious scent came to him and his eyes rolled back into his head. He groaned and licked his lips that seemed suddenly too dry. "Kagome, this Sesshomaru cannot take much more. I must have you." He ended his plea there before he actually broke down and begged. It was not becoming of a great leader to beg and it was quite shocking how very close he was to doing just that.

"All in good time, my eager taiyoukai," Kagome returned with a lustful wink. She then leaned forward and licked a hard line over the inside of his thigh.

"Ah..." His breath escaped in a ragged expulsion as he experienced the warm, wet glide of her soft tongue—so close to where he needed it the most. The scrape of her teeth behind it nearly sent him over. His cock jerked and he actually grew concerned that he might explode before she ever touched it. Sesshomaru stilled his hand, wrapping his fingers firmly around the thick, spongy tip, while attempting to quell the impulse to shoot his seed.

Her mouth moved over him, and her body pressed into his. He could feel her breasts molding against his knees, and the heat of her moist center teasingly near his feet. She moved sensually and slowly, taking her time in driving him thoroughly mad. Only occasionally did she glance up to meet his now crimson cast eyes before once more demanding that he say her name.

"Kagome."

As she moved up his body, Sesshomaru thought he might pass out from the need burning him alive. Everything about her was stimulating to his senses, from the soft brush of her long raven hair to the harsh little nibbles and nips of her blunt human teeth. His hips were moving now of their own accord, shamelessly humping the air as he gritted his teeth against the urge to beg.

When the impulse became too strong, he growled her name. "Kagome!"

His voice was harsh and demanding, nearly frantic with longing. At last Kagome took pity on him and settled close enough to slip her tongue out and lick a long, hot path over the exposed underside of his tightly drawn balls.

"Ahh!!" He gasped before immediately growling, "Again!"

Willingly and eagerly she obliged, licking the ultra-sensitive skin. His reactions to her mouth and the heady scent of his manhood drove her on. In truth, Kagome wasn't sure how much longer she could do this. Her own body was ripe with passion. She was feeling a deep burning need to feel him thrusting inside. Greedily she immersed her growing lust into her task. She gently sucked in one of his testicles, feeling the odd sensation of it rolling in her mouth. His groan of pleasure was enough to make her shiver with excitement, and then she released her prize and sought out the other. As soon as it popped fully into her mouth, Sesshomaru grunted and gave his formidable length another demanding stroke—which fascinated Kagome immensely. She rolled the precious egg-shaped testis once more over her tongue before slipping it out to lick a path up the underside of his cock.

Sesshomaru was nearly insane with pleasure. Her name repeatedly fell from his lips, sounding harsh and inhuman, yet Kagome did not seem to mind. In fact, she eagerly applied her tongue and mouth to the task of tasting, sucking and teasing his engorged flesh, almost as if his change had excited her. He writhed beneath her as she sank her hot, moist mouth down around his staff, taking him in as far as it would go. He could feel the tip of her tongue tracing the thick blue veins before ascending to tease the narrow slit at the tip.

The pull and heat were amazing. "Hai! Oh, Kagome...your sweet mouth...it feels...wondrous."

At last she drew her mouth away, leaving him panting for breath, he glanced down. The look on her face was fiery hot. Her blue eyes had grown dark with desire. The flush on her cheeks was nearly the same shade as the soft swollen lips that had so recently been wrapped around his throbbing flesh. Her breasts hung enticingly down as she leaned over him, looking all the world like a predator ready to devour her prey.

Prey...

Just as his mind began to drift in an unsavory direction, she demanded huskily, "Say my name."

"Kagome!" he growled, unable to stand it any longer. He had to have her and he had to have her now! Before she could react or move away, he had her hips firmly in his grasp. Kagome grunted as he shifted her forward, forcing her to fall upon his chest as he reached between them to guide himself into her heat.

"No!"

The one word that would stop him reverberated in the cave. It took all of his willpower not to force her anyway. Gods, he hurt with want to be inside her. He ached for her tight caressing sheath. More animal than man now, he was nearly consumed with the beast's desire to rut. It took all of his strength to overcome the instinct to take control.

Kagome stopped him, relieved that he had listened. More gently she said to her lover, "No, Sesshomaru. We have come this far. If you want to completely put your fears behind you, then you have to let me do this." She was patient and understanding, though her body was wild for his. It was no easy task to control her ripe and raging libido.

He nodded, though his eyes didn't look happy in the least. She took a deep breath then pushed up, straddling his hips. With her hands she began soothing a path over the light sheen of sweat building on his chest. She tweaked his nipples, giving him a moment to accept the position before asking, "Are you okay?"

Immediately, he snapped, "No, Kagome! This Sesshomaru is hard and in need of you! My cock burns with the desire to bury inside your heat!"

She could barely understand him, as his voice has grown quite gruff. It was clear though that her taiyoukai had taken all of the teasing that he could stand. At least now he was completely focused on her. No other woman, especially Asuza, was drifting around in his mind.

Kagome shifted, chuckling with amusement at his eagerness. She reached between her legs and grasped his thickly swollen cock. It was obvious that he was in pain with his need. It was swollen so much that her fingers had no hope of touching.

She could feel his claws pricking the soft skin of her hips as she slipped the plum shaped head through her slick folds. Kagome moaned in pleasure at the feel of it stroking over her clit. She did it again, shivering all over at the pleasurable sensation, but her need was nearly as strong as his. It was time.

A gust of breath left Sesshomaru as he, at last, became embedded in Kagome's hot, clenching channel. "Ah...Kagome," he groaned.

"Keep your eyes on me, Sesshomaru," The words came out strained and forced. It was too hard to think—almost impossible to remember her task. The sensation of him filling her—stretching her—was heaven on earth. His throbbing length pushed deep into her slippery tissues, forced its way past her grasping molten flesh, until bumping firmly against her womb. "Ohh...Oh Gods."

He wanted to immediately thrust. He needed the friction to take away the throbbing discomfort, but he forced himself to lie still and let her move on her own. He held her eyes as she adjusted to his incredible girth. Her sheath fit him like a well-oiled glove, massaging his length with blissfully gripping heat. When her hips began to move, a growl stole from his throat, and as she increased the pace, his extended fangs snapped at the air in helpless ecstasy.

Kagome moved over him in a sensuous dance, taking him in and out. His length was impressive and it took an extra effort to take it to the tip before sliding back down again. As she stroked him faster, his hands shifted from her hips, almost as if he suddenly realized how harshly he had grabbed her. He caressed away the slight sting before slipping his hands up to knead her breasts.

"Kagome!" This time there was no need in reminding him to say her name. His eyes were burning coals of crimson and he looked more beast than man, yet beneath it all he was still her demon lord. Her Sesshomaru.

Kagome moved faster, pumping her feminine flesh over his body, grinding down upon his staff. Her climax was approaching in a warm heat that spread throughout the drenched center of her being. The heat began to tingle, growing more intense—sharper—until she couldn't stand it anymore. "AHHH!!" She cried as her body began to shake and the world began to splinter. "Sess...shomaru!" His name slipped from her lips as would a prayer, worshiping his body, his cock, and the magical sensations that only he could create.

Even as she spiraled down—the convulsions of rapture slowly slipping away—Sesshomaru gripped her hips and began to thrust hard and fast, driving into the sweet, gripping flesh with a fresh, maddening pace. Her inner walls continued to tremble and quiver around his rapidly pounding body.

His peak was upon him now and he arched up, slamming into her one last time before exploding with a rush. His growl of rapture shattered the cavern, rumbling through the cave with echoing triumph. Sesshomaru stiffened, gasping helplessly, as his seed pushed through his shaft with splendid jolts of unimaginable pleasure—the force of which left him weak and trembling in the aftermath.

The now familiar phenomenon of spiraling power entwined above and around them in a mutual dance. This time, however, the original frenzy of the union was much lessened. At last, miko and youkai were melded together again, creating one. The fusion finally satisfied.

They had been separate. Now they were one—never to be alone again.

+++++

Kagome sighed in bliss as Sesshomaru slowly nestled his head between her legs before indulging in a long, slow, lick. "I could get used to this," she murmured in a voice full of husky feminine satisfaction.

The smile on her face stretched impossibly wider. 'How many times did he make me come?' It was hard to count them under the current circumstances. She moaned at the sensations wrought by the torturously luxurious slide of Sesshomaru's long, thin, tongue through the ultra-sensitized folds of her little, pink pussy. Her body was moving of its own accord and she shifted restlessly as the heat began to build. Kagome tried to recall the exact number of orgasmic moments she had recently experienced within the darkened stone walls of this underground cave.

'Nine? Twelve?' It was impossible to remember. After awhile, it became a continuous, blindingly passionate journey of magnificent feeling. It was amazing. Perfect. She recalled the moments driven by unbridled passions and lust, times when Sesshomaru had hammered his sleek body into hers with rabid intensity—his powerful body moving above her, tense and focused. The look on his face had been feral and exciting even as she took his hard driving strokes with greed. Her demon lover had taken her to heights previously unimagined. She could happily stay in this cave with him forever.

Dreamily, she sighed. Too bad Miroku was waiting on her.

'Miroku!' Kagome sat up straight, inadvertently pulling her clit from Sesshomaru's mouth with an audible 'plop'. "Oh no! Miroku is waiting on me! I completely forgot!"

Sesshomaru shifted his weight, easily trapping her shapely thighs with his much stronger arms, drawing her back against his waiting mouth. He grunted in pleasure as the musky scent of her womanly center flooded his olfactory senses. She smelled divine.

Before leaning in to snake his tongue into her tight entrance, Sesshomaru paused and said, "Relax, my sweet. It has not been so long since the sun has risen. We have time."

Kagome gasped as Sesshomaru's dexterous tongue slipped into her opening to lave firmly against her inner walls. "Oh! Gods, Sesshomaru. How do you do that? It feels...oh Gods." Her previous resolve was wavering. It just felt so very good! "Iie, I have to go back." Her wavering vow was broken off when he pushed even deeper into her quivering passage. "Ah...nnng...oh. What are you doing, anyway? I need a bath after last night. I should bathe before you...ah...oh...yes...right there."

Sesshomaru retracted his seeking appendage, lapping up the creamy prize he extracted from within. He savored it on his tongue only a moment before he swallowed it down. "Exquisite," he breathed before giving her another, much quicker, lick. He then lifted his face to look up and meet her sultry eyes.

Completely ignoring her persistence about the monk, he addressed the later comment as he found it strange. "Why should you bathe first, miko? Is this some sort of human ritual—to bathe before given the 'deep kiss'?"

Kagome chuckled softly, and blinked a couple of times in order to clear her head. "No, silly. I, uh...mean, well, you know...it should be clean before you put your mouth...uh, down there." She blushed profusely and bravely trudged onward. "After all, you are tasting your own...um...well, semen. You know?"

A deep baritone chuckle reverberated from his chest. Sesshomaru was amused at her candor and refreshed by her innocence. "Yes, Kagome, it is true that my seed is here inside of you, but you must understand, my sweet little miko, that the taste of my essence mingled with yours is by far better than the most savory of demon cuisine. It is a delight beyond words." He gave a hearty rumble of lusty appreciation for everything that he loved about his beautiful human woman. "It is a treat that this Sesshomaru will never grow weary of."

Kagome gave a long groan of utter joy. 'How did I get so lucky?' It seemed only yesterday that she was dutifully healing the sick and injured in her village, with little hope in life except to continue her role as village miko and fulfill the various needs of those depending on her. Now she found herself madly in love with the most magnificent male in the entire world and looking forward to a long future together.

Funny how things could change so quickly.

Funny...and very, very nice.

"Mmm...Sesshomaru. Your tongue is so...ah...so good..." She wanted to lie here forever, enjoying the delightful pleasures wrought by her lover’s talented tongue. Unfortunately, Miroku needed her. He couldn't possibly get all seven children home without her help. "As much as I would love to stay and let you do this forever, I really need to get back. Miroku needs me."

"Hn.." Sesshomaru grunted with a bit of irritation. "I need you more." He licked over her clit adding an especially forceful swirl of his wet tongue.

It took a considerable amount of willpower for Kagome to continue fighting the sensual assault of her stubborn taiyoukai. "Sesshomaru, really, I have to go back to Miroku."

Sesshomaru inwardly sighed, grudgingly accepting her decision. It was true; the monk was probably at his wits end with the seven children. Undoubtedly, the sun was fast rising into the sky. If the group left the campsite soon, they might possibly make it to Edo in the span of two days—on foot. If they could fly, then it would be less.

With regret, he gave the plump, little pussy one last loving lick before sitting up on his knees. "If we must." He leaned over her and lightly kissed her lips. "Let us cleanse ourselves and take our leave." After pulling away, he gave her a lascivious grin. "This Sesshomaru is eager to get you home."

Kagome giggled and returned his gentle peck with one of her own. "This Kagome is just as eager to get there because then I can have you all to myself for as long as I want."

Sesshomaru made no reply. In truth, he wasn't all too sure of what awaited them back at the Western Citadel. He could only hope that his subjects would greet Kagome with acceptance and open minds.

+++++

"Haru!" How could you do this to your brother?" Miroku exclaimed, while rubbing furiously at the small, berry stained cheeks of the boy's brother.

"I am Hoshu!" the twin declared irritably. "Haru is the one with stained cheeks. Now you can't mix us up anymore."

Miroku's eyes widened. He wasn't sure if he was more impressed with Hoshu's resourcefulness or his quick thinking to cover for his naughty behavior. Apparently, Hoshu was growing tired of being confused with the brother that looked so much like him. Miroku couldn't blame the boy. He had been calling them the wrong name all morning, but he just couldn't tell them apart!

Apparently, Hoshu has solved that problem.

Deciding to let the subject drop, Miroku abandoned the futile attempt to scrub the berry stains from Haru's chubby little cheeks. He inhaled deeply, sending a silent prayer to Buddha for patience, before exhaling slowly. Feeling a little better, he put on a smile and tried to make friends with the small mischief-maker.

"Please forgive me, Hoshu-chan. I will try harder to get it right from now on."

A feminine laugh behind him alerted Miroku to the return of Kagome and Sesshomaru. He looked around to the sound of her voice and grinned in surprise. It seemed that Kagome had lost her own clothing at some point since she was currently wrapped snuggly in Lord Sesshomaru's white outer kimono, complete with red flower emblems at the shoulder and sleeves. The garment swamped her much smaller frame, and if he wasn't mistaken, it was the only thing that she had on.

His interest was peaked.

Miroku had wakened just after sunrise this morning to a camp with one missing miko and a taiyoukai. It was obvious that the two had spent the entire night away together—and alone. He found it a little hard to picture Sesshomaru having sex, though he had often imagined Kagome in that position—in his recent, more lascivious past. Which brought to mind, Miroku's most favorite fantasy of Sango and Kagome...

'Oh no. I'm relapsing!'

Miroku swallowed hard against the knot in his throat, and tried to will down the sudden interest from his prick. His eyes quickly glanced from Kagome's breasts to the deadly taiyoukia at her side. If the look being directed his way by a pair of cold eerie eyes was any indication, Sesshomaru accurately suspected where his mind had ran off to. Quickly, Miroku put on an apologetic grin—to which Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed meaningfully.

Sesshomaru's upper body was only adorned in his plain white, thin, inner kimono. It was unbefitting of his station, and he felt a smidgen of anger when the monk continued to stare at his attire. He was, however, glad that the hentai monk had at least turned his attention away from Kagome. For a moment there, it had appeared the monk was thinking lusty thoughts about his mate. That would be a grave mistake.

Sesshomaru was well aware of the monk's penchant for lasciviousness and he had no intention of allowing such behavior to continue in the case of Kagome.

It was a good thing that he had forced her to change.

Earlier in the cave, after the two of them had bathed, he had offered his inner kimono to Kagome since her own clothing was ruined with dried bloodstains and filth. Kagome had accepted his gesture gratefully, but as soon as she slipped the garment on, he had realized his mistake—her beautiful, petite body was completely bared to him. The silk molded against her damp skin, giving him a clear view of the tawny tips of her breasts. His eyes had been entranced by the perfect little bud of each nipple, pushing up to entice him into devouring them with his mouth. With effort, he had pulled his eyes downward, following the indent of her slender waist, to curvy hips framing the small, dark secret of her womanhood—beautifully framed between shapely twin thighs that seemed to beg for his touch.

He had simply been unable to resist, which in turn set them behind, as they once more had to bathe before finally taking their leave.

Make no mistake. It had been well worth the lost time.

When dressing for the final time, Sesshomaru offered Kagome his heavier outer kimono, which was a status symbol for a warrior of his class. Without it, he felt a bit uncomfortable and exposed. The last time that he appeared in public without his full ensemble was during his time as a pleasure slave.

Only for Kagome would he relinquish it.

Though she had looked positively edible all wrapped up in his clothing; it had helped to keep him in place. Kagome was restless with worry over returning to the children.

After having just arrived back at their camp, Sesshomaru had not failed to detect the spark of interest in the human male's oddly violet eyes. He gave the monk a warning glare and tightened his arm possessively around Kagome's waist.

Miroku had the good sense to look repentant before turning away.

"Kagome-sama! You made it back."

Kagome smiled and greeted the children who scurried happily in her direction. However, none of them approached since they were all clearly afraid of the taiyoukai. Kagome stepped out of Sesshomaru's grasp and he reluctantly allowed her to go. He watched as she greeted the children one by one before finally taking the smallest girl into her arms.

It occurred to Sesshomaru that she would make a wonderful mother some day, which left him to consider his role as the father of her offspring. They would be hanyou, of course. How did he feel about that? Considering his past treatment of Inuyasha, he was not certain how he could dismiss the concern so easily. Strange, that…It truly did not matter to him anymore. As long as Kagome birthed the pup, then he cared not if it was hanyou or full youkai.

His great and terrible father was probably finding that fact very amusing.

'Go ahead and laugh, father. It matters not.' No, it simply did not matter any longer.

The trip to Edo was relatively uneventful. The children began to grow less despondent as time passed by. They were resilient. A youthful spirit could recover from emotional pain so much easier than an adult. It was the older children that Miroku worried over most. Jun and Natsumi seemed more distraught over the loss than the younger children because they fully understood the fact that their parents would never be coming back. They would need time to mourn, and Miroku intended to hold a ceremony for them in order to honor the dead as soon as things were settled.

Sesshomaru walked up ahead of them, leading the group through pathways and forests. The taiyoukai obviously knew a few shortcuts for which Miroku was grateful. The children were tired and the sooner they could rest the better. Kagome walked just behind the youkai, occasionally carrying Kameyo and holding Chitose's chubby little hand. Miroku noticed several occasions when the miko's eyes would fall on Sesshomaru with a dreamy expression. Although Miroku had a hard time imagining Sesshomaru in a sexual situation, he was positive—from the look on Kagome's face—that the inuyoukai had well satisfied his woman.

Kagome's pleased smile reminded him of his own woman.

'By the word of Buddha, I cannot wait to get back home to my Sango!'

Since keeping an eye on seven children was not an easy task, Miroku had little free time to observe the new relationship between Kagome and Sesshomaru. The day was filled with stops to visit the bushes and mealtime. Both he and Kagome were kept busy.

It was strange to be traveling with the quiet taiyoukai.

During the rare moments of uneventful walking, Miroku began to wonder if Sesshomaru was as aware of Kagome as she seemed to be of him. The taiyoukai continued to walk ahead of the group, obviously scanning the area for trouble, yet always silent and reserved. It appeared that his mind was elsewhere, completely unaware of the miko following behind him. Miroku couldn't help wondering if Sesshomaru truly cared for Kagome as much as she seemed to care for him. The answer to that question came rather unexpectedly when one of the twins called out for Kagome to look at a passing bird. Kagome, who was obviously startled out of her thoughts, tripped on a small stone in the road. Even from behind him, Sesshomaru recognized her impending fall. In an impressive move, he spun, grabbed her waist, and saved her from a tumble. To Miroku's surprise, he did not stop there. Sesshomaru pulled Kagome to his chest, holding her close and gazing into her face with a heated look filled with meaning.

For a long moment the two of them stared into each other's eyes. Miroku watched silently, carefully observing the interaction. The heat between them was spectacular. It was clear, right there, for anyone to see. His concerns were definitely unfounded, for the look in Sesshomaru's eyes and on his normally stoic face was filled with emotion—a strange thing to witness on the face of one such as him.

"Sesshomaru," Kagome whispered through the pounding of her heart. His arm tightened fractionally—not enough to hurt, but enough to enforce his possession. In his eyes she saw desire and love. She belonged to him and he belonged to her. Without thought, her hands slid up to his shoulders even as his larger hand slid down low on her back. When his claw-tipped fingers brushed lightly over the swell of her backside, she shivered with blossoming need.

"Uh-hmm..."

The magical moment was interrupted by a rather embarrassed monk. Kagome turned to the sound, seeing the red faced look on Miroku's face, and immediately realized her current predicament. There were curious children standing all around—eyes wide and mouths slightly parted in surprise. Kagome blushed a brilliant shade of red. Gods, it was so easy to get lost in Sesshomaru's magnificent golden eyes!

Sesshomaru chuckled at his miko. Apparently she had briefly forgotten about their audience. He, on the other hand, simply did not care. Kagome was his and he would show his affection when he felt the desire to do so. It mattered not to him if they were alone or in the presence of a monk and seven human children.

"Sesshomaru, put me down," she whispered rather forcefully. His answer was to pull her even tighter against him before leaning down to nuzzle her neck and inhale her scent. She giggled and squirmed in his arms. He liked this new game.

"Sesshomaru, please! This is embarrassing! There are children watching!" Her voice was kept low, but the demand was clearly there. A rumbling chuckle was her answer before he gently nipped with the tips of his fangs against the smooth, fragile skin of her neck. Kagome yelped lightly, and then released a tiny moan. With that move she was easily under his spell. It was a heady power to hold such control over his woman. He could hardly wait to get her back home.

Sadly, he too, was quite aware of the many eyes watching them, and so he reluctantly pulled away and lowered her.

Kagome was thankful that Sesshomaru did not immediately release his hold on her waist because she was sure that her legs would have given out, sending her plunging to the ground. It took her a minute to gather her wits. She offered him a shy smile of thanks before finally stepping away.

They continued on their journey, but it wasn't long before Hoshu leaned over and asked the question burning within all of the children's minds. "Miko-sama, is that youkai your husband?"

Kagome was stunned into silence for a moment. She wasn't sure exactly what to say. Sesshomaru had made it clear that he wanted her. He told her repeatedly how much it meant to him and that he wished for her to remain by his side, but he had not actually come right out and asked her to be his wife...or mate. She wasn't sure how to answer the curious, little guy.

"It is true, boy. The miko is this Sesshomaru's mate." He then glanced over his shoulder, capturing Kagome's eyes so that she would see the truth displayed there. Then, he added, "If it pleases her, I will make her my wife."

Well, that answered that.

Kagome was stunned at the declaration by her youkai lover. Stunned and pleased. He had not even broken his stride, turning his head forward after saying the last. So this was her marriage proposal from Sesshomaru. Kagome smiled secretly to herself. It was typical of Sesshomaru. He was a demon lord that fought powerful and deadly youkai. A marriage proposal was a simple thing.

Softly, but loud enough that she was sure that Sesshomaru heard it, Kagome said, "Yes, it would please her well."

A huge smile curled her lips and a happy light brightened her eyes. He was so proud. He never even looked around. He accepted her answer and kept right on walking. At last, Kagome turned away from the back of her silent youkai and looked down at the child. Obviously, Hoshu was satisfied with the answer since his attention had already turned elsewhere. When her eyes locked on Miroku, he gave her a wink. She chuckled at his reaction and turned her attention back to the road ahead.

'So it is official, I suppose. I am Sesshomaru's mate and will soon be his bride!'


 

"Kagome!"

She heard Inuyasha yelling her name long before she actually spotted him up in the trees. Kagome raised her hand, happily greeting her friend. The children dropped back to surround Miroku who followed behind them. They were obviously distrustful of the dog-eared man who jumped through the air with youkai speed.

"Kagome!" He called again, just as he reached their side. He ran up to pull her to him, but stopped when he heard a low growl of disapproval. Inuyasha turned to glare at his brother, angry that he would attempt to interfere. He was just about to open his mouth to argue when Kagome surprised him by stepping over to Sesshomaru and wrapping her arms around him, and then leaned up to whisper against his ear. Though Sesshomaru appeared to accept what she said, he still sent his brother a lethal glare overflowing with threat. Unfortunately, Inuyasha didn't have time to snap at him about it before Kagome was in his arms and giving him a warm welcoming hug.

Damn. He sure had needed that.

As he reluctantly watched, Sesshomaru gritted his teeth against the urge to rip them apart. It was difficult to witness his mate in another male's arms—especially his brother's. Kagome had asked this of him, though. Much to his chagrin, it seemed that he could deny her nothing.

Thankfully, the embrace was short-lived, and Inuyasha turned his attention to the monk, asking about the strong scent of his blood, before questioning the presence of the human children.

It was then that the kitsune showed up to greet them. The firecat immediately transformed into her smaller self and leapt up to the fox, who grabbed her in an affectionate hug. "Kirara! Kagome and Miroku! Thank the Gods you are back safely at home!"

As they walked back to the village together, Miroku and Kagome filled the others in on what transpired on Mt. Hiei.

"Damn monks always were a pain in the ass," Inuyasha gruffly said; although, the news of so much death shook him up inside.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome chastised. She glanced around at the little faces of the deceased monks’ children, so lost and alone. "Not now. These children have lost their entire world."

Inuyasha harrumphed and continued walking. He hadn't meant to hurt their feelings. "So why'd you bring them back here, anyway?"

Surprisingly, Miroku cut in with a clearing of his throat. "Um, could we wait to discuss that after I have spoken to Sango?" Again, Inuyasha shrugged. He didn't really care anyway. He had his hands full with Saya and Kenzi. Those two kept him busy lately. Kenzi was still mourning his mother, but in an effort to distract him from his grief, Inuyasha had begun taking the boy hunting with him. The kid had no skill whatsoever, but his enthusiasm made up for it. Saya, on the other hand...Inuyasha breathed in deeply and shook his head. Saya was driving him mad.

He wanted her. It was the first time that he had ever felt so...driven to take possession of a female. His entire body ached with the need to make her his woman. Even the little things that she did each and every day could set him off: bending to gather water, or sweeping the floor—it was ridiculous how much he yearned for her. Her scent was driving him to distraction and he was at his wits end.

Soon he would mate her. There was no other option. He had to have her.

But first, he wanted to talk to Kagome. He needed her advice on this. He wasn't so good with women and if left on his own, he would probably screw the whole thing up. Thankfully, Kagome was finally back and he could speak to her about Saya.

As soon as they neared the village, all the humans came running out of their huts and from fields to greet the recent arrivals. Calls of 'miko', 'Lady Kagome' and 'Miroku-sama' surrounded them, though no one came too close because Sesshomaru refused to move his stubborn ass from Kagome's side. His death-glare effectively kept the villagers at a distance and for now that suited Inuyasha just fine. He effectively ignored his arrogant brother until Saya and Kenzi came running through the crowd. Saya didn't stop when she spotted Sesshomaru; she hurled straight past him and into Kagome's arms.

"Kagome! I am so happy that you have returned!"

Kagome gasped from the impact but cheerfully returned the enthusiastic hug of her newest friend. "Saya, I missed you too! It's great to be home."

When Sango suddenly appeared, Kagome released Saya and then turned to see Miroku holding out his arms in anticipation to hug his wife. She watched with a smile as her dear friend reunited with her husband, all the while thinking that today would have been a whole lot different had Miroku not recovered from his wound. She could not imagine having to tell Sango that her houshi had died.

Instead, Kagome was witness to a joyful reunion—at least until Miroku ruined it.

Sango was thrilled that Miroku and Kagome were home. She hugged her husband, enjoying his unique, masculine scent and the strong feel of his arms. When she heard a tiny, unfamiliar giggle, she pulled away and looked down. Surrounding them were six, no, seven scraggly looking children—all staring at her with open curiosity.

Sango cleared her throat and released the hold she had on Miroku. "So, who do we have here?"

Miroku jumped in before any of the children, especially Hoshu, had a chance to reply. "My dearest Sango, this, I hope, is our new family."

Sango's eyes became like saucers, and she was sure that her heart had just kicked into a mighty dangerous pace. Her head began to swim with understanding as she again counted the number of hopeful looks on each of their seven grubby little faces. "Our...family?"

Kagome rolled her eyes and shook her head. That was not how she envisioned Miroku explaining his intentions to Sango. She had pictured a nice, private setting where the two of them could discuss it openly yet privately—not in front of the entire village.

Miroku took heart that Sango had yet to turn violent. He decided that it was a good sign, so he barreled forward. "You see...." He explained the entire situation in a tumble of words that described the terror and loss of the young children. He was sure after hearing the story that Sango would agree.

"Seven..." Sango counted once more just to make sure. Yes, there were seven of them. Seven children, all at once! Miroku must have taken a blow to the head. Yes, that was it. He was injured and delusional. He couldn't possibly expect her to adopt all seven of them!

"I realize, dear Sango, that this is a heavy burden to bear, but would it not please you to start our family now?"

A huff of disbelief came abruptly from her chest. "Miroku, this is a little overwhelming." She looked around, seeing the expectation in the children's eyes, as well as the eyes and ears of nearly every single person from their village. "I, um, need to talk to you in private." She then reached out and grabbed his ear, before pulling him forcefully along behind her. The crowd parted at the look on her face and Sango didn't seem to notice the whimpers and moans of pain coming from her spouse. She tugged him along as far as the edge of the woods in order to continue their discussion.

"Are you insane, monk?"

Between rubbing his sore ear and shifting his growing erection to the side, Miroku managed to ask, "Are you angry?"

Sango laughed precariously, before growling her response, "What do you think? You are asking me to become a mother to seven orphaned children! Not just one or two, but seven! Miroku that is a lot of responsibility! How can you expect me to continue fighting demons, or..." she stumbled over the next words, "...have children of our own."

"Oh, my dear, sweet, Sango!" Miroku pulled her to him, holding her close and tight. He was nervous about telling her what had truly happened back at Mt. Hiei. He did not wish to worry her, but this was a concern that they would have to share. With a heavy sigh, he began his tale, ending in the moment that he awakened to Kirara licking his face.

"Oh Gods! Miroku, you...you could have died!"

"Actually, my love, I feel certain that I did die."

Sango pulled back with huge unshed tears brimming in her big brown eyes. "I could have lost you."

"But you did not." Miroku reached up and gently wiped the spilling tear from beneath her eye. "Whatever was in the red dust from Asuza's amulet has changed me. I don't quite understand it myself. It worries me…it worries me, Sango, to the point where I am afraid to attempt having a child of my own."

Sango gasped in understanding. Her mind whirled back to her own recent near-death experience. Her wound had also healed. Inuyasha had sworn the gash was bone deep. She had been bleeding out. Was it true then? Had everyone that breathed the dust changed? Were they able to heal grievous wounds with inexplicable speed and inhuman power? Were they...immortal?

Miroku said that he died, yet here he stands, alive and well.

"Oh Gods, Miroku. I think that we might all be changed."

Sango told him what had happened back in the forest. He was very upset that she had been wounded, but fascinated when she explained her healing ability afterward. "You see, it is the same. It is a gift from the Gods."

"Or a curse," Miroku stated solemnly. "Only time will tell the truth of it."

"Hai. I suppose you are right."

"Do you see now, my lovely Sango, why I wish to keep the orphans as our own? I long for a family and yet, I am afraid to test the boundaries of this newly altered body by bringing forth a baby of my own. Is it another curse that will pass down to my child? I cannot take the risk until I know more."

Sadly, Sango agreed. It seemed that just when things were picking up for them something always came in to break up their happiness. Could they find joy with those orphaned children? Should she take that chance?

"Miroku-sama!"

Sango looked over her shoulder to see a young boy running toward her husband. He was practically dragging another boy that looked identical behind him. Twins? How very unusual!

"Miroku-sama! Where did you go? Haru is starving!" He then came to a stop and pulled the other boy—who possessed oddly stained cheeks—up beside of him. "You're hungry, aren't you Haru?"

Haru blushed and glanced up from beneath thick lashes to the two adults staring down at him. When he didn't say anything, Hoshu happily supplied his answer. "Don't mind him. He's just shy. Haru is hungry. I can tell."

Sango couldn't help laughing. They were just too cute. How could she turn them away?

Finally she looked to Miroku and smiled. "Okay, houshi. For better or worse, consider yourself a father."

Miroku shouted with joy and scooped Sango up into his arms. "Thank you, wife! I will strive to do my very best at the job!"


 

The dripping of water from various age-old stones was enough to drive him insane. If it were not for the burning pain in his gut, he would have screamed for someone to plug his ears from the incessant noise. As it were, he was the only occupant of the vast dungeon. The only sound to be heard was the drip-drip of tiny rivulets of water—delicious, thirst quenching water. Water that was far out of his reach no matter how much it teased his senses.

Iku groaned and shifted his head to the side. The chains holding him outstretched were infallible. Obviously, Sesshomaru had his own sources of magic. No matter how much he struggled, he could not break the thick metal links binding him flat on his back to the crude X shaped table.

Curse that despicable monkey. It was Uchuu's fault that he was here. Sesshomaru had left him by the roadside, suffering and in pain—but not dead, thus offering him the hope of escape. It had taken a considerable amount of effort to even move. The pain of Sesshomaru's poison was tremendous, making the slightest shift of his body feel like a gut-wrenching quake. It had taken considerable effort to even crawl, yet he was determined to make his escape. Unfortunately, he had not made it far.

Iku remembered clearly the sound of Uchuu's triumphant voice materializing near his ear. He could still remember the soft caress of his breath as he leaned in close to say, "Time for you to pay." Iku growled at the memory. The monkey had been so damned smug.

After carelessly snatching him from the ground, Uchuu had stripped him of clothing, even tearing his fundoshi away. For a moment, he thought the prince would fuck him right there beside the road, bleeding and burning with poison shooting through his veins. As it happened, the boy had only meant to humiliate him by dragging him through the rocks, dirt, and numerous thistle bushes along the way to Sesshomaru's Western Citadel. By the time they arrived at the massive front gate, Iku was exhausted and barely conscious.

The guards came first and then the crowds of youkai gathering around to gawk. Uchuu had ridden his white stallion through them while dragging Iku, stumbling behind. The citizens had laughed at him, even daring to throw rotten food and stones. Iku had snarled in anger, but it did no good at all. Uchuu found much humor in the show of emotion of his weakened, pathetic state.

Upon getting his first look at Sesshomaru's dungeon, Iku had grown from angry and weary to fearful and desperate. He had begged, bargained and pleaded for the monkey to release him. Nothing worked. Despite his efforts, Iku found himself dragged down into Sesshomaru's personal hell.

The scent of old blood was strong. The silent echoes of screams long past haunted his thoughts. With only the occasional scurry of rats in the darkened corners to occupy his time, Iku was going mad from the wait. Uchuu had ordered him chained here, and then left him to the guards with a final order to keep him entertained. So far, he had only been teased, poked and prodded, but he feared that would not last long.

How had it all gone so terribly wrong? Was it the capture of Sesshomaru that started the inevitable landslide to their downfall? Iku remembered the suffering of the inu under Asuza's ministrations. His pain had been magical for them both.

Had their lust for power ruined them in the end?

Or was it the miko?

Iku snarled at the stone ceiling hanging sturdily above him. The miko had complicated things. He remembered her attack on him back in Sesshomaru's cell. Her purity had burned him horribly. In fact, it still had not properly healed. She had burned him protecting Sesshomaru. At the time Iku was furious and he had made threats that he fully intended to see through. Had those very threats been the catalyst needed to push Sesshomaru into action? Were his threats to a useless miko the reason that Asuza lost her precious life and he was now in such dire straits?

The miko, Kagome. Oh, how he hated that mortal bitch.

The creaking of the dungeon door pulled him from his thoughts. Iku tried to look up, but the collar around his neck held him tightly in place. All he could do was turn his head to the side and wait for the one who entered to appear.

A deep chuckle was the first sound one of them made.

"Look at what we have here, Hidemichi. It is a plucked fowl. Do you suppose this bird is for our supper?"

Hidemichi laughed rather loudly, the sound reverberating in the dank empty chamber. "Hm. Stuffed fowl sounds delicious to me."

Takashigi enjoyed this game. "What shall we stuff him with, then?"

Hidemichi grunted with a wicked smile. "What do you think?"

For a moment, Takashigi remembered his master. Lord Sesshomaru would never allow them to rape a prisoner and he did not wish to suffer the lord's wrath. "What of Lord Sesshomaru?"

Hidemichi only shook his head with a grin. "I have it directly from the monkey prince that we can do as we wish with this one—as long as he remains alive. Lord Sesshomaru gives his blessing."

"Must've done something awful for his lordship to say that. I have been in his service since he was a lad, and not once has he ever given on order like that."

"You suppose the monkey was lying, then?"

'Gods!' Iku inwardly prayed that the short, squat youkai would agree with the massive beast that was currently leering down at him with a very familiar look in his bulging orange eyes. This was not supposed to happen! He had survived this in his youth and vowed to never be the one without the power again!

Where was Asuza now when he needed her once more to save him? Where was his beloved mistress when he needed her so desperately?

"This cannot happen!" Iku shouted in despair and fury when the short, heavyset youkai grabbed his face and jerked it toward his rapidly swelling cock. Instead of acknowledging Iku's forcefully issued denial, Takashigi gave his partner a lascivious grin. "I don't think a prince would lie. Do you?"

Hidemichi understood his friend completely, especially when Takashigi followed his question with a meaningful wink. He laughed out loud then shook his big, burly head. "I guess I didn't look at it that way, my friend. Of course a youkai prince would never lie." He then walked to the end of the torture table and shuffled up between the bird demon's widely spread thighs. "Think he's a virgin?"

Takashigi shrugged and said, "No idea."

Hidemichi hocked up a good spit and aimed it at the rosy-pink, puckered hole. With impressive aim, the slimy glob found its mark, so Hidemichi immediately shoved one of his long, thick fingers inside. He ignored the cry of pain from the prisoner and delved his finger around the tight, gripping chasm. He grunted with disappointment. "No. This is no virgin hole." He grimaced at the effort to shove his finger in deeper, carelessly working it around. "Sure is tight though."

Iku was reliving a nightmare—the humiliation and pain of having someone use his body without care for his mind. He cried out again when the huge brute between his legs rammed a second finger into his ass. He tried to twist away, but it was useless. Then, without warning, the short bastard beside of his head snatched up a handful of his chopped hair. When Iku opened his mouth to shout at him, the filthy mongrel spat a thick wad of mucus inside of his mouth. Before Iku could spit the disgusting stuff back out, the spongy head of a short, fat cock was shoved inside.

"Take it, bitch!" Takashigi growled.

Iku had barely processed the fact that he had another male's penis in his mouth when he was suddenly and brutally penetrated down below. The pain that shot through his body was like a burning terror, but his scream of agony was muffled around the hard meat pumping into his mouth. Iku automatically bit down, nearly severing Takashigi's dick from his body. The youkai released a wail of distress that rattled Iku's eardrums before pulling his injured cock back out. Iku spat the blood and filth from his mouth, and might have found the urge to chuckle had a tree trunk not been steadily ploughing his ass.

Hidemichi growled and shoved hard up into the captive youkai. "You'll pay for that," he warned as he rammed up even further. "Take my big cock you pathetic fool!" Hidemichi watched the youkai's blood covered mouth as it quickly twisted into his pain-wrenched face. Hidemichi laughed and thrust his hips again, driving his massive tool deep up into the bird's tight heat.

Even as Takashigi's manhood knitted back together, he was preparing to make certain that particularly painful incident didn't happen again. Iku never saw the fist coming until the pain exploded through his face. He gagged and spit shards of his teeth from his mouth. Takashigi only laughed and callously plucked away the last dangling splinter of Iku's once beautiful fangs.

Before Iku had a chance to recover, the youkai cock was shoved back between his lips. It slipped effortlessly over his gums aided by his own black blood. He gagged, almost losing his stomach when the head of it pushed deep into his throat. Iku clenched his hands against the pain coming from both ends now.

Hidemichi was lunging into his body, pummeling that stiff, massive organ into him without a care. With the pain in his chest burning nearly as much as his ass and mouth, Iku could not even breathe. His lungs felt like bursting as he tried to suck in air through his nostrils each brief second that they were not shoved against a hairy crotch.

Did he deserve this? Was this truly to be his ending fate?

Iku knew that he was not a good youkai. There were many that he had wronged, but in the end, had his life been reduced to this?

Had Sesshomaru won after all?


 

A/N: Gruesome huh? Well, Iku deserves it—and more. He will be getting it, too, in the next chapter! Besides the bloody retribution of Uchuu and Sesshomaru, Kagome will return with her mate to their new home. How will she be greeted? Will Sesshomaru's subjects revolt against his taking a human woman as his mate? Also, Inuyasha takes the plunge and finally tells Saya how he feels. Shippo and Shin accompany Rin to the Western Citadel and Miroku and Sango adjust to life with seven children. All in the next chapter of 'Violation of Honor'!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please don't forget to Review!