InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Well, well, well ❯ Meditate Miroku Meditate! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey! Just to let you know, I'm not going to update `til I get 10 reviews! It only takes a second so do it! If I get more than 10 I'll do a LONG chapter or like 3 chapters at once. So REVIEW!

>No more disclaimers from here on, I DON'T OWN!!!<

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha sat down across from Miroku and put his hands deep into his sleeves. Miroku had asked for every detail about the fight with Kikyo that he could remember, and many he couldn't. By the end Inuyasha was fuming and Miroku was looking very bored.

"Kagome dear, would you please show me a place where I may meditate for a few moments," asked Miroku politely after listening to Inuyasha curse at him.

"Oh, yes, of course, follow me." Kagome stood up and led the way to an inner part of the shrine.

After they were far enough away from Inuyasha and Jii-chan Miroku spoke up, "Fair Kagome, would you like to," (what do you think he's going to say?), "join me in my meditation?" (Surprise ne?)

"You can meditate while other people are in the room? I can barley do it alone!" Kagome was thoroughly impressed by this monk.

"Yes, I am very skillful in meditation, and other things," he added a little hint at the end but to his sorrow Kagome was already opening the door to a small room and evidently didn't hear his hints.

"I hope this room will work for you, Miroku-san?"

Miroku decided to hint again. "Yes, it will work for this and other things I hope." Just in case Kagome was dense or just naive he winked suggestively. `That should get her attention.'

Kagome blushed, "Um, I guess, you could pray in it and stuff, but um I think you should figure out Inuyasha's problem, um yeah?"

Miroku sighed this girl wasn't taking a hint. "Kagome after I get through with this would you like to come to my house?"

"Don't er, monks live in um, group houses?" Kagome was nervous, she couldn't very well hit the one person who could get Inuyasha back home, but she still didn't like all the hints he was throwing at her, changing the subject seemed a very good idea at the time.

"Some do, but I study rather than do charity work and spend my life in prayer." He shrugged, "I guess I am a… unusual monk."

"Oh ok then." She sat on the ground in front of a statue of the Japanese goddess of the sun and folded her hands. `Don't think of Miroku, don't think of Inuyasha, think of the gods.' Kagome said in her mind.

Miroku also sat down, rather close to Kagome. `If she would just move up a little bit,' Miroku was glancing at her skirt. `I don't think she'll mind that much,' he thought as he slid his hand onto her rear.

Kagome was busy praying as she felt a warm hand on her backside. She stiffened and turned her head around. Miroku looked deep in thought his eyes were closed and he seemed to be concentrating on something. She looked at his hand. It looked like he just was lost in thought and didn't realize where his hand had ended up. Kagome sighed and shook Miroku's arm a little. He snapped up and seeing where his hand had got to he apologized profoundly.

"Kagome-san, please forgive me! I was praying and my hands fell out of my lap. I feel so badly, can you ever forgive me?" Miroku looked astonished that he could have been so careless.

"I understand it's alright," Kagome nodded her head, "I'm fine, just a little embarrassed is all."

"I cannot believe I got lost in my thoughts," Miroku inwardly grinned, it worked, "I think I may have found a way to fix this problem though."

"Good! Now could you um, move your hand?" Kagome looked very happy, and yet at the same time, was the same color of Inuyasha's haori.

"Right, sorry again," Miroku could have thrown a party at his ingeniousness.

"Let's go tell Inuyasha and Jii-chan what you figured out!"

Miroku put his arm around Kagome's shoulders, "I think I might even know why he came here."

"That's just great Miroku, but I would feel a little more comfortable if you didn't, you know, keep touching me. Please?" Kagome smiled, even though she felt ready to rip the monk's heart out and squish it into a million pieces.

"Alright Kagome-san." Miroku mentally sighed it looked like he was going to have to try a lot harder to get Kagome.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inu: WHAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kagome: Make it longer Bunnie!

Inu: Why would you want it longer!

Kagome: Um, it's just a little short that's all.

Inu: *growling* Fine, keep it going…

Miroku: Yeah! Except don't have me and Kagome leave the room ^.^

*massive glare at Miroku*

Inu: Kagome is stupid but that is just…

Bunnie: Fine fine fine, I'll keep going, just cuz I love you sooo much Miroku!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They walked out of the room together, Kagome blushing and looking flustered and Miroku looking confident and pleased with himself. They walked back into the living room where Jii-chan was trying very hard to calm Inuyasha down. It wasn't working.

"YOU LET HER GO INTO A ROOM ALONE WITH THAT MONK!?!?!?!? I THOUGHT YOU LIKED HER!!!!!!"

"Inuyasha I'm fine!" Kagome yelled walking into the room.

Inuyasha noticed her blush and Miroku's pleased look. "What the hell did you do with her bastard?!?!" Inuyasha looked at Kagome's rear and put his head a little too close for comfort. "WHY THE FUCK IS YOUR SMELL ON HER ASS!?!?!"

"Inuyasha get your face away from my butt," ordered Kagome, knocking Inuyasha on his forehead.

"Tell me why you smell like the monk!" Inuyasha yelled standing up and cracking his knuckles.

"I don't have to! Now listen to him, he figured out some stuff!" Kagome crossed her arms and stomped her foot. (A/n: yeah, like a little 4-year-old, so what?)

"Feh!"

"Well, now that that's settled, I think Kagome-san might be Kikyo, born in a different time."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!!?" Was the last thing Miroku heard before Inuyasha landed on him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome: Um, not to sound rude, but that chapter was really short.

Inu: Yeah we told you 194 words ago to make it longer.

Bunnie: Well I did! I made it a little longer!

Inu: It's only 1000 words!

Miroku: Your idol writes much longer chapters.

Bunnie: ALRIGHT THAT'S IT!!!!

Shippou: You've done it now!

Kagome: Where'd you come from?

Shippou: I just stum--

Bunnie: KAGOME YOU'RE WITH NARAKU

Kagome: Noooooooo!

Bunnie: INUYASHA YOU'RE WITH KANNA

Inu: WTF!

Bunnie: SHIPPOU YOU'RE WITH RIN

Shippou: Well that's not too bad

Bunnie: AND MIROKU, YOU'RE WITH FLUFFY-SAMA!!!!!!!

The whole group: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~*~

I hereby order everyone to read any work by belledaynight she does awesome work.

And REVIEW because I might not update without some more REVIEWS not that I'm telling you to REVIEW or anything but please REVIEW.