InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Well, well, well ❯ Friday At Seven? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bunnie: Ok, I know it's been a month…

Inu: 37 days…

Bunnie: Shut up! Anyways, sorry for no updating, I have been over whelmed with work and chores. I'm moving in September so I have to try and finish this fic. Now I know you're expecting an Inu/Kag fic…

Inu: What do you mean `expecting'?!?!

Bunnie: As I was saying- *glare at Inu* Now, this will be a pretty long fic. So for the next few chappies I'm going to make it Kag/Mir, and see how it looks. Because I like-

Kagome: BUNNIE YOU'RE JOKING RINGT?

Bunnie: Uh, no, I've seen like hardly any Kag/Mir, like black fire angel said.

Kagome: If he gropes me…

Bunnie: On with the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome smiled at Inuyasha who was futilely trying to pull the necklace off. It seems Jii-chan did something really good this time. The necklace was purple with five large beads followed by one white tooth-shaped one. For being so old it still was in very good condition.

"Jii-chan, what are those bead things and how do they work?" Kagome asked still pleased at the way Inuyasha was tugging at the necklace.

"The beads have a very old enchantment on them. It only works once, and this shrine has been saving them for years and years until they were needed. It pains me to lose such an artifact, but Inuyasha seems to need them eh Kagome?"

"Yes he does."

"Stop talking about me in third person!" He didn't look at them, he was still yanking at the beaded band, "GET THIS PIECE OF SHIT OFF ME!!!"

Kagome had to bite her tongue to keep from laughing, "You brought this upon yourself Inuyasha, and you should've been better behaved. Think about--" Kagome couldn't keep it in any longer. She burst out laughing at the site of big, strong, arrogant Inuyasha being controlled by a necklace!

Inuyasha growled and rushed towards Kagome, "Bitch! This is NOT funny!!"

"Oh yeah? This is: SIT!" Kagome continued laughing as Inuyasha sat down on the ground still fuming at Kagome.

As Kagome's giggling died off she heard the phone ring. "I'll get it!" She called, still in a good mood from `playing' with Inuyasha.

She walked to the kitchen and picked up the black phone. "Hello, Kagome speaking, may I help you?"

The voice on the other end answered, "Kagome, I thought you said you'd come to the movie with me?" Souta's voice was full of static but she could still hear the sadness in his voice.

"Souta, you just asked me today!"

"Yeah, because it is today, right now! Mom gave me the permission slip right before she went to the airport. Are you coming?"

"Of course Souta how much time do I have?"

"Um, all of 10 minutes…"

"10 minutes?!?! Ok, I'll try what movie theater?" While Souta gave Kagome the directions Inuyasha leaned against the wall.

`What is she doing to me?' he wondered, `I should hate her, and I do, but for some reason, I like her. I want her to stay here with me. Why do I want that?' He watched as she hung up the phone and saw him looking at her. He blushed and averted his eyes.

She shrugged it off and walked to her grandfather, "Jii-chan," she said, "could you drive me to a movie theater?"

"Kagome, I can't you're brother broke the car."

"Jii-chan, I don't have an older brother." Kagome wondered what Jii-chan was thinking.

"No Souta decided to do a school project yesterday and broke it." Her grandfather smiled, "Although, Miroku-san said if you ever needed anything you could call him."

"Er, thanks Jii-chan, I might have to. Where does he live?"

"About 2 minutes down the road."

"He lives that close?"

"His phone number's in the kitchen."

Kagome walked back to the kitchen and found Miroku's number pinned next to the phone. She picked up the phone and called the monk. `I'm just asking him to drive me to the movie, no big deal.' The phone rang twice before Miroku picked up.

"Hi Miroku, I was hoping you could take me to the movies, my little bro-"

"Of course I would Kagome, I'd do anything for you," Miroku interpreted. "So how about I'll pick you up at seven?"

"Actually I need to go now, is that okay for you?"

Miroku smiled on the end of the line, no woman could resist his charm, "Yes, I'll be there in a flash."

"Thank you so much, Bye!"

She hung up before he could say anything. Less he knew the better. She was sure he would take her if he thought it was a date.

She ran upstairs into her room and took off her school clothes, she found a pair of silvery hip-hugger jeans that she liked and threw them on. While she was looking for a shirt Inuyasha decided to see what she was doing.

Inuyasha barged threw the door and then froze. Kagome was standing there shirtless. She blinked twice and Inuyasha just stared. At her. Bre-

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" Kagome yelled with all her might, grabbing a shirt that was on the floor she covered her chest and shoved Inuyasha out the door and slammed it behind him. Blushing she put on a strapless bra and a off the shoulders angel sleeved blue shirt.

Inuyasha sat on the floor outside Kagome's door. `She's flawless' He sat in a daze while on the other side of the door Kagome put on make-up and brushed her hair. She put a tiny braid on the side of her face and peered into the mirror looking still furious at Inuyasha. Didn't they know of knocking where he's from?

Kagome finished getting ready with five minutes until she was supposed to be at the movie with Souta. `I never even asked what they were seeing' she opened the door and stepped around Inuyasha, ignoring him completely, `can't be too bad,' Walking down the stairs she heard the door bell ring. "I'll get it!" she called to Jii-chan. She went to the front door and opened it.

Miroku was standing there. But he didn't look like the Miroku she had seen earlier. He had traded in his robes for a pair of blue jeans and a button down dress shirt. The light caught his golden earrings and the whole site rendered Kagome speechless for a second. His Black hair had been tied with a thin ribbon and a bit fell casually into his face. He was gorgeous!

Miroku stared at the woman before him. She looked so much different, her school uniform had been changed into a rather tight pair of jeans and that shirt was very flattering on her. She had a golden chain that caught the light the entire picture of the ebony haired goddess rendered Miroku speechless. Her hair was so shiny, the braid she had put in framed her face perfectly. She was gorgeous!

Finally Kagome broke the silence. "Umm, we should get going, now!"

"Yeah," said Miroku, breathless.

They walked to Miroku's car. "This is your car?" Kagome asked. It was a beautiful silver convertible.

"Yes, my dear Kagome," Miroku said finally regaining his old suave. They got into the car and Miroku started up the engine.

"How on earth could you afford a car like this? It has to be like $40,000?"

"It's from my parents, they think material things can make up for bad parenting, they live in Europe right now, haven't seen them in about five years."

"You haven't seen them since you were sixteen?" Kagome asked shocked.

"Yes sadly," Miroku glanced at the girl sitting next to him then faced the road again. "So which movie theater are we going to?"

Kagome told him then leaned back against the seat. They'd have to hurry, the movie started in three minutes.

The drove together very quietly until they got to the theater. Upon reaching their destination Miroku parked and escorted Kagome to the theater. Kagome saw Souta and his class standing around. Souta saw her and jumped up and down waving. "Kagome," he called, "I'm so glad you came." He ran to her and embraced her snuggly. The other boys in his class looked down blushing; almost all of them had a crush on their friend's older sister. All the girls looked at Kagome fondly; she was the perfect role-model.

"Hey Souta, this is Miroku-san, you met him earlier remember?" Kagome smiled at the other children and the teacher. The teacher was a young woman probably around 24 she had very long black hair and strange deep blue, almost purple eyes..

"Hi, my name is Kagome; I'm Souta's older sister."

The teacher smiled, "I'm Ryoko."

The students gasped. "I told you she had a real name!" yelled one of the students.

Ryoko smiled, "Do you want to get the tickets Kagome? He's the money." She handed Kagome a rather large stack of bills.

"Sure I'd be glad to," responded Kagome. She liked Ryoko already. Miroku suddenly hooked his arm with hers and led her to the ticket line.

"Wait, we don't even know what movie we're seeing!" Kagome unlatched her arm and headed back to the group, "Hold our spot ok?"

Miroku nodded as Kagome asked Ryoko. Ryoko told her and Kagome got back in line with Miroku. After purchasing 17 tickets they all went inside the theater. Some of the children got popcorn and drinks while others spent the few minutes before the movie wasting money on video games.

Kagome walked over to Souta, "I thought you said it was about to start?"

Souta shifted uncomfortably, it was, but I told you it started earlier so you'd be her on time, don't be mad please?"

Kagome smiled at her brother he knew her too well, "Of course I won't be mad at you, but try to be honest from now on. Ok?"

Souta grinned, "Sure!"

Ryoko started calling everybody together while the kids lined up Miroku took this opportunity to `accidentally' `bump' into Kagome, she fell and so `heroically' he `caught' her before she fell. Of course his hand `happened' to be supporting her by her bottom.

Kagome blushed at her clumsiness and didn't even realize Miroku had his hand on her butt. Miroku started apologizing, but Kagome held up her hands, "It's okay, my fault, lets go in."

They followed Ryoko and the children into the theater they all found seats near the front. Miroku automatically grabbed a seat next to Kagome and the other kids had a mad rush to sit on her other side. Souta was first and smirked at the other students who began to sit with each other.

After the normal ads and previews the movie started, it was a very dark movie. The first scene was a girl crying in a dimly lighted room. Kagome felt an arm sneak around her shoulder and saw that Miroku was pulling her closer to him. He put his cheek against hers and slowly turned her face, she was an inch away from his lips, his full lips. `What am I doing, I hardly know him, but he did drive me, and he is gorgeous.' Kagome closed her eyes and raised her chin…

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bunnie: That's a cliffy if I ever saw one ^_^

Inu: I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!

Miroku: That was one of the best chapters ever written Bunnie, well done.

Kagome: *blush* I thought I hated him…

Bunnie: You don't really; just his attempts at groping you annoyed you a little. But things change in the movie theater.

Souta: Ooh this is getting good.

Kagome: Souta you were watching?!?!

Souta: Hey, you're right next to me!

Inu: I said I was going to kill Bunnie, isn't anyone listening to me?

Bunnie: You just want attention, and we're not giving it to you.

Inu: Fine!

Bunnie: So reviewers tell me what you think, I like Inu/Kag as much as the next girl, but I think we need more Kag/Mir. I could put Inu with San, that'd be fun.

Inu: But that's messing with the entire plot!

Kagome: Yeah, but in every fan-fic, you do something to piss me off then we end up in bed. Why not let her do something different?

Inu: I like bed…

Bunnie: *sweat drop* Well, I'll leave it to the reviewers; tell me who should get Kagome!

Inu: ME ASSHOLES!!!

Miroku: *Handsome smile* or me, you lovely, lovely people.