InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Well, well, well ❯ What The Heck ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bunnie: Okay… Um It's been two years and some months… I didn't totally forget about this story. I just got grounded from the internet for a year, then the chapters I was working on got deleted by my dad so I got disheartened. But I'll work more now. At least a chapter (short as it may be) a month.
 
Inuyasha: Wench, I've been sitting here collecting dust!
 
Kagome: Really, I went shopping every week, got a job, and went out with Miroku.
 
Shippou: I hit puberty!
 
Bunnie: Sorry I have to take that away. Or maybe I could make you a teenager in my story that'd be cool. Put Rin in it too. Cool ideas.
 
Inuyasha: Now back to this horrid part…
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
It started as a quick peck, but as the seconds grew Miroku gently used his tongue to part Kagome's perfectly shaped lips. Almost in unison a loud gasp we heard from the 5 seats on either side of the lip-locked couples.
 
Kagome jerked away from Miroke and her hands flew to her mouth. “Oh my God,” she thought. “What the hell was I thinking?”
 
Miroku leaned back in his seat and smirked. “That was lovely.” He thought. He reached to put his arm around Kagome again, but she stood up abruptly and stormed out of the theater. Miroku, flabbergasted, followed silently after her. But soon his silence broke.
 
“Kagome, what's wrong?” Miroku said catching up to her in the parking lot.
 
“What's wrong? Well let's think, you kissed me in front of a crowed of little kids. How could you do that?” Kagome was very irritated to put it lightly.
 
“Wait a moment,” Miroku began to rationalize it, “I didn't kiss you. We kissed each other. There's nothing wrong with that. Unless you're just a tease.” He added darkly.
 
“I'm not a tease, I never wanted to do anything with you from the start. I just needed a ride here.” Kagome felt tears welling up in her eyes.
 
“So you were using me.” He said flatly.
 
“No, I just… I don't know.” Kagome looked like she was beginning to say something else, but before she could articulate her thoughts Inuyasha appeared suddenly from the roof of the theater.
 
“What did you do to her!?” He exploded on Miroku.
 
“That's none of your business.”
 
Inuyasha flew next to Kagome and clasped her face in his hands. He stared at the hidden tears that Kagome refused to cry. Inuyasha didn't know what to do he felt too many emotions at once. He took everything he was feeling and converted it into pure rage.
 
“You… Ah, I can't even think of a word for you right now!” Inuyasha's muscles contracted all at once and he dove at Miroku.
 
“Inuyasha stop!” Kagome cried as Inuyasha slammed his fist into the pseudo-monk's stomach. “Inuyasha please!” The dog boy grabbed Miroku's shirt, picked him up, and slammed him against a car. Blood started to trickle down Miroku's chin and he passed out. “Inuyasha. SIT!” Inuyasha unwillingly was forced to comply.
 
“Inuyasha calm down.” Kagome didn't know why but she hated seeing Inuyasha so mad. She had to help him, even if she was the one who needed some help. “Just let me explain.”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Bunnie: Okay short chapter. But I gotta practice to get back in the swing of things. It'll be good soon I promise! Hearts!