InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ when friends find out ❯ chapter 3a Miroku, Sango, Kagome ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3A

_________________


Additional scenes with Miroku, Sango and Kagome. This was set up in chapter three. Miroku has been very badly injured by Kagura. Kagome has already made the mistake about calling inu-yasha Hojo. Lime type scenes. There is mention of body parts and such that may offend some readers. You are warned.

Miroku is laying down in a 10 meters by 10 meter cave. He is covered by his clothes, which appear to be cut up. They appear to be draped over him, as if he is not wearing them. There is small fire a couple of meters away from him. Sango is pacing the cave floor. Kagome is leaning over Miroku looking at his head. Shippo and Kirara are watching. Inu-yasha is outside.

Kagome leans away from Miroku and sighs.

"Anything, Kagome?"

"Sango, I, I don't know . . . He's got some broken ribs, that's easy. But his back. I heard the bones break when he hit the cliff. His feet . . . "

"What were you doing with them?"

"I was trying to if he could still move them. And I don't know, Sango, I'm not trained for these types of injuries. I know if we try to move him, all we're going to do is make it worse. I don't know if his back is broke or not. Sighs." She shakes her head. "Then there's his head . . . "

"Well, tell me! Kagome!" Sango growls out at Kagome.

Kagome looks up at Sango, grits her teeth, she spits out, "His skull his broken . . . and I have no idea what's left of his brain . . . "

Sango, tears beginning to well up in her eyes, "Will, will . . . "
"I don't know! Sango! You need a real doctor for these types of injuries! You need to study, a lot harder than I have been, for at least 10 more years than me. I'm trying to do this with a cheap first box and a pamphlet about basic first aid, which does not have brain surgery in it!"

Sango, takes a deep breath, and she says whispers, "How long?"

She quietly says, "I think . . . " she looks at Sango, "I'm hoping that he lives through the night" she licks her lips, "then maybe, maybe he'll start to heal . . . " Deep breath.

"And, in a couple of days, maybe, maybe we can start to move him. IF we can get him to Keade, perhaps she can do something. I'm just not trained as a miko . . . I know I have the power to heal him." Kagome quietly says as she brushes the hair back off Miroku's face. "But! I've never been trained! Somebody keeps dragging me all over Japan!" she finishes with a yell!

"Wench! Getting the shard's are important!" Inu-yasha yells from outside the cave.

"Inu-yasha, If I have the training, I could heal Miroku! But . . . " her voice suddenly changes, softens, and she sighs," it's too late now . . . "

"Can we do anything, Kagome?" Sango quietly asks.

"See if we can get him to drink and eat. If we can do that, then, there's hope. If we can't . . . "

"How about you, Kagome?" Shippo asks.

"My back hurts. My head hurts. Every so often things get fuzzy. I'll be fine, Shippo. I'll just need a few days rest to heal."

Later . . . that night . . .


Sango and Kagome are looking at Miroku. There is an odor around him. They look at each other. They look at Inu-yasha who is staring at them without expression. They look at each other, and shake their heads, obviously asking Inu-yasha is not an option. "Well, Sango, I remember changing diapers when I babysat, How about you?"

"The same, I think. Rock, scissors, paper?"

"Loser does it."

"Yes"

Sango is cleaning him, when she squeals "ekkkk, even now he's a pervert!" she yells as she backs away.

Inu-yasha and Shippo start laughing.

Kagome rushes over and a small smile appears on her face. "Are you a pervert too, Kagome?" Sango asks in very puzzled tone of voice.

Inu-yasha and Shippo stop laughing.

"No, Sango, I'm not smiling about that. It's just . . . well. If that works, then, maybe, just maybe, there is something working up in his skull, and that I'm very happy about that."

"Oh, well, in that case. Umm, You want to take over?" Sango pleads.

"Nope, I'll do it next, though."

"Thanks a lot, Kagome . . . "

the next day, late . . .

Inu-yasha has made so much of an ass of himself about Kagome's mistake calling him Hojo, and Kagome has sat him so much, he volunteered to find her bicycle. Anything to get away from Kagome. (It should be noted, Kagome's head injury isn't helping and her temper is worse than normal as well.)

Kirara and Shippo are also away from the cave. Sango's temper isn't very calm right now either and getting away from the girls is a good idea . . .

The stress of the situation and the fact they have had a night to think about what is likely to happen as made both girls very upset and very much on edge. Because of this, both girls have been sniping at each other for the last couple of hours.

Kagome and Sango are helping Miroku to eat and drink. They are making a mess, but Miroku's drinking and eating reflexes are working and some food and drink is getting down his throat.

"Where's those wonder devices you keep bragging about when we need them?" Sango says in a tight tone of voice.

Kagome finally snaps, "Damn it, Sango! I've told you. I Don't have anything like that! You need electricity! You need machines! Even if I sent Inu-yasha to get the stuff from the well, there's no way to get them to work here! And even if they did work, I couldn't use them! I've thought about that! There's no way I can build a brain surgery room here!" Kagome yells at Sango!

Both girls stand up, spilling food and water all over Miroku and face each only a few centimeters apart.

"Where's those wonder powers of yours when we need them!" Sango yells right back at her!

"Sango! I've tried! You've seen me! I've been trying! It just, it's not working!" Kagome screams in Sango's face!

Sango pulls back her hand about to strike Kagome. Kagome looks at her hand and bows her head, "Please, Sango, hit me. I'm failing and Miroku is suffering because of it . . . " she says in soft tone of voice. "Please, punish me for . . . "

Sango lets out a small wordless cry and pulls her hand to her chest. She then grabs her boomerang and runs out of the cave. Kagome can hear Sango scream outside and can hear as Sango begins to turn the hill nearby into gravel, small fine grade gravel . . .

Kagome bends over Miroku and starts to clean him up, softly crying. "You're dying Miroku. And, and I can't stop it. I, I, you're, I don't want to lose you Miroku. Even with those hands you're still my friend, a dear friend."

As she cleans him, Miroku's body reacts to the cleaning and she says. "You are a pervert, though, even when dying . . . "

She then stops and starts to cry as she painfully says, "I, I'm beginning to wish that we when found you, you either got up, unhurt, or . . . or . . . This lingering . . . is killing Sango. "A short pause, then she continues, "And me . . . I've tried to distance myself, since the well might stop at any time, but . . . " tears fall on Miroku's chest. "But, I wish she'd had hit me, maybe that might have worked." her voice roughens from emotion, " I know why my powers aren't working, Miroku. I'm trying too hard . . . I need calm down and find my balance, but . . . this . . . is tearing me up." She stops and cries for a few seconds before saying, "If only I knew a way to wake up you, or to get any reaction from you, anything . . . that would give me and Sango something for our hopes . . . "

She stops suddenly, she then stares at him, blushes beet red, and she looks at the cave entrance. The noise of Sango destroying a hill is still loud. She bites her lips and whispers, "Perhaps that might work, something down there is working . . . " She starts talking to Miroku in a stern tone of voice. "I'm only doing this because of the last few hours, under any other circumstances . . . You had better react Miroku. I don't think I could do this again . . . "

She then gets on top of Miroku, her legs spread out on either side of his body as she straddles him. She is using her left hand to keep off him. Her right hand finds Miroku's uncursed hand. She then places that hand on her rear end. She whispers sensually into his ear, "Please, Miroku, grope me . . . " she starts crying again, tears falling on Miroku's face. "Nothing . . . "

She gets off him for a few seconds, looks to cave entrance again. Sango is still busy. She then pulls down her panties off and gets back on top of Miroku. She grabs his hand again and places his hand under her skirt. "Miroku, please, your hand is on my bare skin, please squeeze . . . "

Her face gets even redder as she moves his hand under her and between her legs. "Miroku, please, I promise not to hit you, please move your fingers . . . " tears fall as she whispers, "nothing . . . "

Kagome stops, stands up and puts her panties back on and stares down at Miroku for a few minutes, obviously absorbed in thought. Under her breath, she says, "it would be his last wish . . . can I deny it . . . "

Kagome takes a deep breath, licks her lips, slumps her shoulders, sighs, and goes to cave entrance. She yells, "Sango, come in here! I need to talk to you about something serious!"

Sango enters. Still, obviously upset. "Yes, what is it, some new wonder idea." She sneers in best Inu-yasha fashion.

"I'm serious Sango, so no jokes." Kagome looks at Sango in the eyes, licks her lips and continues, "Sango, if a person, who was about to die, asks you to do something as his last wish, would you deny him?"

"NO"

"Would you do anything you could to make his last wish come true?"

"Of course, Where is this heading, Kagome?"

"Sango, you know Miroku, if he knew he was dying, what would Miroku's last wish be?"

"To ask some girl to have his child, obviously" Sango turns white and then blushes' bright red. "You're joking, Kagome . . . "

Kagome looking steadily into Sango's eyes, "I said, no jokes."

Sango takes a deep breath, looks at Miroku, looks at Kagome. "He's still alive, and you said."

"I said maybe, but his pulse is getting weaker and his breathing is getting worse . . . "

"Damn you, Kagome."

"When I get to hell, there are some gods and devils that will have to answer some very pointed questions, Sango. And if I don't like the answers, I'll going see exactly how powerful they are."

"Kagome . . . "

"I can't deny him this, Sango. Not in his condition. Do you wish?..."

"..."

"Sango?"

"Yes" Sango bites out. And then whispers, "how do we . . . "

"Rock, paper, scissors?"

"..." then Sango slowly replies, "Best two out of three"

"Ok, the winner chooses."

A pause, then Sango softly asks, "chooses?"

"Chooses who gets to do it . . . " Kagome softly says, as the red color on her face becomes even brighter.

Sango, blushing beet red herself, as she whispers, "That's fine."

Kagome wins the first. Sango wins the second, but before they can do the third . . .

"Hey Wench! Here's your damn bike!" Inu-yasha yells as he lands outside the cave.

Both girls go to the entrance and see Inu-yasha. Kikyo is behind him. "She says she can heal the pervert." Inu-yasha says as he points to Kikyo.

Both girls look at each other and silently promise each other that the last few minutes will never, ever be told to anyone at anytime . . .

The end.

I'll going to stop the scene there.

A person's bodily functions are, to a degree, automatic. So having something that brushes against him in the right parts of this body, even when brain-dead, well . . .

I am sorry for the lack of descriptions in the last few lines of dialogue, but I think the reader can figure it out.

The rest of the scene was described by Kagome in the 3rd chapter well enough. In my opinion. Kikyo's reasons for healing Miroku are given there and the later fight between Kagome and inu-yasha are described well enough. (If you read inu-yasha fan fiction, fights between Kagome and inu-yasha are a dime a dozen) and the climatic part of the scene that I wanted to describe has already occurred.

Thank you for reading and comments and criticism are welcome.
jeff shelton