InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Will You Return To Me? (Continuation to the Power of Ai ❯ A New Begining/ A New Evil Appears ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter two
A new evil appears/ A new beginning
 
While Inuyasha is in the present time...
 
A ship from the southwest comes onto the shore of south western Japan (Oki Island) “It seems we still have a ways to go, eh Ansong?” “Yes master we sure do! Master Cheju why are we going to this land? I'd hope that we'd stop in the north to buy fine silks...what can we possibly find in the land ahead.” “Anything I want! Especially the power of life!” “The power of life? What is that sir?” “It is something that a person of your status cannot possibly fathom.” The lesser of the two transformed into a boat and Cheju the kanketsi (Nonsense Japanese yay if real word!) headed toward the Ryuku Islands of Japan. “I will obtain the power of life.”
 
Inuyasha is in his time.
 
“I guess I might as well go spend some time with the old lady before I go back home...” he walked with heavy feet to Kaede's home.
 
Meanwhile at the castle
 
Sesshomaru is walking into his brother's chamber to find Miroku sitting in the royal chair. “Monk what is your lecherous bottom doing in my brother's throne?” “Hello Sesshomaru it's been quite some time is Rin due anytime soon?” “She will be expected to give birth in the coming days I can smell it, but you never answered my question what are you doing in his chair? Where is he?” “Inuyasha is away on some business he asked me to look after the castle.” Sesshomaru laughed loudly “My brother, asked you to look after the castle, you a mere mortal to look after the great demon dogs lair! Remove yourself from that seat you are not of dog demon blood!” “No.” “No?” “That's what I said Sesshomaru, no.” Sesshomaru unsheathed the Tokijin “MOVE!” “Don't you dare Sesshomaru! He was told to look after the castle so let him be! I'm very hungry I would like some boar's meat with boiled potatoes!” Sesshomaru turned to see a very pregnant Rin looking rather upset and impatient. “R...Rin! It's just that he doesn't belong in that seat and I don't think my brother would like it.” “Well let your brother the EMPORER handle it! Now go get me some food!” Sesshomaru did as commanded he didn't want to upset Rin seeing that she was so close to giving birth and her mood swings often put her out of her normal happy go lucky demeanor. Miroku couldn't help but laugh knowing that he got off lucky because during her pregnancy she was mellowed (Sango) she hardly ever hit him when he rubbed on her backside and he didn't need to worry about semi-permanent hand prints on his face or large bumps on his head from the hirakotsu. But to see Sesshomaru running around like a scared child for Rin was nothing short of amusing.
 
Rin walked to Miroku and changed her demeanor from bossy to pleasant and happy, “Miroku how is your son, well I trust?” “He's fine, growing, hungry and fussing but good.” Just then Sango walked in with Kohaku and handed him to his father. “Here he needs to be burped.” He lovingly took his son into his arms and started to pat his back roughly and the baby started to wiggle in annoyance to the rough patting, Rin laughed, “No you're doing it wrong, can I please?” “Oh sure!” he handed Kohaku over. “He looks like his uncle a little, no?” “That he does; I think that's why he was named after his uncle.” “I can't wait until I have my boy!” “How can you be so sure that it's a boy?” “I don't know I just think it seems it maybe I think I've been grouchy and mean like Sesshy (you think?) so I have an idea it's a boy!” “Good!” “I hope you get what you want.”
It suddenly got quiet and then.... “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” “WHAT'S THE MATTER RIN?!” “I'm...in...PAIN! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She touched her mark, “SESSHOMARU! HELP...THE...BABY!”
 
SESSHOMARU! HELP...THE...BABY! “Rin! I'm coming!” he dropped the dead boar and ran to the castle with great haste.
 
Back at the castle
“I don't know what to do! I wasn't there when Sango gave birth! Sango!” “I got it Miroku put the baby down to bed and come back quick!” “Ok!” he placed the baby in a small sleeping place in their room and came to the throne room. “So what do I do?” said the panicked houshi. “Sit behind her and hold her up and just give her encouragement!” “That's it?” “Why do want to be on this end?” “Uh...come on Rin you can do it!” Rin continued to grunt and scream and slept momentarily when Sesshomaru busted through the doors breathing heavily and baring his teeth. “Rin! Rin are you alright!” “No...uh...I'm not! I am giving birth to your child!” “Sesshomaru I think its best you leave this room! It's not healthy that you're in here!” Sango said advisedly. “NO! I will be here to see to it that my child is safe.” “Leave you beast!” those words cut into Sesshomaru so deeply that it could be compared to Rin killing him with her own hands but he did as told and walked out and waited on the outskirts of the palace so as not to be tempted into going back in.
 
With Kaede
 
“Are you hungry Inuyasha?” “No lady I'm not there is nothing that can fill me.” “Do you mean your stomach or your heart?” he got clearly angry and stood up in an uproar. “Listen hag! You have no idea what you're talking about! I never said that I missed that damned Kagome!” “Inuyasha I never said Kagome.” He realized that he missed her more than he let on but couldn't bring himself to see her. “Look just give me some rice and potatoes.” He ate quickly and said his goodbyes, then headed home.
 
Inuyasha knew he was home when he walked up to the palace gates but was confused to see his brother on the other side of it. “Yo Sesshomaru! Why are you out here? And why the hell are you pacing around, you're wearing a hole in the ground?” he said with a slight chuckle. “Oh shut up half breed!” “Hey! Don't go around using that anymore your kid will be a half breed so cut it out!” “Well that's what I'm out here for! Rin is in your throne room giving birth to my child I...I'm too nervous to go in there I may kill some one!” “Heh that's not like it's stopped you before!” “Inuyasha this is no time to joke at my expense Rin was screaming and in terrible pain! I wanted to help her but...I couldn't!” “Wow being a dad has sure twisted your balls in a knot huh? You are never like this! It only makes me wish I had one of those camereas (spelled incorrectly on purpose) that Kagome used to have.” He realized he brought up Kagome and in the past tense which also had the sounds of her no longer being with him...it pained him so much but he refused to show it as he'd always done even when Kagome was alive.
 
In the throne room
“Come on Rin you can do this push!” “Ugh...I...am pushing! Oh it's feels like I'm dying!” “I know exactly what you mean but you have to do this just give me one big push and your baby's head will be out!” while Sango was coaching Rin. Miroku kept Rin as cool and comfortable as possible. He wiped her brow and offered her water as instructed from Sango. “Come on Rin in a few minutes you will be able to hold your little one!” “Ahh...ugh you will lay another claw on me Sessho...maru! Ahh!” she pushed, “Ok Rin good job! You got the baby's head out now I need you to take in a big breath as much as your lungs can take and I need you to push very hard ok?” “Yes I'll try!” she did as she was told and pushed with all of her being. And soon cries filled the throne room as a new life was brought into the world. “Oh Rin you did great!” Sango took one of the near by robes and wrapped the little new born in it and handed it to Rin. “Oh...hello my beautiful baby.” She kissed the child's head and cried tears of utter joy. With what remaining strength she touched her mark and summoned Sesshomaru.
 
Outside the castle grounds
 
Sesshy would you like to meet our baby? “The baby it's here! Inuyasha my baby it's...it's here!” Inuyasha smiled and was sincerely happy for his brother for the first time in his life. I guess that's what the old man meant when he gave you the sword huh? You now got two things to protect with everything you have...meanwhile I have... “Brother lets go!” he followed his over excited brother into the throne room but was a little more surprised to see the mess. “Aww guys that's gross! Ew clean that up!” (If you've seen the after events after birth men and women you know what I'm talking about.)
“Sesshy I have our child...our daughter Hana-Sakaki (If you don't like the name then give me some suggestions!). She was nothing short of being a beautiful girl she had brown eyes like her mother and black hair with tiny shimmers of white almost unnoticeable if you didn't look close enough, her beauty resembled both parents but favored the father more and it never made him happier.
“Would you like to hold her?” he reached out his arms and cradled his daughter ever so gently. “I am your father...the great demon lord Sesshomaru.” The baby laughed. “Do you think it's funny? Well you'll be a great demon lord soon.” It was as if you never met Sesshomaru before he had his daughter in his arms you'd swear he was a gentle and kind by the way he acted. “You can stay here until you're ready to go and all of the servants are at your disposal and clean up this mess in the morning.” He walked out of the throne room and went into his chambers. Kagome I miss you...there is so much you're missing right now I want you to be apart of it. I wish you were here...I love you now and always my koi.
 
I know some of you may not like that Sesshomaru is a sentimental fool now but give me time I will bring him back to normal!
 
Chapter two continued
 
The Young Kit Returns
 
Kanten and Shippo are in the southern islands where Kagome's body lay in state paying a respectful visit as he'd been doing once a month since she passed. “Hi momma I would have been here sooner but I stopped in the food city (Osaka) to pick up some snacks to leave for you. (In most Asian countries they believe in the afterlife and leave the deceased food) I haven't seen or heard from Inuyasha since he became the Lord of the Western Nations and I no longer stay with him...I live with Kanten now and I visit and check on Kaede like you'd want me too...” he began to sniffle, “I miss you mother Kagome! I miss you sticking up for me when Inuyasha bothered me! I miss the sweets from your time but I miss you more. Please wake up!” he embraced the cold stone as Kanten stood by his side and waited patiently for him to get his bearings, she'd become accustomed to the situation knowing the relationship they had and knew that Kagome was the reason why he was becoming the man he is now. “I'm here Shippo.” He turned to the new woman in his life and was grateful he had her although she couldn't completely fill the void left by Kagome he did love her. “Would you like some more time?” “No I think that it'd be best to see Sango, Miroku and their new baby and then we can see Inuyasha.” “Ok if you think it's best.” “Ryuho!” the dragon companion of Kanten who has grown slightly larger was now in their presence, “Yes Kanten?” “We are leaving and we are going to the west.” The dragon sighed and did as commanded. They were now off to the western region.
 
Ansong the shape shifting demon in the shape of a boat landed upon the deep southern islands of Japan (the ryuku islands). Cheju the kanketsi (again I do not know of any Korean demons but if you know of a website or any info please let me know) looking a ways down, “The power is near...it's faint but I will have it.” Ansong salivated knowing that he'd be the helper of the soon-to-be ruler of the world, “Sir explain to me why are you attempting to gain this power of life?” “Because my father gave my older brother my kingdom! I was supposed to rule our home country and brother was to inherit the heavens! Woong-Kyong took my land!” the shape shifter cringed in fear of his master's anger. “I was supposed to rule Shin-Si! (the old, old name of Korea) the people in Shin-Si were mine to rule! I wanted them to do my bidding, but no! My brother wasn't satisfied with being a god and ruling the heavens and leaving me to run my own country but now I own nothing! I asked father if I can rule the heavens instead but he denied me, me! His own son cut from the darkest part of his heart! I will make the entire world my own!” he turned into a tiger and ran to the source of the power he felt all the way from his homeland, he ran with such vigor, power and determination. He felt the power become closer and closer until he stopped at a stone figure of a beautiful woman who appeared to be deceased, “Woman who are you? You have such exquisite beauty. Could this power I felt could have come from you?” he returned to his normal state and walked closer to Kagome's resting place. “I hear your heart... (he leaned on the chest) it has been under great stress. You used much of your life force to...” he looked in the palms of her hands to see lackluster jewel resting in her hand. “That's it! You...you have it! Are you the reason that I felt such power from here and it was you!” Cheju raised his hand and slashed at the figure cutting it and watched it crumble to pieces. “Hello my jewel.”
 
The next day
 
Inuyasha is dreaming about his first time with Kagome. “Oh…Inuyasha I want you to share this feeling with me, mmm…if I would have known it was this incredible to be with you I would have done it sooner.” “Kagome…uh…what are…you doing…uh…” he grabbed her waist and guided her movements to now please himself. “Inuyasha…oh…uh…I…need you.” “I want to change positions, I want you to feel all of me Kagome, and I've always wanted this to happen.” He began to shiver, “Kagome why aren't you here with me? Why'd you have to be so stupid and go and protect me like that! It was my job to protect you. I would have killed Naraku with no problem!” Inuyasha I'm right here just look down. “Kagome! Look down?” he turned and kept looking but no sign of her. He sighed and knew he wouldn't find sleep unless he finally went to see her. “I'll start traveling in the morning.” He finally went to sleep.
 
 
Ryuku Islands
Cheju looked at the dull jewel and wondered why it wasn't responding to him. “Woman! What is the meaning of this?” a nude Kagome stood up, “W...who am I? Where am I? Who are you?” “You are the holder of this rather magnificent item but it seems to be inactive in my hands.” He placed the jewel in her hand it flickered like a tiny piece of glitter in the sunlight. “It responded to her master!” said the rather surprised Ansong. “I know that you idiot!” Cheju began to plot in his mind, “Woman you have no idea who you are?” “N...no. Ugh.” She grabbed her head in pain, “Why does my head hurt so much?” “We got into a boating accident and you were knocked out by the waves.” “Oh I see. So why am I the only one nude?” “We just retrieved your clothes!” he punched Ansong and he motioned for him to get the nonexistent clothing. While Ansong was behind the bush pretending to look for clothing Cheju waved his hand behind his back and the clothes appeared in Ansong's hands, “Oh master you are smart! Here they are lady...lady uh...lady, sir lady?” “You fool how could you forget Lady Ming!” he slapped Ansong, “Uh...I'm sorry my lady, sincere apologies Lady Ming.” He bowed and kneeled.
 
Kagome (who will now be known as Ming) or Ming looked confused but none the less remained her old self in spirit not wanting someone of lesser status suffer, “its okay....I'm sorry I forgot your name, it must be this bump on the head.” “It's Ansong my lady.” “Yes Ansong and you are?” looking to Cheju. “I delicate flower am Cheju the kanketsi (lets say that means tiger for now I really don't know Korean) you are my lover and you and I have come to claim this new land ahead as our own.” Ming looked to the horizon and seen nothing but ocean but was intrigued all the more. “Wow.” She began to dress in the traditional Korean clothing supplied to her. “My lord these garments are quite beautiful.” “They befit a beautiful woman such as yourself.” Ming blushed, Cheju told Ansong to transform and they headed to the southern tip of the mainland. Cheju smiled knowing the by using Kagome (Ming) he'd soon rule the world all she needed was a turn in the direction of evil and he'd make sure that the jewel would be tainted in the process to give him the power of life.
 
 
Hey you guys Kagome is back but is not her normal self! She has reawakened with total and complete amnesia she only knows what Cheju has been feeding her...will Inuyasha get to the south in time to stop it...who knows the only way you'll find out is to read and review! Thanks!