InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Will You Return To Me? (Continuation to the Power of Ai ❯ She's Alive I Tell Ya!!! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7
She's Alive I Tell Ya! / Battle With the Man of Destruction.
Ming and Cheju awoke to each other with smiles on their faces. “Good morning Milord.” “Good morning Milady. How are you feeling?” Ming grinned from ear to ear, “Surprisingly well.” “Good you're going to need it because we're walking today.” Ming groaned and got up to clean her self at the river. “I wonder where that man went last night.”
 
Meanwhile...
They all were looking in the direction the voice was coming from, but Inuyasha spoke first. “What!” the person came in limping and one arm dangling at his side. “I said...I know why...you feel sick.” Once Inuyasha got a look at the visitor he freaked out. “What the hell are you doing here!!? You don't even belong here flea carpet!” “Shut up mutt face, just shut up and help me out!” he said as he began to lose his balance, Sango caught him. “What happened Koga?” “I got beat up in the woods just south east of here...it took me forever to get to this castle. “ Inuyasha chimed in, “It should take you long considering you no longer have any shards to help you.” Koga rolled his eyes. “Anyway. Do you want me to tell you why?” “No.” “I'm going to tell you anyway. Someone has done something to Kagome.” Inuyasha grabbed him. “What the hell do you know!!? Who destroyed her grave?” Koga shoved Inuyasha away with his good hand. “It's Kagome she's alive.” Everyone stood still; Inuyasha grabbed Koga again, “What? What did you say?” Koga cleared his throat, “First I'm going to tell you...get the hell off of me! And now I'll say it again...Kagome is alive.” Suddenly Inuyasha's fist slammed into Koga's jaw. “IF YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN, I'LL BREAK YOUR NECK, HEAR ME!! SHE'S DEAD! NOTHING YOU CAN TELL ME WILL MAKE ME BELIEVE YOU!” He finally lowered his voice. “How can you say something like that? You bastard!” Koga cut him off, “Listen to me! Would I have come all the way over here to tell you something like this! The person who broke my arm is the person who has Kagome! He's got her in some kind of trance. She didn't recognize me, the smell was unmistakable...it was her Inuyasha.” Inuyasha's body was shaking drastically. “Get out now.” Sango spoke up. “Inuyasha I think we should listen to Koga, he wouldn't lie when Kagome is involved. And besides someone did hurt him so we should at least let him heal and then let him go.” “I'm not letting that jealous mangy wolf stay here he can nurse his own wounds.” Koga stood up, “Thank you Sango but all I need is to put my arm back into place and I'll be fine. The way I see it is that if the woman is Kagome I'll kill the guy who did this to me and then take her for my own, but we won't be able to raise a family since a mark is preventing impregnation from someone besides the marker. Sango if you please...” he motioned for her to help with his arm; she grabbed and yanked as hard as she could to help put the arm back into the socket. “Thanks. Inuyasha you should heed my warning.”
“Get the hell out. Guards!” the first one to rush through the doors was Amaterasu. “Yes, your majesty.” Get this damn dog pretender out of here.” Amaterasu grabbed Koga's arm and quickly snatched his arm away from her grasp. She took the gesture offensively and quickly pulled out her sai's. “Since when do you use women to fight your battles?” Amaterasu got understandably angry. “Silence, the emperor has asked you to leave, so please leave quietly or force will be used.” “I've known this mutt longer than he's been king so you have no authority over me toots!” Amaterasu had enough, she kicked him in the stomach and swept under his feet and crossed the sai's over his throat. “Whoa.” Was all Koga was able to mutter. “Will you go quietly?” Koga looked at Inuyasha, “Yeah I'll go quietly but before I go, Inuyasha have you become so docile that you now resort to guards to do the work for you.” His comments further agitated Inuyasha. “Go!” Koga walked out and Inuyasha just went into his chambers and wondered if Koga was telling the truth.
 
Meanwhile...
 
“Sir there it is! That's the manor I want.” They were just a couple of miles away from Sesshomaru's castle when an old lady crossed their paths. The lady went over to Ming. “Excuse me young lady, but you look very familiar to me...” Ming smiled warmly at the old woman. “You look so much like her...” the woman handed Ming her bow and arrows. “Can you please shoot at that tree; it's about 50 meters away.” Ming did as she was asked and struck the center of the tree. The old woman spoke up. “Kagome?” Ming dropped the weapons and held her head, “No! Who is this Kagome person?” the woman took off her cloak and showed her priestess uniform and Ming lost it and just attacked the elderly woman. “No Kagome. Please don't do this!” “My name is MING!” Cheju watched on delighted by the scene. “Kagome it's me Kaede! Stop this!” Kaede looked at Cheju, “You did this to her didn't you?” While Ming kept attacking her Kaede never took her eyes from Cheju as he nodded his head in response to her question. “You'll die for this. Kagome...listen to me...” she struggled with her words. “Inuyasha still looks for you...he still loves you...please you must find Inuyasha.” With the last bit of vision, Kaede saw a tainted sacred jewel in Ming's possession. “Purify it Kagome you'll return to nor...mal.”
With her last breath Kaede knew all traces of Kagome her gone. All of her innocence, kind heart and purity were now gone all that now remained was Ming a woman who cared for only her own pleasure and goal to get stronger, with a strong desire of greed and lust. The tiny glimmer of light of Kagome that still existed was now complete and utter darkness. And the jewel became tainted once again.
 
Back at the castle
 
“Ugh! Ittai! Why do I feel so strange? Is Koga really telling the truth? Nah, he's just trying to get a rise out of me. Or isn't he?” Inuyasha tried to shrug it off with sleep.
 
Kagome is now evil and the jewel is back to being tainted but under Kagome's hand. Will Inuyasha heed Koga's warning or will he find out the hard way. Read on to find out! Thanks for reading. Review please.