InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Winds of Destiny. ❯ Yes or No. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter four- Yes or No,

Kagome sighed. She felt like a tour guide.

"This is Shikon High, named after the Shikon myth." Kagome said pointing to her old high shool. She had showed them bunches of things already and Shikon High was the last on her long list. They had been in 'the new world' for three days. Kagome was getting tired of staying in her time but didn't want to rush everyone home. She had to keep a scent barrier around all of them to keep them from passing out fromt the smells.

Sarura had on a blue summer dress that brought out her eyes and hair. Kagome spiral curled her hair. She had some blue old navy flip flops and looked gorgeous.

Shippo was in black pants and a wife beater with some black DVS's. He was after all 13 and it kind of suited him. His red hair was in a high ponytail and didn't have a tail.

Sesshoumaru had on blue jeans, white DC's and a blue Billabong shirt. He looked the same as always just without markings and a tail.

Kagura's hair was down and she had on a red tight dress showing off her curves and making her red lips and red eyes even brighter, with some red prada open toed hills.

Inutaisho had on a pair of tight kr3w pants with a lose black Element shirt. He was wearing a pair of black Element shoes, and looked to be idenical twins with Sesshoumaru and of course didn't have a tail or markings. Only male youkai have tails.

Rin had on a pink summer dress and a pair of pink flip flops. Kagome straightened her hair and it had some temorary pink highlight in it.

Miroku had on a white plain tee, dark lose blue jeans, white Globes, and a black leather jacket. His hair was out of it's ponytail and it looked like skater's hair.

Kagome had on a pair of black leather pants, black leather high hilled boots that came to her knees, and a white tank top. Her hair was up in a high ponytail.

Kagome and Sesshoumaru were holding hands. Inutaisho and Sarura where holding hands, Rin and Shippo were holding hands, and Kagura and Miroku were holding hands. Everyone looked twenty but Kagome, Shippo, and Rin. Kagome looked 16 of course, Shippo looked 13, and Rin looked 10.

Kagome smiled as she saw the mall.

"What is this place?" Sesshoumaru asked.

"Come on. We can-" Kagome didn't get to finish. She fell to her knees on the sidewalk clutching her head. Everyone stopped to watch. "We... have... to... get... back." Kagome mumbled passing out. She figured she had had longer than a couple of days. Though she was wrong, she had around 5 days to live.

Sesshoumaru picked up Kagome and they all quickly ran back to the shrine. Kagome had drove them to the park in her brand new black Porsche convertible, compliments of her dad, but none of them knew how to drive. Sesshoumaru jumped onto the buildings so as not to be seen and ran as quickly as he could. Shippo picked up Rin and did the same. Sarura and Inutaisho both jumped onto the buildings and followed. Kagura ran into an ally with Miroku following. Kagura pulled out a feather and Miroku put a spell on himself, Kagura, and the feather making them invisible. They followed going as quickly as the youkai's they made it back in record time. Sesshoumaru laid Kagome on her bed.

"Shippo, you and Rin will stay here and make sure nothing happens to her." Sesshoumaru told them.

"Lord Sesshoumaru, where are you going?" Rin asked.

"To kill a hanyou." Sesshoumaru told them. When he made it down stairs everyone had claws, fangs, pointed ears, and everything back though they were still dressed in funny clothing. Miroku put a hand on his head and closed his eyes. When Miroku reopened his eyes Sesshoumaru was back to normal also.

"We must travel quickly." Inutaisho said as they walked out of the house. They walked to the well house and all jumped through the well. Sango and Inuyasha were waiting for them.

"We have a lead on Naraku." Sango said walking away from Inuyasha and towards Miroku. "What are you wearing?" Sango asked them all.

"Cloths from Kagome's world." Kagura said glaring. Sango scoffed and grabbed Miroku's hand. Miroku pulled his hand away and put his arm around Kagura. Kagura smirked at Sango's disbelieving face. Miroku started groped Kagura with a dreamy smile on his face. Kagura slapped him.

"Letcherous monk." Kagura said throwing a feather out and putting the knocked out monk on it.

"Darling, you may want to try your luck with Kouga." Inutaisho said with a smile. "Your son's name will be Hojo by the way."

Sango paled then smiled as she was told her future. Inuyasha reluctantly walked behind the group. Sesshoumaru seemed to notice this.

"You don't have to be here." Sesshoumaru told him coldly.

"I'm here for revenge to." Inuyasha said scoffing. His brother took everything. His woman, his group, his father, his new woman.

"Inuyasha." Inutaisho said frowning at his son's pouting face. "What is it that makes you and Sesshoumaru not get along?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that he always tries to kill me. Ooh, I forgot this one. He took my group and both my woman. First Kagome then Sango."

"I have no need for Sango. I have Kagome, Inuyasha and your group came on their own because you betrayed them. Also, Kagome stole your your group and I took over because they agreed to it and we gathered more along the way." Sesshoumaru corrected him. "I have taken nothing from you. You lost them all by your betrayel and I took them in after they left."

"Both of you, stop this arguing. Inuyasha, have you found someone to protect yet?" Inutaisho wanted his son to live and not be killed by the taijiya.

"No."

"Well, move on. You must find the one that makes you happy and not want another. Inuyasha, move away from Sango, Kagome, and Kikyo and find one for you." Inuyasha looked thoughtful at his fathers words.

"I must be going." Inuyasha said with a smile.

"Bye, son." Inutaisho whispered as he watched his son run off. It was getting dark. "Sess, we need to set up camp." Sesshoumaru nodded and they found a clearing near a hot spring.

"Bath?" Kagura asked Sarura who nodded. Sesshoumaru cluched his heart. He could feel Kagome weakening. She had went into a coma. He could feel it all. He decided to sleep. It was the one place he could talk to her now. Sesshoumaru jumped into a tree branch and made himself fall asleep.

--Dream--
Kagome sat there waiting. She knew he'd come. That's why she'd been pulled into the world she was in now. Everything was white this time though. Every other time she'd have the dreams everything would be black and shadowy. She smiled as two arms wrapped around her.

"What do you fear? I still haven't found out." Sesshoumaru whispered in her ear.

"Spiders and little dogs. They are my worst fear." Kagome said leaning into Sesshoumaru and sighing. "Who are you?"

"I am Sesshoumaru, of course."

"Oh. Well then, I also fear not being with you. I don't fear death but I fear I will die without ever really living. I fear I will die before I can tell you I love you and I fear that I'll never have kids." Kagome said as a tear slid down her cheek.

"Koi, I am to stuborn to let what is mine go." He told her nuzzling into her neck.

"Death will not lose me. For I am on it's list. I only have a little over 4 days left." Kagome said as she stood and started to walk away. The further she went the more her image walked away.
--End Dream--

Sesshoumaru woke up in a cold sweat. Death was no longer his greatest fear. His greatest fear was that he would lose Kagome. It was dawn.

"Up, everyone up. We do not rest till we find Naraku." Sesshoumaru said jumping from the tree. Sarura sat up and smiled. She had two blue stripes on each cheek, a silver cresesnt moon on her forehead where Inutaisho's was. She had once blue stripe on just below her elbow and two blue stripes on her ankles. Because she was full youkai when she and Inutaisho mated she gained markings.

Miroku woke up with a smiled also. Kagura and he had mated giving him the life span, better hearing, he could run as fast as a youkai, and a little better smelling. Though he looked the same.

"We don't have time for food. Let's go." Sesshoumaru said standing. Everyone frowned at him. "Kagome had less than 4 days to live." Sesshoumaru informed then. Sango broke out in tears as did the other two girls. Sarura ran to Inutaisho who held her and rubbed her back. Kagura put her face in Miroku's still modern day shirt and cried. Sango grabbed Kirara and held her.

"Let's go. Crying about it won't fix it. We must find Naraku." Sesshoumaru said sniffing the air.

"Wait, Sesshoumaru. Naraku was last spotted in the western lands and there have been lots of stories about a little boy on a white horse with white hair and skin as pale as snow terrorizing villages and a little girl with white hair and a mirror that followed him around and sucked out peoples souls with the round mirror. Kanna, Hakudoshi, and his horse Entai." Sango told Sesshoumaru who nodded. Sesshoumaru, Inutaisho, and Sarura turned into balls of pure youkai energy, Kagura and Miroku got on her flying feather, and Sango rode a transformed Kirara.