InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ Princess ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HI! Thanxs for the awesome emails/reviews!! I lurv you guys soooo much!! I have had a few requests on more fluff between the other characters besides Sessho and Kaggsies! My bad sorry you guys I'm not very good on concentrating on more than one thing!! (MY TINY ATTENTION SPAN WON'T ALLOW IT!!) Lol thanks again!!
 
Disclaimer: NO NO!! I don't wanna!! Sessho glares…. Ahhh…. But Sesshy!! Fine, fine!! I DON'T OWN INUYASHA AND CO!!!
 
~x~x~
 
Chapter 18: Princess
 
Tachi-mora grumbled as he hovered down the hall way. The tall, dark Tenshi was dressed in a white and black formal attire with black trousers and a matching tailcoat for the English Dancing recital. “It's as if the stupid people here have nothing better to do! Ugh!! Dance… dance… gamble…. Grumble…. Ugh!!”
 
Giving up on his wings, Tachi-mora stomped down and ran towards his room, rounding a corner he ran into someone. “Oh… sorry!” Tachi-mora stated as he helped the woman up. As soon as her face came into view he pulled back instinctively. “Kemurai. Sorry.” He tried brushing past her but couldn't help but glancing at her.
 
She was wearing a less than mid thigh leather dress that laced up on either side. She didn't lace them all the way for the string was much too long and it stopped on her hips. The leather was extremely constricting and pressed her breasts tightly against her. Her hair was laced in with some strips of leather in a formal yet intriguing design. She as well wore knee high leather boots.
 
`All she needs is a whip and some crazy style make up and we got ourselves a class A Bitch.' The dark Tenshi kept running, dodging the strange temptation.
 
`Hmm, we have ourselves a looker.'
 
~x~x~
 
`Ow!' Kane managed to smile down at the pretty Tenshi in front of him, “My dear you have the tendency to step on feet, don't you?” Kagome blushed a bright crimson looking down at their feet once more, `If I step on his foot on more time…. Arg!' When Kagome glanced up a grimace was upon the young Neeko's face.
 
“Excellent.” Kane rasped. `Just count the steps… don't yell…. You don't want to hurt her feelings.' Kagome's blush intensified ten fold, “I'm so sorry.” Kane gave her a grin, “Don't worry about it.”
 
`Breath in, breath out, brea- ow! Th in, breath out….' Kane's mind chanted continuously, much like a Sacrent mantra. Kagome suddenly pulled away all together, “I keep stepping on you and messing us up!” she exclaimed. Kane pulled Kagome back into his arms, “No it's alright really.” Her cheeks were flushed in exasperation and embarrassment.
 
Kane's grin grew as he placed a chaste kiss on each cheek, “You look beautiful.” Kagome's blush grew even more so. If possible. “Thanks.” That's when Kagome saw the perfection that made her heart flutter more than she thought possible.
 
Sesshomaru was gowned in a the most beautiful English attire she had ever seen. Though not wearing anything fancy but definitely not the clothes of a peasant, he adorned a dark blue loose shirt that had long, loose sleeves. The blue accented the shimmers in his silver hair. He wore breeches that could be easily described as black jeans and his usual boots. His hair was tied back in a low ponytail and he had on a belt that had some amber and sapphires engraved within.
 
Kagome sucked in a deep breath and slowly pulled away from Kane's embrace, feeling guilty. `Why should I feel guilty for his crap?' she thought in outrage. At Kane's confused look she stared down at their feet once more, unconsciously releasing Sesshomaru from her powerful gaze. “If you are worried about stepping on my feet still, my dear, it's alright. It takes time to understand these foreign dances.” He gave her an encouraging smile. Kagome nodded but pulled away some more, “Listen…. I think I need to go sit down, I feel a little… off.”
 
Kane's brows furrowed in concern, “No I'm fine, I'm a just a little dizzy.” Kagome sighed and pulled away from the blonde and blue eyed neeko. Kagome sat down at a table and ordered a glass of water. She was relieved to find out that Kane's nose was no where near as strong as Sesshomaru's or Inuyasha's, if so he would have been able to see through her `dizziness'.
 
Kagome sighed and looked back up at the dance floor, Miroku was dancing with Sango and both were staring down at their feet. Before Miroku knew it he was bumping into more people than he could count, Sango was no less innocent.
 
Inuyasha was being hoarded by crazed females begging him to dance with them. His petrified face was beyond funny as he searched for help. Kioshi, the Inu Prince of the North with his long dark brown hair pulled back accented his two dark blue stripes on both cheeks and his green four pointed star upon his forehead, managed to distract a lot of the ladies' attentions. Kagome never recalled Inuyasha looking so relieved the whole 6 months she's known him.
 
Kagome was surprised to see that a lot of the women, that adored Inuyasha, were human. `I wonder what their reactions would be if they found out he was a hanyou…' Kagome shrugged and hoped Inuyasha wouldn't fall for false hope or love. It just wasn't worth it; a heart was too gentle to experience too much pain. And from what she could tell, Inuyasha had, had his share of pain and misery. And she didn't mean from physical wounds.
 
Kioshi was suddenly before her and Kagome gasped, she was so lost in her musings that she didn't even notice the tall TaiYoukai. “Hey there.” He said, “May I sit down?” he motioned to the chair in front of him. Kagome smiled, “Go for it.”
 
Kioshi smiled his recognition before looking around as if seeing the lovely decorations for the first time, “Lovely, is it not?” Kagome smiled, “Yes.” Kioshi's smile faltered, “What's wrong? I've never seen you speak so curtly before.”
 
Kagome shrugged, “Ever felt like someone is right in front of you and yet you can never have them?” Kioshi nodded, “Well that's how I feel now….” she gave a wry laugh, “Why am I telling you this? I shouldn't burden you with my problems.” She gave him a sheepish smile.
 
Kioshi shrugged, his large shoulders lifting and falling, “Continue…. I am to be Lord one of these days, enlighten me. Tell me what troubles you and allow me to aid you.” He gave her a heart-touching smile. Kagome gave a smaller version, “What happened to your hentai attitude?”
 
Kioshi feigned shock, “Oh darling, you noticed.” Kagome couldn't suppress the giggle. “My father kept nagging me about it.” Kagome stared at him, “Hayai-sama nags?” she asked incredulously. Kioshi laughed a full hearted one reminding her much of the current TaiYoukai of the West, “Yes you'd be amazed how much you don't know of my parents!”
 
Kagome couldn't suppress the giggle building up at his airy manner. Kioshi smiled, “Score for me, I made the princess smile!” Kagome stared at him in confusion. “Inuyasha. He told me he can't stand it when you are so gloomy. You know…. He's very grown up since I've last seen him.” Kagome's azure eyes twinkled, “Yea, he's matured a lot here lately…. A lot due to his brother.” She mumbled.
 
Kioshi's gray eyes narrowed slightly in concern, “How so?” Kagome shrugged, “Well….” She relayed a large majority of the past month or so explaining of the dragon attack and how Sesshomaru stayed with them. Kioshi stared at her in disbelief, “Sesshomaru did all that? My Kami!” he exclaimed.
 
Kagome again shrugged, “Yea…. Now he's…. g-gone.” She had tried to keep her composure. She had tried hard to stay in control of her overwhelming emotions but it wasn't working. At each smile, each laugh Kioshi, young Lord of the North, broke her down. She knew he meant well, she knew he was doing this for Inuyasha and most likely his sister Kaminari…. But Kami… it hurt.
 
Kioshi's smile faltered quickly, “Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute! What I say? Oh Kami.” Looking around frantically he quickly stood and grabbed the Tenshi miko. Pulling her away before too much gossip could pursue he took her to the hall and allowed her to break down on his chest.
 
“Now, now….” Kioshi thought back to all the times his mother had comforted him or any of his other siblings for that matter, and used that as his vice. He calmed his voice, soothing it to an almost purr, “Kagome, there is no need for this sorrow. Sesshomaru will come to his senses…. I believe something his just amiss…. Something's happened to his head. Now, now…” he continued on, keeping smooth and gentle.
 
Kagome sobbed on his chest. One of Kioshi's arms wrapped around her upper back while the other smoothed her long, luxurious azure locks. That's when he mumbled it atop her head, “Something's happened to his head...”
 
“W-what?” she asked shakily, lifting her head until ocean blue clashed with pyrolusite gray. His eyes narrowed slightly, exclaiming his concern, “What, what?” Kagome stared more intently in his eyes, “What did you s-say?” Kioshi looked deeper into her eyes before saying, “Something like…. Something's happened to his head…. I think.”
 
Kioshi watched as her eyes brightened from dark marine blue to a bright steel blue as some form of realization hit her hard. “His head….” She whispered, “Thank you so much Kioshi.” She pulled him into a tighter hug before pulling away. Kioshi grinned, “Anything to be of service….” He called to her back as she ran off to some unknown destination, “Anything to be of service to the Western Land's Princess.”
 
~x~x~
 
Sesshomaru watched from a distance as the strange Tenshi danced, if you could claim it dancing, with the whelp of a Neeko Youkai. He refrained from snorting as she continuously stepped among his boot covered feet with her long black heels.
 
Sesshomaru watched with well trained eyes as she grew impatient and than frustrated. He listened to her sweet voice constantly expressing her apologies to the impertinent neeko. He scoffed silently; her innocence was wasted upon Kane of the South, considering Kane never had interest in women before. Sesshomaru mentally pulled at his sanity, `Why would this Sesshomaru allow such thoughts to cloud his person?'
 
Sesshomaru listened as he lowered his dark lashes to his cheeks as the azure Tenshi made excuses to get away. He could tell simply from her stuttering and the way her voice quieted exceptionally that she was lying to get away from the runt. Sesshomaru refrained himself, with much difficulty, from smirking at the young woman. Sure she was a miserable wench that need not have his attentions so drastically but Kane was also discreditable of having such a beautiful prize.
 
Sesshomaru paused momentarily in his musings before stepping out of the darkness of one of the balconies. He opened his eyes slowly allowing all the colors of the room invade his amber gold eyes but instantly they landed on the miko that was garbed in the most exquisite dress he had ever seen. She had allowed herself to leave little to the imagination, and yet her innocence spoke lengths through her aura. She had dressed herself in a black halter that showed the elegant curve of her breasts. The tightness ran over every curve of her slim waist and flat tummy. The dress stopped less than mid thigh and proceeded to show off her long slim legs which seemed even longer with her long black heels.
 
But… she was in the arms of another… Kane's arms. The jealousy that struck him full force almost knocked his usual persona right off his face.
 
He watched as her eyes widened in almost pure disbelief and open fascination. The soft intake of breath could have caused him to smirk and the way she pulled away from the insolent boy's arms was an even better reason…. And yet he didn't allow it. When she finally looked away he hadn't noticed he, himself, was holding in his breath.
 
Sesshomaru allowed the breath to pass through his lips before turning and walking towards the exit and into the large hallways. His destination unknown, his façade falling slowly. No one was in the hallways it eased him the slightest bit, but not enough. There were hundreds upon hundreds youkai and human alike in this entire castle. Not to mention eight Tenshi.
 
He paused mid-step… he had only sensed four others besides the ocean blue Tenshi. Shrugging it off he headed towards the outer doors that lead to the large expanse of land outside. Opening the large door with ease the wind blew his ponytail confined hair every which way. Stepping out into the unrelenting winds and rain he closed the large door just as easily as he had opened it.
 
~x~x~
 
Shunusuke danced with effortlessness with Mizu, they had taken a dance class in High School together to get an extra credit or so. Mizu giggled, “Oh I didn't think we could actually put this dancing to use!” she exclaimed as she twirled with the red headed Tenshi.
 
Shunusuke chuckled, “I really didn't think we could either!” Shunusuke grit his teeth at the annoying music, it was really starting to ram his patience. “I hope Tachi-mora hurries.” He murmured under his breath. Mizu didn't once glance down at her feet as she made the complicated moves seem easy, “Oh quit whining, we may never get to dance like this again.”
 
Shunusuke shrugged, “Eh, I could live with that. With every day at 10 o' clock in the morning in the 9th grade and now this. I could definitely live with that.” Mizu just shook her head at the older Tenshi's brazen statements. Finally Tachi-mora came into view with Kagome's stereo in one hand, her large CD case under his arm pit, his guitar strapped to his back with Shunusuke's carelessly in his free hand.
 
Shunusuke shocked that Tachi-mora would dare treat his precious instrument in such a manner charged down there and swiped it from the younger male. “What's gotten into your head?” he asked defensively, cradling his guitar. Tachi-mora scratched the side of his head, “Ano… Bitches?” Tsurai scowled at his language but said nothing.
 
“Shall we?” the gray haired and blue eyes