InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Working for The Customer ❯ ATTACKS ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 9 :: ATTACKS
 
 
Inuyasha tapped on the wooden desk in his office. It was after hours, and he still didn't find himself going home. What was the point when in about 5 hours he had to come right back and do the same thing all over again.
 
Besides he wasn't tired anyway. He told himself while yawning.
 
Deciding to go ahead and lock the place up for the night, and quickly walked to his car and unlocked it.
 
Sitting in the driver's seat, he hit Miroku's name on his cell, and was proud to here the ringing in his right ear.
 
“Yo?” Miroku so cleverly asked.
 
Inuyasha snorted, “Is that anyway to answer your phone to your best friend?”
 
Miroku laughed “ What the hell do you want Inuyasha?”
 
He just laughed in return. “Ok, Ok, you got me. I need the address to that new girl's place. The new singer of Kouga's band?”
 
Miroku coughed. “What the fuck for? OOO… your gotta little crush don't ya' Yash?”
 
Inuyasha glared at Miroku, it of course being unsuccessful since Miroku couldn't see it.
 
“Shut up, Miroku, just give me the damn address.”
 
“Yeah, Yeah…Gotta pen?”
 
-X-
 
Kagome slammed her car door shut, then made sure she locked it.
 
Satisfied that nobody would being stealing her car tonight, she turned around to walked up the stair's to her apartment.
 
Before she got all the way around though, she was caught by her arm and slammed into the door of her car.
 
Trying to scream, the mystery person quickly covered her mouth with their hand and whispered lightly in her ear. Revealing that is was infact, a man.
 
“Scream, and you die. Do you understand me?”
 
Kagome quickly nodded her head. Tears rolling down her face onto the man hand.
 
Ha growled. “Good. Now you're going to slowly drop your purse and keys and back up with me. Got that?”
 
She nodded again. Afraid of the punishment she would get if she was disobedient. “Good.” He answered her nod.
 
Before she could start the backing up process, then mans hand was quickly removed from her mouth, and a grunt was heard from behind her. Thinking it as a chance to run, she started out, only to be stopped again by another hand. But this one seemingly different from the last.
 
He pulled her up against him and rubbed her hair. She whined. “Shhh, it's ok Kagome. It's ok.” She stiffened.
 
That voice sounded familiar.
 
Turning around quickly she found herself tripping over something, but that familiar man caught her again. She stared up, forgetting for a minute of what she tripped over.
 
“YOU!” She yelled in his face. Causing him to back away, dropping her.
 
About to get up and find out what possessed him to try and kidnap her, she looked down at the object in her way, and then she screamed.
 
Jumping up she ran towards the man and grabbed on for dear life.
 
“Oh my gosh, Inuyasha! I'd never think I'd be so happy to see you!”
 
He sniffed. “Gee, Thanks.”
 
 
-X-
 
WOW! I actually updated! Whoop. Go me! I know, I know. SHOOOORT. Chap. But hey, it's a chap nonetheless.
-FASHIONVICTIM.