InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yeah, He is ❯ Some People Have Alll The Luck ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 26: Some People Have All The Luck

“I don’t know, Shippo.” Sango said. “We just got back. We shouldn’t abuse the well.”

“But I forgot to give Kagome her gift.” He argued. “Besides. Something around here doesn’t feel right.” Shippo rubbed his arms as he gave a shiver.

“I don’t sense anything.” Miroku stated.

“Neither do I.” Sango agreed.

“It’s because you lack a demon’s blood.” Sesshoumaru’s sudden presence caused Shippou to jump.
“There is a danger in the air that I cannot place.”

“That can’t be good.” Sango breathed.

“Maybe we should contact Kagome after all.” Miroku suggested.

“That would be best.” Kaede’s voice came from the door. “I fear that whatever was after Inu Yasha is not ready to give up just because he is no longer here.”


88888888

A loud pounding on the door interrupted the atmosphere in the house.

“GET THE DOOR!” The shouts from upstairs were almost as disturbing.

“Coming.” Kagome shouted, but the pounding continued. She opened the door to reveal a panicked looking Sango and Miroku.

“Kagome! You have to hurry. Something isn’t right, but only the demons can feel it. We need to do something before what got Inu Yasha strikes again.

‘I told you time was of the essence.’ Deirdre said. Miroku and Sango both blinked in confusion.

“Where did that voice come from?” Miroku questioned.

“I know we have a problem, but it might be best if the two of you came in and sat down.” Kagome lead them to the dining room and caught them up to speed.

“It seems that our answer is simple.” Sango said. “We just bring all of the demons here.”

“It worked for Inu Yasha.” Miroku pointed out.

“With horrible repercussions.” Kagome returned. “I hate to say it, but I think we need to have Inu Yasha go back.”

“Finally!” Inu Yasha said. Everyone turned to look at him. “You know how much I hate running from my problems. I only put up with it this long for Kagome.”

“I guess that answers the question.” Duncan Said.

‘Though bringing the other demons over doesn’t sound like such a bad idea.’ Deirdre mentioned.

“What do you mean?” Kagome asked.

‘It will limit the problems the evil can cause.’ She pointed out. ‘It may still take over Inu Yasha, but at least it will limit the damage it can do.’

“There was very little mention of any demons outside of Inu Yasha in the original text.” Duncan offered.

“But can we convince them to go?” Kagome asked.

“Well, I’m sure that Jinenji and a few others might, but I’m sure Shippo won’t leave knowing you two are in danger.” Sango offered

“And I’m sure my bastard brother won’t volunteer to leave. If he even shows up in the first place.” Inu Yasha snorted as he took the seat next to Kagome.

“Still, it would help to protect whoever we could.” Miroku said.

“Well, that settles it, let’s go.” Inu Yasha stood, but was stopped by the figure in the doorway.

“Not without me you won’t.”

77777

Here you go Sesshy's Mate, it’s short, but I just moved, so keep you’re patience a little longer please.