Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Invisible Love ❯ Was it a Mistake ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Invisible Love
Chapter 4: Was it a Mistake?

After speaking with Kairi I finished my cake and Ienzo announced that we were to be leaving. I hadn't gotten a real chance to speak with Sora about anything. I'll have another opportunity I know that. Marly said that he'd let us stay with him since he has a house that his parents left him, here in Destiny Islands. None of us disagreed with him because no one wanted to drive us back.

It turns out that Marly is actually fairly rich. Not as powerful as Riku's parents probably are. But either way, it's a four bed, three bath with all the other nessacary rooms and a medium pool. It's enough to blow the mind. Braig had told us that staying in Destiny Islands would be a good idea since he'd already was finding us more gigs here.

In contrast to usually complaining at the excess of work, I simply grinned and went to my designated room. More jobs in this area will give me a better ratio of seeing Riku more. All I have to do is play my cards right, as Luxord would most likely say.

I flop down onto the medium sized bed and sigh. The walls around me are a light gray while the carpet remains pitch black. The usual black wooded dresser and door to the closet are the only thing in the room besides a TV and a computer.

He really is weirder than anyone I've ever met. Who puts this all in every bedroom? Oh well, I guess I shouldn't be complaining. Wait a second what about clothes?

I jog down the stairs and skid around into the kitchen where everyone stands already, almost as if they were waiting on me. I eye Braig, "What do we do about clothes?"

Our manager/friend begins to open his mouth when Marly starts his own response. "You all can wear my clothes!"

Ienzo pales more than I think is pyshically possible and healthy. "No way in hell am I wearing pink."

We all laugh at the all too well predicted statement. Braig leans against the counter, "I'll go pick you all up some of your clothes. Oh and don't be complaining either. I'm like your damned father so drop it. I have a copy to each house key anyway."

Not daring to argue we each separate and meet up in the living room after Braig had left to go get our stuff. I guess he figured that it'd just be easier for him to get it than all of us. I'm not worried though, he's knows each of us like the back of his hand...well okay what about as well as a gun. Yeah that works better.

Myde lies in Ienzo's arms, asleep. He's definitely tuckered out from the gig. He usually is. I'm surprised he hasn't lost his voice yet. Myde's only the lead vocals because Ienzo and I don't like it as much as he does. Marly...well okay he just can't keep his volume straight.

Marly had gone to bed about ten minutes ago and I know I'll be following suit in less than three. Beside me I watch as Ienzo lifts Myde into his arms. For such a small guy he's pretty strong. Ienzo proceeds to carry the sleeping singer to their shared, temporary bedroom.

The two of them are absolute opposites but still they are each one half of the other's heart. Ienzo and Myde fit perfectly together just like Zexion and Demyx had. Coincidence, I think not!

Switching the flat screen TV off I trudge back up the stairs and into the room. Before my head can even hit the pillow I fall into a deep sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My body bounces up off the bed then crashes back into it. Groaning I fling my arms every which way at the one responsible for disturbing my sleep. The object continues to elude me so I finally give up completely. "Fine, fine I'm up okay?"

The movement ceases and I hear Myde giggle childishly as he runs out of the room. Groaning, I sit up and notice the duffel bag on the floor. Braig must've brought them this morning or real late last night.

I snatch up the bag and unzip it to grab the attire for the day; ripped blue jeans, white tee, and black boots. As I pull on my boots my cell phone rings in my pocket. Cradling it in my palm I notice that I have no idea who it is. However, my gut tells me to answer it, so I do.

"Hey is Axel there?"

"Yeah, who is this?"

"What you don't recognize me? It's Sora silly!" he says through the speaker, sounding slightly hurt.

"Anyway, what do you need? Better yet, how'd you get my number?"

Sora giggles through the phone. It doesn't matter how old this kid gets he's still a child at heart. "I got it from Braig before you all left last night. But I wanted to know if you all want to go to the beach, maybe get to know each other know that I'm not forced to kill you."

That wasn't subtle at all. Does he want to be friends that badly?

"Um, I don't know Sora."

"Please Axel? It'll just be our little gangs of friends getting together, promise."

Sighing I give into him, "Okay sure I'll try."

"Alright, call me when you get close so I can give you directions."

He says no more but hangs up on his end. Shaking me head I run a hand through my spikes. Tossing the bag of clothes to the side I stride down the stairs and into the kitchen. Each and everyone of my friends has a bowl of milk and cereal. Apparently it's a lazy morning for us all. I slip onto the empty stool next to Marly. He flashes me a smile and I just lay my head on the palm of my hand with my elbow propped on the counter.

"Sora just invited us to go to the beach with him. Do any of you want to go with me?"

Myde's aqua orbs light up instantly at the mention of it. "Of course! You're coming too aren't you Zexy?"

Ienzo cringes at the pet name that has developed among us. The blonde wraps his arms around the shorter male and as expected said shorter male gives in. "I'll go but I refuse to participate in the activities."

Marly laughs at the critical response, "We'll see about that. Count me in too Axel. When do we leave?"

I shrug and move over to the cabinets to gather up my own cereal. "After I eat."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sitting in the backseat with Marly I half-listen to Sora on speaker phone giving Ienzo directions to get into the parking area. The second I step out of the car I realize that we're actually in a private area of the beach. The rich peoples' beach.

Sora skids to a stop in front of us. "Yea you made it! Alright so everyone has trunks right?"

Typical Marly strips his pants down without hesitation. In shock Sora spins around as to not to watch. Chuckling I place a hand on Sora's shoulder. "It's okay he has trunks on underneath."

Relieved Sora swivels back around and latches onto my wrist. He begins pulling me toward the entrance as everyone else follows obediently.

I will admit the beach...is beautiful. Pale yellow-white sand cascades down to meet up with crystal blue waters that rival the color of Sora's eyes. A light blue sky sits above us while fluffy snow colored clouds float around aimlessly. Sand runs over the side of my flip-flops and sits around my feet.

We follow Sora over to the spot where Kairi and Riku wait. As we walk up Sora pulls off his shirt. "Ready to have fun? Does everyone know everyone?"

Riku shakes his head and I take the opportunity to introduce my friends. "This is Myde, Ienzo or Zexy, and Marly or Marluxia."

Riku narrows his eyes at Ienzo who shrugs it off. "I thought you were all dead, honestly."

Sora laughs nervously and rubs the back of his head. "Riku that's mean, they have their somebody just like Roxas had me."

The lunar haired male only scoffs and peels his own shirt off before starting toward the water, ignoring us all. The rest of us get rid of our clothes to reveal swimming trunks before all five of us follow after him.

But I can't help but feel like he doesn't want us here. Riku's not normally this cold. Not from what I've experienced, which isn't that much. However, I just think that coming here was a mistake.